Traction Home Offer is a traditional 'We Buy Houses for Cash' company that caters to home sellers who need money urgently. They buy distressed homes at a discount, fix them, and then sell them for a profit.
Write a review
- Traction Home Offer can give you an offer in 24 to 48 hours
- They don't charge you any service fees
- You may get just 50% to 70% of your home's value
- You may not be able to negotiate your offer
Traction Home Offer is a cash buyer that operates in the Sunshine State, helping sellers who are on a quick timeline. They extend cash offers on homes in as-is condition, saving you hundreds of dollars otherwise spent on repairs.
However, where you save some, you lose some. You may have to settle for a lowball offer that is just 50% to 70% of your property's value.
Instead, we recommend listing and selling your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo.com. Via the MLS, Houzeo gets you exposure to hundreds of local and national investors. You could attract multiple cash offers, and probably even sell for more than 100% of your property’s fair market value.
Let's look at Traction Home Offer reviews and alternatives to see if you can get a better deal for your home.
- Pros: Traction Home Offer lets you offload your distressed property easily. They don't have strict eligibility criteria, unless popular iBuyers.
- Cons: Traction Home Offer has a very limited coverage area. They operate only in Florida. Further, when you sell your house to this cash buyer, you may lose about 30% to 50% of your property's value.
- Our Take: We don't recommend Traction Home Offer. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Traction Home Offer.
What is Traction Home Offer?
Traction Home Offer is a cash buyer operating in Florida. They extend no-obligation cash offers for distressed and damaged properties, renovate them, and then sell them for a profit.
Traction Home Offer caters to home sellers who are on a time crunch. They can close on your property quickly or on a date that's convenient for you.
What Types of Properties Does Traction Home Offer Purchase?
Traction Home Offer purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Traction Home Offer.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from Traction Home Offer.
Traction Home Offer vs. Houzeo
Selling to Traction Home Offer seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Traction Home Offer||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.6 stars (9 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Traction Home Offer: Pros and Cons
Traction Home Offer is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Traction Home Offer Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let's see how Traction Home Offer matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This "We Buy Homes Fast" company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Traction Home Offer reviews say they close in as little as a week. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ Traction Home Offer Cons
Traction Home Offer complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Traction Home Offer views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Traction Home Offer, you may not have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage Area: This cash buyer offers their services only in Florida.
Best Alternatives to Traction Home Offer
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Traction Home Offer. We've listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home's FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home's FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home's FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won't get consistent service across the country.
"We Buy Houses for Cash" Companies Near Me
There are other "We Buy Houses As Is" companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Traction Home Offer
1. Is Traction Home Offer legit?
Yes, Traction Home Offer is a legitimate company that buys homes for cash in Florida.