Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer is a cash for homes company that claims to close on properties in just 14 days. They allow you to sell your distressed properties without making any repairs.
Write a review
- Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer doesn't have strict eligibility criteria for the properties they purchase
- They extend cash offers in 24 to 48 hours
- Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer makes offers that are just 50% to 70% of your home's FMV
- You may not have much wiggle room to negotiate your offer
Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer is a real estate company that buys houses for cash. They offer a flexible closing timeline and upfront cash for your home in less than two weeks.
However, you may have to compromise on the house's price for the convenience of a quick sale. You may get just 50% to 70% of your property's Fair Market Value.
Instead, we recommend listing and selling your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo.com. Via the MLS, Houzeo gets you exposure to hundreds of local and national investors. You could attract multiple cash offers, and probably even sell for more than 100% of your property’s fair market value.
Let's look at Metro Milwaukee Home buyer reviews and alternatives to see if you can get a better deal for your home.
- Pros: Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer doesn't have strict home-buying criteria. They buy distressed homes as-is, saving you money otherwise spent on costly repairs.
- Cons: This cash buyer has a limited coverage area. Further, you many not be able to negotiate the lowball offer they give you for your home.
- Our Take: We don't recommend Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer.
What is Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer?
Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer is a traditional "We Buy Houses for Cash" company. They buy distressed properties as is, renovate them, and then sell them for a profit.
With this cash buyer, you can get the property sale amount in your account within two weeks.
What Types of Properties Does Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer Purchase?
Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer.
Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer vs. Houzeo
Selling to Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||5 stars (64 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||14 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer: Pros and Cons
Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let's see how Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This "We Buy Homes Fast" company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer reviews say they close in as little as two weeks. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer Cons
Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer, you may not have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage Area: This cash buyer caters primarily to home sellers in and around Milwaukee.
Best Alternatives to Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer. We've listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home's FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home's FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home's FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won't get consistent service across the country.
"We Buy Houses for Cash" Companies Near Me
There are other "We Buy Houses As Is" companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer
1. Is Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer legit?
Yes, Metro Milwaukee Home Buyer is a legitimate company operating since 1999.
Related Keywords: metro milwaukee home buyer, metro Milwaukee, metro milwaukee home buyer address, metro milwaukee home buyer reviews