I Buy SD is a cash home buyer that purchases homes as is. They make cash offers on houses, helping sellers who need money urgently.
However, this cash buyer has a very limited coverage area. They only offer their services in South Dakota. Moreover, you get just 50% to 70% of your home’s Fair Market Value.
In this blog, let’s look at I Buy SD reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: I Buy SD helps sellers in South Dakota to offload their distressed properties easily. Further, they don’t have strict eligibility criteria when buying homes.
- Cons: I Buy SD will buy your house at a steep discount. You may lose 30% to 50% of your home’s value.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend I Buy SD. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare Houzeo vs. I Buy SD.
What is I Buy SD?
I Buy SD is a cash home buyer operating in South Dakota. They buy distressed homes, renovate them, and then sell them for a profit.
Since this cash buyer can close in just 7 days, they’re perfect for sellers on a quick timeline.
What Types of Properties Does I Buy SD Purchase?
I Buy SD purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with I Buy SD.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
👉 IMPORTANT: Review local housing sales data and determine the Fair Market Value of your property before requesting a cash offer from I Buy SD.
I Buy SD vs. Houzeo
Selling to I Buy SD seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|I Buy SD||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||50% to 70% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||4.8 stars (235 reviews)||4.9 stars (4,523 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 to 30 days||2 to 60 days|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what customers have to say about Houzeo.
I Buy SD: Pros and Cons
I Buy SD is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ I Buy SD Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how I Buy SD matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: I Buy SD reviews say they close in as little as a week. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
⛔ I Buy SD Cons
I Buy SD complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: I Buy SD views your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like I Buy SD, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
- Limited Coverage: I Buy SD offers their services only in South Dakota. So, sellers in the rest of the country won’t be able to sell their homes to this cash buyer.
Best Alternatives to I Buy SD
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than I Buy SD. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About I Buy SD
1. Is I Buy SD legit?
Yes, I Buy SD is a legitimate company founded in 2014. They cater to sellers living in South Dakota.
Related Keywords: ibuysd reviews, i buy sd.com reviews, gg homes reviews, gg homes review, ibuysd com reviews, ibuysd.com reviews, i buy sd.com, i buy sd .com, who is spokesperson for i buy sd.com, ibuysd, who owns ibuysd, i buy sd, gg homes san diego, gghomes, i buy sd – gg homes, ibuysd.com, gg homes, ibuysd.com commercial, g g home, gg home, gg housingI Buy SD Reviews Real Estate Reviews