New York home sellers have listed and sold more homes via NY Flat Fee MLS listings so far in 2023 than in any year prior. And they have saved thousands in listing agent commissions, paying just $299 to $399 on average.
But beware! Flat Fee MLS companies also include some shady operators. In the guise of a “Flat Fee” listing, they will sneak in a percentage at closing – costing you thousands of dollars at closing.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Big Apple State. Here are our rankings.
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS New York Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-Star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. I Sold My House||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Net Realty Now||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Realmart Realty||$395||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Realty||$179||0.1% to 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Flat Fee Group||$199||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|8. Best Choice Flat Fee||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 8 Best Flat Fee MLS New York Companies
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy! Confirm all prices on the state’s pricing page before you list.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo mobile app is also very powerful.
- No Hidden Fees: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS by owner. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission.
Houzeo.com is New York’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
In New York, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $349. The Silver package is priced at $199 + 0.5% (Minimum $995), and the Gold package costs $299 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $95 + 1% (Minimum $995) at closing.
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our packages.
2. I Sold My House
ISoldMyHouse.com offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan allows you to list on the MLS for 6 months with 6 photos. Your listing is shared on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com. You can cancel your listing anytime.
- Get Sold – $399+: This package includes all the services from the “Get Listed” plan. With this plan, you can list your property on the MLS for 6 months with 25 photos.
👉 Our Take: We recommend ISoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it covers. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of ISoldMyHouse.com, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Fast Listing: Your home is listed on the MLS within 24 hours from the time you submit your details.
- Strong Customer Support: ISoldMyHouse.com has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Pros and Cons: Here are detailed pros and cons of ISoldMyHouse.com
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Limited Coverage: ISoldMyHouse is licensed to provide direct services in 8-states. In the rest of the region it works as a referral service.
- Not 100% Online: The company does not provide any mobile app service to its customers and also has manual paperwork.
- Expensive Add-ons: It offers essential services like ‘Yard Sign’, lockbox, as add-ons which are highly priced.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Drawbacks: We have listed out some more drawbacks of ISoldMyHouse.com.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
3. Net Realty Now
Net Realty Now offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages and a Full Service listing package for the states they provide services.
- Flat Fee MLS Package – $299: This package provides a 6-month listing period and 36 photos, virtual tours of the house, and unlimited changes to your listing.
- Full-Service Flat Fee MLS Package – $1,299: This package allows listings across 83 affiliated websites both national and local. The charges are upfront and no hidden fees are charged at closing.
- Full-Service Seller Representation – 1% – 2% of Listing Fees: You will be charged 3% – 4.5% of commissions. Your listings are marketed on 85 real estate websites as well as on their social media platforms.
Coverage in 4 States: Net Realty Now provides services in New York, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Flat Fee MLS Package priced at $299. It includes all the services a homeowner looks for!
» Thomas Hennerty Net Realty Now: Thomas and Net Realty Now has good customer reviews and reputation in the market.
NetRealtyNow.com is a good Flat Fee MLS option in the 4 states where it provides services directly.
- Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: Thomas and company are known for their absolutely first-class services. He has a great sense of the market and how things work. One of the past sellers had received a solid sale contract within 2 days of listing with Net Realty Now.com.
- Good Customer Reviews: Tom and his team at Net Realty Now respond to their clients promptly and always go the extra mile to maintain integrity.
- High Credibility: Net Realty Now lists between 500 to 600 properties every year out of these over 60% of properties sell within the initial listing term.
- Unlimited Changes: You are allowed to make unlimited changes to your listing for free.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: Buyer leads are sent to the homeowners directly to limit broker participation in the sale.
- Online Paperwork: The full-service package offers fully electronic paperwork from listing to closing.
- Comparable Sales Report: It also provides a CMA report which helps you price your property competitively.
The only turn-downs we found about Net Realty Now is their limited coverage. It serves only in four states prominently. Thomas has a stellar reputation within the broker community and also among his clients.
Net Realty Now was founded in 1999 by Thomas Hennerty. With over 30 years of experience, he has represented thousands of home sellers. His team at Net Realty Now helps you from the listing to the closing.
Net Realty Now allows you to upload up to 150 photos of your house. As per RubyHome, property listings featuring more photos sell 50% faster!
4. Realmart Realty
Realmart Realty offers 1 Flat Fee MLS package and 1 full-service package.
- Flat Fee Listing Plan – $395: This plan includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. Your property is listed on major real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and you also get a refund for cancelling your listing.
- 1% Professional Agency Plan – $695 + 1% at Closing: Allows listing your home until sold. It also includes a realtor digital lockbox, full paperwork support, and dedicated agent assistance.
- Professional Photography: $199
- Unlimited Open House Advertisement: $100
- Showcase 25 Photos: $100
- In-Home Staging Consultation: $99
- Combo Lockbox (Includes Shipping): $29
- For Sale Yard Sign: $29
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend Realmart Realty for most home sellers. The single flat fee plan limits you from landing on a much better option.
Some of the advantages of listing your home with Realmart Realty are as follows:
- Market Exposure: Along with national websites your listing is shared on Remax, KellerWilliams, and other local real estate sites.
- Customizable Packages: You have options like sign upgrades, lockboxes, personal assistance, and professional photography to add to your package as and when required.
- Unlimited Changes: You can make unlimited updates to your MLS listing with Realmart Realty.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All buyer leads are forwarded to you via email or phone. Buyers or buyer agents can connect with sellers.
» Pros and Cons of Realmart Realty: Here is our in-depth analysis of Realmart Realty.
Here are a few drawbacks of working with Realmart Realty:
- Not 100% Online: Realmart Realty lacks a mobile app which makes it easy to handle the listing for both buyers and sellers.
- Expensive Add-ons: They also charge $29 – $199 for add-on services like in-house professional photography, listing extension renewals, and comparative market analysis report. Therefore you may end up paying more than you expected.
- Limited Coverage: Realmart Realty is licensed to offer services only in New York and New Jersey.
» Realmart Realty Limitations: Here are other limitations of Realmart Realty.
Realmart Realty has a lot of flexibility after purchasing the Flat Fee MLS packages as additional charged options ranging from $29 to $199.
As per Realmart.com reviews sellers have the option to connect with the buyers and their agents directly. An additional Realmart Realtor lockbox paid option has a refund of $80 if returned in good condition.
Hauseit provides 3 Flat Fee MLS packages. The costs differ from state to state.
- Base package: This package offers zero dollar listing for 12 months with maximum photos allowed by the MLS. Your listing is advertised on hundreds of MLS. You can cancel your listing anytime for free.
- Core package: All services from the Base package + 10 professional photos, custom 2D floor plan, and a 3D virtual tour.
- Professional package: The professional package allows 15 photos with 1 virtual staging image, 30 minutes of professional phone support for listing, and pricing assistance.
Listing Upgrades: You are charged additional fees if you want to upgrade your listing.
- Virtual Staging Photos: $45 (per image)
- Professional Photography: $20 (Additional image)
- Phone Support over 30 minutes: $99
👉 Our Take: All Hauseit’s packages are expensive. If budget is not a constraint, go for the Professional package priced at $1,499. It provides phone support and CMA pricing analysis.
Hauseit is one of the best flat fee MLS options for the states where it directly provides services.
- Unlimited Changes: Hauseit provides 12 months listing period along with free changes to your listings and free cancellations.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, StreetEasy.com, and other local MLS websites.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: Buyer leads and inquiries are forwarded to you, so you can directly contact the interested parties. This gives you full control over the sale.
- Home Valuation: You get 30 minutes of phone support for evaluating your home value. This includes comparative market analysis and pricing strategy for your house.
In our research, we found a few red flags with Hauseit.
- Limited Services: Hauseit offers zero dollar listing in their Base package but there is no phone or email support in their base and core packages.
- Additional Fees: There are additional charges for 3D virtual tour of houses over 4,000 sq. ft. Other add-ons like professional real estate photography, virtual staging, and phone support are expensive. This becomes over pricey if you are looking to save money.
Hauseit has 5 out of 5 stars from 190 total reviews on Google.
» Hauseit Reviews: Read Hauseit.com Google reviews to understand is Hauseit legit!
In New York, Hauseit offers three Flat Fee MLS packages – Base package at $399, Core package at $799, and Professional package at $1,499. A Full Service listing agent package is also provided at 1% commission.
Hauseit’s Base package starts at $0 and lets you list on the MLS. However, it doesn’t offer phone or email support, and that can be overwhelming for FSBO sellers. In addition, you will have to pay $399 at closing.
If you want personalized support, you will have to opt for “Pro package” and pay $1,499. This is overpriced compared to other players in NYC.
6. Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Realty: Check out our in-depth analysis of Flat Fee Realty before choosing them.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Simple Modifications: With Flat Fee Realty you can make free status and price changes. Changes are important as casual errors can be corrected if present when the listing goes live.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. If you decide not to sell your home, some of your listing fees will be refunded. If the listing process is completed by their broker, there are no refunds.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home.
- Free Disclosures: Just like taxes, documentation is an important aspect of home selling. Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty does not provide customization in their packages.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
» Flat Fee Realty Reviews: Read our in-depth review on Flat Fee Realty.
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package that varies by state. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
In New York, Flat Fee Realty offers to list your home at $179.
7. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Group: Check out our in-depth analysis of Flat Fee Group.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. The listing process is manual and time-consuming.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on popular sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly.
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
8. Best Choice Flat Fee
- Listing Fee: $199-$999
- Additional Fees: 0.2% to 0.375% of sales price
- No credible reviews were found.
Best Choice Flat Fee offers 3-4 packages depending on the state. Each one varies in pricing and services.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee MLS packages are pricing, review, and closing assistance. You will get a listing term of 6 to 12 months with negotiation assistance.
👉 Our Take: For a better MLS listing and faster sale we recommend going with the full-service package.
Best Choice Flat Fee is a national group of flat fee brokers who directly work with the Flat Fee Group. They provide flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
- State Disclosures: You are provided with all proper disclosures and contracts in all the packages.
In our research, we came across some drawbacks that you need to know.
- No Mobile App: Best Choice Flat Fee does not have a mobile app to make your process smoother.
- Expensive Plans: They offer basic listing services at a high cost. The same services are available at better prices from other sites.
- No Credible Reviews: Best Choice Flat Fee has no credible reviews from trusted sites like Google, Trustpilot, and Zillow.
Best Choice Flat Fee has no credible reviews.
Best Choice Flat Fee is led by broker Eddie Davis. It is a national group of independent real estate brokers. Although Best Choice Flat fee offers a wide range of plans it is not cost-effective.
In New York, Best Choice Flat Fee offers a Bronze package at $199, a Silver package at $399, a Gold package at $699, and a Platinum package at $999.
🚩 Beware: New York Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with New York Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees. They don’t disclose these fees on their pricing pages. These hidden fees make your sale more expensive than anticipated.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS New York pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near Me
Local New York Flat Fee MLS listing services will provide packages for listing your home on local MLS for a flat fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Syracuse: Syracuse, NY Flat Fee MLS listing providers maximize your home’s exposure & have the local market expertise. The fixed fee MLS rate in Syracuse ranges between $99 to $999.
- Flat Fee MLS Rochester: Rochester Flat Fee MLS listing services give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. The fixed fee MLS rate is between $159 and $1,299.
- Flat Fee MLS Long Island: Long Island Flat Fee MLS listing providers maximize your home’s exposure & have local market expertise. The fixed fee MLS rate in Long Island ranges between $99 to $2,449.
How Do New York Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service NY is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing New York Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in New York. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in NY service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
What to Consider Before Hiring a NY Flat Fee MLS Service?
When selecting a flat fee MLS listing service in New York, consider the following factors:
- Savings: Compare the pricing structures of different services to find one that aligns with your budget. Ensure you understand exactly what services are included in the flat fee package and if there are any additional costs.
- MLS Coverage: Verify which MLS databases the flat fee service has access to. Check whether it covers the geographical area where your property is located. Also, ensure the service can list your home in the relevant NY MLS databases.
- Customer Support: Evaluate the level of customer support provided by the Flat Fee MLS service. Check if they offer assistance with inquiries, negotiations, or offer management.
What Do You Get With a New York Flat Fee Listing?
With a New York flat fee listing, you typically receive the service of listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a one-time fee. This allows your property to be visible to Realtors in New York and potential buyers across the state.
Some New York flat-fee MLS services offer additional marketing tools and resources for an extra fee. This may include staging help, virtual tours, professional photography, and more. These additional tools can help enhance the visibility of your listing.
Who Benefits Most from New York Flat-fee Listing Services?
New York flat fee listing services can be advantageous for a variety of individuals. Here are some examples:
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Sellers: With New York’s flat fee MLS companies, FSBO sellers may save thousands on NY real estate agent commissions.
- Real Estate Investors: Real estate investors in New York who frequently trade can benefit from NY Flat Fee services.
- Distressed Property Owners: Listing your distressed home on the MLS can attract the attention of real estate investors who look for properties with discounted prices.
How to List on New York MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in New York with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing agreement will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS by Owner in New York: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
NY Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- New York State Seller Disclosure Form: Some Flat Fee MLS New York companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process.
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in New York: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in New York. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s New York home sale calculator.
Alternatives to New York Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS NY companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned home equity.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: The best discount real estate brokers in New York offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, low-commission real estate agents will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: You can also hire full-service in-person Realtors in New York for all the professional help you need. Although convenient, you are likely paying a full 5% to 6% commission.
- Sell to iBuyers/Cash Home Buyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes throughout Arizona. Cash buyers in New York make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: FSBO websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in New York and save thousands in listing agent commissions. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Websites New York: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with a New York Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in New York. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which are the best Flat Fee MLS companies in New York?
Various Flat fee MLS companies in New York provide unique packages that can help a home seller. Amongst them, Houzeo is a great option for a quick and smooth home sale experience. Best Choice Flat Fee and Flat Fee Group are other great options for locals in New York.
2. Can I list on the MLS without a real estate agent?
Yes, you can list your home on the MLS with a New York Flat Fee MLS listing service, eliminating the listing agent's 3% commission right away!
3. How much does it cost to list your home on NY MLS for a flat fee?
On an average, listing your home on the NY MLS costs around $299 to $399.
4. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in New York?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in New York. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
5. What are the potential drawbacks of listing with a Flat Fee Service?
While flat fee New York MLS listings offer several benefits, there are also potential drawbacks to consider.
1. Hidden Fees
2. Limited Support
3. Limited Coverage
However, with Houzeo, you do not have to worry about any of these. We disclose all the expenses upfront. With our Gold Plan, you get everything you need for a successful home sale. Additionally, Houzeo has a near nationwide coverage.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Related: flat fee mls ny, mls new york state, mls listings NYC, nymls, multiple listing service new york, multiple listing service ny, nys MLS, flat fee mls realty, flat fee realtor, flat fee real estate agents, flat fee real estate services, flatfeemls, ny state mls, new york state mls, flat fee real estate listing, best flat fee mls company, best flat fee mls service, best mls listings new york, mls flat fee, mls flat fee listing, new york city mls real estate, flat rate new york, what is the best flat fee mls listing service, flat fee mls listing new york, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo