The Buy-Out Company is a cash for houses company. They don't have strict eligibility criteria when purchasing homes. They allow sellers to offload their distressed properties easily and quickly.
Write a review
- You get a cash offer in maximum 48 hours
- Since they purchase distressed homes as is, you save on repair costs
- The Buy-Out Company makes deals that are just 50% to 70% of your home's FMV
- You may not be able to negotiate your offer with this cash buyer
The Buy-Out Company is a local cash house buyer based in Colorado. They offer to buy houses in just 3 days, making them a good solution for those on a strict timeline.
However, you pay for this speed by settling for a reduced sale price. You may get just 50% to 70% of your property's Fair Market Value.
Instead, we recommend listing and selling your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo.com. Via the MLS, Houzeo gets you exposure to hundreds of local and national investors. You could attract multiple cash offers, and probably even sell for more than 100% of your property’s fair market value.
Let's look at The Buy-Out Company reviews and alternatives to see if you can get a better deal for your home.
- Pros: The Buy-Out Company purchases homes as-is. So, you save on repair costs that would otherwise burn a hole in your pocket. Moreover, you can sell your house in just 3 days.
- Cons: The Buy-Out Company may extend lowball offers that could rob you of your hard-earned equity. Further, there is very little scope to negotiate the offer extended.
- Our Take: We don't recommend The Buy-Out Company. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. The Buy-Out Company.
What is The Buy-Out Company?
The Buy-Out Company is a traditional "We Buy Houses for Cash" company that lets you offload your distressed property easily. You can get 50% to 70% of your property's value in your bank account within days of contacting them.
However, if you want a more leisurely closing process, you can choose a closing date based on your convenience.
What Types of Properties Does The Buy-Out Company Purchase?
The Buy-Out Company purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with The Buy-Out Company.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from The Buy-Out Company.
The Buy-Out Company vs. Houzeo
Selling to The Buy-Out Company seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|The Buy-Out Company||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.8 stars (94 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||3 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
The Buy-Out Company: Pros and Cons
The Buy-Out Company is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ The Buy-Out Company Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let's see how The Buy-Out Company matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This "We Buy Homes Fast" company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: The Buy-Out Company reviews say they close in as little as 3 days. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ The Buy-Out Company Cons
The Buy-Out Company complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: The Buy-Out Company views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like The Buy Out Company, you may not have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: This cash home buyer caters primarily to home sellers in Colorado.
Best Alternatives to The Buy-Out Company
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than The Buy-Out Company. We've listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home's FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home's FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home's FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won't get consistent service across the country.
"We Buy Houses for Cash" Companies Near Me
There are other "We Buy Houses As Is" companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Buy-Out Company
1. Is The Buy-Out Company legit?
Yes, The Buy-Out Company is a legit cash buyer that purchases houses in Colorado. According to their website, they have bought over 1,889 properties since 2007.
Related Keywords: buy out company, the buy out company, buy-out company realty LLC, buy out company realty LLC. the buy-out company, joshua ott the buy out company, the buy out company reviews, the buy-out company reviews