Detroit home sellers have listed and sold more homes via MI Flat Fee MLS listings so far in 2023 than in any year prior. And they have saved thousands in listing agent commissions, paying just $299 to $399 on average.
But beware! Flat Fee MLS companies also include some shady operators. In the guise of a “Flat Fee” listing, they will sneak in a percentage at closing – costing you thousands of dollars at closing.
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Detroit Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Homecoin||$95||$450 +||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Flat Fee Group||Varies||Varies||❌||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|5. Simple Fee Listing||Varies||None||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Modern Way Realty||$395||0.1%- 0.5%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. FSBO||$395||$50- $200||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|8. Flat Fee Pros||$349- $1,499||0.5%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 8 Best Flat Fee MLS Detroit Companies
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy! Confirm all prices on the state’s pricing page before you list.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo mobile app is also very powerful.
- No Hidden Fees: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS by owner. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission.
Houzeo.com is Michigan’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $349. The Silver package costs $199 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing, and the Gold package costs $299 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $95 + 1% (Minimum $995) at closing.
» Flat Fee MLS Michigan: Check our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Michigan.
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our package.
Book a FREE Call
Homecoin’s $95 plan is designed to lure home sellers to purchase their MLS listing for a small $95 fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: Homecoin will get you listed on the MLS. This plan DOES NOT include managing showings, offers, lockboxes, yard signs, or digital seller disclosures.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. The $95 MLS listing sounds great, but you need to pay hefty charges for additional services.
» Pros and Cons of Homecoin: Read our blog to know more about them.
You should consider these points while choosing them:
- MLS Exposure: A Flat Fee MLS listing via Homecoin will get you on the MLS and in front of thousands of buyers.
- Covers 11 States: Homecoin covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
We really wanted to like this service, but in our research we found several issues with Homecoin.
- The $95 Listing is the Bait: Homecoin’s $95 listing includes just a basic entry-only listing in the MLS. Homecoin will charge you extra for features like showings management with a lockbox, ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best offer. You can end up paying thousands more for these.
- Upgrades are Overpriced: Homecoin’s yard sign is expensive at $69 + $97 (for the post), if you want to manage showings, you have to rent a lockbox for $125 + $120 deposit. A standard forms help package is $400.
- Key Features are Not Available: In many states, key essentials are missing in Homecoin’s offerings. Without these, you risk turning-off buyers and buyer agents. These essential features include a showing service to manage showings, inspections, appraisals, and closings. Broker contract review & support is also not available in many areas. Homecoin calls this “Seller Forms Help (Premium)”. It should be available if you need it. You also don’t have the ability to counter an offer or request the highest & best. These are essential services in our opinion.
- Limited Customer Service via Phone: Homecoin provides decent customer service over text and email. The service is difficult to reach via phone.
- Dashboard is Clunky: Homecoin does not auto-populate listing data from public sources. So you have to fill all the listing data manually. Sellers have complained that this can take a lot of time.
Note: Homecoin’s offerings vary by region. Our research was in 28025 zipcode.
Homecoin is a website For Sale By Owner that offers a single MLS listing package, priced at $95. You can avail of their rental lockbox, professional real estate photographs, or signposts at additional costs.
We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. While the $95 flat fee is definitely attractive, the additional features come with a hefty price point.
Further, Homecoin’s limited coverage may make it difficult for many Americans to benefit from their MLS access package.
3. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Group: Check out our in-depth analysis of Flat Fee Group.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. The listing process is manual and time-consuming.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on popular sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly.
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers. Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee.
However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
4. Kermath Realty
Kermath Realty offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages to home sellers.
- Bronze Package – $199: The package includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. Other services include printable color flyers, buyer lead forwarding, syndication to local REALTOR® Sites/ IDX sharing, and a regular yard sign.
- Silver Package – $299: The package includes a listing term of 12 months with 35 photos and all the services from the Bronze Package. The package also offers 3 open house postings, virtual tours, and more.
- Gold Package – $998: This package offers all the services from Silver Package. Also, providing unlimited open houses, 50 photos, and an MLS listing term until your house is sold.
- In Your Home – $500+ Fee at Closing: This is a full-service package that offers every service from Gold Package. They will provide direct assistance from a broker to help you in your selling process. The package is S. E. MI only, and you have to pay a 3/4% fee at closing.
👉 Our Take: Kermath Realty offers a Gold Package of $998. This package is pricey and not at all pocket friendly. Although it includes everything you need for the sale, other companies offer these services relatively cheaply.
In terms of value, Kermath Realty is a good option. Here are some of its advantages.
- Strong Customer Support: Kermath Realty has an excellent 4.3 out of 5-star rating on Google Reviews. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
- Color Flyers With all the Listings: Each listing includes a color flyer that you can hand out at open houses or post on your yard sign.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with Kermath Realty.
- Offers Limited Services: The Bronze and Silver packages include limited services. They are only for those who have experience in selling. As a seller, you must do all the work done by a listing agent.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: The Bronze and Silver plan from Kermathrealty is only suitable for seasoned sellers. If you require even a little support, you should pick one of the more expensive options.
- Listing Upgrades are Not Clear: There is no information on Kermath Realty’s website about whether you can change your listing after it gets live.
Jeff Kermath Realty has 4.3 out of 5 stars from 50+ reviews on Google.
Kermath Realty Reviews: Check Kermath Realty’s Google reviews and choose accordingly!
If you prefer to work with a regional company, Kermath Realty is a good choice. Jeff Kermath, a real estate broker in Washtenaw County for 35 years, has owned and operated Kermath Realty.
The company’s simple flat-cost MLS listing package ($399) doesn’t offer much for its price. The package includes six photographs and no open houses.
Kermath Realty does not provide you with a real estate professional without their full-service package. As a result, we recommend that you select a low-commission real estate agent. They will provide superior service for a reasonable fee.
5. Simple Fee Listings
Simple Fee Listings is a flat fee company. They offer 5 listing packages to their customers.
- Upfront $199: It includes listing on MLS, 1 open house, 6 months of listing, up to 25 photos, and many more.
- Upfront $249: It includes listing on MLS, 3 open houses, 6 months of listing, up to 50 photos, market analysis, access to realtor’s contact info, and many more.
- Upfront $999: It includes listing on MLS, 6 open houses, 12 months of listing, up to 99 photos, negotiations, contract review, and many more.
- Upfront $1499: It includes listing on MLS, 6 open houses, 12 months of listing, up to 99 photos, negotiations, lockbox, contract review, professional photography, social media marketing, and many more.
- 1% at closing (upfront $299): It includes listing on MLS, 6 open houses, 12 months of listing, up to 99 photos, negotiations, lockbox, contract review, professional photography, social media marketing, and many more.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Simple Fee $1499 Package. This package comes with professional photography & drone photos, and also with the lockbox, so it’s worth it financially.
Here are some advantages of simple fee listings that you should consider before choosing them:
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Redfin, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home in front of the right buyers are covered.
- Choose Your Buyer’s Agent Commission: With them, you can decide the Buyer’s Agent Commission from 1% to 3%.
- Simple User Interface: Simple Fee Listings website is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
Here are some disadvantages you should consider before choosing them:
- Limited Coverage: Simple Fee Listings coverage is limited. They provide services only in Michigan and Florida.
Simple Fee Listings has a rating of 4 out of 5 from 3 reviews on Trustpilot.
Simple Fee Listings provides Flat Fee services in Michigan and Florida. It was founded in 2019 by Randall Wolber Jr.
They offer many services like MLS listing, open houses, negotiations, lockbox, contract review, professional photography, social media marketing, and many more. However, their coverage is limited.
6. Modern Way Realty
Modern Way Realty offers a Flat Fee package and a Full-Service package.
- Basic Package – $395: This “do it yourself” package includes a 6-month listing term with 25 photos. Your home is listed on the Michigan MLS and websites like Zillow, Realtor.com, etc. Other services include real estate forms and disclosures, buyer lead forwarding, and showing time setup.
- Premium Package – $795: In addition to all the services of the Basic Package, this package includes the assistance of a dedicated real estate agent to help you coordinate the sale.
👉 Our Take: We recommend their Basic Plan for $395. This package provides all the essentials to list your home with the Multiple Listing Service.
Modern Way Realty offers two packages that are a good choice for new home sellers.
- Choose Your Buyer’s Agent Commission: With Modern Realty, you can decide the Buyer’s Agent Commission from 1% to 3%.
- Strong Customer Support: Modern Way Realty has an excellent 5 out of 5-star rating on Google Reviews. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some primary deal breakers with Modern Way Realty.
- No Agent Support: The basic plan of Modern Way Realty offers no agent support.
- No Assistance in Setting the Listing Price: Modern Way Realty won’t assist you in setting a listing price, unlike some Michigan flat fee MLS listing services.
Modern Way Realty has 5 out of 5 stars from 100+ reviews on the popular review site Google.
Modern Way Realty Reviews: Check Modern Way Realty Google reviews and choose accordingly!
Modern Way Realty offers a reasonably priced and comprehensive MLS package. If you’re searching for an inexpensive approach you can register with Modern Way Realty.
However, unless you subscribe to a premium package, you won’t receive any advice from a real estate agent. You will benefit better from hiring a discount realtor, as they will give personal attention.
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- FSBO Package – $99.95: This package lists your property on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. It allows you to make changes and cancel your listing anytime.
- MLS Package – $399.95: With this package, your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months with 20 photos. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia.
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $75
- Open House Posting: $50
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package for experienced sellers. However, you pay extra fees for add-on services that are included in the basic package by other companies.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- User Friendly Interface: The website is easy to navigate. This helps you to easily create your listing and add property information.
- Nationwide Coverage: With FSBO.com your property gets a nationwide exposure.
» Pros and Cons of FSBO.com: We have done in-depth analysis of FSBO.com.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com.
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com shares your information with a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Sellers are connected with local brokers for listing. Moreover, online FSBO.com reviews are mixed.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You need to pay $50 extra for uploading more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive À la Carte Services: You need to pay $50 – $150 for services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Read why the oldest FSBO website isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market!
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
8. Flat Fee Pros
The Flat Fee Pros offer 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and 2 full-service packages.
- Basic Package – $349: The plan offers limited services with 15 photos, 6 – months listing period, a free yard sign, 3 – open houses, free changes, and MLS listing on Realtor.com.
- Bronze Package – $399: The plan offers every service from the Basic Package with 25 photos, 12 months listing period, and unlimited open houses. They also charge a 1/2% to a max of $1000 sales price at closing.
- Silver Package – $749: The package includes every service from the Bronze Package with 50 photos and a listing period until your house sells. The only change is that they don’t charge closing fees and provide negotiation & process the offer services.
- Gold Package – $999: It is a full-service package with every service from the Silver Package. The plan offers minor modifications, such as the QR code on the yard sign and the digital signature.
- Ultimate Package – $1,499: The full-service package includes every service from the Gold Package with drone and rush services.
👉 Our Take: The Flat Fee Pros offer expensive packages with minimal services. We do not recommend them as many other companies offer the same services at a relatively low price.
In terms of value, The Flat Fee Pros is a good option. Here are some of its advantages.
- Flexible Listing Terms of 6 to 12 Months: The Flat Fee Pro offers a flexible listing period. You can select a listing package with 6 month, 12 months, or till-sold duration.
- Free Yard Sign: Every listing package includes a yard sign and a key lock box. Generally, you have to pay an additional fee for these services.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with The Flat Fee Pros.
- Expensive Packages: The Silver, Gold, and Full-Service MLS listing packages are expensive. The services offered are very basic for the price!
- No Customer Support Available: There are no email or phone support options available for the Basic and Bronze Plans.
- Closing Fees of 0.5%: While the packages are expensive, the Bronze Package comes with an additional closing fee of 0.5%.
No credible reviews were found.
The Flat Fee Pros can be an option if you’re selling your house in Michigan without a realtor. They will help you set the listing price of your house. Their primary disadvantage is the absence of phone or email assistance.
The company’s Basic and Bronze packages have no customer support via phone or email. You should consider using a different company if you anticipate having questions about the selling process.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Detroit Companies Have High Hidden Charges
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Michigan companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees make your sale more expensive than anticipated.
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Michigan Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Michigan Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Michigan Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other Michigan real estate websites. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in MI service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
What to Consider Before Hiring a Detroit Flat Fee MLS Service?
When selecting a flat fee MLS listing service, consider the following factors:
- Savings: Compare the pricing structures of different services to find one that aligns with your budget. Ensure you understand exactly what services are included in the flat fee package and if there are any additional costs.
- MLS Coverage: Verify which MLS databases the flat fee service has access to. Check whether it covers the geographical area where your property is located. Also, ensure the service can list your home in the relevant MI MLS databases.
- Customer Support: Evaluate the level of customer support provided by the Flat Fee MLS service. Check if they offer assistance with inquiries, negotiations, or offer management.
What Do You Get With a Detroit Flat Fee Listing?
With a Detroit flat fee listing, you typically receive the service of listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a one-time fee. This allows your property to be visible to Realtors in Michigan and potential buyers across the state.
Some Detroit flat-fee MLS services offer additional marketing tools and resources for an extra fee. This may include staging help, virtual tours, professional photography, and more. These additional tools can help enhance the visibility of your listing.
Who Benefits Most from Detroit Flat-Fee Listing Services?
Detroit flat fee listing services can be advantageous for a variety of individuals. Here are some examples:
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Sellers: With Detroit’s flat fee MLS companies, FSBO sellers may save thousands on MI real estate agent commissions.
- Real Estate Investors: Real estate investors in Detroit who frequently trade can benefit from MI Flat Fee services.
- Distressed Property Owners: Listing your distressed home on the MLS can attract the attention of real estate investors who look for properties with discounted prices.
How to List on Detroit MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” in the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡How to List on MLS by Owner in Michigan: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
Book a FREE Call
MI Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Sellers Disclosures Michigan: Some Flat Fee MLS Michigan companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process.
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Michigan: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Michigan. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Michigan home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Detroit Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS MI companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Discount brokerage companies in Michigan offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, low-commission real estate agents will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: You can also hire a full-service in-person Detroit Realtor for all the professional help you need. Although convenient, you are likely paying a full 5% to 6% commission.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Pheonix and other Michigan markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Michigan.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Detroit make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: FSBO websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Michigan and save thousands in listing agent commissions. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites Michigan: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with a Detroit Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the best MLS listing site in Detroit. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who offers the best flat fee MLS listing service in Detroit, MI?
Various Flat fee MLS companies in Detroit, MI provide unique packages that can help a home seller. Amongst them, Houzeo is a great option for a quick and smooth home sale experience. Homecoin and Flat Fee Group are other good options.
2. Can I list on the MLS without a real estate agent?
Yes, you can list your home on the MLS with a Detroit Flat Fee MLS listing service, eliminating the listing agent's 3% commission right away!
3. How much does it cost to list your home on Detroit MLS for a flat fee?
On an average, listing your home on the Detroit MLS costs around $299 to $399 on average.
4. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Detroit, MI?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including Detroit, MI. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
5. What are the potential drawbacks of listing with a Flat Fee Service?
While flat fee MLS listings offer several benefits, there are also potential drawbacks to consider.
1. Hidden Fees
2. Limited Support
3. Limited Coverage
But you're in luck! Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront and has a customer rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. Additionally, Houzeo has a near nationwide coverage.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Related: flat fee MLS detroit, MLS detroit, detroit MLS, fsbo detroit, detroit Michigan, flat fee MLS detroit Michigan, flat fee MLS detroit mi, detroit mi MLS, detroit flat fee MLS, flat fee mls detroit, flat fee mls listing detroit, detroit flat fee MLS, mls flat fee detroit, mls flat fee listing detroit, flat fee listing detroit, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo