Ben Buys Indy Houses is a traditional cash home buyer that makes cash offers on homes as-is. They provide a quick closing timeline that helps sellers who need money urgently.
This home buyer has a limited coverage area, servicing only Indianapolis. Further, their offers are just 50% to 70% of your home’s value.
In this blog, let’s look at Ben Buys Indy Houses reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: Ben Buys Indy Houses purchases homes as is. So, you don’t have to worry about making expensive repairs or upgrades to your property. Additionally, they don’t have strict home-buying criteria.
- Cons: Ben Buys Indy Houses has very limited coverage. They only purchase homes in Indianapolis. Moreover, they offer just 50% to 70% of your home’s value.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Ben Buys Indy Houses. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Ben Buys Indy Homes.
What is Ben Buys Indy Houses?
Ben Buys Indy Houses is a traditional cash home buyer operating in Indianapolis. They work as home flippers where they buy homes at a discount, renovate them, and then sell them for a profit.
If you’re in a hurry to offload your property, this cash buyer can close on your home in just 7 days. However, they have a flexible timeline and can also close on a date convenient for you.
What Types of Properties Does Ben Buys Indy Houses Purchase?
Ben Buys Indy Houses purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Ben Buys Indy Houses.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from Ben Buys Indy Houses.
Ben Buys Indy Houses vs. Houzeo
Selling to Ben Buys Indy Houses seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Ben Buys Indy Houses||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.7 stars (136 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 45 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Ben Buys Indy Houses: Pros and Cons
Ben Buys Indy Houses is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Ben Buys Indy Houses Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how Ben Buys Indy Houses matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Ben Buys Indy Houses reviews say they close in as little as a week. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ Ben Buys Indy Houses Cons
Ben Buys Indy Houses complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Ben Buys Indy Houses views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Ben Buys Indy Houses, you may not have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: Ben Buys Indy Homes offers their services to sellers located in Indianapolis.
Best Alternatives to Ben Buys Indy Houses
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Ben Buys Indy Houses. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ben Buys Indy Houses
1. Is Ben Buys Indy Houses legit?
Yes, Ben Buys Indy Houses is a legitimate company founded in 2012. They offer their services in and around Indianapolis.
Related Keywords: ben buys houses, ben buys homes, ben buys indy houses, ben buys indy, benbuysindyhouses, ben buys, benbuys, indy homes for cash,
ben com, ben wholesale, bens wholesale, indy houses plus, invest with ben, sell their houses to who ben, ben buys indy houses reviews, indy house, we sell indy, ben buys indy houses affiliate program, ben buys indy houses glassdoor, ben buys indy houses program, ben buys indy houses referral program, ben buys indy houses trusted in, ben buys indy houses trusted indianapolis home buyers, sell your house to who ben, indy home offer