365 Property Buyers makes cash offers on homes as-is. They provide a quick closing timeline that helps sellers who need money urgently.
However, when you sell your home to 365 Property Buyers, you’re compromising on the sale price of your home. You are settling for an offer that is just 50% to 70% of your property’s Fair Market Value.
In this blog, let’s look at 365 Property Buyers reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: You can offload your distressed property easily with 365 Property Buyers. Unlike iBuyers, they don’t have strict eligibility criteria.
- Cons: 365 Property Buyers may extend an offer that is just 50% to 70% of your home’s Fair Market Value. Further, you may not be able to negotiate a higher offer.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend 365 Property Buyers as you won’t get top dollar for your property. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. 365 Property Buyers.
What is 365 Property Buyers?
365 Property Buyers is a traditional “We Buy Houses for Cash” company. They buy houses as is, repair them, and sell them for a profit.
365 Property Buyers primarily caters to home sellers who need to sell their properties quickly. Hence, they extend offers on the phone or they can even visit your home and give you the offer in person.
What Types of Properties Does 365 Property Buyers Purchase?
365 Property Buyers purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with 365 Property Buyers.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from 365 Property Buyers.
365 Property Buyers vs. Houzeo
Selling to 365 Property Buyers seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|365 Property Buyers||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||5 stars (11 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||10 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
365 Property Buyers: Pros and Cons
365 Property Buyers is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ 365 Property Buyers Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how 365 Property Buyers reviews matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: 365 Property Buyers reviews say they have a flexible closing timeline. So, you can move out at your convenience.
- No Service Fees: This cash buyer doesn’t charge any service fee when you sell your house to them. You save money while enjoying the convenience of a quick sale.
⛔365 Property Buyers Cons
365 Property Buyers complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: 365 Property Buyers views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like 365 Property Buyers reviews, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: This cash buyer caters to home sellers in Arkansas.
Best Alternatives to 365 Property Buyers
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than 365 Property Buyers. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About 365 Property Buyers
1. Is 365 Property Buyers legit?
Yes. 365 Property Buyers is a legitimate company that buys houses for cash in Arkansas.
Related Keywords: 365 property buyers, 365 property buyers little rock arkansas, 365 property buyers little rock reviews365 Property Buyers reviews Real Estate Reviews