Freedom Cash Home Buyers extends cash offers on homes as-is. They provide quick closing timelines for sellers who don’t have money or time to spare.
However, freedomcashhomebuyers.com’s offerings aren’t as straightforward as they seem. You may have to settle for an extremely lowball offer for your property.
Let’s look at Freedom Cash Home Buyers reviews and their alternatives to help you evaluate the best option for your distressed property!
- Pros: You can offload your distressed property easily with Freedom Cash Home Buyers. Unlike iBuyers, they don’t have strict eligibility criteria.
- Cons: Freedom Cash Home Buyers typically purchases homes for 50% to 70% of their Fair Market Value (FMV). You cannot negotiate a higher offer and have to lose out on your equity.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Freedom Cash Home Buyers. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Freedom Cash Home Buyers.
What is Freedom Cash Home Buyers?
Freedom Cash Home Buyers is a company offering cash for homes. They buy houses as is, repair the properties, and sell them for a profit.
Freedom Cash Home Buyers claims that if you sell your property with them they will give you a cash offer in 24 hours. So, you save on repairs, showings, and commissions.
👉 Find Your Property’s Market Value: Review local housing sales data and determine the FMV of your property before requesting a cash offer from Freedom Cash Home Buyers.
Freedom Cash Home Buyers vs. Houzeo
Selling your house to Freedom Cash Home Buyers seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Freedom Cash Home Buyers||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.8 stars (79 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 45 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what others have to say about Houzeo.
Freedom Cash Home Buyers: Pros and Cons
Freedom Cash Home Buyers is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅Freedom Cash Home Buyers Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how Freedom Cash Home Buyers matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases houses as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Fast Cash Offer: Freedom Cash Home Buyers is known for extending cash offer with 24 hours. So, you can get quick cash in hand if you’re in a hurry.
- Quick Closing: Freedom Cash Home Buyers reviews say they close in 7-45 days. They also have a flexible timeline and can close on a date suitable to you.
- No Service Fees: This cash buyer doesn’t charge any service fee when you sell your house to them. You save money while enjoying the convenience of a quick sale.
⛔ Freedom Cash Home Buyers Cons
Freedom Cash Home Buyers complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Your cash offer could be just 50% to 70% of your home’s market value.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Freedom Cash Home Buyers, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
Best Alternatives to Freedom Cash Home Buyers
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Freedom Cash Home Buyers. We’ve listed three below:
Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
So, why settle for just one offer when you have the pick of the lot with this Flat Fee listing service?
Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Should You Sell Your House to Freedom Cash Home Buyers?
No, we do not recommend freedomcashhomebuyers.com to sell your home. Their extremely lowball offers may deprive you of your hard-earned money.
But, if you’re primary goal is to get a fast cash offer for your home, only then opt for Freedom Cash Home Buyers. Know that your property gets exposure only from one firm.
In contrast, when you list on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo.com, your property gets exposure from nationwide cash home buyers. You can get multiple offers and maybe even top dollar for your property when you list on MLS.
Frequently Asked Questions About Freedom Cash Home Buyers
1. Is Freedom Cash Home Buyers legitimate?
Yes, Freedom Cash Home Buyers is a legitimate company. They have been buying homes for cash since 2015.
2. How much money will Freedom Cash Home Buyers offer for my property?
Freedom Cash Home Buyers reviews highlight that the company uses the 70% rule when determining their cash offers. So, they'll only pay 70% of your home's market value. You can gain up to 100% of the market value by listing your property on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo.
Related: freedom cash home buyers, freedom cash, freedom home buyers, freedomcashFreedom Cash Home Buyers Reviews Real Estate Reviews