Fast Home Offer is a cash buyer investor network that makes all cash offers for rundown homes. They offer quick closing timeline to help desperate sellers, and also offer cash for turnkey homes if the owners want to sell fast.
However, fho.com Fast Home Offer isn’t as straightforward as they seem. You may have to settle for an extremely lowball offer for your property.
Let’s look at Fast Home Offer reviews and their alternatives to help you evaluate the best option for your distressed property!
- Pros: You can offload your distressed property easily with Fast Home Offer. Unlike iBuyers, they don’t have strict eligibility criteria.
- Cons: Fast Home Offer typically purchases homes for 50% to 70% of their Fair Market Value (FMV). You cannot negotiate a higher offer and may have to lose out on your equity.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Fast Home Offer. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Fast Home Offer.
What is Fast Home Offer Com?
Fast Home Offer is a company offering cash for homes in poor condition. They buy houses as is, repair them, and sell for a profit.
Know that Fast Home Offer is a real estate investor network with franchises across the nation. The ratings of Fast Home Offers and experience will be based on the investor you connect with.
Essentially, Fast Home Offer is an institutional fixer-upper that invests in rundown properties.
Properties FastHomeOffer.Com Purchases
“We Buy Houses for Cash” companies like Fast Home Offer purchase all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Eligible properties include:
- Trashy homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with bad tenants
- Inherited houses in probate
- Houses facing foreclosure
- Homes in high-crime neighborhoods
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with this “We Buy Houses for Cash” companies.
To avoid such a possibility, list on MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo. You can compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
» How to List on MLS: List on MLS for a flat fee and market to nationwide cash buyers.
Fast Home Offer Coverage
Fast Home Offer.com is a cash home buyer franchise network. They buys properties as-is for cash in the U.S.
How Does Fast Home Offer Work?
Getting a cash offer from Fast Home Offer is straightforward. A local investor from one of the fast home offer companies franchise network will make the cash offer on your house.
- Enter Your Property Details: Add your property details, asking price, and the type of house on the Fast Home Offer website.
- Connect on a Phone Call: The company’s rep will contact you from Fast Home Offer phone number for an initial assessment of your situation, how fast you want to close, etc.
- Schedule a Home Inspection: Once they receive this data, this “We Buy Houses Cash” company will visit your home for an onsite inspection, and make an instant offer for your house.
- Review Cash Offer: fasthomeoffers.com will now wait for your decision. You are under no obligation to accept their offer if it doesn’t suit your needs.
- Close the Sale: In case you accept the cash offer, then Fast Home Offer Com will arrange a cash transaction. You can pick a closing date of your choice and complete the sale.
👉 Find Your Property’s Market Value: Review local housing sales data and determine the FMV of your property before requesting a cash offer from Fast Home Offer.
Fast Home Offer vs. Houzeo
Selling to Fast Home Offer seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Florida Cash Home Buyers LLC||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.7 stars (107 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 14 days||2 to 60 days|
|Fees/Commissions||❌||$399 + 3% Buyer Agent Commission|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what others have to say about Houzeo.
✅ Fast Home Offer Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how Fast Home Offer matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases houses as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Fast Cash Offer: WBH is known for extending cash offers within 24-48 hours. So, you can get quick cash in hand if you’re in a hurry.
- Quick Closing: Fast Home Offer review say they close in as little as two weeks. They also have a flexible timeline and can close on a date suitable to you.
- No Service Fees: This cash buyer doesn’t charge any service fee when you sell your house to them. You enjoy the convenience of a quick sale without having to pay any Fast Home Offer cost.
⛔ Fast Home Offer Cons
Fast Home Offers reviews reflect the following disadvantages of the company. Let’s look at Fast Home Offer complaints:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Your cash offer could be just 50% to 70% of your home’s market value. The company views your home as an investment opportunity, so, the probability of getting top dollar for your property is low.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Fast Home Offer Com, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
Best Alternatives to Fast Home Offer
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than FastHomeOffer.com. We’ve listed three below:
Houzeo is America’s most advanced real estate marketplace. If you list on the Houzeo marketplace, your listing gets exposed to all local and national cash buyers via the MLS.
This increased competition for cash offers for your house will ensure you get up to 100% of your property’s value. List on MLS with Houzeo and increase your chances of attracting multiple cash offers!
Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
Should You Sell Your House to Fast Home Offer?
No, we do not recommend fasthomeoffers.com to sell your home. Their lowball offers may deprive you of your hard-earned money.
But, if you don’t mind burning cash in order to sell your house fast, you can consider opting for Fast Home Offer. Know that your property gets exposure only from one firm.
In contrast, when you list on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo.com, your property gets exposure from nationwide cash buyers, including other local cash buyers. You may get multiple cash offers and maybe even top dollar for your property!
Frequently Asked Questions
2. Is Fast Home Offer Legitimate?
Yes, Fast Home Offer is a legitimate company. They have been buying homes for cash in the nation since 12 years. Local investors, house flippers, wholesalers, and buy-and-rent investors are a part of the Fast Home Offer.com Affiliate System.
2. How much money will Fast Home Offer offer for my property?
Fast Home Offers.com reviews highlight that the company uses the 70% rule when determining their cash offers. So, they'll only pay 70% of your home's market value. You can gain up to 100% of the market value by listing your property on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo.
fast home offers, is fast home offer legitimate, reviews of fast home offer, fast home offer com reviews, fast home offer scam, reviews fast home offer, reviews of fast home offer, fast home offer lead cost, fast home offer team, is fast home offer legitReal Estate Reviews Seller