Upward Home Solutions is a cash for homes company that purchases distressed properties as is. They help you save on repair and closing costs.
Write a review
- Upward Home Solutions makes cash offers on homes in 48 to 72 hours
- They don't charge any service fees
- Upward Home Solutions extends offers that are just 50% to 70% of your home's FMV
- You may not be able to negotiate your cash offer
Upward Home Solutions is an Ohio-based cash house buyer that lets you offload your distressed property easily. They extend an all-cash offer and you can sell your home to them in just a few days.
However, this speed comes at a cost. You may have to settle for an offer that is just 50% to 70% of your property's market value.
An MLS listing on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo can get you 100% of your property's value. With Houzeo, your listing can be on the MLS within 24 hours. Moreover, you can compare offers from multiple national and local cash buyers, instead of settling for just one lowball offer.
In this blog, let's look at Upward Home Solutions reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: Upward Home Solutions purchases homes as-is. So, you avoid spending hundreds of dollars on expensive repairs.
- Cons: This cash buyer has a limited coverage area, focusing only in Ohio. Further, there is very little scope for negotiation when selling your house to Upward Home Solutions.
- Our Take: We don't recommend Upward Home Solutions. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Upward Home Solutions.
What is Upward Home Solutions?
Upward Home Solutions is a traditional "We Buy Houses for Cash" company. They purchase homes at a discount, renovate them, and then sell them for a profit.
Further, Upward Home Solutions cater to home sellers who are on a quick timeline. While they can close on your property in a week, they are also flexible with the closing dates.
What Types of Properties Does Upward Home Solutions Purchase?
Upward Home Solutions purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Upward Home Solutions.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from Upward Home Solutions.
Upward Home Solutions vs. Houzeo
Selling to Upward Home Solutions seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Upward Home Solutions||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.5 stars (59 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Upward Home Solutions: Pros and Cons
Upward Home Solutions is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Upward Home Solutions Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let's see how Upward Home Solutions matches up to these expectations:
- Buy As Is Houses: This "We Buy Homes Fast" company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Upward Home Solutions reviews say they close in as little as a week. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ Upward Home Solutions Cons
Upward Home Solutions complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Upward Home Solutions views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Upward Home Solutions, you don't have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: This cash buyer caters only to sellers residing in Ohio.
Best Alternatives to Upward Home Solutions
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Upward Home Solutions. We've listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home's FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home's FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home's FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won't get consistent service across the country.
"We Buy Houses for Cash" Companies Near Me
There are other "We Buy Houses As Is" companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Upward Home Solutions
1. Is Upward Home Solutions legit?
Yes, Upward Home Solutions is a legit company founded in 2015. They purchase homes for cash in Ohio.
Related Keywords: upward home solutions, upward-homes, upward homes, upward solutions, bbb rating upward home solutions powell oh, upward home solutions columbus ohio, upward home solutions for sale, upward home solutions LLC, upward home solutions powell oh, upward home solutions reviews, upward home solutions tim dye, upward homes solutions