IPS Cash is a cash home buyer founded in 2016 by Joe Theriault.
No matter the condition of the house, they buy it with cash in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont. Their easy, fast, and convenient selling options make it stress-free for homeowners to sell their houses.
In this blog, let’s look at IPS Cash reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: IPS Cash buys houses as-is, so you can save on repairs and renovation costs.
- Cons: You get a lowball offer from this cash buyer and may even lose out on 30% to 50% of your property’s Fair Market Value.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Brothers Buy Homes. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. IPS Cash.
What is IPS Cash?
IPS Cash offers easy, fast, and convenient options for selling your house for cash in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont.
They buy houses as-is, including investment properties, inherited houses, houses in probate or foreclosure, and houses with bad tenants. IPS Cash has a four-step home buying process that starts with you contacting them about your property. Their home experts will then evaluate your property and make a cash offer.
Once you accept, you’ll close on the property and get paid. IPS Cash offers a straightforward approach, where you start with their cash offer, subtract what you owe on your mortgage and any other loans or liens against the house.
What Types of Properties Does IPS Cash Purchase?
IPS Cash purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
- Homes in high-crime neighborhoods
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with IPS Cash.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
💸 Why Give Away Your Hard-Earned Equity? 💸
Houzeo is the fastest way to get on the MLS and get the best offers from multiple cash home buyers.
Start Your FREE Listing NOW!
IPS Cash vs. Houzeo
Selling to IPS Cash seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|We Buy Ugly Houses||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.08 Stars (45 Reviews)||4.9 Stars (1,096 Reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 45 Days||2 to 60 Days|
|Fees/Commissions||❌||$399 + 3% Buyer Agent Commission|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what others have to say about Houzeo.
IPS Cash: Pros and Cons
IPS Cash is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ IPS Cash Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how IPS Cash matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: IPS Cash reviews say they close in as little as two weeks. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ IPS Cash Cons
IPS Cash complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: IPS Cash investors view your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- No Guidance from a Real Estate Agent: A realtor negotiates for your property on your behalf for a 3% commission. Without this representation, you may find it challenging to get top dollar for your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like IPS Cash, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
Best Alternatives to IPS Cash
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than IPS Cash. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About IPS Cash
Is IPS Cash Legit?
Yes, IPS Cash is a legitimate company founded by Joe Theriault in 2016. They buy it with cash in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont.
Related Keywords: ipscash.com reviews, ipscash, ipscash.com, ips cash, ips cash reviews, ips properties, ips property, ips real estate, ips cash account, ips cash photos, ips cash.com, ips check cashingIPS Cash Reviews Real Estate Reviews