From Salt Lake City to West Jordan, Utah home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Utah Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst UT home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Beehive State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Utah Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-Star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Congress Realty||$299||$50-$350||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. ARI Realty||0.5% at Closing||🚩 0.5%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. List With Freedom||$149||🚩 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Intermountain Properties||$99||🚩 0.1%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Group||$199||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. I Sold My House||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Utah Listing Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC!. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Utah’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package includes a free listing on Houzeo.com. You pay a refundable fee of $49 for a yard sign, and once you send us a selfie with this yard sign, you get your $49 back. So, it is a FREE listing!
The Silver package is priced at $379 and the Gold at $399. The full-service Platinum package is priced at $399 + 0.5% at closing.
2. Congress Realty
Most Experienced Broker
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures, the showing appointment tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing, and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Call Forwarding: $50
- Max Photos (if more than 25): $50
- Open House Advertisement: $50
- Listing Renewal: $175
- Pro Photographed Virtual Tour: $350 (could be more. If so, you will be notified)
- Congress Realty Yard Sign: $150
- eLockbox Rental: $295 (includes $125 refundable deposit)
- Combo Lockbox (basic): $50
👉 Our Take: We recommend Congress’ Premium Package. The Premium package comes with unlimited changes, so it’s worth it mentally and likely financially.
» Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress have an “Excellent” 4.9 stars out of 5 from 155 Houzeo home sellers.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: There are very few brokers as capable as Jared Andrew English. If you are buying or selling, Andrew provides excellent representation and works hard for your interests.
- Excellent Customer Service: Very few brokers are as fast and reachable as Andrew and his team at Congress Realty.
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. Jared Andrew English has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Congress Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. They can add up quick, so if you’re opting for a cheaper plan we recommend you budget for these.
» Congress Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Congress Realty.
Congress Realty has an “Excellent” 4.9 out of 5 star rating from 127 total reviews on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Utah. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in Utah.
3. ARI Realty
NO ADDITIONAL PACKAGES
ARI Realty offers a full service flat fee MLS listing package to home sellers in Utah.
- Full Service Flat Fee Listing – 0.5% at Closing: ARI Realty listings do not have any charges upfront. You only pay a 0.5% commission at closing. It also includes professional photos, a Realtor lockbox, a yard sign, home showings, and an E-signature platform.
👉 Our Take: ARI Realty Utah offers only 1 full-service package with zero listing charges. But a single package also limits your options.
Here are some highlights for listing with ARI Realty.
- Buyer Broker Rebate: ARI Realty offers a 66% buyer broker rebate program.
- Market Exposure: Your listing gets syndicated on Realtor, Zillow, UtahRealEstate.com, and other local websites.
- Transaction Coordinator: You are assigned a personal transaction coordinator to assist you throughout the closing process.
- Market Report: It provides you CMA home valuation report to price your property competitively.
- Phone and Email Support: All listing confirmations and updates are provided to you over the phone, email, or text.
ARI Realty has helped over thousands of home sellers in Utah for over 17 years. A few of the red flags about ARI Realty are:
- 0.5% Commission: Though there is no upfront fee for listing they charge half a percent commission of the property sales price.
- Less Techy: ARI Realty doesn’t have a mobile app to make the process easy.
ARI Realty has 4.9 out of 5 stars from 220 total reviews on Google.
» ARI Realty Reviews: Check out what past sellers have to say about ARI Realty and make a decision now!
ARI Realty has been a flat fee MLS listing service provider in Utah for the past 17 years. The only package provided by ARI Realty is a full service one, which comes with a 0.5% commission to be paid at closing. There is no additional upfront fee.
John Armstrong, ARI Realty’s star broker is among the Top 10 Realtors in Utah. The company has worked with 4000+ Utah home sellers. Although it offers free cancellations, you don’t get accessible services like a mobile app to make the selling transaction easy.
4. List With Freedom
NO PRICING ASSISTANCE
List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149- $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on Closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers who do not require much assistance. We recommend the Platinum Package priced at $195 for easy listing.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based in Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Inexpensive Pricing Plans: The range of MLS listing plans start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make an unlimited number of modifications to your listings with any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Quick Listing: The MLS listing procedure is fast, and listings are quickly syndicated to other real estate websites.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks a seller should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page. Keep in mind that for certain states even a 0.25% additional commission can be pretty expensive.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
List With Freedom Reviews has 4.3 out of 5 stars from 1,696 total reviews on Trustpilot.
» Listwithfreedom.com: Check out the pros, cons, alternatives, and what legit customer reviews have to say about List With Freedom.
Ralph Harvey headed List With Freedom has affordable listing packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. The listing process is quick and simple.
But you can only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. If you are new to the real estate market you will need guidance throughout the selling process!
5. Intermountain Properties
Intermountain Properties provides 2 Flat Fee MLS packages for home sellers in Utah.
- Basic MLS – $99: This package offers a listing term of 1 month and 10 photos. You can update your listing at any time.
- Premium MLS – $199: You get all the services from the Basic MLS package + contracts, state disclosures, and unlimited broker advice. You also get CMA report and offer reviews if requested. This package offers a listing term of 12 months with 35 photos.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Premium MLS package priced at $199. You get long-term listing and max photos to market your property.
Some of the highlights of Intermountain Properties Utah are:
- Market Exposure: Your listing is syndicated to websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HomeFinder, Oodle, and other local MLS.
- Environmental Friendly: Intermountain Properties’ operations are 90% paperless. Moreover, it provides real estate ‘Yard Signs‘ made of recyclable plastic.
- Listing Flexibility: You can pause and restart your MLS listing at any time with it.
- Good Customer Support: Past sellers mentioned up-to-the-mark customer support from the agents.
Some of the red flags that we found about Intermountain Properties are:
- Closing Fees: It is mandatory for all sellers to pay 0.1% transaction fees to Intermountain Properties at closing.
- Limited Services: The Basic package does not offer necessary services like phone and email support. Additionally, the $99 package only lists your house only for 1 month on the local MLS.
- Lacks on Tech: Though the process is online they lack a mobile app that gives dedicated access to users.
» Houzeo Mobile app: Check out Houzeo’s mobile app which has a user-friendly dashboard to manage your MLS listings with ease!
Intermountain Properties has 4.9 out of 5 stars from 67 total reviews on Google.
» Intermountain Properties Utah Reviews: See what past sellers say about Intermountain Properties services in Google reviews.
Intermountain Properties Listings is headed by Bryce Anderson. The brokerage offers eco-friendly services to home sellers by making 90% of the paperwork online. It provides recyclable yard signs.
The brokerage also offers a full service package for a flat fee of $600, payable at closing. You can opt for this service after listing with any one of Intermountain Properties’ MLS packages.
6. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some of the advantages of listing your home with this company are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain drawbacks of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
In Utah, Flat Fee Group offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages – Bronze Package at $200, the Silver Package at $500, and the Gold – Full Service Package at $1000. A Traditional listing package is also available at 0.5% at closing.
7. I Sold My House
Low Tech, But Great Broker
iSoldMyHouse offers 2 packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6-months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: iSoldMyHouse, through its affiliate Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend iSoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
iSoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of iSoldMyHouse, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: iSoldMyHouse has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 star rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with iSoldMyHouse.com.
- iSoldMyHouse Will Sell Your Lead to a Local Broker in 42 States and Washington D.C.: iSoldMyHouse.com services clients in 8 states. In the remaining 42 states + DC, iSoldMy House will sell your information to a local broker as a lead. A local broker will then reach out to you to get you listed. In these 42 states + DC, iSoldMyHouse cannot help you with any customer service or listing issues.
- Time to List & Make Changes is High: In the 42 states + DC where iSoldMyHouse does not offer its services, it has to forward your information as a lead to a local broker. There’s lag between when iSoldMyHouse forwards your lead, the broker recieves it, and then reaches out to you with listing and other FSBO paperwork. This lag can be a few hours to days and can delay your listing.
- iSoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: iSoldMyHouse has limited tech stack. This means a lot of processes like reviewing offers and managing inspections will be offline and manual. iSoldMyHouse also does not offer a mobile app.
iSoldMyHouse.com has a 4.7 out of 5 star rating from more than 100 sellers on Better Business Bureau and Google Reviews.
» iSoldMyHouse.com Reviews: See why the service is a great option if you’re in the 8 states it covers.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
🚩 Beware: Utah Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Utah Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees. They don’t disclose these fees on their pricing pages.
Perhaps, these hidden fees make your sale to be over budgeted and also ruin your selling experience.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Listing Utah Pricing page.
How Do Utah Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service UT is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Utah Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Utah. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in UT service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Utah MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s a step-by-step guide for listing your home on MLS with Houzeo!
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
UT Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Utah: Some Flat Fee MLS Utah companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Utah: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Utah. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Utah home sale calculator
Alternatives to Utah Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS UT companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Utah discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Utah realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Park City and other Utah markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Utah.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Utah make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Utah and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these Flat Fee MLS Utah Companies.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Utah. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Utah
Which are the top Flat Fee MLS Companies In Utah?
Various Flat fee MLS companies provide unique packages that can help a home seller. Amongst them, Houzeo is a great option for a quick and smooth home sale experience. Ari Realty and Intermountain Properties are other great options for locals in Utah.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Utah?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all across the US. In fact, the DOJ of America recently updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner.
Can I List My House On MLS Without a Licensed Agent?
No, you cannot list your house without a listing agent on an MLS website. However, with a Flat Fee MLS listing, you can do it for a nominal flat fee without the intervention of a real estate agent.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Utah: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover the best month to sell your UT home.
- Closing Cost Calculator Utah Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Utah? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell a House By Owner in Utah: Tips for selling a house by owner in Utah.
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Utah: A typical buyer in Utah may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Utah.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Utah: Find out who pays closing costs in Utah and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Utah: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Utah.
Related: flat fee realtor utah, flat fee listing utah, flat rate realtor utah, john armstrong ari realty, mls listings utah, ari realty homes for sale, utah msl listing, utah mls listings, intermountain properties utah, flat fee real estate utah, flat fee utah, ari realty utah, list home on MLS, flat fee listing on MLS, utah mls listing service, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, intermountain property management, intermountain property services, intermountain properties utah reviews, intermountain property bozeman, intermountain property management reviewsFlat Fee MLS Utah