We Buy Any Vegas House makes all-cash offers on homes in distressed condition. They help you save on repair costs by purchasing homes as is.
Write a review
- You can get a cash offer in 24 to 48 hours
- They can close on your home in a week
- We Buy Any Vegas House extends offers that are just 50% to 70% of your home's FMV
- This cash buyer has a limited coverage area
- You may not be able to negotiate the offer you receive
We Buy Any Vegas House is a cash buyer that purchases distressed properties as is. They can buy a house within 7 days of the seller contacting the company. This helps those who are on a time crunch.
However, the cash offer could be lower than what you're expecting. You could get just 50% to 70% of your property's Fair Market Value.
Instead, we recommend listing and selling your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo.com. Via the MLS, Houzeo gets you exposure to hundreds of local and national investors. You could attract multiple cash offers, and probably even sell for more than 100% of your property’s fair market value.
Let's look at We Buy Any vegas House reviews and alternatives to see if you can get a better deal for your home.
- Pros: We Buy Any Vegas House extends all cash offers for homes in any condition. Unlike iBuyers, they don't have strict eligibility criteria.
- Cons: When dealing with this cash buyer, you could lose around 30% to 50% of your property's value. Further, there is very little scope to negotiate the offer.
- Our Take: We don't recommend We Buy Any Vegas House. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. We Buy Any Vegas House.
What is We Buy Any Vegas House?
We Buy Any Vegas House is a popular cash buyer in the state of Nevada. They buy homes at a discount, fix them up, and then sell them for a profit.
This cash buyer caters to home sellers who need money urgently. They claim that they can close on your property within 7 days. However, if you want a more flexible closing timeline, you can choose a date that is convenient for you.
Types of Properties We Buy Any Vegas House Purchases
We Buy Any Vegas House purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with We Buy Any Vegas House.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from We Buy Any Vegas House.
We Buy Any Vegas House vs. Houzeo
Selling to We Buy Any Vegas House seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|We Buy Any Vegas House||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.8 stars (87 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
We Buy Any Vegas House: Pros and Cons
We Buy Any Vegas House is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ We Buy Any Vegas House Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let's see how We Buy Any Vegas House matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This "We Buy Homes Fast" company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: We Buy Any Vegas House reviews say they close in as little as a week. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ We Buy Any Vegas House Cons
We Buy Any Vegas House complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: We Buy Any Vegas House views your property as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like We Buy Any Vegas House, you may not have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage Area: This cash buyer caters primarily to home sellers in Nevada.
Best Alternatives to We Buy Any Vegas House
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than We Buy Any Vegas House. We've listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home's FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home's FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home's FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won't get consistent service across the country.
"We Buy Houses for Cash" Companies Near Me
There are other "We Buy Houses As Is" companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About We Buy Any Vegas House
1. Is We Buy Any Vegas House legit?
Yes, We Buy Any Vegas House is a legitimate company in Nevada. According to their website, they have purchased over 100 houses in 2022.