Table of Contents
Ranking: Best Flat Fee MLS In Hawaii
|Houzeo||Flat List||Hawaii Flat Fee||Jeffrey Samuels||Fizber||Flat Fee Group||FSBO|
|Hidden Fees||None||None||⚠️1% -|
|Offers Directly to You1||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|Counter an Offer2||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|Request Highest & Best Offer2||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
1 Offers typically are routed to the brokers. Houzeo’s Offers Platform allows your broker to present the offer to you instantly
2 Houzeo Offers Platform allows sellers to Counter an Offer and Request Highest & Best Offers online
3 Houzeo Showings is available both on Houzeo’s website and on the Houzeo mobile app (learn more)
4 Available only on weekdays upto 1pm, and only in select MLS’. After you’ve purchased the Gold or Platinum plans, email email@example.com with the subject line “Expedited Listing Request: “. Service is free for Gold and Platinum plans customers
How Flat Fee MLS Hawaii Companies Help You Sell Your Home?
Selling a home in Hawaii becomes easy if you choose Flat Fee MLS services. Gone are the days when home sellers used to spend a large amount of money on both listing agents and buyer’s agents. Flat Fee MLS Hawaii is where home sellers are privileged to have control over every task and transaction throughout the selling process.
According to recent real estate statistics, around 50% of buyers find their new home online. So sellers can trust Flat Fee MLS services to get their house out in the market and grab the best deals from buyer’s agents. You can also list with America’s top discount real estate brokers to help you list your property on MLS Hawaii.
All services are customizable and under the seller’s control if you choose For Sale By Owner services in Hawaii. Your house will be listed on multiple house listing websites. It cuts down the infuriating time-consuming paperwork and replaces it with online documentation. So straight from listing to selling your house, this whole process becomes easy with Flat Fee MLS services. We have listed down some best flat fee MLS companies in Hawaii for sellers looking to list their property for sale.
🧐 Top 3 Priorities For HomeSellers
- Most Profit in a Sale: According to the Zillow Group’s Consumer Housing Trends Report survey, for over 50% of sellers, getting maximum returns was the most important consideration.
- Control in their Transaction: Over 40% of younger sellers desire more control over the transaction.
- Save Time: The 3rd important finding was that time is an important consideration for home sellers.
Based on home seller priorities, we can confidently recommend you choose the Flat Fee MLS route when selling your home. Home values Hawaii has seen a tremendous appreciation in the last few years. The home appreciation for the last 10 years in Hawaii has been around 53.3%. Companies in Hawaii help you throughout the selling process with pricing assistance and 24/7 customer support.
We have listed down some best Flat Fee MLS companies in Hawaii for sellers looking to list their property for sale. We have also listed the most credible reviews for these Flat Fee MLS Listing Services.
💰 Incredible Technology, Incredible Savings
Houzeo’s technology makes FSBO easy by giving you access to tools only agents have!
Do Flat Fee MLS Listings Work?
Yes. 88% of buyers purchase a property through a buyer’s agent, and these agents are vital in getting you top dollar for your property sale. So, if your house is not listed on the MLS, you are turning your back on 88% of customers already.
In fact, Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
💰 How Much does flat fee mls cost?
There are 2 types of costs associated with a Flat Fee MLS listing
- Upfront Flat Fee: This is what you’ll pay to get on the MLS
- Hidden Charges: Brokers will reel you in with a $99 listing! Buyer beware – that’s just the start. You’ll be paying $500+ in hidden fees. A $50-yard sign will be sold you to for $135. Some brokers will charge you hidden fees at closing, but you’ll only find out about these when you’re ready to close. That’s way too late to do anything about it.
7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Hawaii
- No hidden fees to Houzeo or the listing agent
- Maximum MLS exposure
- 100% automated process on the web and the new Houzeo mobile app
- Quick listing – Listed within 8 business hours with Houzeo Concierge
- Counteroffer feature
- Affordable full-service packages
Houzeo is the “Most Advanced For Sale By Owner Website“. Here’s why:
- No Hidden Fees: Houzeo transparently discloses its Flat Fee MLS Hawaii pricing on its pricing page. You’ll pay no additional fees to the listing agent or to Houzeo
- Maximum Exposure: An MLS listing via Houzeo gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and a hundred more! Since Houzeo provides maximum exposure on your listing.
- Reach Local Agents & Offer them a Commission: Over 90% of buyers are represented by agents. This means almost all inquiries to your property will be from buyers represented by agents. Via Houzeo, you can offer a fair commission to the buyer’s agent and invite top dollar offers for your property.
- Fast Listing & Changes: Complete your listing in an hour or less, all online. With Houzeo Concierge, you’ll be listed in 8 business hours if all your documents are in order! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to get your listing expedited for free. This feature is available in most major MLS’ in Hawaii.
- Online Offers – On the Web or Houzeo Mobile App: Review & compare offers online on the web or the mobile app. You can even counter an offer.
- Low Prices: Most For Sale By Owner websites like Zillow and Trulia aren’t really free. They provide your leads to local agents, who’ll call and cost you time. Houzeo doesn’t sell your leads. All buyers via Houzeo are routed directly to you. Check out our pricing for Hawaii Flat Fee MLS.
- 100% online, no physical work
- IntelliList Listing Management System available
- Multiple services are available on an a-la-carte basis
- Lists houses on multiple other listing sites
- 24\7 customer service
- Has a mobile app that facilitates you to browse homes and much more
- None as of now
One happy home seller praising their home selling experience and savings with Houzeo.
Real People, Real Stories
Flat List, this Flat Fee MLS company was founded in 1999. You can sell by owner and need not pay any buyer agent commission. Flat List only offers one package, so you won’t have many options to choose from. They do not provide pricing assistance to sellers. So go for it only if you are experienced enough in handling real estate contracts.
The $299 package is very affordable and includes 6 months of listing with up to 25 photos while registering. If you think it’s hard to sell your house, this package has a long listing time which can help attract buyers for your property in Hawaii.
- List up to 25 photos without paying extra
- Your listing comes with all the required disclosure forms, HOA addendums, plus counter offer forms, and seller’s property disclosures
- Their services are only available in major MLS’ Hawaii
- No A-La-Carte services
No credible flat fee MLS listing services reviews were found for this company!
Hawaii Flat Fee
Hawaii Flat Fee is one of the best flat fee MLS companies in Hawaii that offers FSBO services with full broker assistance. Their package comes for $250 which gives an option for ‘For Sale By Owner’ to all the home sellers. With their package, you can list your home on MLS without an agent and save the total agent commission.
They also provide a full-service package for sellers who need complete agent support with 1% at closing without an upfront fee. You’ll also have to pay a 1%-3% fee to the buyer agent. So summing up at the end you would pay a big amount in just commission other than the package.
If you choose Houzeo’s Virtual Full-Service Package, no matter what the value of your home is, you only pay $279 + 0.5% at closing, so essentially you will be getting all the services by an agent for a much lower fee!
- List up to 25 photos without paying extra
- Listing for 12 months
- They have Full service package for inexperienced sellers
- Up to 3%-4% of an additional fee
- Only 10 changes in the listing is allowed their basic flat fee package
No credible reviews are available
Jeffrey Samuels is a real estate agent who specifically serves in Oahu. They provide Flat Fee MLS services in Hawaii at $3,500. The services are similar to that of a traditional agent but for a Flat Fee. Being the most expensive among all the packages they do have excellent customer services with proper sellers guidance.
Having experience with Flat Fee MLS in Hawaii, they very well understand the real estate local market of Hawaii. They will provide an evaluation of your house with pricing assistance, organize showings, and help you negotiate with the buyer agents.
However, along with the package fee, they charge you with hefty tax amount at the time of closing. So make sure you are ready to meet their expected required fee.
- They have a good record of rating on Zillow and other review sites
- Complete agent assistance
- Costly package as compared to other Hawaii companies
- Only one package is available
- Hefty additional charges
They have got positive reviews from their clients, one of the clients sold their house in Honolulu with the help of Jeffrey Samuels
Fizber claims to offer the most advanced online marketing system, providing a comprehensive Marketing Portal that provides reports and statistics to help analyze your listing activity. Sellers can save up to $15,000 on a $250,000 house. They provide a complimentary home valuation to their clients.
The minimum price you have to pay for the listing is $295, which comes with 6 photos of your property on MLS, and if you wish to add up more you can pay extra for it. You can look forward to selecting this company if you need For Sale By Owner option in Hawaii. Also, they do not provide any money-back guarantee if they fail to help you sell your house.
- Similar to Houzeo, Fizber also gives you access to the MLS
- You’ll be referred to a broker who covers your states. That broker may have additional options to help you upgrade
- Because Fizber brokers are not on the platform (everything is offline), you won’t have control over your selling experience
- You may be assigned a broker who doesn’t have good reviews
- There’s no mobile app, social media sharing, or any advanced features of any kind
- Listings can take 4 business days to go live. Additionally, since listing updates are manual, they take longer. For example, scheduling an open house will need to be done a week in advance
- Finally, offers will be sent to your broker, who can’t really forward them instantly
Holly was content with the services provided by Fizber, look what they have to say.
Louis said it was nice working with Fizber but they just helped to list their home on MLS and no other added services were provided.
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is a Flat Fee MLS listing service in Hawaii that offers flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages. Their Flat Fee MLS Hawaii packages range from $379 to $500, and their Full-Service package will cost you $500, with a 1% “convenience fee” at closing. So, if your home is valued at $500,000, that’s $500+$5000.
They do not have any hidden fees but they are low on technology and that’s why some of your work might be done manually and would take a lot of time.
You save thousands of dollars if you choose Houzeo’s Virtual Full-Service Package, no matter what the value of your home is!
No positive reviews were found!
A negative review by a home seller for not getting proper customer service!
- Limited a la carte items
- No hidden fees, but additional fees for FSBO supplies
- You have to pay separately for yard signs, open house postings, brochures, and other FSBO-related items as they are neither included in the package or available on a la carte basis
FSBO is a Flat Fee MLS listing service in Hawaii that allows you to list on their website for $399.95, the package includes 20 photos on MLS with 6 months of listing.
They do not provide a lot of a la carte options, and they do not provide you with a real estate attorney or real estate photographer, not even on a la carte basis. You have to pay separately for yard signs, open house postings, brochures, and other FSBO-related items as they are neither included in the package or available on a la carte basis.
A happy home seller review praising their home selling experience with FSBO
A negative home seller review talking about on how the offers on their listed home were handled
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Hawaii
These are the best Flat Fee MLS Companies In Hawaii that are reliable and credible: 1. Houzeo, 2. Flat List, 3. Hawaii Flat Fee, 4. Jeffrey Samuels, 5. Fizber, 6. Flat Fee Group, 7. FSBO
We’ve done it for you! We’ve evaluated all these sites based on the following dimensions: 1. Which website provides the most exposure to your property listing; 2. Which website allows you to offer a Buyer’s Agent Commission; 3. Which website offers the most control over your MLS listing; 4. When you request changes, which site gets them done the fastest – because as they say, time is money!; 5. Which website provides the best value in terms of fees. Read the blog for a detailed comparison!