Wisconsin’s real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But, home prices in Milwaukee continue to rise to a median price of $190,000 in August 2022.
Flat Fee MLS Milwaukee companies will help you save thousands on selling a median home in the city! Here are our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Milwaukee.
Rankings: Milwaukee Flat Fee MLS WI Listing Services
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Milwaukee Flat Fee Homes||$2,100||⚠️$100||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Sconsin Sells||1% COMMISSION||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Lake Country Flat Fee||$2,995||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Realty||$249||0.1%-0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Review: Best Milwaukee Flat Fee MLS WI Listing Services
- 📌In Wisconsin, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329, the Silver at $349, and the Gold at $449.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Milwaukee Flat Fee Homes
Milwaukee Flat Fee Homes is a family-owned real estate business that offers its services in Wisconsin.
Packages: Milwaukee Flat Fee MLS provides a single full-service package.
- Listing Plan – $550: Includes a listing period of 1 year. Listing gets syndicated to 750+ local and national websites like Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, and more. Professional photography, in-person consultation, market analysis, and yard sign is included in the package as well.
🚩 Your Charges Can Add Up: Besides the $550 package costs, you also have to pay $1550 for contract negotiation services at closing. They charge $100 extra for listings more than 30 miles outside the Historic Third Ward.
👉 Our Take: The $550 package is great for Wisconsin home sellers who live within 30 miles of the Historic Third Ward. But, sellers can incur additional charges if they want contract negotiation. Houzeo offers all the necessary services in their packages with no additional charges.
- Market Analysis Reports.
- Pricing Assistance.
- Social Media exposure.
- Professional Photography.
- Yard Sign
- Additional fees for homes located 30 miles outside of the Historic Third Ward.
Milwaukee Flat Fee Homes has 4.6 out of 5 stars (67 total reviews) on Google.
Milwaukee Flat Fee Homes currently only serves Sheboygan, Fond Du Lac, Manitowoc, Calumet, Outagamie, and Winnebago counties, and the Appleton metro area.
3. Sconsin Sells
Sconsin Sells provides great listing packages for sellers in Wisconsin.
Packages: Sconsin Sells provides 3 packages for home sellers.
- Silver Listing – $299: The package includes a listing period of 3 months on MLS and 25 photos. The listing gets syndicated on local MLS and real estate websites like Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc. It also includes email support.
- Gold Listing – $599: The package includes a listing period of 12 months with 35 photos. The listing gets syndicated on local MLS and real estate websites like Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc. It also includes phone and email support.
- Full-Service Package – 1% commission at closing: The full-service package comes with a low commission option of 1% and lists your home until sold. The seller can add 50 photos and gets phone/email support in this package.
👉 Our Take: Sconsin Sells offers unique packages for sellers to choose from. But with limited tech, it is not favorable for the 21st century home seller. Houzeo offers advanced tools that will expedite the sale process and make it more accessible.
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the seller.
- Up to 25 photos are allowed in the base package.
- Phone and email support are available, except in the basic package.
- No market analysis report or home valuation report unless you buy their premium package.
- Additional fees for open house postings.
Not enough credible sources were found to provide the information.
Covers all the major counties in Wisconsin.
4. Lake Country Flat Fee
Lake Country Flat Fee is a Flat Fee MLS company operating mainly in southeast Wisconsin.
Packages: They provide only one package.
- Full-Service package – $2995: Includes a listing term of 6 months and 50 MLS Photos. All services from listing on MLS to negotiations and closing are provided. Free listing changes, cancellations, and a yard sign are also included in the package.
👉 Our Take: Unlike Houzeo, their package is expensive. However, if you are okay with a pricey package, then they are a great choice for locals.
- Pricing assistance and market analysis report.
- Solid track record and experienced real estate team.
- Professional photography.
- Listing can be extended and canceled with no additional charge or penalty fees.
- No hidden fees.
- No customization or a la carte services.
- Does not cover the entire Wisconsin state.
Lake Country Flat Fee has 4.8 out of 5 stars (176 total reviews) on Google.
They only cover southeast Wisconsin.
5. Flat Fee Realty
If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty typically offers only ONE Flat Fee MLS listing package in every state. The price varies from $159 – $299. Only 6 photos can be uploaded with this listing. If you want to upload more photos, you must pay an additional $50.
👉 Our Take: The Flat Fee MLS packages they offer are less flexible. Whereas, with Houzeo, you have the freedom to customize your plan and control your expenses.
🚩 You Should Know: As mentioned on their website, their listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
- Unlimited listing changes
- Free cancellation anytime and refund available within 30 days of purchase
- Free state disclosures for all the states
- Less scope of customization
- Listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty is licensed in Connecticut.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in this state.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
🚩Beware: Milwaukee Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Milwaukee WI services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Wisconsin Pricing page.
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS Milwaukee WI service saves you thousands of dollars on the average real estate agent commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local Milwaukee MLS with an MLS listing service. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2023.
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, increasing the chances of a sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents in Wisconsin and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through typical real estate companies in Wisconsin to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees. On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realty or flat rate real estate agent.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Everything You Need To Know About Flat Fee MLS
Do Milwaukee Flat Fee MLS Listing Work?
Median home values have increased consistently in Milwaukee, WI reaching $190,000. To gain maximum leverage, you need to list your home on the MLS. 89% of home sellers consider the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) a reliable database to list their homes.
This is where Flat Fee MLS Milwaukee WI listing companies can help. They ensure that your property gets listed on the Milwaukee MLS’ for a flat fee giving your home max exposure with max savings.
The Flat Fee MLS service came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
⚡ Flat Fee MLS Wisconsin: Check Out Which Flat Fee MLS Company Made It to Our Top 7 in Wisconsin!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Milwaukee WI Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the Milwaukee Flat Fee MLS through a Flat Fee Listing in Wisconsin, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details about your house, the fixed fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Wisconsin.
Subsequently, the buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
💸 Know How Much You Can Save on Commission!
List your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR FREE LISTING NOW
Alternatives to Milwaukee Flat Fee MLS Listing Services
You might consider the following Flat Fee MLS alternatives to selling your house in Milwaukee, WI.
- Discount Real Estate Brokers in Milwaukee: If you want to save money on commissions while still receiving ongoing assistance and support, consider using a discount broker. We have compiled a list of the best discount brokers near you.
- For Sale By Owner Websites: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Sell FSBO, and you save thousands in agent commissions! Check our rankings of the best for sale by owner websites.
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Milwaukee: Home sellers have lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. We have ranked the best cash home buyers near you.
- iBuyers: When selling a house to an iBuyer, you could receive a cash offer in as little as 24 hours. The best part is that you do not have to worry about staging or open houses.
- Realtors in Wisconsin: If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, they can opt for Realtors who can help them a list and sell their property without any hassle.
Selling a House in Milwaukee: Everything You Need to Know
- Seller Disclosures in Wisconsin: Wisconsin real estate laws require home sellers to disclose certain things when selling their homes. Read our blog to find out the details!
- How To Sell A House By Owner In Wisconsin: When you sell your house by owner in Milwaukee or in any other city in Wisconsin, you need to take care of certain important factors like repairs, staging, etc. Check out our blog to learn the ins and outs of selling a house.
- Seller Closing Costs in Wisconsin: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home. Check out our blog and prepare for the closing!
- How to Sell My House Fast Milwaukee: The best way to sell your house fast in Milwaukee, WI is by listing it on the MLS or selling it to cash home buyers. Know how to sell your house quickly and for the most money.
- Real Estate Housing Market in Wisconsin: The housing market refers to properties bought and sold directly to buyers or through real estate brokers.
Resources for Selling Your Home
Learn about Flat Fee MLS and companies who offer the best services in Wisconsin. Here’s our detailed blog on the top Flat Fee MLS companies in Wisconsin.
Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house in Wisconsin.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Wisconsin
Why list on the MLS?
The MLS database has a list of all the properties and homes that are for sale or on rent. Hence, it is a very important tool to be used for the exposure of your home in the market.
What is a flat fee?
A flat fee is a fixed amount to be paid regardless of your usage.
Where will my listings go active once I list on the MLS?
Your listings will go live on real estate websites such as zillow.com, trulia.com, realtor.com, and all the other local websites.
How soon will my listing go live once I list on the MLS through Houzeo?
It will take an approximation of 1-2 business days.
Related keyword: What is MLS flat fee listing, how much is MLS fees, Milwaukee flat fee homes, sell my house as is Milwaukee, sell home fast in Milwaukee, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate housing market crash