Minnesota real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But so far, home prices have appreciated 7.3% in the past year. Record home prices mean record real estate agent commissions.
That’s all the reason you need to use technology to sell your home and save thousands in real estate agent commissions! That’s where our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Listing Minnesota services come in handy.
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Minnesota Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Minnesota Flat Fee MLS||$149||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. 123 Flat Fee MLS||$599||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Savvy Avenue||$495||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Real Estate Corners||$299||$25 - $2,000||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. I Sold My House||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Real People, Real Stories
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Minnesota Companies
- 📌In Minnesota, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $399 and the Platinum at $449 + $999 at closing.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Manage your showings online
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
2. Minnesota Flat Fee MLS
Minnesota Flat Fee MLS is a listing service that is locally based in Minnesota.
Packages: They provide two affordable Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Package 1 – $99: Includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. Listings get syndicated to Minnesota MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia and other local websites. You also get state forms and disclosures and free status changes. The seller’s contact is shown on the MLS.
- Package 2 – $149: Includes all the services that the basic package offers. The number of photos allowed is 25.
👉 Our Take: The company is low on tech and most of the processes are done manually. This could significantly delay your listing process.
- Seller information is openly disclosed on the MLS.
Minnesota Flat Fee MLS has no credible reviews available on top third-party reviews websites.
Minnesota Flat Fee MLS covers all major Minnesota MLS’s.
3. 123 Flat Fee Minnesota
123 Flat Fee Minnesota is a locally-based Flat Fee MLS listing in Minnesota that can offer you great local exposure with its network of local agents. They are exclusively associated with the North Star MLS.
Packages: They offer 2 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Showcase Package – $399: Includes a listing term of 12 months with max photos. Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia and other local websites. Additionally you get a property valuation report, online showing service and feedback, online open house scheduling and property flyer.
- Premium Package – $599: This package includes all the services of the Showcase Package in addition to price setting assistance, recent area sales review, sales contract review and limited real estate coaching.
👉 Our Take: 123 Flat Fee Minnesota has limited coverage. Moreover, the packages are expensive for the services offered.
- ShowingTime service and feedback is available in all the Flat Fee MLS Minnesota packages
- In-house home valuation and market analysis report.
- Since it is a locally-based company, there is a strong local broker network in the locations they serve
- Basic package comes with only 6 photos
- No features for buyers i.e. directly making an online offer on the house, buyer search features, etc.
- Does not cover entire Minnesota state
No credible reviews were found.
123 Flat Fee Minnesota offers its services in limited areas of Minnesota.
4. Savvy Avenue, LLC
Savvy Avenue is one of the local Flat Fee MLS listing service that allows home sellers to list their home on the MLS via their affordable flat-fee packages.
Packages: They offer 3 Flat Fee MLS packages
- Basic Package – $199: Includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. Listings get syndicated to 100+ local and national websites such as Zillow, realtor.com, and EdinaRealty.com. You can add an open house and make free unlimited changes to your listing. Buyer inquiries are forwarded to you.
- Extended Package – $399: Includes a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos. In addition to the services offered by the basic package, Showing Time appointment calls/email from agents, seller’s Property Disclosure Statement Forms, 24*7 listing management and a virtual tour.
- Premium Package – $499: Includes a listing term of 12 months with max photos. The package includes all the services of the Extended Package and additionally offers social media tools.
👉 Our Take: The company does not provide any à la carte services. That compels the home sellers to buy the costlier packages even when the extra services are not required.
- Local agent allows you to have more local exposure.
- Flexible flat fee MLS listing Minnesota packages with different services.
- No state disclosures or forms in the basic package.
- Low on tech.
- No scope of substantial savings as compared to other companies.
No credible reviews were found
Savvy Avenue offers its services across Minnesota.
5. Real Estate Corners
Real Estate Corners is a Minnesota MLS Listing company that gets you listed on the local MN MLS so that your home is visible to potential buyers.
Packages: They offer 1 for sale by owner package and 1 full service package.
- FSBO Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months with 24 photos. Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia and other top national websites. You also get free unlimited listing changes, home showing electronic services, state disclosures and broker listing support throughout the process.
- Full-Representation Package – $600 Down + $2,900 at Closing: It comes with a licensed broker’s support for negotiations, disclosures, and closing. Additionally, you get in-home market analysis, 6 foot professional broker yard sign, lockboxes and email notifications for homes listed.
👉 Our Take: You need to pay a hefty amount for the custom services offered.
🚩 You Should Know: They charge $25 – $2000 for additional services like color brochures, yard signs, extended listing, online open house directory, and broker consultation.
- The company is backed by good reviews by previous home sellers
Real Estate Corners is rated 5 out of 5 stars (32 total reviews) on Google.
Covers major MLS MN.
Beycome has the 2nd best technology, after Houzeo.com. It also has decent reviews, so you know that the customer service is good.
Packages: Beycome offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages.
- Basic Package – $99: This package allows maximum pictures on the MLS and unlimited changes to your listing. You get free legal forms and disclosures, a free open house scheduler, and a tool to manage home visits.
- Enhanced Package – $399: With all the features of the Basic Package, this package includes a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, and brochures, and one key lockbox. Additionally, you also get the option to add a virtual tour video to your listing.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. However, their reviews are only decent and they have limited coverage.
🚩 You Should Know: The $99 package requires a mandatory $25 cancelation fee. The virtual full-service package has an excessive commission of 1%.
» Beycome Reviews: Read our in-depth review on beycome.
- You can easily switch to a full-service package.
- You can set up a free web page along with listing your property on the MLS.
- You will rely on what the agents bring you, buyers.
- No “search homes” feature for buyers.
- Only one flat fee MLS listing package; the other two are full-service options and are priced higher.
- The MLS package allows only a few photos and a few changes to your property listing.
Beycome has 4.5 out of 5 stars (338 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google.
Beycome covers multiple states and is licensed in the following states: California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Alabama, Connecticut, Minnesota, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS Companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California.
- Flat Fee MLS Florida: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS Illinois: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Illinois.
- Flat Fee MLS Alabama: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alabama.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut.
- Flat Fee MLS Minnesota: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Minnesota.
- Flat Fee MLS North Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina.
- Flat Fee MLS South Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in South Carolina.
7. I Sold My House
ISoldMyHouse is an online real estate website that focuses on helping homeowners sell their homes and keep the most amount of money in their pocket.
Packages: ISoldMyHouse offers 2 Flat Fee MLS listing services.
- Get Listed Package – $299: You can list your home on the MLS for sale by owner. This package allows a maximum of 6-10 photos. Buyer leads are directly forwarded to you.
- Get Sold Package – $399: This package allows a maximum of 25 photos to be uploaded. Both packages provide free cancellation.
👉 Our Take: As per our research, their customer service is incompetent. We recommend you sell FSBO with Houzeo because it ensures excellent customer support to address your queries.
» ISoldMyHouse Reviews: Are they the right choice? Read to find out.
- Save on listing agent commissions and additional fees.
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller.
- Powerful real estate marketing platform.
- Maximum exposure on internet search engines, real estate search portals, and social media to target potential buyers.
- You are on your own to market your property.
- Poor customer service as reported by users.
ISoldMyHouse has 4.7 out of 5 stars (35 total reviews) on BBB.
ISoldMyHouse covers the following states:
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut.
- Flat Fee MLS Maine: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maine.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS Massachusetts: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Massachusetts.
- Flat Fee MLS New Hampshire: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Hampshire.
- Flat Fee MLS Rhode Island: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Rhode Island.
- Flat Fee MLS Vermont: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Vermont.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Minnesota Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Minnesota companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees. They don’t disclose those on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Minnesota Pricing page.
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services Near Me
Here are our reviews for Best Flat Fee MLS Minnesota listing services near you.
|Minneapolis||Flat fee MLS Minneapolis, MN Listing Companies are low on tech. Also, one of the companies that we reviewed has high hidden fees. |
» Check out: Flat Fee MLS Minneapolis
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars in real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2023
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through real estate companies to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees.
On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service, is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realtor.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Everything You Need To Know About Flat Fee MLS
Do Flat Fee MLS Listings Work?
Yes, 88% of buyers purchase a property through a buyer’s agent. Therefore, these agents are vital in getting you top dollar for your property sale.
So, if your house is not listed on the MLS, you are turning your back on 88% of customers already. In fact, Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Minnesota Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing in Minnesota, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details about your house, the fixed fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Minnesota.
Subsequently, the buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Minnesota: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is an essential form that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in Minnesota, it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS Minnesota companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the three disclosure requirements you need to know if you are selling a property in Minnesota:
- Federal Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards
- Minnesota Property Condition Disclosure
Sell A House By Owner in Minnesota
If you want to sell a house FSBO in Minnesota, list your home using Flat Fee MLS Minnesota listing services. This way you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
You need to take care of certain important factors when you sell your house by owner in Minnesota or any other state. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and most importantly marketing.
» How To Sell A House By Owner In Minnesota: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House in Minnesota
Sell Your House Fast in Minnesota
The best ways to sell your house fast in Minnesota are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling it quickly.
» How to Sell My House Fast in Minnesota: Know How to Sell Your House Fast in Minnesota and for the Most Cash!
Closing Costs for Sellers in Minnesota
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Minnesota. Additionally, every state has its own set of taxes.
But do not worry, you can calculate the approximate seller closing costs in Minnesota with this advanced calculator.
» How to calculate Closing Costs for sellers in Minnesota: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Companies in Minnesota
Some flat-fee MLS companies are quite notorious for marketing gimmicks and predatory practices. For instance, they might claim to offer free listing on the MLS but then charge you at the time of closing.
Some Flat Fee MLS companies might also slap some hidden charges on you and make you pay thousands of dollars when you only expected to pay a small amount.
The companies listed above are reliable and trusted real estate brands among home sellers. You needn’t worry about any malpractices from them.
However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat fee MLS companies in Minnesota, we suggest you go with these options:
Option 1: Sell with Discount Real Estate Brokers
- Full-Service at a Discount: Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
- Great Exposure: Most discount brokers have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a discount.
- Advanced Tech: Home sellers can list and sell their houses from the comfort of their homes with a click of a button. Some of the best discount brokers provide advanced seller dashboards, showings management, and much more.
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers and Companies: Check out our rankings of America’s 10 Best Discount Real Estate Brokers and Companies.
Option 2: Sell as For Sale By Owner
- Quick & Smooth Sale: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
- Complete Control Over the Process: The best part about doing FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Save Thousands on Commissions: Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡How much is Real Estate Commission in Minnesota: Know how much you need to pay on real estate commissions.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
- Fair Market Value: Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses be it a distressed property or not.
- Save on Repairs: When selling a home for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. You can also try selling a house as is to save money and time.
- Fast Closing Process: Home sellers have lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. Fewer formalities speed up the closing process significantly making it a quick transaction.
⚡ Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Minnesota: Check out our rankings of Minnesota’s Best Cash Companies
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash outright. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and their in-house experts. An iBuyer can offer and close the deal within 24 hours, however, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- Their offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is often non-negotiable
- They charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the purchase price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: We’ve rated the best iBuyers in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the REALTOR will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Real estate brokers with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best REALTORS offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on listing commission while selling their property.
» Realtors in America: Sell your house with the top REALTORS in America!
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Companies in Minnesota
What is the top Flat Fee MLS Listing service In Minnesota?
Houzeo is top Flat Fee MLS Listing service in Minnesota. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Is Flat Fee Legal in Minnesota?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all across the US. In fact, the DOJ of America recently updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner.
How Long Does it Take For My Listing to go Live?
The typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most MLS’ in Minnesota, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time).
To avail of this expedited listing, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Please Expedite My Listing: “. Do this only after you’ve completed all the tasks your broker has assigned to you. Make sure all sellers have signed the required documents.
Note that listings can be expedited in most major MLS’ but not all MLS’ are covered under this policy. Call us at (844) 448-0047 if you have questions about whether your MLS is covered.
Can I Change/Update My Listing Information?
Yes, you can easily request amendments in your listing, including advertising open houses, changing listing prices, adding photos, updating the description, and more. Watch our comprehensive video tutorial on how can you change your listing information in minutes.
Can I List My House On MLS Without a Licensed Agent?
No, you cannot list your house without a listing agent on an MLS website. However, with Houzeo’s Flat Fee MLS listing, you can do it for a nominal flat fee.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
- Sell My House Fast for Cash in Minnesota: Know how to maximize your profit on your home sale.
- Best Time of Year to Sell a house in Minnesota: Know the right time to put your Minnesota home on the market.
- Home Staging: Prepare your home for sale to attract more home buyers.
- Real Estate Photographers in Minnesota: Hire the best real estate photographers for your listing photos.
- Cash Offers Minnesota: Cash offers beat financed offers due to lesser contingencies and shorter closing timelines. Learn how.
Recommended for Buyers
- Steps to Buying a House in Minnesota: Know everything about house-buying in Minnesota.
- Title Insurance MN: Know how title insurance safeguards the interests of both the homeowner and the lender.
- Who Pays for Owner’s Title Insurance in Minnesota: Everything you need to know.
- Home Inspection MN: Know the importance of a home inspection in the home buying process.
- Cost of Home Appraisal in Minnesota: Here’s a detailed guideline to help you understand the approximate costs involved.
- Mortgage Lenders Minnesota: Mortgage lenders finance buyers so that they can buy their dream homes. Check our rankings.
Related: flat fee realtor mn, mls listings mn, flat fee mls listing minnesota, flat fee realtor Minneapolis, mn MLS, flat fee mls listing mn, the mls listing minnesota, flat fee mls minnesota, minnesota listing service, for sale by owner mn, mls listings Minnesota, the mls online minneapolis, minnesota mls listing, mls mn listing, for sale by owner minnesota, multiple listing service mn, mls minnesota real estate, minnesota listing service, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate market, taxes on selling a house in minnesota, inheritance tax in minnesota selling property, disclosures when selling a house in minnesota, home staging minnesota, real estate drone photography minnesota, seller closing costs minnesota calculator, pre foreclosure, mn home inspector, free websites to list for sale by owner, homes for sale by owner minnesota, Houzeo Showings, wholesaling in minnesota, list of real estate companies in minnesota, will minnesota housing market crash