As per NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in Michigan and ranked them as per their expertise.
Rankings: Michigan Real Estate Websites
🏅 Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Michigan
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in Michigan
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. Houzeo is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission.
For Home Sellers:
- $349 Listing Fee: You will save thousands in listing agent commission by using Houzeo’s inexpensive flat fee MLS packages.
- Licensed Broker Support: Houzeo allows you to sell your house by owner, but help is available if you need it.
- Add Ons: Houzeo offers custom add-ons like ShowingTime, lockboxes, and yard signs. The Houzeo “For Sale” yard sign is America’s most popular For Sale By Owner Sign. It costs $49, but you can get it for free with a selfie!
For Home Buyers:
- Get Thousands Back in Buyer Rebates: In all but 10 states, brokers on Houzeo offer thousands in rebates back to home buyers.
- Homes For Sale: Buyers can explore For Sale By Owner properties on Houzeo and directly make an offer online.
- Advanced Search: Home buyers can also access Houzeo’s advanced search feature. Using filters, you can narrow down to the exact home you’re searching for.
Mobile App: Yes
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo has an “Excellent” rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 stars on Google & Trustpilot
For home sellers, Houzeo makes the entire transaction simple. Key benefits include:
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge), best for selling your home fast
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Houzeo Mobile App
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace, with more than 40 million monthly users.
For Home Sellers:
- Free Listing: FSBO listings on Zillow are free but get limited exposure.
- Zestimate: Zillow’s home value estimate is a good first step for pricing your home. It incorporates data from the MLS, market trends, location, etc. to give you an accurate value.
For Home Buyers:
- Biggest Database: Zillow has 135 million homes in its database. That makes Zillow the best website to start your home search on.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Zillow is great for homebuyers to search for their future homes. We do not recommend Zillow for home sellers because the FSBO listings are free, but once your house gets listed, you will get a lot of unsolicited calls from agents.
» Zillow Reviews: The TRUTH about Zillow’s Free Listing!
- Largest real estate website in the US
- Free listing on Zillow.com
- All new listings on Zillow, changes to existing Zillow listings, etc. are updated in real-time
- If you are interested in listing on MLS, you will need a Zillow Premier Agent and pay high listing fees $$$
- Zillow hides FSBO seller listings by default. This causes potential buyers to “contact an agent” that routes them to Zillow Premier Agent instead of getting in touch with the seller directly.
- Unwanted solicitation calls from listing agents
- Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.8/5 (284 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Zillow covers 90% of the US housing market and is available nationwide.
Redfin.com’s technology is what sets it apart from all other platforms. Their discount broker services combined with a great user interface make them one of the top real estate companies.
For Home Sellers:
- Sell for 1.5% Listing Agent Commission: In addition to the “Full Service” Redfin package (1.5 percent listing commission), there is a “Concierge” plan with a 2 percent listing commission.
- Time to List: According to Redfin’s listing agreement, a Redfin property takes 18 days to list on the MLS. Services like Houzeo will list you on the MLS within 24-48 hours.
- Average Customer Reviews: Customers have often complained that Redfin agents are not able to give personalized service due to the high volume of clients.
For Home Buyers:
- Buyer’s Rebate: In some states, Redfin rebates a portion of its commission to home buyers.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Redfin.com is a good option if you are looking for a nationwide discount real estate broker.
» Redfin Reviews: The Reality of 1% Fees, Pros & Alternatives!
- Strong technology
- Thorough listing agreement
- Detailed paperwork
- Buyer Rebate of 0.5% (in case of Full-Service plan) if you buy and sell with them
- Can take up to 18 days to list on MLS
- Cash offer feature available
- Full-service brokerage
- Slow listing process
- Below-average customer service
- Limited real estate agent selection (according to negative Redfin reviews)
- Redfin serves a lot of clients at the same time, so they may not provide personalized attention to each of them
Redfin has an average rating of 3.4 out of 5 on Consumer Affairs.
Redfin has a reach in 80+ markets, giving it near-nationwide coverage.
4. Rocket Homes
Rocket Homes is one of the best real estate websites in Michigan and across the other states of America.
Rocket Homes works to simplify the real estate processes easier for home buyers/sellers in Michigan. Providing mortgage and credit to home buyers are the major functions of this real estate website.
For Homesellers & Homebuyers:
- Rocket Pro Insight for mortgage process
- ForSaleByOwner.com process
- Buying and selling through top rated agents
- Personal loans and refinances are available
- iBuying services for sellers
- Property Value and Affordability Calculators
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Rocket Homes is a decent website with a great interface. They also provide financing solutions to their customers. However, few customers have complained about their customer service team and they have high-interest rates.
» Real Estate Websites: Best Real Estate Websites in America!
- Highly-advanced technology
- Seamless real estate experience
- Rocket Pro Insight Application
- Partnered With the #1 Lender, Rocket Mortgage®
- Knowledgeable and verified agents across 50+ states
- Top-rated agents in over 3000 counties across America
- The loan interest rates of Rocket Homes are high. Also, they provide only two options for loan purchase and refinance i.e., 15 years and 30 years of fixed loan period.
Rocket Homes has a 4.9/5 on Google Reviews (394 reviews).
Rocket Homes has coverage in 50+ states including Michigan in the United States. Following are the fastest-selling house markets of Rocket Homes:
Homes.com contains millions of listings and attracts a huge number of homebuyers, for which it is featured among the top real estate sites.
For Home Buyers:
- Homes for sale: You can find homes for sale or rent on Homes.com. Also, you can find a mortgage lender and an agent to guide you in the home-selling process.
- Property History: An exciting feature is a chance to view the history of a property value and compare it with the history of other homes in the same area.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Customers who want to gauge property value variations and understand if the neighborhood is gaining value, stagnant, or declining, will find this website helpful.
- Property Assessment
- Interactive home searching features
- Great “How-To-Hub” repository for in-depth knowledge
- No realtor commission savings
- Limited market visibility
- Rigid platform, limited feature set
Homes.com has a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars (103 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Homes.com covers fewer markets as compared to Houzeo or Zillow.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
Real estate websites also serve as a marketing channel for the professional stakeholders that contribute to the transaction. Realtors, mortgage professionals, banks, and inspectors can advertise on these websites to generate leads.
»🔍 Real Estate Agents in Tennessee: Here’s our list of top real estate agents in Tennessee.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
The site should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
Site should allow home sellers access to features that agents do: advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest & best offers, and manage showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
Website should have 5 – Star review online for being responsive to home seller concerns and issues.
» Best Home Buying Websites in USA: Check out our list!
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Website for Michigan?
Many real estate websites and top real estate companies in Michigan have come up in recent years because of the boom in the real estate industry. Buyers can search for their dream homes comfortably through the web and mobile apps. On the other hand, sellers can list homes and negotiate offers with a single click on real estate websites like Houzeo.
Selecting a real estate website that suits your need requires thorough digging into the features provided.
Whether you want to list your home for sale with the help of the best realtor in Michigan, sell your home without the help of a realtor, or rent an apartment, these real estate websites can help you. In this list of top online real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers, considering the plethora of features it has.
Houzeo is also one of the best Michigan MLS Listing and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in Michigan. With its ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in Michigan.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best!
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high-technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in Michigan for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to sell a house in Michigan?
You can go via any of the following options for selling a house in Michigan:
1. Housing websites like Houzeo or any other one from the list given above in the blog
2. For sale by owner (FSBO)
3. Flat fee MLS platforms
4. Traditional Agents
Will house prices go down in Michigan?
Home prices in Michigan have risen up by 9.0% over the last year. So, the chances of prices going down are less. But housing market is the most dynamic and complex so, nothing can be really predicted.
What is the best time for buying a house in Michigan?
August is considered to be the best time for buying a house in Michigan. It is because August has the most price cuts and the inventory levels still remain healthy.
What are closing costs for a cash buyer?
As a homebuyer, you can expect to pay 3%-6% of the home's purchase price on buyer closing costs in Michigan, but that number can be as low as sub-1% or as high as 4+%, depending on the state.
What is the best house selling websites in Arizona?
The best house-selling websites in Arizona are
4. Rocket Homes
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can take time and effort. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- House Market Michigan: Will the Michigan real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
- Real Estate Photographers in Michigan: Find out the top real estate photographers in Michigan and make your listing pictures stand out. And learn all the tips and tricks of the best real estate photography Michigan.
- How to Flip a House in Michigan: Home flipping is a popular concept among real estate investors. Discover how house flipping works in the Golden State.
- Flat Fee Michigan: Most advanced Flat Fee MLS listing service in Michigan.
- Average Commission for Real Estate Agent in Michigan: The real estate commissions in Michigan average between 5% – 6%. Read on to know how it works, how it is split, and whether they are negotiable.
Recommended For Sellers:
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Selling Property in Michigan: You need to take care of a lot of things when selling a house in Michigan. Here is the guide to know everything involved in the selling process.
- Sell My Home Fast in Michigan: The best ways to sell your house fast in Michigan are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Find out what works best for you!
- Seller Disclosure Requirements Michigan: Understanding and dealing with seller disclosures in Michigan can be intimidating for home sellers. Here’s Houzeo’s guide to help you ace your disclosure requirements.
- Wholesale Real Estate Michigan: Wholesale real estate in Michigan helps people to sell distressed properties to buyers or to investors and earn a profit out of it.
- Free Websites to List For Sale By Owner: We researched America’s best For Sale By Owner (FSBO) websites to find which one is the most advanced one!
Recommended For Buyers:
- Best Home Buying Websites in the USA: Check out our list!
- Buying House in Michigan: Learn how to buy a house in Michigan and prepare yourself for a smooth and successful real estate purchase.
- Michigan For Sale By Owner: In an FSBO transaction, the seller takes control of the process and performs all the responsibilities of a traditional agent.
- Closing Costs in Michigan for Buyer Calculator: Use our closing costs calculator to estimate the buyer closing cost in Michigan.
Related: zillow michigan, homes for sale in michigan, houses for sale in michigan, redfin michigan, homes in michigan for sale, michigan homes for sale, home websites, zillow.com michigan, mls listings michigan, buying a house in michigan, Real Estate Brokers in Michigan, homes for sale by owner in michigan, homes for sale zillow michigan, real estate websites like zillow, michigan mls, zillow michigan homes, how to sell a house in michigan, homes to buy in michigan, property search websites, new home listings in Michigan, top real estate websites, houzeo vs fsbo, best mls real estate, best real estate listings, best home listings
best home for sale sites, west michigan housing market, title insurance coverage, low commission real estate agents near me, Michigan closing cost calculator for seller, staging your home to sell, cash offers Michigan, foreclosures near me, preapproval letter for mortgage, seller closing costs calculator Michigan, buyer closing costs calculator Michigan, buyer closing costs calculator Michigan, rocket pro insight, rocket homebuyers reviews, best real estate sites, realtor websites, house buying websites, best site to sell property, houses for sale near me, most popular real estate websites in the united states, best realty sites
Related: best us real estate website, michigan real estate website, real estate website zillow, us real estate website zillow, homefinder real estate michigan, redfin agents in michigan, discount real estate brokers michigan, michigan real estate listings website, real estate websites michigan, real estate listing in michigan, real estate website michigan, real estate west michigan, michigan real estate website, Realtors in Michigan, best real estate websites 2020, real estate website examples, best real estate companies in michigan, real estate sites Michigan, selling a house as is in Michigan, Seller Closing Costs in Michigan