Boise House Buyers makes cash offers on homes as-is. They provide a quick closing timeline that helps sellers who need money urgently.
However, when you sell your home to theboisehousebuyers.com, you’re compromising on the sale price of your home. You are settling for an offer that is just 50% to 70% of your property’s Fair Market Value.
In this blog, let’s look at Boise House Buyers reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: You can offload your distressed property easily with Boise House Buyers. Unlike iBuyers, they don’t have strict eligibility criteria.
- Cons: Boise House Buyers may extend an offer that is just 50% to 70% of your home’s Fair Market Value. Further, you may not be able to negotiate a higher offer.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Boise House Buyers as you won’t get top dollar for your property. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Boise House Buyers.
What is Boise House Buyers?
Boise House Buyers is a traditional “We Buy Houses for Cash” company. They buy houses as is, repair them, and sell them for a profit.
Boise House Buyers primarily caters to home sellers who need to sell their properties quickly. Hence, they extend offers on the phone or they can even visit your home and give you the offer in person.
What Types of Properties Does Boise House Buyers Purchase?
Boise House Buyers purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Boise House Buyers.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from Boise House Buyers.
Boise House Buyers vs. Houzeo
Selling to Boise House Buyers seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Boise House Buyers||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||5 stars (3 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||10 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Boise House Buyers: Pros and Cons
Boise House Buyers is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Boise House Buyers Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how Boise House Buyers reviews match up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Boise House Buyers reviews say they have a flexible closing timeline. So, you can move out at your convenience.
- No Service Fees: This cash buyer doesn’t charge any service fee when you sell your house to them. You save money while enjoying the convenience of a quick sale.
⛔Boise House Buyers Cons
Boise House Buyers complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Boise House Buyers views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Boise House Buyers reviews, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: Boise House Buyers offers its services only in Boise, Idaho.
Best Alternatives to Boise House Buyers
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Boise House Buyers. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Boise House Buyers
1. Is Boise House Buyers legit?
Yes. Boise House Buyers is a legitimate company that buys houses for cash in Boise, Idaho.
Related Keywords: theboisehousebuyersBoise House Buyers Reviews Real Estate Reviews