From Louisville to Lexington, Kentucky home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Kentucky Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst KY home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $399: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Bluegrass State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Kentucky Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Mink Realty||$299 - $999||$250||✅||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|3. List With Freedom||$295||0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Flat Fee Realty||$249||0.1%-0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Group||$299 - $499||$250||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. I Sold My House||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Kentucky Listing Services
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Kentucky’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329 + $250 at closing. The Silver package costs $399 + $250 at closing, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $999) at closing.
2. Mink Realty
- Listing Fee: $299 to $999
- Additional Fees: $25-$700 for optional services + $250 at closing
- 5/5 (28 reviews)
Mink Realty offers three flat fee MLS listing packages.
- Silver Package – $299 + $250 at closing: Best for selling land or lot. Includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com. and local realtor sites.
- Gold Package – $499 + $250 at closing: The package includes services similar to Silver Package plus yard sign, 50 photos, showing time scheduling system, and feedback where available.
- Platinum Package – $999 + $250 at closing: The package includes all the services mentioned above plus Realtor assistance with offers, contract review, negotiations, repair requests, etc.
Listing Upgrades: In all the plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized a few upgrades below.
- Realtor Assistance: $800
- Photo Change Out: $50
- Showing-Time Scheduling System: $100
- Feedback System: $100
- Open House Advertising on MLS: $25
- Supra Electronic Lock Box Rental: $100
- Combo Lock Box Rental: $45
- 6-month Listing Extension: $250
- Professional Photos (Louisville area only): $200
- Mink Realty Yard Sign: $50
- Upgrade from Silver to Gold: $200
👉 Our Take: We recommend their $299 package which is affordable compared to the Gold and Platinum package. You have to pay an additional fee of $45 – $250 for digital photos and lockbox services.
Here are some of Mink Realty’s best features:
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Market Exposure: Your property will get syndicated on many local and national websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and many more.
- Customer Support: Email support is available. Their Platinum package offers both email & phone support.
- Coverage: Mink Realty covers the entire state of Kentucky.
In our research, we found no red flags with Mink Realty. Donna Mink has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Mink Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. If you choose a basic plan, we advise you to set aside money for these costs because they can quickly mount up.
» Mink Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Mink Realty.
Mink Realty has an “Excellent” 5 out of 5 star rating from 28 total reviews on Houzeo.com.
Mink Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Kentucky. What sets Mink Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Donna Mink.
Donna Mink is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented thousands of home sellers. With Mink Realty you can list and sell properties all over the state of Kentucky and Indiana.
3. List With Freedom
NO PRICING ASSISTANCE
List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149- $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on Closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers who do not require much assistance. We recommend the Platinum Package priced at $195 for easy listing. However, go through the pros and cons of List With Freedom.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based in Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Inexpensive Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make an unlimited number of modifications to your listings with any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Quick Listing: The MLS listing procedure is fast, and listings are quickly syndicated to other real estate websites.
» How Does List With Freedom Work: Learn more about how you can sell your house with List With Freedom.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks a seller should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page. Keep in mind that for certain states even a 0.25% additional commission can be pretty expensive. These hidden costs are not included in List With Freedom fees.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Should YOU List With Them?
List With Freedom has a 4.3 out of 5 stars rating of 1,696 reviews on Trustpilot.
» Listwithfreedom Reviews: Check out customer feedback before choosing them.
Ralph Harvey headed List With Freedom has affordable MLS listing KY packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. The listing process is quick and simple.
However, you can only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. Pricing your home just right will attract more buyers but can be a complicated process. If you are new to the market make sure you get proper guidance or lose thousands of dollars.
4. Flat Fee Realty
0.25% LISTING AGENT COMMISSION
Flat Fee Realty
- Listing Fee: $159 to $349 + 0.25% at closing
- 0.1% to 0.25% additional fees
- No credible reviews were found
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: If you want to make changes to your listing photos, you must purchase upgrades separately. You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Changes Made Simple: With Flat Fee Realty you can make free status and price changes. Changes are important as casual errors can be corrected if present when the listing goes live.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. With a change of heart over selling your house, some of the listing fees will get refunded. After the listing process is completed by their broker, there are no refunds.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home in front of the right buyers are covered.
- Free Disclosures: Just like taxes, documentation is an important aspect of home selling. Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty’s listing package provides no scope for customization. The package is a one size fits all plan, limiting the options you would like to opt for.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds. Buyer agents will not willingly agree to this deduction.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty has a free cancellation policy that refunds the amount within 30 days of cancellation. When it comes to how does flat fee realty work with price and image updation after listing you can do it at no additional cost.
Flat Fee Realty Group has limited customization with additional packages for sellers. A 0.25% of the buyer’s broker commission is retained by the listing broker.
5. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive when listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
Flat Fee Group has packages starting from Bronze at $199 to Platinum at $999. The Bronze package helps you get listed for 3 months and the Platinum package lists you on the MLS till you get your home sold.
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
7. I Sold My House
Low Tech, But Great Broker
ISoldMyHouse.com is an online real estate website operating since 1997. They offer the following packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6 months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: ISoldMyHouse.com, through its affiliate, Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., ISoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend ISoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of ISoldMyHouse.com, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: ISoldMyHouse.com has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Listing and Making Changes Takes Time: In the 42 states + DC where ISoldMyHouse.com does not offer its services, your information is forwarded to a local broker. This process is slow and it can take a few hours or even days to list your house.
- ISoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: ISoldMyHouse.com does not provide any mobile app service to its customers.
ISoldMyHouse.com has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 from 88 reviews on Better Business Bureau and Google.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Reviews: Check out these reviews before choosing them.
As a flat fee FSBO website, iSoldMyHouse.com listings have manual paperwork, which takes up a lot of your time to get listed on the MLS. Some of the other plans start with an expensive 3% commission fee.
There is no iSoldMyHouse.com coupon code to use in order to receive discounts. The technology is on par with basic mom-and-pop services that only help get your house listed on the MLS.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Kentucky Companies Have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Kentucky companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for. They will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Listing Kentucky pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services Near Me
Local Kentucky Best Flat Fee MLS listing services will provide packages for listing your home on local MLS for a flat fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Louisville: Flat fee MLS Louisville, KY gives your home the most exposure on the local MLS. The fixed fee MLS rate in Louisville ranges between $249 to $999.
How Do Kentucky Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing KY service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Kentucky Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Kentucky. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in KY service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Kentucky MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Kentucky with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
KY Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Kentucky: Some Flat Fee MLS Kentucky companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process.
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Kentucky: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Kentucky. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Kentucky home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Kentucky Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS KY companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Kentucky discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Kentucky Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Louisville and other Kentucky markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Kentucky.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Kentucky make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Kentucky and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Kentucky: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with Kentucky Flat Fee real estate brokers.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Kentucky. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Kentucky
What is the best Flat Fee MLS company in Kentucky?
Houzeo is far and away #1 Flat Fee MLS site in Kentucky. MinkRealty and List With Freedom are a distant #2 and #3.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Kentucky?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Kentucky.
How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live?
Typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most MLS’ in Kentucky, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time).
Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
- Best Month to Sell a House in Kentucky: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover the best month to sell your KY home.
- Closing Cost Calculator Kentucky Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Kentucky? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell a House by Owner in Kentucky: Save thousands in commissions by selling your home by owner in Kentucky.
For Home Buyers
- How much Closing Cost for Buyer in Kentucky: A typical buyer in Kentucky may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in KY.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Kentucky: Find out who pays closing costs in Kentucky and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Kentucky: Theft, Claims, Unpaid taxes! Title insurance is the shield that stands between your new home. Learn more here!
Related: flat fee mls listing, nky mls, real estate Kentucky, flat rate realtors, kentucky mls, mls home search, northern kentucky mls, best flat fee mls listing service, northern ky mls, flat rate realtors near me, low-cost real estate listing, central ky mls, realestate in kentucky, kentucky brokers, mls listings ky, ky mls, mls kentucky, nky mls search, top realtors in northern kentucky, fsbo kentucky, flat fee mls kentucky, northern ky realtors mls, realtor fees in ky, flat fee mls for sale by owner, northern kentucky mls search, northern kentucky mls listings, flat fee mls kentucky services, ffm kentucky, ffm ky, flat fee mls kentucky listing, flat fee mls kentucky listing services, kentucky flat fee mls services, kentucky flat fee mls listing services, kentucky flat fee mls brokers, should I use kentucky flat fee MLS, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, Ky housing market, sell house fast in Kentucky, sell my house fast for cash, central Kentucky home staging, real estate photography Kentucky, ky fsbo, free for sale by owner sitesFlat Fee MLS Kentucky