Colorado’s housing market is showing signs of cooling down. But, home prices have increased by 14.0% to reach a median price of $624,400. High home prices result in high real estate commissions.
Flat Fee MLS companies will help you save $18,000 on the median home in Colorado! Here are our rankings of the best MLS listing services in Colorado.
Rankings: Best Flat Fee MLS Colorado Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Home Saving Realty||$399||0.5%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. The Resource Group, LLC||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|4. Colorado Flat Fee Realty INC||$1500+||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Group||$549||$1,500||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Realty||$249||0.1% – 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Real People, Real Stories
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Colorado Listing Services
- 📌In Colorado, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $449+ and the Platinum at $499+.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Manage your showings online
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
2. Home Savings Realty
Home Savings Realty is one of those Flat Fee MLS Colorado listing companies that offer a lot of good services at an affordable flat fee.
Packages: They have 4 flat fee MLS listing packages including one full-service plan.
- $399 per month + 0.25% at closing: Listing fee charged per month. Professional photography, professional sign, professional brochure, lockbox, contract, and closing Services. A home seller can also request referrals to inspectors, appraisers, and many more.
- $549 for 3 months + 0.25% at closing: Property is listed for 3 months. Professional photography, professional sign, professional brochure, lockbox, contract, and closing Services. A home seller can also request referrals to inspectors, appraisers, and many more.
- $699 Until Sold + 0.25% at closing: Property is listed until sold. Professional photography, professional sign, professional brochure, lockbox, contract, and closing Services. A home seller can also request referrals to inspectors, appraisers, and many more.
- 4% full-service plan: Property gets listed on Realtor.com, Coloproperty.com, Google, and Zillow. Professional sign, photography, professional brochure, lock boxes, HSR handles all calls and all showings, HSR handles all negotiations, real estate contracts, and closing services are included too.
🚩 Your Charges Can Be Higher: Homeowners of houses priced below $300,000 will have to pay a 4.5% commission in total at the end of the sale price. This can prove costly for a home seller who wants to save money.
👉 Our Take: Home Savings Realty offers fair exposure to local home sellers but can be expensive. Houzeo’s packages are affordable and more beneficial to home sellers in Colorado.
- They provide professional photographs for listing on MLS.
Home Saving Realty has 3.9 out of 5 stars (20 total reviews) on Google.
Home Savings Realty offers its services in Fort Collins, Boulder, Longmont, Loveland, Windsor, Denver, and surrounding areas.
3. The Resource Group, LLC
The Resource Group, LLC offers flat fee MLS services in Colorado. They allow a maximum number of photos on MLS listing Colorado. The services include packages namely Deluxe and Premium. The services are affordable for all sellers but are best suited for sellers who need more guidance and support from the realtor.
Packages: There are 2 packages meant for home sellers.
- Savvy Seller MLS Option – $299 + 0.5% commission: Includes a listing period of 6 months. The listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Redfin, and Local & National REALTOR® sites, negotiation, review documents, disclosure forms, and contracts are also included in the package.
- FSBO Option: Home sellers can choose to either pay 1% commission at closing if Resource Group can act agents for both sides or 0.5% commission at closing if the seller does FSBO and procures a buyer’s agent.
👉 Our Take: The Resource Group, LLC provides 2 packages that can help home sellers to list and sell their houses. However, Houzeo offers more packages and features that can help the seller to benefit the most.
- Maximum number of photos while listing
- Free changes on MLS in Colorado package
- They provide Comparative Market Analysis to all the sellers.
- No pricing assistance in their basic Flat Fee MLS Colorado packages.
- They charge 0.5% commission or $1,500 at closing.
Not enough credible sources were found to provide the information.
The Resource Group, LLC serves in major MLS’ in Colorado state.
4. Colorado Flat Fee Realty INC
Colorado Flat Fee Realty, INC offers Flat Fee MLS services to home sellers in Colorado.
Packages: Colorado Flat Fee Realty charges a flat fee for the entire sale process.
- The cost of service varies based on home prices, the higher the home list price the more you will have to pay for the package. Their packages start from $1,500 if your list price is under $200,000.
- Their package includes free home valuation, lockbox, yard sign, internet marketing, negotiations, and more.
👉 Our Take: Colorado Flat Fee Realty INC charges a flat fee that may be expensive if the house list price is more than $550,000. Houzeo provides customizable services for sellers and lists your property on MLS within 24 hours at an affordable price.
- The Flat Fee is based on the house price.
- Home sellers can pay a minimum of $1500 or 1% of the sale price, whichever is greater.
- Free home valuation
- Professional photos
- Lockbox and Yard Sign are included.
- No pricing assistance.
Colorado Flat Fee Realty INC has 4 out of 5 stars (35 total reviews) on Google.
Colorado Flat Fee Realty covers all major MLS’ in Colorado.
5. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is an MLS listing service that offers flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
Packages: Flat Fee Group’s packages vary depending on the state. They typically include MLS listing within 48 hrs, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to a year. You do get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, but they are generally expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group.
- Flexible flat fee packages with different services.
- No hidden fees.
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first. This opens the doors to the listed agents calling you every now and then.
- No scope of substantial savings as compared to other companies.
- Low on tech.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews available.
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide.
6. Flat Fee Realty
If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty typically offers only ONE Flat Fee MLS listing package in every state. The price varies from $159 – $299. Only 6 photos can be uploaded with this listing. If you want to upload more photos, you must pay an additional $50.
👉 Our Take: The Flat Fee MLS packages they offer are less flexible. Whereas, with Houzeo, you have the freedom to customize your plan and control your expenses.
🚩 You Should Know: As mentioned on their website, their listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
- Unlimited listing changes
- Free cancellation anytime and refund available within 30 days of purchase
- Free state disclosures for all the states
- Less scope of customization
- Listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty is licensed in Connecticut.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in this state.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
FSBO is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
Packages: FSBO.com has 2 cost-effective packages that sellers can benefit from.
- $99.95 Package: Includes a listing term of 6 months. Property listed on FSBO.com and Redfin only. Additional items like yard signs or any other extras are chargeable.
- $399.95 Package: Listing term of 6 Months with up to 20 photos. Listing syndicated to realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia & many more. Additional services like CSS showing service, E-lockbox rental, maximum photos in the MLS, and yard signs are chargeable.
🚩 Your Charges Can Add Up: Adding a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! If the seller wishes to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then they have to pay $75 and $150 respectively. To add maximum photos or get a yard sign, they have to pay $50 & $60 respectively.
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com offers pocket-friendly packages but charges high fees for additional services. Houzeo’s packages include various benefits with no additional fees.
» FSBO.com Reviews: You NEED to read these reviews.
- You can upload 1 video in the basic $99 package.
- No hidden fees.
- Additional fees for FSBO supplies.
- Limited a la carte items in their listing package.
No credible sources were found to provide the information.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Colorado Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Colorado Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Colorado Pricing page.
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services in Colorado Cities
We reviewed some of the best local real estate agents offering Fixed Fee MLS listing services in the top cities of Colorado. As these companies are based in the respective towns or their counties, their expertise in those respective regions will help you sell your house. With a range of services available with each of these local flat fee listing companies in Colorado, selling your home will be smooth and profitable.
|Colorado Springs||Flat fee MLS Colorado Springs, CO Listing Companies are low on tech. The Flat Fee MLS Companies provide maximum marketing exposure. |
» Check out: Best Flat Fee MLS Colorado Springs Listing Services
|Denver||All Flat Fee MLS Denver listing companies give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. These fixed-rate services are customizable in exchange for a few more dollars. |
» Check Out: Best Flat Fee MLS Denver Listing Services
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars on real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, increasing the chances of a sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents in Colorado and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through typical real estate companies in Colorado to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees. On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realty or flat rate real estate agent.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
Do Flat Fee MLS Colorado Listings Work?
Yes. 88% of buyers purchase a property through a buyer’s agent. Therefore, these agents are vital in getting you top dollar for your property sale. So, if your house is not listed on the MLS, you are turning your back on 88% of customers already. In fact, Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Colorado Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Service, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details of your house, the fixed fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Colorado: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is a vital form that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in Colorado it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS Colorado companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the three disclosure forms you need to fill if you are selling a property in Colorado:
- Federal Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards
- Seller’s Property Disclosure Form
- Green Disclosure Form
» Disclosure Requirements in Colorado: Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
Real Estate Websites
Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house.
» Real Estate Websites in Colorado: We have reviewed the top real estate websites in Colorado and ranked them as per their expertise.
Sell A House By Owner in Colorado
If you want to sell a house FSBO in Colorado, list your home using Flat Fee MLS Colorado listing services. This way you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
You must take care of certain important factors when selling your house to an owner in Colorado or any other state. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and most importantly marketing. Hiring Colorado home staging companies can help you make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
» How To Sell A House By Owner In Colorado: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House In Colorado.
Sell Your House Fast in Colorado
The best ways to sell your house fast in Utah are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling it quickly.
» How Can I Sell my House Fast Colorado?: Know How to Sell Your House Fast in Colorado and for the Most Cash!
Closing Costs for Sellers in Colorado
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Colorado. Additionally, every state has its own set of taxes.
» Seller Closing Costs in Colorado: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Companies in Colorado
We talked about some of the best flat-fee MLS companies in Colorado but it should be noted that some flat-fee MLS companies are quite notorious for marketing gimmicks and predatory practices. An example could be that they would claim to allow free listing on the MLS but then charge you a percentage at the time of closing.
Some Flat Fee MLS companies might also slap some hidden charges on you and make you pay thousands of dollars when you only expected to pay a small amount.
The companies that we mentioned above are all reliable and trusted real estate brands among home sellers and that’s why you should not worry about any malpractices from the aforementioned companies. However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat fee MLS companies in Colorado, we suggest you go with these options:
⚡Standard Real Estate Commission Colorado: Know how much you need to pay on real estate commissions.
Option 1: Discount Brokers
Discounts brokers are those brokers – companies or individuals – who work at a discounted fee or a flat fee, instead of a 3% standard listing agent commission. Their fee can be as little as 1%. However, do remember that you will still have to pay the buyer’s agent commission which may be around 3%.
Discount real estate brokers in Colorado can be a good alternative for home sellers because they are licensed brokers who will assist you throughout the transaction.
Here are our top recommendations.
|Fixed Rate Real Estate||$5000 flat fee at closing|
|HQ Homes||1% commission|
|Trelora||2% of the sale price|
|Homie||$3500 flat fee|
⚡ Best Discount Realtors in Colorado: Check out the top discount brokers in Colorado.
Option 2: Sell “For Sale By Owner”
This alternative is suggested only when you have a buyer ready to buy your house. When you don’t have a buyer and you don’t even list on the MLS, you are potentially losing out on 87% of the buyers who are buying through an agent.
Also, agents’ #1 way of finding a fantastic home for their clients is the Multiple Listing Service, MLS. Keeping your property on the top Colorado MLS’ without any buyer offers is of no use.
If you don’t want to use an MLS, you can rely on social media marketing and sites like Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist, or even your yard sign.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
Some property owners may find that companies buying houses for cash are a good alternative. They are a good option as they come with a slew of advantages like an easy closing process and no inspections or open house requirements. You don’t even have to make an effort to clean and repair your house.
Whether you’re a real estate investor or just a regular home seller, selling a home that requires a lot of work can be a hassle. Most retail buyers will be unable to acquire your home if it is unsightly or requires extensive modifications. Here’s when cash companies can help you.
However, the primary drawback of selling to a cash home buyer is that you might miss out on the open market competition, which you will only see if you list through a Flat Fee Realtor. There are also chances that you might end up selling your house at a lower price than expected.
⚡ Colorado Cash Buyers: Best Cash Companies in Colorado help you maximize your profits!
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and their in-house experts. An iBuyer can offer and close the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- Their offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is often non-negotiable
- They charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the purchase price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: We’ve rated the best iBuyers in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the REALTOR will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Colorado real estate brokers with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best REALTORS offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on listing commission while selling their property.
» Realtors in Colorado: Sell your house with the top REALTORS in Colorado!
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Colorado Companies
Are flat fee realtors good in Colorado?
Flat Fee Realtors are a good option for home sellers to skip high real estate commissions. Flat Fee MLS companies in Colorado provide great plans and services that can help them sell their house smoothly.
How does Flat Fee MLS work in Colorado?
A home seller can choose a Flat Fee MLS company like Houzeo, and place their request to list their property. If all your documents are in order, your house will be listed in a few days on the MLS. Slowly, as you receive offers for your house, you can review and decide what is the best option for you. All of this without the intervention of a real estate agent — this is how Flat Fee MLS works.
Is Flat Fee MLS Legal In Colorado?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Colorado. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
- Selling Inherited Property in Colorado: Know how to sell an inherited property in Colorado.
- Sell My House for cash in Colorado: Learn how to sell your house fast in Colorado and for the maximum cash.
- Best Time to Sell a Home in Colorado: Know the right time to put your Colorado home on the market.
- Real Estate Photography Colorado: Make your home stand out with the best listing photos.
- What is a Cash Offer in Real Estate?: Cash offers beat financed offers due to lesser contingencies and shorter closing timelines. Learn how.
Recommended for Buyers
- Process of Buying a House in Colorado: Know everything about house-buying in Colorado.
- Foreclosure Attorney: Know everything about foreclosures.
- Title Insurance CO: Know how title insurance safeguards the interests of both the homeowner and the lender.
- Is Owner’s Title insurance required in Colorado: Know if you need one.
- Colorado Home Inspectors: Check our rankings.
- How Much Does a Home Appraisal Cost in Colorado: Check Colorado’s home appraisal costs here.
- Best Mortgage Lenders in Colorado: Check our rankings.
Related: flat fee real estate colorado, MLS listing colorado, flat rate realty, flat fee brokerage, flat fee group reviews, flat fee realtor near me, real estate fees colorado, flat fee MLS listing colorado, flat fee realtor colorado, colorado flat rate realty, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate market, free websites to list for sale by owner, looking to sell my house colorado, need to sell my house as is colorado, home staging, estimated closing costs for seller in colorado, free websites to list for sale by owner, homes for sale by owner in colorado, how to buy a house for sale by owner, Houzeo DigiTransact, wholesale real estate in colorado, list of real estate companies in colorado, real estate agents colorado, house market colorado, free websites to list for sale by owner