Christopher Ellyn Homes is a local Indiana cash home buyer. They make cash offers on properties as is and give you quick cash in just 7 days. This cash buyer caters to home sellers on a strict timeframe.
However, the convenience of a quick sale affects the home price. This cash buyer may extend a lowball offer that is just 50% to 70% of your property’s Fair Market Value.
In this blog, let’s look at Christopher Ellyn Homes reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: Christopher Ellyn Homes reviews highlight their prompt customer service and seamless home selling process. Further, you skip out on repair costs as they buy distressed homes as is.
- Cons: This cash buyer has very limited coverage. Further, they may decrease your home value by 30% to 50%.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Christopher Ellyn Homes. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Christopher Ellyn Homes.
What is Christopher Ellyn Homes?
Christopher Ellyn Homes is a “We Buy Houses for Cash” company. They buy distressed properties at a discount, fix them up, and then sell them for a profit.
This cash buyer provides a quick but flexible closing timeline. You can get cash for your home in just 7 days, or you can choose a closing date that is convenient for you.
What Types of Properties Does Christopher Ellyn Homes Purchase?
Christopher Ellyn Homes purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Christopher Ellyn Homes.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from Christopher Ellyn Homes.
Christopher Ellyn Homes vs. Houzeo
Selling to Christopher Ellyn Homes seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Christopher Ellyn Homes||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.2 stars (47 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Christopher Ellyn Homes: Pros and Cons
Christopher Ellyn Homes is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Christopher Ellyn Homes Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how Christopher Ellyn Homes matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Christopher Ellyn Homes reviews say they close in as little as a week. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
- No Service Fees: This cash buyer doesn’t charge any service fee when you sell your house to them. You save money while enjoying the convenience of a quick sale.
⛔ Christopher Ellyn Homes Cons
Christopher Ellyn Homes complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Christopher Ellyn Homes views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Christopher Ellyn Homes, you may not have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: Christopher Ellyn Homes caters to sellers only in Indiana.
Best Alternatives to Christopher Ellyn Homes
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Christopher Ellyn Homes. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Christopher Ellyn Homes
1. Is Christopher Ellyn Homes legit?
Yes, Christopher Ellyn Homes is a legitimate company buying houses for cash in Indiana. On average, they claim they purchase 100 properties a year.
Related Keywords: christopher ellyn homes reviews, christopher ellyn homes, christopher ellyn homes noah, christopher ellyn homes Indianapolis, christopher ellyn homes Indianapolis, christopher ellyn homes llcChristopher Ellyn Homes Reviews Real Estate Reviews