From Princeton to Atlantic City, New Jersey home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
New Jersey Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst NJ home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $399: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Garden State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS New Jersey Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. NJ Real Estate Boutique||$395||None||✅||❌||✅||✅||❌|
|5. I Sold My House||$299-$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Flat Fee Group||$199-$999||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Realmart Realty||$395-$695||1%||❌||❌||✅||❌||❌|
|7. Flat Fee Realty||$179||0.10%-0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in New Jersey
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is New Jersey’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329. The Silver package costs $399, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $999) at closing.
2. NJ Real Estate Boutique
NJ Real Estate Boutique
NJ Real Estate Boutique offers one Flat Fee MLS Listing and a Full-Service plan.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing Plan -$395: Includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. Listings are syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, and other sites. The plan offers unlimited changes in open house postings. You also get a ‘For Sale Sign‘.
- Full-Service Plan – 3.5% Commission: You can list your home for 6 months. You get a comparable market analysis and the support of an agent for negotiations, contract reviews, and paperwork.
👉 Our Take: NJ Real Estate Boutique only offers ONE flat rate MLS listing plan. A single flat fee option without a choice has several drawbacks.
NJ Real Estate Boutique is a local Flat Fee MLS option in Northern New Jersey.
- Perks: Along with Flat Fee NJ MLS listing, NJ Real Estate Boutique also provides a ‘for sale sign’. It forwards calls to your phone number. This feature is included in the basic package itself. You don’t have to pay extra charges for posting open houses if you use their Flat Fee MLS listing in NJ.
- Add-Ons: Several a-la-carte options are available, like professional real estate photography, occupied home staging, digital agent lockbox, etc.
In our research, we found NJ Real Estate Boutique has some red flags.
- No Money-Back Guarantee: If you cancel your listing after it is live on the MLS, you won’t be eligible for refunds. Your property will be live on the MLS for 6 months, after which you will have to pay the initial price for re-listing.
- Not 100% Online: The technology is not cutting edge, making it difficult for sellers to manage their listings remotely. NJ Real Estate Boutique does not have any other tools like a closing cost calculator, CMA, etc.
» New Jersey Closing Costs Calculator: Get an estimate of the home sale proceeds with Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator.
NJ Real Estate Boutique has a rating of 5 out of 5 stars (23 total reviews) on Google.
» NJ Real Estate Boutique: Check NJ Real Estate Boutique’s Google reviews.
NJ Real Estate Boutique is a local flat-fee MLS listing website in New Jersey. The partner agents are in Hillsborough and have a stronger presence in Northern New Jersey. NJ Real Estate Boutique is a good option if your home is in that area.
However, from a tech standpoint, they have very little to offer. The documentation process is manual, takes a lot of your time, and will have you scratching your head.
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
You should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
4. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive when listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
Flat Fee Group has packages starting from Bronze at $199 to Platinum at $999. The Bronze package helps you get listed for 3 months and the Platinum package lists you on the MLS till you get your home sold.
Low Tech, But Great Broker
ISoldMyHouse.com is an online real estate website operating since 1997. They offer the following packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6 months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: ISoldMyHouse.com, through its affiliate, Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., ISoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend ISoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of ISoldMyHouse.com, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: ISoldMyHouse.com has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Listing and Making Changes Takes Time: In the 42 states + DC where ISoldMyHouse.com does not offer its services, your information is forwarded to a local broker. This process is slow and it can take a few hours or even days to list your house.
- ISoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: ISoldMyHouse.com does not provide any mobile app service to its customers.
ISoldMyHouse.com has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 from 88 reviews on Better Business Bureau and Google.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Reviews: Check out these reviews before choosing them.
As a flat fee FSBO website, iSoldMyHouse.com listings have manual paperwork, which takes up a lot of your time to get listed on the MLS. Some of the other plans start with an expensive 3% commission fee.
There is no iSoldMyHouse.com coupon code to use in order to receive discounts. The technology is on par with basic mom-and-pop services that only help get your house listed on the MLS.
6. Realmart Realty
Realmart Realty offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages and 1 full-service package.
- Flat Fee Listing Plan – $395: Includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. Additional services include a “For Sale Sign“ and the buyer or buyer agent details.
- 1% Professional Agency Plan – $695 + 1% at Closing: Allows listing your home until sold. It also includes a realtor digital lockbox, full paperwork support, and dedicated agent assistance.
Listing Upgrades: In both the Flat Fee MLS plans you have to pay for upgrades separately. We have summarized these upgrades below.
- Showcase 25 Photos: $100
- Professional Photography: $199
- Unlimited Open House Advertisement: $100
- In-Home Staging Consultation: $99
- Combo Lockbox (Includes Shipping): $29
- For Sale Yard Sign: $29
👉 Our Take: We recommend their $395 Flat Fee MLS plan which provides additional services. It gives you a direct connection with buyers or their agents.
Some of the advantages of listing your home with Realmart Realty are as follows:
- A-la-carte Options: You have options like sign upgrades, lockboxes, personal assistance, and professional photography to add to your package as and when required.
- Flexibility for Changes: Unlimited listing changes on the MLS are available after you get your property listed.
- Connection with Leads: You can connect with buyers or their agents directly. The leads are forwarded to you via email or phone by Realmart Realty.
In our research on Realmart, here are the drawbacks of using them as your listing partners.
- Timing to Get Listed: We found it allows you to make online registrations but the procedure to complete your listings with them is manual as they send multiple offline forms. This increases the time to get listed on the MLS.
- Hidden Fees as Upgrades: They also charge $29 – $199 for add-on services like in-house professional photography, listing extension renewals, and comparative market analysis report. Therefore you may end up paying more than you expected.
- Refund for Lockbox: This is an additional service you need to opt-in for while buying the plan. Realmart Realty provides a refund of $80 if the realtor lockboxes are returned in working condition.
Realmart Realty has 4.3 out of 5 stars from 197 total reviews on Trustpilot.
» Realmart Realty: Check out Realmart Realty’s reviews on Trustpilot.
Realmart Realty offers competitive flat-fee MLS packages with add-ons ranging from $29 to $199. Home sellers also have the option to connect directly with the buyers and their agents.
Although it is online, Realmart Realty has an offline process to get your forms filled out for the paperwork to list your house. This increases the time from making a payment to getting it listed.
7. Flat Fee Realty
0.25% LISTING AGENT COMMISSION
Flat Fee Realty
- Listing Fee: $159 to $349 + 0.25% at closing
- 0.1% to 0.25% additional fees
- No credible reviews were found
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: If you want to make changes to your listing photos, you must purchase upgrades separately. You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Changes Made Simple: With Flat Fee Realty you can make free status and price changes. Changes are important as casual errors can be corrected if present when the listing goes live.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. With a change of heart over selling your house, some of the listing fees will get refunded. After the listing process is completed by their broker, there are no refunds.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home in front of the right buyers are covered.
- Free Disclosures: Just like taxes, documentation is an important aspect of home selling. Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty’s listing package provides no scope for customization. The package is a one size fits all plan, limiting the options you would like to opt for.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds. Buyer agents will not willingly agree to this deduction.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
These MLS For Sale By Owner packages include only an option to list on the MLS. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures. You can add more than 6 photos to your listing by paying an additional $50. In New Jersey the package is priced at $179.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
🚩 Beware: New Jersey Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with New Jersey Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees. They don’t disclose these fees on their pricing pages.
Perhaps, these hidden fees make your sale to be over budgeted and also ruin your selling experience.
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS New Jersey Pricing page
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do New Jersey Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service in NJ is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Fmllat Fee Listing New Jersey Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in New Jersey. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in NJ service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on New Jersey MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in New Jersey with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
NJ Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement New Jersey: Some Flat Fee MLS New Jersey companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in New Jersey: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in New Jersey. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s New Jersey home sale calculator
Alternatives to New Jersey Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS NJ companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: New Jersey discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person New Jersey realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Pheonix and other Arizona markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in New Jersey.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in New Jersey make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in New Jersey and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in New Jersey: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with a New Jersey Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in New Jersey. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS NJ
What is the best Flat Fee MLS company in New Jersey?
Houzeo is the best Flat Fee MLS Company in New Jersey. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in New Jersey?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in New Jersey. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
How long will it take for my NJ MLS listing to go live?
The typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most NJ MLS’, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time).
5. What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
- Best Time to Sell a House in New Jersey: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover which is the best month to sell your NJ home.
- Closing Cost Calculator New Jersey Seller: Want to know how much will you make selling my house in New Jersey? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell a House by Owner in New Jersey: Save thousands in commissions by selling your home by owner in New Jersey.
For Home Buyers
- How Much are Closing Cost for Buyer in New Jersey: A typical buyer in New Jersey may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in New Jersey.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in New Jersey: Find out who pays closing costs in New Jersey and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in New Jersey: Theft, Claims, Unpaid taxes! Title insurance is the shield that stands between your new home. Learn more here!
Related: flat fee mls nj, discount real estate brokers new jersey, lowest commission in new jersey nj, mlsnj, multiple listing service nj, nj multiple listing, real estate broker nj, mls real estate nj, discount real estate brokers nj, flat fee mls listing nj, multiple listing service new jersey, real estate brokers nj, list of real estate companies in nj, MLS NJ listings, best real estate websites nj, garden state listing service, nj mls listing, mls new jersey, real estate agencies in nj, garden state multiple listing service new jersey, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo.Flat Fee MLS New Jersey