ASAP Cash Offer caters to home sellers who own distressed properties, homes with structural defects, fire damage, etc. They make cash offers on properties and close on them at sellers' convenience.
Write a review
- ASAP Cash Offer extends all-cash offers in 24 to 48 hours
- They have no service fees and also cover closing costs
- ASAP Cash Offer can get you just 50% to 70% of your home's value
- You may not be able to negotiate the offer you receive
ASAP Cash Offer is a home-buying company that caters to sellers with a time crunch. They buy houses for cash and close on properties in 7 days.
However, this cash buyer may give you a lowball offer. Further, they don't have any credible reviews to corroborate the quality of their service.
An MLS listing on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo can get you 100% of your property's value. With Houzeo, your listing can be on the MLS within 24 hours. Moreover, you can compare offers from multiple national and local cash buyers, instead of settling for just one lowball offer.
In this blog, let's look at ASAP Cash Offer reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: ASAP Cash Offer doesn't have strict eligibility criteria when buying homes. So, you can offload your property easily.
- Cons: When selling your house to ASAP Cash Offer, you may lose around 30% to 50% of your property value. Moreover, you may not be able to negotiate the offer.
- Our Take: We don't recommend ASAP Cash Offer. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. ASAP Cash Offer.
What is ASAP Cash Offer?
ASAP Cash Offer is a traditional "We Buy Houses for Cash" company that operates across the country. They buy distressed homes at a discount, fix them up, and then sell them for a profit.
This cash buyer can close on properties in 7 days. However, if you want a more flexible timeline, you can choose a date that is convenient for you.
What Types of Properties Does ASAP Cash Offer Purchase?
ASAP Cash Offer purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with ASAP Cash Offer.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from ASAP Cash Offer.
ASAP Cash Offer vs. Houzeo
Selling to ASAP Cash Offer seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|ASAP Cash Offer||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||No credible reviews||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
ASAP Cash Offer Coverage
ASAP Cash Offer covers the following states in the USA:
|Northeast||Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont|
|Midwest||Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, North Dakota|
|South||Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Arkansas, District of Columbia|
|West||Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Hawaii, Wyoming|
ASAP Cash Offer: Pros and Cons
ASAP Cash Offer is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ ASAP Cash Offer Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let's see how ASAP Cash Offer matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This "We Buy Homes Fast" company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: ASAP Cash Offer claims that they close on your property in as little as a week. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ ASAP Cash Offer Cons
ASAP Cash Offer complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: ASAP Cash Offer views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like ASAP Cash Offer, you may not have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
Best Alternatives to ASAP Cash Offer
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than ASAP Cash Offer. We've listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home's FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home's FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home's FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won't get consistent service across the country.
"We Buy Houses for Cash" Companies Near Me
There are other "We Buy Houses As Is" companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About ASAP Cash Offer
1. Is ASAP Cash Offer legit?
Yes, ASAP Cash Offer is a legitimate company that purchases homes across the country.