The Easy Home Buyer is a company that buys houses for cash in Spokane, Washington. They purchase homes as is, saving you money otherwise spent on repairs and renovations.
But, this cash buyer extends an offer that is just 50% to 70% of your home’s value. Moreover, their limited coverage makes it difficult to avail of their services.
In this blog, let’s look at The Easy Home Buyer reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: The Easy Home Buyer lets you offload your distressed property easily. You can get quick cash in just 3 days.
- Cons: You get just 50% to 70% of your property’s value. So, you will be leaving your hard-earned cash on the table. Moreover, they have a very limited coverage area.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend The Easy Home Buyer. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. The Easy Home Buyer.
What is The Easy Home Buyer?
The Easy Home Buyer is a home flipper that purchases distressed properties at a discount, renovates them, and then sells them for a profit. They aim to help home sellers in Spokane, Washington sell their houses easily and quickly.
The Easy Home Buyer can close on your property in 3 days. However, they are flexible with their closing timelines and can close at your convenience.
What Types of Properties Does The Easy Home Buyer Purchase?
The Easy Home Buyer purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with The Easy Home Buyer.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from The Easy Home Buyer.
The Easy Home Buyer vs. Houzeo
Selling to The Easy Home Buyer seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|The Easy Home Buyer||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||5.0 stars (94 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||3 to 45 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
The Easy Home Buyer: Pros and Cons
The Easy Home Buyer is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ The Easy Home Buyer Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how The Easy Home Buyer matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: The Easy Home Buyer reviews say they close in as little as 3 days. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ The Easy Home Buyer Cons
The Easy Home Buyer complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: The Easy Home Buyer views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like The Easy Home Buyer, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: The Easy Home Buyer extends their services only in Spokane in Washington.
Best Alternatives to The Easy Home Buyer
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than The Easy Home Buyer. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Easy Home Buyer
1. Is The Easy Home Buyer legit?
Yes. The Easy Home Buyer is a legitimate company buying houses in Spokane, Washington.
Related Keywords: the easy home buyer, easy home buyer, easy home property, easy offer home buyers, easy home buyer reviews, easy buy home, easy home buyer spokane, easy home buyer.net reviewsReal Estate Reviews The Easy Home Buyer Reviews