Beachworks LLC is a cash for homes company that purchases distressed homes at a discount. They primarily cater to home sellers who need to move out quickly.
Write a review
- Beachworks LLC doesn't charge any service fee or closing costs
- They don't have strict eligibility criteria when purchasing homes
- Beachworks LLC extends offers that are just 50% to 70% of your home's FMV
- You may not be able to negotiate a better deal for your home
Beachworks LLC is a home buyer that makes cash offers on homes as-is. They provide a quick closing timeline that helps sellers who need money urgently.
This cash buyer extends offers that are just 50% to 70% of your property's value. Further, you may not be able to negotiate this offer.
Instead, we recommend listing and selling your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo.com. Via the MLS, Houzeo gets you exposure to hundreds of local and national investors. You could attract multiple cash offers, and probably even sell for more than 100% of your property’s fair market value.
Let's look at Beachworks LLC reviews and alternatives to see if you can get a better deal for your home.
- Pros: Beachworks LLC buys distressed homes as is. So you don't have to spend a lot of money on home staging, repairs, renovation, etc.
- Cons: This cash buyer has an extremely limited coverage area in Washington. Further, many customer reviews highlight consumer dissatisfaction with this real estate company.
- Our Take: We don't recommend Beachworks LLC. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Beachworks LLC.
What is Beachworks LLC?
Beachworks LLC is a cash home buyer that works like a home flipper. They buy distressed houses at a discount, fix them up, and then sell them for a profit.
This cash buyer lets you choose your own closing date. So, you can move out of your home based on your convenience.
What Types of Properties Does Beachworks LLC Purchase?
Beachworks LLC purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Beachworks LLC.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from Beachworks LLC.
Beachworks LLC vs. Houzeo
Selling to Beachworks LLC seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.4 stars (25 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Beachworks LLC: Pros and Cons
Beachworks LLC is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Beachworks LLC Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let's see how Beachworks LLC matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This "We Buy Homes Fast" company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Beachworks LLC reviews say they have a flexible closing timeline. So, you can move out based on your convenience.
⛔ Beachworks LLC Cons
Beachworks LLC complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Beachworks LLC views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Beachworks LLC, you may not have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: This cash buyer caters to home sellers primarily in King or Snohomish County in Washington.
Best Alternatives to Beachworks LLC
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Beachworks LLC. We've listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home's FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home's FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home's FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won't get consistent service across the country.
"We Buy Houses for Cash" Companies Near Me
There are other "We Buy Houses As Is" companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Beachworks LLC
1. Is Beachworks LLC legit?
Yes, Beachworks LLC is a legitimate company that purchases houses for cash in King or Snohomish County in Washington.