Halo Homebuyers makes cash offers on homes as-is. They provide a quick closing timeline that helps sellers who need money urgently.
However, when you sell your home to Halo Homebuyers, you’re compromising on the sale price of your home. You are settling for an offer that is just 50% to 70% of your property’s Fair Market Value.
In this blog, let’s look at Halo Homebuyers reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: You can offload your distressed property easily with Halo Homebuyers. Unlike iBuyers, they don’t have strict eligibility criteria.
- Cons: Halo Homebuyers may extend an offer that is just 50% to 70% of your home’s Fair Market Value. Further, you may not be able to negotiate a higher offer.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Halo Homebuyers as you won’t get top dollar for your property. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Halo Homebuyers.
What is Halo Homebuyers?
Halo Homebuyers is a traditional “We Buy Houses for Cash” company. They buy houses as is, repair them, and sell them for a profit.
Halo Homebuyers primarily caters to home sellers who need to sell their properties quickly. Hence, they extend offers on the phone or they can even visit your home and give you the offer in person.
What Types of Properties Does Halo Homebuyers Purchase?
Halo Homebuyers purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with Halo Homebuyers.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from Halo Homebuyers.
Halo Homebuyers vs. Houzeo
Selling to Halo Homebuyers seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||5 stars (62 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||10 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Halo Homebuyers: Pros and Cons
Halo Homebuyers is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ Halo Homebuyers Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how Halo Homebuyers reviews match up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: Halo Homebuyers reviews say they have a flexible closing timeline. So, you can move out at your convenience.
- No Service Fees: This cash buyer doesn’t charge any service fee when you sell your house to them. You save money while enjoying the convenience of a quick sale.
⛔Halo Homebuyers Cons
Halo Homebuyers complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Halo Homebuyers views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Halo Homebuyers, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: Halo Homebuyers offers its services only in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Best Alternatives to Halohomebuyers.com
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Halo Homebuyers. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About Halo Homebuyers
1. Is Halo Homebuyers legit?
Yes. Halo Homebuyers is a legitimate company that buys houses for cash in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Related Keywords: halohomebuyers.com, halo homebuyers llcHalo Homebuyers reviews Real Estate Reviews