From Marion to Wayne, Indianapolis home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Indiana Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular among Indianapolis home sellers because they have several advantages.
- List & Sell for Just $399: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Railroad City. Here are our rankings:
Rankings of Flat Fee MLS Indianapolis IN Listing Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-Star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Mink Realty||$299||$250||✅||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|3. Flat Fee Realty||$199||0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Mentor Listing Realty||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. I Sold My House||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Paradigm Realty||$499||$350||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Indianapolis IN Listing Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Indiana’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package includes a free listing on Houzeo.com. You pay a refundable fee of $49 for a yard sign, and once you send us a selfie with this yard sign, you get your $49 back. So, it is a FREE listing!
The Silver package is priced at $399 and the Gold at $459. The virtual full-service Platinum package is priced at $999. All the packages include an additional $250 at closing.
2. Mink Realty
- Listing Fee: $299 to $999
- Additional Fees: $25-$700 for optional services + $250 at closing
- 5/5 (28 reviews)
Mink Realty offers three flat fee MLS listing packages.
- Silver Package – $299 + $250 at closing: Best for selling land or lot. Includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com. and local realtor sites.
- Gold Package – $499 + $250 at closing: The package includes services similar to Silver Package plus yard sign, 50 photos, showing time scheduling system, and feedback where available.
- Platinum Package – $999 + $250 at closing: The package includes all the services mentioned above plus Realtor assistance with offers, contract review, negotiations, repair requests, etc.
Listing Upgrades: In all the plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized a few upgrades below.
- Realtor Assistance: $800
- Photo Change Out: $50
- Showing-Time Scheduling System: $100
- Feedback System: $100
- Open House Advertising on MLS: $25
- Supra Electronic Lock Box Rental: $100
- Combo Lock Box Rental: $45
- 6-month Listing Extension: $250
- Professional Photos (Louisville area only): $200
- Mink Realty Yard Sign: $50
- Upgrade from Silver to Gold: $200
👉 Our Take: We recommend their $299 package which is affordable compared to the Gold and Platinum package. You have to pay an additional fee of $45 – $250 for digital photos and lockbox services.
Here are some of Mink Realty’s best features:
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Market Exposure: Your property will get syndicated on many local and national websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and many more.
- Customer Support: Email support is available. Their Platinum package offers both email & phone support.
- Coverage: Mink Realty covers the entire state of Kentucky.
In our research, we found no red flags with Mink Realty. Donna Mink has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Mink Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. If you choose a basic plan, we advise you to set aside money for these costs because they can quickly mount up.
» Mink Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Mink Realty.
Mink Realty has an “Excellent” 5 out of 5 star rating from 28 total reviews on Houzeo.com.
Mink Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Indiana. What sets Mink Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Donna Mink.
Donna Mink is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker representing thousands of home sellers. With Mink Realty, you can list and sell properties all over Kentucky and Indiana.
3. Flat Fee Realty
0.25% LISTING AGENT COMMISSION
Flat Fee Realty
- Listing Fee: $159 to $349 + 0.25% at closing
- 0.1% to 0.25% additional fees
- No credible reviews were found
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: If you want to make changes to your listing photos, you must purchase upgrades separately. You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Changes Made Simple: With Flat Fee Realty you can make free status and price changes. Changes are important as casual errors can be corrected if present when the listing goes live.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. With a change of heart over selling your house, some of the listing fees will get refunded. After the listing process is completed by their broker, there are no refunds.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home in front of the right buyers are covered.
- Free Disclosures: Just like taxes, documentation is an important aspect of home selling. Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty’s listing package provides no scope for customization. The package is a one size fits all plan, limiting the options you would like to opt for.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds. Buyer agents will not willingly agree to this deduction.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package that varies from state to state. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
In Indiana, Flat Fee Realty offers a $299 MLS listing package. The package includes 6 months of listing term with 6 photos to upload.
4. Mentor Listing Realty
Mentor Listing Realty
Mentor Listing Realty Inc offers three Flat Fee MLS Packages.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes 1 photo and a listing term of 6 months. You get unlimited open house listings, state disclosure forms, and contracts. You also have Broker support and assistance.
- Standard Package – $349: It includes everything from the Basic Package plus 6 photos.
- Premium Package – $399: The number of photos is 25 and includes the same services as the other two packages.
Listing Upgrades: Here is a summary of the Listing Upgrades that Mentor Listing provides.
- Premium Sign: $75
- Mechanical Lock Box: $45
- Electronic Lock Box: $100 one-time rental fee, plus a $150 refundable deposit
- Market Survey Report: $175
- Color Flyers: 100 for $65
- Basic Sign: $45
Full Representation Service at $499: It is an additional service you can add to your package. As a flat fee full representation service, you get benefits such as:
- Coordination and management of the closing process through transaction settlement.
- Accept, review, and negotiate all offers through closing.
- Management of the home inspection process.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Premium $399 package as it allows you up to 25 photos.
Mentor Listing Realty’s highlight services are:
- Unlimited Open House Listings: You can have as many open houses as you want to help get your home sold.
- Professional Broker Support: A professional broker will help you through the home selling process. This support is in all the packages but only via phone and email.
- All Important Paperwork Provided: Mentor Listing Realty will provide you with all the state disclosure forms and contracts. They will also help you complete the necessary forms to sell your home.
With budget-friendly packages the drawbacks of Mentor Listing Realty are:
- Only 1 Photo for Basic Package: Although the services offered are similar to the other packages the basic flat fee MLS package includes only one photo. This does not help the buyer get an understanding of what your house looks like.
- Mentor Listing Realty is Not 100% Online: Mentor Listing Realty has a limited tech stack. Many processes like form filling will be carried out offline. Therefore, your listing process might get delayed.
- Additional Cost for a Market Survey Report: To set a competitive price for your home a market survey report is important. This report helps you understand the real estate market around your home. Mentor Listing Realty charges $175 as additional costs for the MSR, making the total cost quite expensive.
Mentor Listing Realty has no credible ratings available.
Mentor Listing Realty offers unlimited open houses as part of all its packages. The company provides most of the services you may require to sell your home, but they can be expensive.
Moreover, Mentor Listing Realty has a limited tech stack. As a result, many procedures, including evaluating proposals and monitoring inspections, will be completed offline. Thus, your listing process might get delayed.
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
6. I Sold My House
GOOD CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Packages: ISoldMyHouse.com fees are as 2 Flat Fee MLS listing services.
- Get Listed Package – $299: This package allows a maximum of 6-10 photos. Buyer leads will be directly forwarded to you.
- Get Sold Package – $399: This package allows a maximum of 25 photos to be uploaded. Both packages provide free cancellation.
👉 Our Take: As per our research, we suggest the Get Sold Package as a better alternative to get your home sold.
» ISoldMyHouse Reviews: Are they the right choice? Read to find out.
- You are on your own to market your property.
- Poor customer service as reported by users.
- The all-inclusive plans start from a 3% Commission.
- Save on listing agent commissions and additional fees.
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller.
- Powerful real estate marketing platform.
- Maximum exposure on internet search engines, real estate search portals, and social media to target potential buyers.
ISoldMyHouse has 4.7 out of 5 stars (35 total reviews) on BBB.
» ISoldMyHouse.com: Check isoldmyhouse.com reviews on Houzeo and choose accordingly.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
7. Paradigm Realty
Founded by Joshua Vida, Paradigm Realty offers two Flat Fee MLS packages.
- $399 Package: The package comes with a 6-month listing term, max photos, unlimited free changes to your listing, and a free yard sign. Your listing also gets syndicated to popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and more.
- $499 Package: With everything from the $399 package, this plan lists your home on the MLS for 12 months.
Listing Upgrades: If you want to change your listing, purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all enhancements below.
- Max Pictures in MLS: $50
- Additional Photo: $5 (each)
- CMA/Appraisal Report: $50
- Professional Flyers: $50
- Brochure Box: $35
- Combo Lockbox: $45
- MLS Lockbox Rental: $99 + $50 (deposit)
- Yard Sign: $50
- Open House Directional Signs: $25 (each)
- 1-Year Listing Upgrade: $99
Full-Service Upgrade – 1% at Closing: With this upgrade, you can get assistance until your property is sold. The 1% they charge here will replace the fee payable at closing in their other packages.
👉 Our Take: We recommend their $399 package. The package covers most of the services needed to sell your home.
Here are some highlights of listings with Paradigm Realty Solutions.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: Paradigm Realty offers unlimited listing changes in both packages. This makes it easy for sellers to keep their listings updated.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded to You: The company forwards the buyer leads directly to you in both packages.
- Buyer Rebate Available: Paradigm Realty offers up to $2,000 as Buyer Rebate Program to sellers who use their services again.
Our research identified some disadvantages of listing with Paradigm Realty Solutions. Here are some of them.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: Paradigm Realty has mentioned that they provide max photos on the MLS. But they also charge around $50 for the same.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like MLS lockbox rental are priced at $99 + $50 deposit. These services are expensive compared to other Flat Fee MLS listing competitors.
Paradigm Realty has 4.6 out of 5 stars from 56 reviews on the popular review site Google.
Paradigm Realty Reviews: Check Paradigm Realty’s reviews and choose accordingly!
Paradigm Realty is a licensed Indiana real estate brokerage offering Flat Fee MLS listings. The company’s packages differ only in terms of the listing period.
Furthermore, their à la carte services are pricey. Other Flat Fee MLS Companies provide comparable services at a much lower cost.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Indianapolis IN Listing Services have High Hidden Fees
The issue that sellers face while opting for Flat fee MLS Indianapolis IN is the hefty hidden fees. Many companies tend to hide their additional charges on their pricing pages.
This not only ruins the seller experience but also makes the sale more expensive than what you had budgeted for. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Indiana Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Indianapolis Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in Indianapolis is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Indianapolis Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Indiana. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in Indianapolis service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Indianapolis MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s a step-by-step guide for listing your home on MLS with Houzeo!
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
IN Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Indiana: Some Flat Fee MLS Indiana companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Indiana: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Indianapolis or any other city in Indiana. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Indiana home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Indianapolis Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS IN companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Indianapolis discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Indiana Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Indianapolis and other Indiana markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell your house fast in Indianapolis.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Indianapolis make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Indiana and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Indiana: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these Indianapolis multiple listing services.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Indianapolis. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services in Indianapolis, it covers most of the MLS’ in Indianapolis which includes the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS (MIBOR) MLS-IN.
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on Indianapolis MLS?
You have to select a flat rate MLS package in Seattle and submit your details on the website. Further, you have to answer the follow-up questions asked by the agent. Your listing goes live within 24 to 48 hours after the process.
Which is the best flat rate MLS listing company in Indianapolis, Indiana?
As per a research, Houzeo is considered to be the Indianapolis Flat fee MLS listing service. This company has earned a rating of 4.9 out of 5 as it has been delivering good customer service through the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Yes, you can easily request amendments in your listing, including advertising open houses, changing listing prices, adding photos, updating the description, and more. Watch this video tutorial if you are not sure about how to change the information.
Do I have to offer a buyer’s agent commission in Indianapolis, IN?
While agents represent numerous buyers in Indianapolis, you have to offer the buyer's agent commission. These agents will look for buyers and help you sell the house in less time. But, when you buy a package from Houzeo, you will save on the seller agent’s commission.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Indiana: Selling your house at the right time will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly.
- Closing Cost Calculator Indiana Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Indiana? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market in Indiana: Will the Indiana housing market crash?
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Indiana: A typical buyer in Indiana may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Indiana.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Indiana: Find out who pays closing costs in Indiana and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Indiana: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Indiana.
Related: housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo,Flat Fee MLS Indiana Indianapolis