Ashland home sellers have listed and sold more homes via KY Flat Fee MLS listings so far in 2023 than in any year prior. And they have saved thousands in listing agent commissions, paying just $299 to $399 on average.
But beware! Flat Fee MLS companies also include some shady operators. In the guise of a “Flat Fee” listing, they will sneak in a percentage at closing – costing you thousands of dollars at closing.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in Ashland. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Companies in Ashland, KY
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. MLSCO Realty||$379||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Mink Realty||$299-$999||None||✅||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|4. Flat Fee Realty||$249||0.1%-0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. I Sold My House||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. List With Freedom||$295||0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|8. Flat Fee Group||$299 - $499||$250||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 8 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Companies in Ashland, KY
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy! Confirm all prices on the state’s pricing page before you list.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo mobile app is also very powerful.
- No Hidden Fees: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS by owner. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission.
Houzeo.com is Kentucky’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329 + $250 at closing. The Silver package costs $399 + $250 at closing, and the Gold package costs $379 + $0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $95 + 1% (Minimum $995) at closing.
» Flat Fee MLS Kentucky: Check our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Kentucky.
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
Book a FREE Call
2. Flat Fee MLSCO Realty
MLSCO Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $349: The package includes a listing term of 12 months with up to 50 photos. You are provided a home valuation report if requested.
👉 Our Take: MLSCO offers only 1 flat fee plan with limited services. However, a single package limits you from landing on a much better option.
MLSCO Realty has a few potential benefits for Louisville home sellers.
- Market Exposure: Your property gets listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and many more.
- Quick Listing: The MLS listing procedure is fast. Your listing gets activated within 24 hours.
- Offer Negotiation Support: You get an offer and negotiation consultation.
- Free Cancellation: The 12-month listing can be canceled anytime without any additional costs.
In our research, we have found certain drawbacks of MLSCO Realty.
- Expensive À La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox and home showing are relatively expensive than other FSBO Flat Fee MLS listing competitors.
- No Credible Customer Reviews: MLSCO Realty doesn’t have customer reviews on trustworthy websites like Google, or Yelp.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $60 extra if you want to upload more than 50 photos to your listing.
MLSCO Realty has no credible ratings available on Google or Yelp.
MLSCO Realty offers only one package for $349. Your Ashland Flat Fee MLS listing gets activated within 24 hours.
However, services provided in MLSCO Realty’s Flat Fee MLS package are minimal. You can get better services for the same price if you list with companies like Houzeo.
3. Mink Realty
- Listing Fee: $299 - $999
- Additional Fees: $25-$700 for optional services + $250 at closing
- 5/5 (20+ reviews)
Mink Realty offers three flat fee MLS listing packages.
- Silver package – $299 + $250 at closing: Best for selling land or lot. Includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. You are provided email support as well.
- Gold package – $499 + $250 at closing: This package includes all the services from the Silver package with 50 photos on the MLS. Additionally, you get yard sign, a showing time app, and social media posts.
- Platinum package – $249 + 1% at closing: You get all the services from the Gold plan with Realtor assistance offers, closing contract review, negotiations, repair requests assitance, etc.
- Realtor Assistance: $800
- 6-month Listing Extension: $250
- Professional Photos (Louisville area only): $200
- Upgrade from Silver to Gold: $200
- Showing-Time Scheduling System: $100
- Supra Electronic Lock Box Rental: $100
- Feedback System: $100
- Photo Change Out: $50
- Mink Realty Yard Sign: $50
- Combo Lock Box Rental: $45
- Open House Advertising on MLS: $25
👉 Our Take: The lowest package only allows land or lot listing. The 499 Dollars Gold package is a comprehensive one for seasoned sellers.
Here are some of Mink Realty’s best features:
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to sellers with no agent interference.
- Market Exposure: Your property will get syndicated on many local and national websites like Remax, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc.
- Customer Support: The Platinum package offers both email & phone support. All other packages provide only email support.
- Coverage: Mink Realty offers Flat Fee MLS services across the state of Kentucky.
» Pros and Cons of Mink Realty: We have listed out the advantages and drawbacks of working with Mink Realty.
In our research, we found no red flags with Mink Realty. Donna Mink has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Mink Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. If you choose a basic plan, we advise you to set aside money for these costs because they can quickly mount up.
Mink Realty has an “Excellent” 5 out of 5-star rating from 20+ total reviews on Houzeo.com.
» Mink Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Mink Realty.
Mink Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Kentucky. What sets Mink Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Donna Mink.
Donna Mink is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented thousands of home sellers. With Mink Realty you can list and sell properties all over the state of Kentucky and Indiana.
4. Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Realty: Check out our in-depth analysis of Flat Fee Realty before choosing them.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Simple Modifications: With Flat Fee Realty you can make free status and price changes. Changes are important as casual errors can be corrected if present when the listing goes live.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. If you decide not to sell your home, some of your listing fees will be refunded. If the listing process is completed by their broker, there are no refunds.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home.
- Free Disclosures: Just like taxes, documentation is an important aspect of home selling. Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty does not provide customization in their packages.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
» Flat Fee Realty Reviews: Read our in-depth review on Flat Fee Realty.
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package that varies by state. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
5. I Sold My House
ISoldMyHouse.com offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan allows you to list on the MLS for 6 months with 6 photos. Your listing is shared on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com. You can cancel your listing anytime.
- Get Sold – $399+: This package includes all the services from the “Get Listed” plan. With this plan, you can list your property on the MLS for 6 months with 25 photos.
👉 Our Take: We recommend ISoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it covers. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of ISoldMyHouse.com, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Fast Listing: Your home is listed on the MLS within 24 hours from the time you submit your details.
- Strong Customer Support: ISoldMyHouse.com has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Pros and Cons: Here are detailed pros and cons of ISoldMyHouse.com
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Limited Coverage: ISoldMyHouse is licensed to provide direct services in 8-states. In the rest of the region it works as a referral service.
- Not 100% Online: The company does not provide any mobile app service to its customers and also has manual paperwork.
- Expensive Add-ons: It offers essential services like ‘Yard Sign’, lockbox, as add-ons which are highly priced.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Drawbacks: We have listed out some more drawbacks of ISoldMyHouse.com.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- FSBO Package – $99.95: This package lists your property on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. It allows you to make changes and cancel your listing anytime.
- MLS Package – $399.95: With this package, your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months with 20 photos. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia.
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $75
- Open House Posting: $50
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package for experienced sellers. However, you pay extra fees for add-on services that are included in the basic package by other companies.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- User Friendly Interface: The website is easy to navigate. This helps you to easily create your listing and add property information.
- Nationwide Coverage: With FSBO.com your property gets a nationwide exposure.
» Pros and Cons of FSBO.com: We have done in-depth analysis of FSBO.com.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com.
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com shares your information with a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Sellers are connected with local brokers for listing. Moreover, online FSBO.com reviews are mixed.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You need to pay $50 extra for uploading more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive À la Carte Services: You need to pay $50 – $150 for services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Read why the oldest FSBO website isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market!
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
7. List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149 – $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers. Their MLS Gold package at $149 is affordable.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based out of Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Cheap Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make unlimited modifications to any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
» Pros and Cons of List With Freedom: Check out the advantages and drawbacks before dealing with List with Freedom.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks you should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page. These hidden costs are not included in List With Freedom fees.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
Ralph Harvey headed List With Freedom has affordable MLS listing KY packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. The listing process is quick and simple.
However, you can only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. Pricing your home just right will attract more buyers but can be a complicated process. If you are new to the market make sure you get proper guidance or lose thousands of dollars.
8. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Group: Check out our in-depth analysis of Flat Fee Group.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. The listing process is manual and time-consuming.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on popular sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive when listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
Flat Fee Group has packages starting from Bronze at $199 to Platinum at $999. The Bronze package helps you get listed for 3 months and the Platinum package lists you on the MLS till you get your home sold.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Ashland, KY Companies Have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Ashland, KY companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees make your sale more expensive than anticipated.
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Listing Kentucky pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Ashland Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing Ashland service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Ashland Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other Ashland real estate websites. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in Ashland service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
What to Consider Before Hiring an Ashland Flat Fee MLS Service?
When selecting a flat fee MLS listing service, consider the following factors:
- Savings: Compare the pricing structures of different services to find one that aligns with your budget. Ensure you understand exactly what services are included in the flat fee package and if there are any additional costs.
- MLS Coverage: Verify which MLS databases the flat fee service has access to. Check whether it covers the geographical area where your property is located. Also, ensure the service can list your home in the relevant FL MLS databases.
- Customer Support: Evaluate the level of customer support provided by the Flat Fee MLS service. Check if they offer assistance with inquiries, negotiations, or offer management.
What Do You Get With an Ashland Flat Fee Listing?
With an Ashland flat fee listing, you typically receive the service of listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a one-time fee. This allows your property to be visible to Realtors in Kentucky and potential buyers across the state.
Some Ashland flat-fee MLS services offer additional marketing tools and resources for an extra fee. This may include staging help, virtual tours, professional photography, and more. These additional tools can help enhance the visibility of your listing.
Who Benefits Most from Ashland Flat-fee Listing Services?
Ashland flat fee listing services can be advantageous for a variety of individuals. Here are some examples:
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Sellers: With Ashland flat fee MLS companies, FSBO sellers may save thousands on KY real estate agent commissions.
- Real Estate Investors: Real estate investors in Ashland, KY who frequently trade can benefit from Ashland Flat Fee services.
- Distressed Property Owners: Listing your distressed home on the MLS can attract the attention of real estate investors who look for properties with discounted prices.
How to List on Ashland MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Ashland with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing agreement will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ How to List on MLS by Owner in Kentucky: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
Book a FREE Call
KY Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Kentucky Sellers’ Disclosures: Some Flat Fee MLS Kentucky companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process.
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Kentucky: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Kentucky. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Kentucky home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Ashland Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS KY companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, low-commission real estate agents will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Kentucky Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%.
- Sell to iBuyers/Cash Home Buyers: iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes throughout Kentucky. Cash home buyers in Ashland make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: FSBO websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Kentucky and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites Kentucky: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with an Ashland Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Ashland. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one the best FSBO sites in America.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who offers the best Flat Fee MLS listing service in Ashland, KY?
Various Flat Fee MLS companies in Ashland, KY provide unique packages that can help a home seller. Amongst them, Houzeo is a great option for a quick and smooth home sale experience. Mink Realty and MLSCO Realty are other good options.
2. Can I list on the MLS without a real estate agent?
Yes, you can list your home on the MLS with a Ashland Flat Fee MLS listing service, eliminating the listing agent's 3% commission right away!
3. How much does it cost to list your home on Ashland MLS for a flat fee?
On an average, listing your home on the Ashland MLS costs around $299 to $399 on average.
4. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Ashland, KY?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including Ashland, KY. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
5. What are the potential drawbacks of listing with a Flat Fee Service?
While flat fee MLS listings offer several benefits, there are also potential drawbacks to consider.
1. Hidden Fees
2. Limited Support
3. Limited Coverage
But you're in luck! Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront and has a customer rating of 4.9 out of 5. Additionally, Houzeo has a near nationwide coverage.
Related: flat fee realtor ashland ky, mls ashland, flat fee mls ashland ky, ashland flat fee listing, ashland flat fee realtors, multiple listing service ashland ky, flat fee mls listing ashland ky, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, houzea, houzeo com, houzio, houseo