Professional Home Buyers is a real estate company that caters to both sellers and buyers. They purchase distressed homes at a discount, fix them up, and then sell them to interested buyers.
When you sell your home to this cash buyer, you are agreeing to sell your home at a below-market value. You will get just 50% to 70% of your property’s actual price.
In this blog, let’s look at Professional Home Buyers reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: Professional Home Buyers has a quick closing timeline. You can get cash in hand in just 7 days. Moreover, since they buy homes as is, you avoid spending money on repairs.
- Cons: You have to settle for a lowball offer. Futher, there is very little scope to negotiate the offer you receive from Professional Home Buyers.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Professional Home Buyers. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Professional Home Buyers.
What is Professional Home Buyers?
Professional Home Buyers is a company that buys houses for cash. They make all-cash offers on distressed properties and close on homes in just 7 days.
This cash buyer flips the homes they purchase and shows them to potential buyers. They even offer a “Rent-to-Own” facility for those who fail to secure traditional financing.
What Types of Properties Does Professional Home Buyers Purchase?
Professional Home Buyers purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Professional Home Buyers.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from Professional Home Buyers.
Professional Home Buyers vs. Houzeo
Selling to Professional Home Buyers seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Professional Home Buyers||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.6 stars (114 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Professional Home Buyers: Pros and Cons
Professional Home Buyers is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Professional Home Buyers Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how Professional Home Buyers matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Professional Home Buyers reviews say they close in a few days. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ Professional Home Buyers Cons
Professional Home Buyers complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Professional Home Buyers view your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market value of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Pro Homebuyers, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: Professional Home Buyers caters to sellers in just 12 markets.
Best Alternatives to Professional Home Buyers
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Professional Home Buyers. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Professional Home Buyers
1. Is Professional Home Buyers legit?
Yes. Professional Home Buyers is a legitimate company founded in 2001. They operate in and around Wichita, Kansas.
Related Keywords: professional home buyers, professional home buyer, professional home buyers wichita ks, pro home buyers, prohomebuyers, the pro home buyers, professional home buyers reviews, the pro home buyers reviews, professional home buyers wichita, tony javier professional home buyers, professional home buyers wichita ks reviews, business professional home.buyers, professional home buyers houses, professional home buyers in kansas city, professional home buyers kansas, professional home buyers LLC, professional home buyers logo, professional home buyers wichita kansas, professional home buyers wichita reviews, pro home buyers reviewsProfessional Home Buyers Reviews Real Estate Reviews