Swift Homes is a house buyer that makes cash offers on homes as-is. They also work with real estate investors. They provide a quick closing timeline that helps sellers who need money urgently.
However, selltoswift.com’s offerings aren’t as straightforward as they seem. You may have to settle for an extremely lowball offer for your property.
Let’s look at Swift Homes reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: You can offload your distressed property easily with Swift Homes. Unlike iBuyers, they don’t have strict eligibility criteria.
- Cons: Swift Homes typically purchases homes for 50% to 70% of their Fair Market Value (FMV). You cannot negotiate a higher offer and have to lose out on your equity.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend Swift Homes. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. Swift Homes.
What is Swift Homes?
Swift Homes is a cash home buying company that also works with a network of real estate investors. They buy houses as is, repair the properties, and sell them for a profit.
Swift Homes claims that if you sell your property with them they will give you a cash offer within 1-2 business days. So, you save on repairs, showings, and commissions.
👉 Find Your Property’s Market Value: Review local housing sales data and determine the FMV of your property before requesting a cash offer from Swift Homes.
Swift Homes vs. Houzeo
Selling your house to Swift Homes seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.6 stars (488 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 14 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what others have to say about Houzeo.
✅ Swift Homes Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how Swift Homes matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases houses as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Fast Cash Offer: Swift Homes is known for extending cash offers within 24-48 hours. So, you can get quick cash in hand if you’re in a hurry.
- Quick Closing: Swift Homes reviews say they close in 7 to 14 days. They also have a flexible timeline and can close on a date suitable to you.
- No Service Fees: This cash buyer doesn’t charge any service fee when you sell your house to them. You save money while enjoying the convenience of a quick sale.
⛔ Swift Homes Cons
Selltoswift.com complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: Your cash offer could be just 50% to 70% of your home’s market value.
- Inconsistent Quality of Service: Local real estate investors own and run Swift Homes offices independently. So, your experience with the company is determined by how your local investor takes you through the process.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like Swift Homes, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
Best Alternatives to Swift Homes
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than Selltoswift.com. We’ve listed three below:
Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
So, why settle for just one offer when you have the pick of the lot with this Flat Fee listing service?
Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Should You Sell Your House to Swift Homes?
No, we do not recommend selltoswift.com to sell your home. Their extremely lowball offers may deprive you of your hard-earned money.
But, if you’re primary goal is to get a fast cash offer for your home, only then opt for Swift Homes. Know that your property gets exposure only from one firm.
In contrast, when you list on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo.com, your property gets exposure from nationwide cash home buyers. You can get multiple offers and maybe even top dollar for your property when you list on MLS.
Frequently Asked Questions About Swift Homes
1. Is Swift Homes legitimate?
Yes, Swift Homes is a legitimate company. They have been buying homes for cash in the USA since 2015.
2. How much money will Swift Homes offer for my property?
Swift Homes reviews highlight that the company uses the 70% rule when determining their cash offers. So, they'll only pay 70% of your home's market value. You can gain up to 100% of the market value by listing your property on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo.
Related: swift home, swift homes, swifthomes, swift investing, swift houses, sell to swift reviews, swift homes bbb, swift homes bbb rating, swift homes service charge, swift homes texas reviews, swift homes reviewReal Estate Reviews Swift Homes Reviews