New Mexico home sellers have listed and sold more homes via NM Flat Fee MLS listings so far in 2023 than in any year prior. And they have saved thousands in listing agent commissions, paying just $299 to $399 on average.
But beware! Flat Fee MLS companies also include some shady operators. In the guise of a “Flat Fee” listing, they will sneak in a percentage at closing – costing you thousands of dollars at closing.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Land of Enchantment. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS New Mexico Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Hardy & Co. Real Estate||$395||1% - 1.5%||❌||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|3. Congress Realty||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. For Sale By Owner New Mexico||$795||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. I Sold My House||$299 - $399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Entry Only||$999||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|8. Flat Fee Realty||$299||0.1% - 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 8 Best Flat Fee MLS New Mexico Listing Services
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy! Confirm all prices on the state’s pricing page before you list.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo mobile app is also very powerful.
- No Hidden Fees: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS by owner. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission.
Houzeo.com is New Mexico’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329. The Silver package costs $399, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% at closing.
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our packages.
Book a FREE Call
2. Hardy & Co. Real Estate
Hardy & Co. Real Estate has 2 cost-effective packages and 1 full-service package that sellers can benefit from.
- Flat Fee Listing Package – $395: This package includes a listing term of 12 months with the maximum photos on the MLS. You can make unlimited changes, pause, or cancel your listing anytime. You are provided with broker assistance throughout the process.
- Listing + Contract & Closing Support Package – $395: This package includes all features of the $395 package. You will also be assisted with contract negotiations, completing required disclosures, reviewing the closing documents, etc. You pay 1% or a minimum $3,000 at closing.
- Full-Service Package – $695 at listing: This package offers all the services from the previous 2 packages. You pay 1% or a minimum of $4,000 at closing.
👉 Our Take: We suggest the Flat Fee Listing package priced at $395. This package is affordable for the services included.
The highlight points of Hardy & Co. Real Estate are:
- Maximum Photos: You have the option to add the maximum number of photos allowed on the Local MLS in New Mexico.
- One-Day Listing: Your listing will be posted to the New Mexico local MLS within one business day of submitting your paperwork.
- Broker Assistance: This service is available from listing and throughout the sales process.
- Free Cancellation: You can pause or cancel your listing at any time during the home-selling process.
The major dissatisfaction you may have with Hardy & Co. Real Estate is:
- Limited Coverage: All packages Hardy & Co. Real Estate provides are not available through the state. It only covers 17 out of 33 counties in New Mexico.
- No Pricing Assistance: There is no built-in home valuation assistance to help you price your home right.
- No Home Showings: Hardy & Co. Real Estate does not offer assistance for open houses or home showings.
Hardy & Co. Real Estate has 4.9 out of 5 stars from 20+ total reviews on Google Reviews.
» Hardy & Co. Real Estate: Check out Hardy & Co. Real Estate’s Google reviews here.
Hardy & Co. Real Estate offers extensive broker assistance in the most expensive pack. This is a good option for home sellers in New Mexico looking for local expertise.
However, the full-service packages they offer will burn a hole in your pocket. You will have to pay up to 1.5% commission at closing.
3. Congress Realty
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing and unlimited listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
👉 Our Take: Jared Andrew English is a primary broker. He comes with a wealth of knowledge about the real estate business. Under his leadership, Congress has sold over $1 billion worth of properties.
» Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress Realty have an excellent rating on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Experienced Principal Broker: Under the leadership of Jared Andrew English, the company has sold over $1 billion worth of properties. His expertise can help you get the best deal for your home.
- Commission Savings: Congress Realty’s flat fee packages allow you to ditch the listing agent commission entirely. Their full-service package is also cost-effective.
- Direct Contact with Buyers: Congress Realty allows buyers to contact you directly. This also enables you to have better control over the sale.
- Greater Exposure: The company syndicates your MLS listing to national real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. They also feature it on social media in their expensive packages.
- Transparent Fees: The company clearly outlines its fees, ensuring home sellers know what to expect upfront.
- Client Portal: Congress Realty’s client portal allows you to download all the necessary state and seller disclosure forms. You can also counter an offer or make changes to your listing from there.
During our research, we found certain limitations of Congress Realty.
- Limited Coverage: Congress Realty only offers services in 12 states. Their limited coverage is a deal-breaker for people living in other parts of the country.
- Lack of Vital Features: Although the company is tech-centric, there is some scope for improvement. For instance, they do not have a listing management platform that can simplify your FSBO journey.
Congress Realty is our #3 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in New Mexico. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in New Mexico.
4. For Sale By Owner New Mexico
For Sale By Owner New Mexico has 3 cost-effective packages that sellers can choose from.
- $395 Package: It includes a listing term of 12 months with 30 photos on local MLS. A yard sign and an open house posting are included with every package.
- $795 Package: This package comes with all the $395 package features and 50 photos on MLS. You get a home valuation report, printable flyers, an e-lockbox, and a showing-time appointment service. You also get the guidance of a local broker.
- $995 Package: All services from the $795 package with 99 photos on the MLS. Additionally, you get a signature and 99 photos on MLS.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $795 package for FSBO sellers, it offers professional assistance of a local broker.
A few strong suits of For Sale By Owner New Mexico are:
- Market Exposure: Your property listing is syndicated across Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- Open House Posting: All packages provided by For Sale By Owner New Mexico include an offering to post open houses on the MLS.
- Broker Assistance: You will get the guidance and consultation of a local broker. They offer phone and email support in premium packages.
Things to keep in mind while choosing For Sale By Owner New Mexico.
- Expensive Packages: Even the basic package starts at $395 and has no broker assistance. If you require list-to-close assistance you must spend up to $995.
- E-Sign Only in $995 package: The option to e-sign your documents is only available in the most expensive package.
- Low on Tech: The website is outdated. They have no seller dashboard or a mobile app for easy listing management.
No reviews were found on enough credible websites for For Sale By Owner New Mexico.
For Sale By Owner New Mexico is operated by Lisa Hebenstret, an experienced real estate broker for over 20 years.
The packages are non-customizable. There are no a la carte options or additional services available in the basic packages.
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- FSBO Package – $99.95: This package lists your property on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. It allows you to make changes and cancel your listing anytime.
- MLS Package – $399.95: With this package, your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months with 20 photos. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia.
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $75
- Open House Posting: $50
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com has been in business since 1997. They allow you to customize the plans by offering some services separately. You can add or skip these services based on your needs.
» Pros and Cons of FSBO.com: Read to know what sellers have to say about FSBO.com
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- User-Friendly Interface: The website is easy to navigate. This helps you to easily create your listing and add property information.
- Nationwide Coverage: With FSBO.com your property gets a nationwide exposure.
» Is FSBO.com Legit: Read the blog to find out.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com.
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com shares your information with a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Sellers are connected with local brokers for listing. Moreover, online FSBO.com reviews are mixed.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You need to pay $50 extra for uploading more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive À la Carte Services: You need to pay $50 – $150 for services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Read why the oldest FSBO website isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs! For example, if you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
ISoldMyHouse.com offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan allows you to list on the MLS for 6 months with 6-10 photos. It is ideal for rental and smaller homes.
- Get Sold – $399+: This package allows you to list on MLS for 12 months with 25 photos.
👉 Our Take: iSoldMyHouse.com is a reliable choice for selling homes in 8 states where it serves. In the remaining states and DC, it functions as a referral service.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Pros and Cons: Read our in-depth review of ISoldMyHouse.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: The owner of iSoldMyHouse, Kris Lippi is an experienced real estate broker. Kris is one of the few brokers with great expertise in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Fast Listing: Your home is listed on the MLS within 24 hours from the time you submit your details.
- Additional Exposure: Your MLS listing gets syndicated to websites like Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Realtor.com.
» Is ISoldMyHouse Legit?: Read this blog to find out.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Limited Coverage: ISoldMyHouse is licensed to provide direct services in 8-states. In the rest of the region, it works as a referral service.
- Limited Technology: The company does not provide any mobile app service to its customers and also has manual paperwork.
- Expensive Add-ons: It’s à la carte services which are essential for home sellers, come with a hefty price tag.
As a flat fee FSBO website, iSoldMyHouse.com listings have manual paperwork, which takes up a lot of your time to get listed on the MLS. Some of the other plans start with an expensive 3% commission fee.
There is no iSoldMyHouse.com coupon code to use in order to receive discounts. The technology is on par with basic mom-and-pop services that only help get your house listed on the MLS.
7. Entry Only
Entry Only offers 2 flat fee MLS packages and a flat fee full representation package.
- Basic – $399: This package offers 6 months listing with 20 photos on the MLS. You get transaction coordination, flyers, buyer lead forwarding, and a yard sign.
- Enhanced – $699: You get all the services of the Basic package along with broker assistance and contract review.
- Premium – $999: This package includes all the services of the Enhanced package. You also get negotiations before/after inspections and closing assistance.
- Upload up to 40 photos: $100
- 12-month initial listing: $100
- Expedited same-day MLS entry: $100
- 2nd MLS system/category: $100
- PVC Yard Sign Post: $100
- Custom printed yard sign: $60
- Owner verification service: $50
- Comparative Market Analysis: $50
- Combination lock box: $40
- Personalized domain name: $20
- Realtor.com weekly report: $10
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Enhanced package for FSBO sellers. This provides you with broker assistance along with all the other services.
Here are some key benefits of listing with Entry Only:
- Market Exposure: Your property listing is shared across real estate websites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, and other local websites.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All email inquiries will be forwarded to you. In addition, Entry Only has a 24/7 receptionist service to redirect buyers and agents to you.
- Closing Assistance: Entry Only strives to make the closing process smoother by coordinating with buyer agents, lenders, appraisers, inspectors, attorneys, and title companies.
- 2x Money Back Guarantee: If you are unable to sell your house through Entry Only, it offers a referral to a local traditional broker in your area. In addition to this, they provide a rebate of two times your listing fee (up to $999).
In our research, we found no red flags with Entry Only. Jason Saphire is a reputable broker with more than 20 years of experience in the field.
Entry Only offers a significant number of listing upgrades. However, the ones that may boost the sale of your house, like a higher number of photographs, expedited MLS entry, and secondary MLS listing, are steeply priced. So, we recommend you budget for these when choosing to list with Entry Only.
Entry Only has 4.8 out of 5 stars from 300+ total reviews on Trustpilot.
Entry Only Reviews: Check out the customer reviews of Entry Only.
Entry Only is a part of the HomeZu network. With more than 20 years of experience, Jason Saphire, the managing broker, has cultivated an excellent reputation in the industry. Past sellers appreciate their prompt service.
It has a 24/7 receptionist service to forward all buyer leads. However, their add-on services are not as competitively priced as their packages.
8. Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Realty: Read our in-depth analysis of Flat Fee Realty before choosing them.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Cost-Effective: Flat Fee Realty offers an affordable flat fee listing package.
- Free Changes: You can make changes to your listing without paying any additional fees.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. If you decide not to sell your home, some of your listing fees will be refunded.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home.
- Free Disclosures: Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Realty: Read further to know the advantages and disadvantages of Flat Fee Realty.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty’s listing package provides no scope for customization. The package is a one size fits all plan, limiting the options you would like to opt for.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds.
- Limited Coverage: The company’s service availability may vary and is subject to change without notice.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
» Flat Fee Realty Reviews: Read our in-depth review on Flat Fee Realty.
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package that varies by state. In New Mexico, it costs $299 to list with Flat Fee Realty. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
🚩 Beware: New Mexico Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with New Mexico Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees make your sale more expensive than anticipated.
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS New Mexico Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near Me
Local New Mexico Flat Fee MLS listing services will provide packages for listing your home on the local MLS for a flat fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Albuquerque: Albuquerque, New Mexico Flat Fee MLS listing providers maximize your home’s exposure & have the local market expertise. The fixed fee MLS rate in Albuquerque ranges between $99 to $1,200.
How Do New Mexico Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service NM is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing New Mexico service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in New Mexico. Once your MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home on the New Mexico MLS with Flat Fee Listing Companies saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
What to Consider Before Hiring an NM Flat Fee MLS Service?
When selecting a flat fee MLS listing service in New Mexico, consider the following factors:
- Savings: Compare the pricing structures of different services to find one that aligns with your budget. Ensure you understand exactly what services are included in the flat fee package and if there are any additional costs.
- MLS Coverage: Verify which MLS databases the flat fee service has access to. Check whether it covers the geographical area where your property is located. Also, ensure the service can list your home in the relevant FL MLS databases.
- Customer Support: Evaluate the level of customer support provided by the Flat Fee MLS service. Check if they offer assistance with inquiries, negotiations, or offer management.
What Do You Get With a New Mexico Flat Fee Listing?
With a New Mexico flat fee listing, you typically receive the service of listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a one-time fee. This allows your property to be visible to top Realtors in New Mexico and potential buyers across the state.
Some New Mexico flat-fee MLS services offer additional marketing tools and resources for an extra fee. This may include staging help, virtual tours, professional photography, and more. These additional tools can help enhance the visibility of your listing.
Who Benefits Most from New Mexico Flat-fee Listing Services?
New Mexico flat fee listing services can be advantageous for a variety of individuals. Here are some examples:
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Sellers: With New Mexico flat fee MLS companies, FSBO sellers may save thousands on NM real estate agent commissions.
- Real Estate Investors: Real estate investors in New Mexico who frequently trade can benefit from NM Flat Fee services.
- Distressed Property Owners: Listing your distressed home on the MLS can attract the attention of real estate investors who look for properties with discounted prices.
How to List on New Mexico MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in New Mexico with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing agreement will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ How to List on MLS by Owner in New Mexico: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
Book a FREE Call
NM Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- New Mexico Seller’s Property Disclosure: Some Flat Fee MLS New Mexico companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process.
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in New Mexico: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in New Mexico. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s New Mexico home sale calculator.
Alternatives to New Mexico Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS NM companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned home equity.
But if you’re looking for more affordable real estate services, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Discount brokerage services in New Mexico offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, low-commission real estate agents will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: You can also hire a full-service in-person New Mexico Realtor for all the professional help you need. Although convenient, you are likely paying a full 5% to 6% commission.
- Sell to iBuyers/Cash Home Buyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes throughout New Mexico. Cash buyers in New Mexico make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: FSBO websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in New Mexico and save thousands in listing agent commissions. Many FSBO websites will also list you on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites New Mexico: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home with a New Mexico Flat Rate Realtor.
If you’re looking for affordable realty solutions to sell your home, Houzeo is the best MLS listing site in New Mexico. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which are the best Flat Fee MLS companies in New Mexico?
Various Flat fee MLS companies in New Mexico provide unique packages that can help a home seller. Amongst them, Houzeo is a great option for a quick and smooth home sale experience. Hardy & Co. Real Estate and Congress Realty are other great options for locals in New Mexico.
2. Can I list on the MLS without a real estate agent?
Yes, you can list your home on the MLS with a New Mexico Flat Fee MLS listing service, eliminating the listing agent's 3% commission right away!
3. How much does it cost to list your home on NM MLS for a flat fee?
On an average, listing your home on the NM MLS costs around $299 to $399.
4. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in New Mexico?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in New Mexico.
5. What are the potential drawbacks of listing with a Flat Fee Service?
While flat fee New Mexico MLS listings offer several benefits, there are also potential drawbacks to consider.
1. Hidden Fees
2. Limited Support
3. Limited Coverage
But you're in luck! Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront and has a customer rating of 4.9 out of 5. Additionally, Houzeo has a near nationwide coverage.
Related: mls new mexico, top realtors in new mexico, mls listing companies, flat fee realtor, best flat fee mls listing service, best mls listing service, flat fee home listing, house by owner in new mexico, mls nm, new mexico mls, new mexico real estate for sale, nm mls, mls new mexico, flat mexico, fsbo nm, nm mls, flat fee mls nm, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, houzea, houzeo com, houzio, houseo.