Brothers Buy Homes is a premier fast cash home buyer that can help you get the cash you need. Sellers needing money urgently benefit from their quick closing timeline of 7 days.
Whether you are selling your home due to divorce, foreclosure, bankruptcy, or any other reason, they will plan a competitive offer with no obligations.
In this blog, let’s look at Brothers Buy Homes’ reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: With Brothers Buy Homes, you can sell your home in just 7 days. Additionally, since they buy houses as is, you save on repair and renovation costs.
- Cons: You get a lowball offer from this cash buyer and may even lose out on 30% to 50% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Further, their coverage is limited. They only service cities in California.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Brothers Buy Homes. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Brothers Buy Homes.
What is Brothers Buy Homes?
Brothers Buy Homes is a premier home buying company in the Bay Area that specializes in buying properties for a fair price, regardless of their condition.
With a hassle-free and stress-free process, Brothers Buy Homes offers a tailored solution to meet the needs of every seller. They buy houses fast and easy, without any worry of repairs or fees, and they handle everything in the most efficient and timely manner possible.
What sets Brothers Buy Homes apart is their fair and honest offers, and giving sellers the flexibility to close on their timeline.
What Types of Properties Does Brothers Buy Homes Purchase?
Brothers Buy Homes purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
- Homes in high-crime neighborhoods
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Brothers Buy Homes.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
💸 Why Give Away Your Hard-Earned Equity? 💸
Houzeo is the fastest way to get on the MLS and get the best offers from multiple cash home buyers.
Start Your FREE Listing NOW!
Brothers Buy Homes vs. Houzeo
Selling to Brothers Buy Homes seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Brothers Buy Homes||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.69 Stars (13 Reviews)||4.9 Stars (1,096 Reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 14 Days||2 to 60 Days|
|Fees/Commissions||❌||$399 + 3% Buyer Agent Commission|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what others have to say about Houzeo.
Brothers Buy Homes: Pros and Cons
Brothers Buy Homes is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Brothers Buy Homes Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how Brothers Buy Homes matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “Brothers Buy Homes” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Brothers Buy Homes reviews say they close in as little as two weeks. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ Brothers Buy Homes Cons
Brothers Buy Homes complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Brothers Buy Homes view your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- No Guidance from a Real Estate Agent: A realtor negotiates for your property on your behalf for a 3% commission. Without this representation, you may find it challenging to get top dollar for your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Brothers Buy Homes, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
Best Alternatives to Brothers Buy Homes
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Brothers Buy Homes. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Brothers Buy Homes
Is Brothers Buy Homes Legit?
Yes, Brothers Buy Homes is a legitimate company owned by Daryll Canlas. Brothers Buy Homes has been buying properties without the need for repairs for over 30 years. They offer a hassle-free way to sell properties in the Bay Area, without additional fees like commissions.
Related Keywords: brothers buy homes, brothers buy homes reviews, brothers buy houses, buy brothers, who owns brothers buy homes, bro buy houses, brother buy homes, brothers buy houses louisville ky, brothers buy homes san francisco, brothers buy homes yelp, brothers buy homes.com, property brothers buy and sell location of homes, brothers buy homes bbb, brothers buy homes owners, home buyer brothers llc, is brothers buy homes legit, toll brothers buying new home, toll brothers buys coleman homesBrothers Buy Homes Reviews Real Estate Reviews