Enlight Homebuyers is a Utah cash home buyer that specializes in purchasing distressed properties. They make all-cash offers and provide quick closing timelines, allowing you to offload your property easily.
However, there’s a catch when you sell your home to Enlight Homebuyers. You may get a lowball offer that is just 50% to 70% of your home’s Fair Market Value.
In this blog, let’s look at Enlight Homebuyers reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: Enlight Homebuyers saves you thousands of dollars in repair costs because they pucharse home as is. This increases the total cash you get in hand when you sell your house.
- Cons: Enlight Homebuyers has a very limited coverage area. Further, you don’t have a lot of room to negotiate the lowball offer they extend.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Enlight Homebuyers. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Enlight Homebuyers.
What is Enlight Homebuyers?
Enlight Homebuyers is a traditional cash home buyer that purchases distressed properties, renovates them, and then sells them for a profit. You can get quick cash in hand in just 7 days without having to spend a dime on repairs.
This cash buyer caters to home sellers who are on a time crunch and need to offload their properties quickly.
What Types of Properties Does Enlight Homebuyers Purchase?
Enlight Homebuyers purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Enlight Homebuyers.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from Enlight Homebuyers.
Enlight Homebuyers vs. Houzeo
Selling to Enlight Homebuyers seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||3.9 stars (78 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Enlight Homebuyers: Pros and Cons
Enlight Homebuyers is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Enlight Homebuyers Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how Enlight Homebuyers matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Enlight Homebuyers reviews say they close in as little as a week. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
- No Service Fees: This cash buyer doesn’t charge any service fee when you sell your house to them. You save money while enjoying the convenience of a quick sale.
⛔ Enlight Homebuyers Cons
Enlight Homebuyers complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Enlight Homebuyers views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Enlight Homebuyers, you may not have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: This cash buyer offers their services only in Utah.
Best Alternatives to Enlight Homebuyers
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Enlight Homebuyers. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Enlight Homebuyers
1. Is Enlight Homebuyers legit?
Yes, Enlight Homebuyers is a legitimate company founded in 2003. They purchase homes for cash in Utah.
Related Keywords: enlight homebuyers, enlight homebuyers Albuquerque, enlight homebuyers bbb, enlight homebuyers reviews, andy mcfarland enlight , homebuyers, enlight homebuyers utah, enlight homebuyers complaints, enlight homebuyers Indianapolis, enlight homebuyers reviews salt lake city ut, enlighten homebuyer sut, enlighten homebuyersEnlight Homebuyers Reviews Real Estate Reviews