Snappy Home Buyer is a company that buys houses for cash in the Philadelphia Metro Area. They cater to home sellers who need cash urgently and need to sell their homes quickly.
However, this cash buyer generally offers 50% to 70% of your home’s value. So, you may be forced to leave your hard-earned money on the table.
In this blog, let’s look at Snappy Home Buyer reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: Snappy Home Buyer purchases homes as is. This saves you money otherwise spent on repairs and renovations. Further, they don’t charge you any service fees or commissions.
- Cons: Snappy Home Buyer has a very limited coverage area. Further, they give you just 50% to 70% of your home’s actual market price.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Snappy Home Buyer. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Snappy Home Buyer.
What is Snappy Home Buyer?
Snappy Home Buyer is a real estate company that makes all-cash offers for distressed properties. They buy houses at a 30% to 50% discount, renovate them, and then sell them for a profit.
This cash buyer has a quick closing timeline. They can purchase your home in just 7 days. But if you want more time, you can pick a date that is convenient for you.
What Types of Properties Does Snappy Home Buyer Purchase?
Snappy Home Buyer purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Snappy Home Buyer.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from Snappy Home Buyer.
Snappy Home Buyer vs. Houzeo
Selling to Snappy Home Buyer seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Snappy Home Buyer||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||5.0 stars (35 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 45 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Snappy Home Buyer: Pros and Cons
Snappy Home Buyer is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Snappy Home Buyer Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how Snappy Home Buyer matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Snappy Home Buyer reviews say they close in as little as a week. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ Snappy Home Buyer Cons
Snappy Home Buyer complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Snappy Home Buyer views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Snappy Home Buyer, you may not have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: Snappy Home Buyer purchases homes only in the Philadelphia Metro Area.
Best Alternatives to Snappy Home Buyer
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Snappy Home Buyer. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Snappy Home Buyer
1. Is Snappy Home Buyer legit?
Yes. Snappy Home Buyer is a legitimate company operating in the Philadelphia Metro Area.
Related Keywords: snappy home buyer, snappy home, snappy home buyer reviewsReal Estate Reviews Snappy Home Buyer Reviews