Arkansas’s real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But, home prices have increased by 15.6% to reach a median price of $162,000. Record home prices mean record real estate agent commissions!
Flat Fee MLS Arkansas companies will help you save thousands on the median home in the state! Here are our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Arkansas.
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Arkansas
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas||$299||1%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Small Fee Realty LLC||$750||1%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Flat Fee Realty||$199||0.10%- 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Group||$499||0.75%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. I Sold My House||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Real People, Real Stories
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Arkansas
- 📌In Arkansas, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $319, the Silver at $399, the Gold at $499 and Platinum at $445 plus $750.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas
Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas aims to bring new philosophy of buying and selling real estate to Northwest Arkansas.
Packages: They only offer a single plan of $299. The website doesn’t mention the listed service. But they do provide primary services for you to sell your home. You can list your house with them on the regional MLS in Arkansas and other real estate portals.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas offers a single package, and though their fee is affordable, the extra services can increase the cost. Houzeo, on the other hand, provides you with cost-effective services and substantial assistance.
- A lot of customization is available, perfect for those home sellers who know precisely which service they should spend on
Not enough credible sources were found to provide the information.
Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas covers most of the MLS’ in Arkansas.
3. Small Fee Realty LLC
Small Fee Realty, LLC. is a real estate brokerage firm that offers Flat Fee MLS Arkansas listing services to home sellers.
Packages: They offer four plans for you to consider.
- 1% Listing Commission: No upfront fee, a 12-month local MLS listing, professional photos, yard signs, pricing and staging advice, access to digital flyers, and a secure REALTOR lockbox. They also offer Full Seller Representation by their licensed Realtors for only 1% due for the listing side at closing and get listed on 900 national and local websites.
- Silver Listing – $375: Get six months of MLS Listing with photos and a Full Seller Representation by a licensed Realtor for only 0.75%, due at closing.
- Gold Listing – $525: Get 12 months of MLS listings with professional HDR photos. They also offer a Full Seller Representation by a licensed Realtor for only 0.75% due at closing.
- Platinum Listing – $750: Get your listing until you sell your house with professional HDR photos and a 3D virtual tour. They also get you listed on additional MLS markets and offer a Full Seller Representation by a licensed Realtor for only 0.75% due at closing.
👉 Our Take: Small Fee Realty, LLC provides several packages, but you will have to pay a flat listing fee to your Realtor and a 0.75% seller representation fee at closing. Houzeo offers you a cost-effective package with no hidden fees.
- The entire home selling process is done online
Small Fee Realty has (41 total reviews) on the popular review site Google.
Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas covers most of the MLS in Arkansas
4. Flat Fee Realty
If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty typically offers only ONE Flat Fee MLS listing package in every state. The price varies from $159 – $299. Only 6 photos can be uploaded with this listing. If you want to upload more photos, you must pay an additional $50.
👉 Our Take: The Flat Fee MLS packages they offer are less flexible. Whereas, with Houzeo, you have the freedom to customize your plan and control your expenses.
🚩 You Should Know: As mentioned on their website, their listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
- Unlimited listing changes
- Free cancellation anytime and refund available within 30 days of purchase
- Free state disclosures for all the states
- Less scope of customization
- Listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty is licensed in Connecticut.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in this state.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
5. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is an MLS listing service that offers flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
Packages: Flat Fee Group’s packages vary depending on the state. They typically include MLS listing within 48 hrs, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to a year. You do get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, but they are generally expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group.
- Flexible flat fee packages with different services.
- No hidden fees.
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first. This opens the doors to the listed agents calling you every now and then.
- No scope of substantial savings as compared to other companies.
- Low on tech.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews available.
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide.
6. I Sold My House
ISoldMyHouse is an online real estate website that focuses on helping homeowners sell their home and keep the most amount of money in their pocket.
Packages: ISoldMyHouse offers 2 Flat Fee MLS listing services.
- Get Listed Package – $299: With this package, you can list your home on the MLS for sale by owner. It allows a maximum of 6-10 photos. Buyer leads are directly forwarded to you.
- Get Sold Package – $399: This package is different from the $299 package in that it allows a maximum of 25 photos to be uploaded.
👉 Our Take: As per our research, their customer service is incompetent. We recommend you to sell FSBO with Houzeo instead because it ensures excellent customer support to address all your queries.
» ISoldMyHouse Reviews: Are they the right choice? Read to find out.
- Save on listing agent commissions and additional fees.
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller.
- Powerful real estate marketing platform.
- Maximum exposure on internet search engines, real estate search portals, and social media to target potential buyers.
- You are on your own to market your property.
- Poor customer service as reported by users.
ISoldMyHouse has 4.7 out of 5 stars (35 total reviews) on BBB.
ISoldMyHouse covers multiple states and is licensed in the following states: Connecticut, Maine, Georgia, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut.
- Flat Fee MLS Maine: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maine.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS Massachusetts: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Massachusetts.
- Flat Fee MLS New Hampshire: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Hampshire.
- Flat Fee MLS Rhode Island: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Rhode Island.
- Flat Fee MLS Vermont: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Vermont.
FSBO is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
Packages: FSBO.com has 2 cost-effective packages that sellers can benefit from.
- $99.95 Package: Includes a listing term of 6 months. Property listed on FSBO.com and Redfin only. Additional items like yard signs or any other extras are chargeable.
- $399.95 Package: Listing term of 6 Months with up to 20 photos. Listing syndicated to realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia & many more. Additional services like CSS showing service, E-lockbox rental, maximum photos in the MLS, and yard signs are chargeable.
🚩 Your Charges Can Add Up: Adding a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! If the seller wishes to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then they have to pay $75 and $150 respectively. To add maximum photos or get a yard sign, they have to pay $50 & $60 respectively.
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com offers pocket-friendly packages but charges high fees for additional services. Houzeo’s packages include various benefits with no additional fees.
» FSBO.com Reviews: You NEED to read these reviews.
- You can upload 1 video in the basic $99 package.
- No hidden fees.
- Additional fees for FSBO supplies.
- Limited a la carte items in their listing package.
No credible sources were found to provide the information.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets.
🚩Beware: Arkansas Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Arkansas Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Arkansas Flat Fee Listing page.
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars in real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sales.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022.
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS, or Multiple Listing Service, is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, increasing the chances of a sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through typical real estate companies in Arkansas to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees. On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realty or flat rate real estate agent.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Everything You Need To Know About Flat Fee MLS
Do Flat Fee MLS Arkansas Listings Work?
Yes. More than 50% of buyers wanted an agent to find them a house. Therefore, real estate agents are vital in getting top dollar for your property sale. In fact, the Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Arkansas Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing in Arkansas, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details about your house, the fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Arkansas: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is an essential form that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in Arkansas, it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS Arkansas companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the two disclosure forms you need to fill out if you are selling a property in Arkansas:
- Seller’s Property Disclosure Form
- Federal Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards
Sell A House By Owner in Arkansas
If you want to sell a house FSBO in Arkansas, list your home using Flat Fee MLS Arkansas listing services. This way, you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
When you sell your house by owner in Arkansas or any other state, you must take care of certain important factors. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and, most importantly, marketing.
⚡ How to Sell a Home By Owner In Arkansas: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House in Arkansas.
Sell Your House Fast in Arkansas
The best ways to sell your house fast in Arkansas are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling it quickly.
⚡ Sell House Fast in Arkansas: Know How to Sell Your House Fast in Arkansas and for the Most Cash!
Closing Costs for Sellers in Arkansas
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Arkansas. Additionally, each state has its own set of fees that a home seller needs to pay.
But do not worry; you can calculate the approximate seller’s closing costs in Arkansas with this advanced calculator.
⚡How to Calculate Closing Costs for Seller in Arkansas: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Real Estate Websites
Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house.
⚡Best Real Estate Websites in Arkansas: We have reviewed the top real estate websites in Arkansas and ranked them as per their expertise.
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Arkansas Companies
Most of the companies we mentioned above are reliable and trusted real estate brands among home sellers, and that’s why you need not worry about any malpractices from the aforementioned companies.
However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat-rate listing companies in Arkansas, then there are other alternatives to save on commissions.
⚡How much is Real Estate Commission in Arkansas: Know how much you need to pay on real estate commissions.
Option 1: Sell with Discount Real Estate Brokers
- Full-Service at a Discount: Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
- Great Exposure: Most discount brokers have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a discount.
- Advanced Tech: Home sellers can list and sell their houses from the comfort of their homes with the click of a button. Some of the best discount brokers provide advanced seller dashboards, showing management, and much more.
These are our recommendations for selling your home with the top discount realtors and companies.
|Discount Brokers / Companies||Fees|
|Houzeo||$349 Flat Fee|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|UpNest||2.5% of the sale price|
|Redfin||4% – 4.5%|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: We’ve ranked the top discount brokers in America.
Option 2: Sell as For Sale By Owner
- Quick & Smooth Sale: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
- Complete Control Over the Process: The best part about doing FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Save Thousands on Commissions: Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission, which would have been impossible otherwise.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
- Fair Market Value: Home sellers get 50%–70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether they are distressed properties or not.
- Save on Repairs: When selling a home for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. You can also try selling a house as-is in Arkansas to save money and time.
- Fast Closing Process: Home sellers have fewer inspections and paperwork when selling their houses to cash companies. Fewer formalities speed up the closing process significantly, making it a quick transaction.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses in Arkansas: Best Cash Companies in Arkansas help you maximize your profits!
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price.
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable.
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price.
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No. 1 in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the Realtor will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Real estate brokers or agents with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best real estate professionals offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on commission while selling their property.
⚡ Realtors in the U.S.: Sell your house with the top REALTORS!
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Companies in Arkansas
1. What is the best Flat Fee MLS company in Arkansas?
Houzeo is far and away the #1 Flat Fee MLS site in Arkansas. Flat Fee Realty Northwest Arkansas and Small Fee Realty,LLC are a distant #2 and #3.
2. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Arkansas?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Arkansas. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
3. How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live?
Typically it takes 2 business days for your listing to go live. In most MLS in Iowa, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time).
Call us at (844) 448-0047 if you have questions about the coverage of your MLS.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
- Sell My House Fast for Cash in Arkansas: Know how to maximize your profit on your home sale.
- Best Time of Year to Sell a house in Arkansas: Know the right time to put your Arkansas home on the market.
- Home Staging: Prepare your home for sale to attract more home buyers.
- Real Estate Photographers in Arkansas: Hire the best real estate photographers for your listing photos.
- Cash Offers Arkansas: Cash offers beat financed offers due to lesser contingencies and shorter closing timelines. Learn how.
Recommended for Buyers
- Steps to Buying a House in Arkansas: Know everything about house-buying in Arkansas.
- Title Insurance AR: Know how title insurance safeguards the interests of both the homeowner and the lender.
- Who Pays for Owner’s Title Insurance in Arkansas: Everything you need to know.
- Home Inspection AR: Know the importance of a home inspection in the home-buying process.
- Cost of Home Appraisal in Arkansas: Here’s a detailed guideline to help you understand the approximate costs involved.
- Mortgage Lenders Arkansas: Mortgage lenders finance buyers so that they can buy their dream homes. Check our rankings.
Related: Flat fee MLS Arkansas, Arkansas MLS, MLS listings Arkansas, MLS Arkansas, fixed fee real estate agents, flat fee MLS, flat fee MLS listing, flat rate realtors near me, flat fee real estate brokers near me, low-cost real estate listing, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, flat fee MLS for sale by owner, flat rate realtors, flat fee real estate brokers, best flat fee MLS listing service, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate market, taxes on selling a house in arkansas, inheritance tax in arkansas selling property, disclosures when selling a house in arkansas, home staging arkansas, real estate drone photography arkansas, seller closing costs arkansas calculator, pre foreclosure, ar home inspector, free websites to list for sale by owner, homes for sale by owner arkansas, Houzeo Showings, wholesaling in arkansas, list of real estate companies in arkansas, will arkansas housing market crash