Table of Contents
Ranking: Best Flat Fee MLS In Michigan
|Houzeo||The Flat Fee Pros||Kermath Realty||Modern Way Realty||Flat Fee Realty||Flat Fee Group||FSBO|
|Hidden Fees||None||None||⚠️Up to|
|Offers Directly to You1||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|Counter an Offer2||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|Request Highest & Best Offer2||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
1 Offers typically are routed to the brokers. Houzeo’s Offers Platform allows your broker to present the offer to you instantly
2 Houzeo Offers Platform allows sellers to Counter an Offer and Request Highest & Best Offers online
3 Houzeo Showings is available both on Houzeo’s website and on the Houzeo mobile app (learn more)
4 Available only on weekdays upto 1pm, and only in select MLS’. After you’ve purchased the Gold or Platinum plans, email email@example.com with the subject line “Expedited Listing Request: “. Service is free for Gold and Platinum plans customers
How Flat Fee MLS Michigan Companies Help You Sell Your Home?
Selling a home in Michigan becomes easy if you choose Flat Fee MLS services. Gone are the days when home sellers used to spend a large amount of money on both listing agents and buyer’s agents in commissions. The best Flat Fee MLS companies in Michigan unbundle the traditional real estate services and allow you to choose and spend on only those services that you require.
According to recent real estate statistics, around 50% of buyers find their new home online. So sellers can trust Flat Fee MLS services to get their house out in the market and grab the best deals from buyer’s agents. You can list with some of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Michigan to help you list your property on MLS Michigan.
If you are selling your home as a For Sale by Owner then a Flat Fee MLS package is the way to go. Along with your local MLS, your house will be listed on multiple real estate websites, thus giving you maximum exposure. It cuts down the infuriating, time-consuming paperwork and replaces it with online documentation. So straight from listing to selling your house, this whole process becomes easy with Flat Fee MLS services. We have listed down some best flat fee MLS companies in Wisconsin for sellers looking to list their property for sale.
🧐 Top 3 Priorities For HomeSellers
- Sellers Want the Most Profit in a Sale: According to the Zillow Group’s Consumer Housing Trends Report survey, for over 50% of sellers, getting maximum returns was the most important consideration.
- Sellers Want Control in their Transaction: Over 40% of younger sellers desire more control over the transaction.
- Sellers Want to Save Time: The 3rd important finding was that time is an important consideration for home sellers.
Based on home seller priorities, we can confidently recommend you choose the Flat Fee MLS route when selling your home. Home values in Michigan has seen a tremendous appreciation in the last few years. The home appreciation for the last 10 years in Michigan has been around 114.2%. Companies in Michigan help you throughout the selling process with pricing assistance and 24/7 customer support.
We have listed down some best Flat Fee MLS companies in Michigan for sellers looking to list their property for sale. We have also listed the most credible reviews for these Flat Fee MLS Listing Services.
💰 Incredible Technology, Incredible Savings
Houzeo’s technology makes FSBO easy by giving you access to tools only agents have!
Do Flat Fee MLS Listings Work?
Yes. 88% of buyers purchase a property through a buyer’s agent, and these agents are vital in getting you top dollar for your property sale. So, if your house is not listed on the MLS, you are turning your back on 88% of customers already.
In fact, Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
💰 How Much does flat fee mls cost?
There are 2 types of costs associated with a Flat Fee MLS listing
- Upfront Flat Fee: This is what you’ll pay to get on the MLS
- Hidden Charges: Brokers will reel you in with a $99 listing! Buyer beware – that’s just the start. You’ll be paying $500+ in hidden fees. A $50-yard sign will be sold you to for $135. Some brokers will charge you hidden fees at closing, but you’ll only find out about these when you’re ready to close. That’s way too late to do anything about it.
7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Michigan
- No hidden fees to Houzeo or the listing agent
- Maximum MLS exposure
- 100% automated process on the web and the new Houzeo mobile app
- Quick listing – Listed within 8 business hours with Houzeo Concierge
- Counteroffer feature
- Affordable full-service packages
Houzeo is the “Most Advanced For Sale By Owner Website“. Here’s why:
- No Hidden Fees: Houzeo transparently discloses its Flat Fee MLS Michigan pricing on its pricing page. You’ll pay no additional fees to the listing agent or to Houzeo
- Maximum Exposure: An MLS listing via Houzeo gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and a hundred more! Since Houzeo provides maximum exposure on your listing.
- Reach Local Agents & Offer them a Commission: Over 90% of buyers are represented by agents. This means almost all inquiries to your property will be from buyers represented by agents. Via Houzeo, you can offer a fair commission to the buyer’s agent and invite top dollar offers for your property.
- Fast Listing & Changes: Complete your listing in an hour or less, all online. With Houzeo Concierge, you’ll be listed in 8 business hours if all your documents are in order! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to get your listing expedited for free. This feature is available in most major MLS’ in Michigan.
- Online Offers – On the Web or Houzeo Mobile App: Review & compare offers online on the web or the mobile app. You can even counter an offer.
- Low Prices: Most For Sale By Owner websites like Zillow and Trulia aren’t really free. They provide your leads to local agents, who’ll call and cost you time. Houzeo doesn’t sell your leads. All buyers via Houzeo are routed directly to you. Check out our pricing for Michigan Flat Fee MLS.
- 100% online, no physical work
- IntelliList Listing Management System available
- Multiple services are available on an a-la-carte basis
- Lists houses on multiple other listing sites
- 24\7 customer service
- Has a mobile app that facilitates you to browse homes and much more
- None as of now
One happy home seller praising their home selling experience and savings with Houzeo.
The Flat Fee Pros
The Flat Fee Pros flat fee company has multiple packages for home sellers in Michigan. They have 5 packages starting from $349 and the ultimate one is $1499 with most services in it. They provide comparative sales analysis for sellers to price their homes according to the market study. They do not have any hidden fees but they do have some additional fees at closing.
If you feel that the packages they offer are expensive, you can try some other discount real estate brokers that suit your budget. If you choose a higher package you get full support from the broker assigned to you from the company. You can opt for additional a-la-carte services to get more attraction for your property, to get it included on your package you will have to pay extra for each service.
- Multiple packages to choose from
- 15 photos allowed in the basic package
- Free yard sign
- Additional fee at closing
- No contract assistance is available in the basic package
- No email or phone support
The Flat Fee Pros Reviews
A happy customer shares his experience for the people looking for For Sale By Owner in Michigan
Kermath Realty is providing Flat Fee services since 1998 and has good reviews from its clients. Their packages are affordable and come with customizable services. Experienced sellers in Michigan looking for simple listing services can go with their packages and save thousands of dollars.
However, they recommend a buyer’s agent commission of 3%. Their packages are affordable starting from $299 but the pricing support is very costly, so it might not let you save a lot while listing. There are other Flat Fee MLS companies in Michigan that offer extra services at the same price. So research and choose your company wisely.
Apart from the fees, and buyer agent commission, you also have to cover closing costs for sellers, and all of this can cost you 8%-10% of your profits.
- The company has good reviews from their clients
- Provides color flyers to sellers at the time of open house
- Affordable packages with basic services available
- No pricing support in the basic package
- Only 6 photos are allowed for 6 months
- They have not clearly mentioned if they allow changes in your listing after it goes live
Kermath Realty Reviews
Adam was happy with the flat fee MLS services provided by Kermath Realty
Justin opted for their services but his experience was not satisfactory with Kermath Realty.
Modern Way Realty
Modern Way Realty is best for sellers who expect their homes to take longer than six months to sell. They offer two packages the first one is for $395 allowing you to list for 12 months with 25 photos and the second is for $695 allowing you with the same but with some additional services for selling a house faster.
Their basic package doesn’t include any comparative market analysis advice or any pricing assistance. Sellers are expected to upgrade to their full-service package to be able to add open houses to their MLS listing.
They also do not provide you with Michigan seller disclosures, unless you pay for them, which are absolutely necessary to get your home sale done without any legal hindrances.
- Both basic and advanced packages provide listing for 12 months
- The whole listing procedure is 100% online
- Their pricing assistance is very expensive as compared to other flat fee comapnies
- Open houses to your MLS listing is not provided in basic pacakge
Modern Way Realty Reviews
One of the happy customers with Modern Way Realty talks about her positive experience with her agent’s contribution towards her home sale, how she saved thousands of dollars, and their quick listing!.
One unhappy customer spelled out her inconvenience in working with Modern Way Realty.
Flat Fee Realty
- Only 1 package available
- Their listing broker will retain 0.1% to 0.25% of the buyer’s broker commission (hidden commission)
- Only 6 photos allowed, additional fees of $50 for more photos
- No a la carte service
If a cheap plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option but there are things that you should know before you choose to list with them. They are not based in Michigan and do not cover the entire state either. They are only licensed in Connecticut and partner with listing brokers in other states where they’re not licensed.
They offer only one Flat Fee MLS Michigan listing package that is pegged at $249 and allows only 6 photos to be uploaded. If you want to upload more photos then you have to pay an additional $50. Not only do they offer a single MLS Michigan package but also their package does not have a la carte options to choose from. You need to sell your home ONLY with the services they provide, not with which you want.
Not just this, their listing broker will retain 0.1% to 0.25% of the buyer’s broker commission for reasons not explicitly disclosed on their website. This is a hidden fee that they take from the home sellers.
Flat Fee Realty Reviews
No credible Flat Fee MLS listing services reviews were found for this company!
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is a Flat Fee MLS listing service in Michigan that offers flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages. Their Flat Fee MLS Michigan packages range from $399 to $998, and their Full-Service package will cost you $349, with a 1% “convenience fee” at closing. So, if your home is valued at $500,000, that’s $299+$5000.
They do not have any hidden fees but they are low on technology and that’s why some of your work might be done manually and would take a lot of time.
If you choose Houzeo’s Virtual Full-Service Package, no matter what the value of your home is, you only pay $550+$449, so essentially you will be getting all the services by an agent for a much lower fee!
Flat Fee Group Reviews
No positive reviews were found!
A negative review by a home seller for not getting proper customer service!
- Limited a la carte items
- No hidden fees, but additional fees for FSBO supplies
- You have to pay separately for yard signs, open house postings, brochures, and other FSBO-related items as they are neither included in the package or available on a-la-carte basis
FSBO is a Flat Fee MLS listing service in Michigan that allows you to list on their website for a meagre $99, however, the listing package ONLY lists your home on their website as an FSBO, if you want to list on MLS Michigan and want more services then you have to go with their $399 package.
They do not provide a lot of a la carte options, and they do not provide you with a real estate attorney or real estate photographer, not even on a la carte basis. You have to pay separately for yard signs, open house postings, brochures, and other FSBO-related items as they are neither included in the package or available on a la carte basis.
A happy home seller review praising their home selling experience with FSBO
A negative home seller review talking about on how the offers on their listed home were handled
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Michigan
These are the best Flat Fee MLS Companies In Michigan that are reliable and credible: 1. Houzeo, 2. The Flat Fee Pros, 3. Kermath Realty 4. Modern way Realty, 5. Flat Fee Realty, 6. Flat Fee Group, 7. FSBO
We’ve done it for you! We’ve evaluated all these sites based on the following dimensions: 1. Which website provides the most exposure to your property listing; 2. Which website allows you to offer a Buyer’s Agent Commission; 3. Which website offers the most control over your MLS listing; 4. When you request changes, which site gets them done the fastest – because as they say, time is money!; 5. Which website provides the best value in terms of fees. Read the blog for a detailed comparison!