Unlike traditional real estate transactions involving agents, lenders, and appraisers, Andrew the Home Buyer works directly with homeowners to meet their needs and provide a quick solution to selling your home.
Andrew The Home Buyer streamlines the home selling process by negotiating as-is offers directly with homeowners, allowing for fast closing times, and charging no fees or commissions. In spite of their low offers, usually 50-70% of market value, the ability to close in as little as one week is a major selling point for homeowners.
In this blog, let’s look at Andrew the Home Buyer reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: Andrew has over 15 years of experience specializing in as-is sales with fast closing times, making them a reliable choice for homeowners to sell fast.
- Cons: Homeowners have reported experiencing low offers, contract issues, or failed deals when working with Andrew The Home Buyer, despite the company’s overall positive reputation.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Andrew The Home Buyer as you won’t get top dollar for your property. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Andrew The Home Buyer.
What is Andrew the Home Buyer?
Andrew The Home Buyer is an approved cash home buyer that specializes in as-is sales with fast closing times, allowing homeowners to sell their properties quickly and easily.
While some homeowners have reported low offers, contract issues, or failed deals, the company’s overall positive reputation and commitment to beating any cash offer make them a reliable choice for those looking to sell their homes fast.
What Types of Properties Does Andrew the Home Buyer Purchase?
Andrew the Home Buyer purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
- Homes with difficult tenants
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Andrew the Home Buyer.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from Andrew the Home Buyer.
How Much Does Andrew the Home Buyer Pay?
Andrew the Home Buyer applies the 70% rule when extending offers for homes. According to this rule, Andrew the Home Buyer will pay 70% of your property’s After Repair Value (ARV), excluding the repair costs.
They follow this simple formula when calculating their cash offer:
Maximum offer = ARV x 0.7 – Estimated Repair Costs
A Andrew the Home Buyer representative will give you a preliminary cash offer. This is based on:
- The sale price of other homes in your locality.
- Local market data.
- In-depth property research.
The final offer is generally based on the result of the home inspection. Andrew the Home Buyer deducts the repair costs, holding costs, estimated profit, etc., before giving you the offer.
For Example: Your house is worth $300,000 but needs $25,000 in repairs. You can expect a $185,000 cash offer from WeBuyHouses.com.
💸 Why Give Away Your Hard-Earned Equity? 💸
Houzeo is the fastest way to get on the MLS and get the best offers from multiple cash home buyers.
Start Your FREE Listing NOW!
Andrew the Home Buyer vs. Houzeo
Selling to Andrew the Home Buyer seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Andrew The Home Buyer||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.76 stars (33 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 14 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what others have to say about Houzeo.
Andrew the Home Buyer: Pros and Cons
Andrew the Home Buyer is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Andrew the Home Buyer Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how Andrew The Home Buyer matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “Andrew the Home Buyer” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Andrew the Home Buyer reviews say they close in as little as two weeks. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ Andrew the Home Buyer Cons
Andrew the Home Buyer complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Andrew the Home Buyer, views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- No Guidance from a Real Estate Agent: A realtor negotiates for your property on your behalf for a 3% commission. Without this representation, you may find it challenging to get top dollar for your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Andrew The Home Buyer, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Local Coverage: Andrew The Home Buyer is a company located in Arizona that purchases homes in the Phoenix area using cash.
Best Alternatives to Andrew the Home Buyer
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Andrew the Home Buyer. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Andrew the Home Buyer
Is Andrew the Home Buyer Legit?
Yes, Andrew the Home Buyer is a legitimate company founded by Andrew Draayer in 2006. Also, they're one of the best and most trusted cash buyers in Arizona.
Related Keywords: andrew home buyer, andrew the home buyer, andrew the homebuyer, andrew the homebuyer reviews, andrewthehomebuyer, who is andrew the home buyer, andrew homebuyer, who is andrew the homebuyer, andrew home, andrew the homebuyer complaints, andrew buyer, andrew homes, andrew the home buyer reviews, andrew the home buyer bbb, andrew the home buyer commercial, andrew the home buyer mesa, andrew the home buyer website, andrew buyer realtor, andrew buys homes, andrew the homebuyer commercialAndrew the Home Buyer Reviews Real Estate Reviews