House Buyer Network is a network of real estate investors who make cash offers on homes as-is. You avoid repairs when you sell your home to this cash buyer, and you close in just 7 days. However, these savings come at a price.
For those looking to sell their house, simply provide the property address, phone number, and email through the form provided. You can choose the best offer from cash buyers in your local market. Set a closing date and receive cash for your house.
In this blog, let’s look at House Buyer Network reviews and their alternatives to help you get the property value you deserve!
- Pros: You can offload your distressed property easily with House Buyer Network. Unlike iBuyers, they don’t have strict eligibility criteria.
- Cons: House Buyer Network typically purchases homes for 50% to 70% of their Fair Market Value (FMV). You cannot negotiate a higher offer and have to lose out on your equity.
- Our Take: We don’t recommend We Buy Houses. Instead, list your home on a cash buyer marketplace like Houzeo to get 100% of your property’s Fair Market Value. Compare House Buyer Network vs. Houzeo.
What is House Buyer Network?
House Buyer Network is a company that offers a quick and convenient solution to homeowners who need to sell their houses fast. With over 15 years’ experience, they have helped thousands of homeowners nationwide with home buying services.
Even though they claim to offer the best price, some sellers might not receive fair market value. However, if you’re looking for a hassle-free solution to selling your house quickly, the House Buyer Network may be a viable option to consider.
🚨 Beware: You will not get the same quality of service nationwide. So, check your local House Buyer Network franchisee’s reviews before opting for this company.
What Types of Properties Does House Buyer Network Purchase?
House Buyer Network purchases all kinds of homes at a steep discount from distressed sellers. Some of these houses include:
- Inherited properties
- Homes with structural damages
- Rental properties with tiresome tenants
- Houses facing foreclosure
- Homes in high-crime neighborhoods
When compared to other cash home buyers, you may be robbed of a huge chunk of money with House Buyer Network.
To avoid such a possibility, list on the MLS with a flat fee company like Houzeo and compare multiple offers from cash companies and iBuyers alike.
How Much Does House Buyer Network Pay?
House Buyer Network’s 3-step home selling process is as follows:
- Tell them about your property by filling out a form or calling them.
- They connect you with cash buyers in your local market who present fair offers for your house.
- You choose the best cash offer and set a closing date that works for you. You receive cash for your house on the agreed-upon closing date.
💸 Why Give Away Your Hard-Earned Equity? 💸
Houzeo is the fastest way to get on the MLS and get the best offers from multiple cash home buyers.
Start Your FREE Listing NOW!
House Buyer Network vs. Houzeo
Selling to House Buyer Network seems hassle-free. But you pay for this convenience by selling your home at a reduced price.
On the other hand, an MLS listing with Houzeo’s Gold plan equips you with advanced technology to call for the highest and best offers. You can also counter offers to help you get a deal closer to your expectations.
|House Buyer Network||Houzeo|
|Sale Price||70% to 80% of FMV||Up to 100% of FMV|
|Customer Rating||1.05 stars (37 reviews)||4.9 stars (1,096 reviews)|
|Closing Timeline||7 days minimum||2 to 60 days|
|Fees/Commissions||❌||$399 + 3% Buyer Agent Commission|
|Closing Costs||❌||1% to 3% Closing Costs|
|Scope for Negotiation||❌||✅|
» Houzeo Reviews: Still not convinced? Read what others have to say about Houzeo.
House Buyer Network: Pros and Cons
House Buyer Network is a convenient option for sellers who need cash fast. However, their pros and cons paint a clearer picture:
✅ House Buyer Network Pros
Cash home buyers have certain advantages over traditional home-selling processes. Let’s see how House Buyer Network matches up to these expectations.
- Buy As Is Houses: This “We Buy Homes Fast” company purchases homes as is. So, even if your property is facing foreclosure or needs heavy repairs, you will get a cash offer.
- Quick Closing: House Buyer Network reviews say they close in as little as two weeks. However, their timeline is flexible, and they can close on a date suitable to you.
- Nationwide Coverage: House Buyer Network has opened offices across 50 states, Washington D.C and Canada.
⛔ House Buyer Network Cons
House Buyer Network complaints reflect the following disadvantages of the company:
- Lowball Cash Offers: House Buyer Network real estate investors view your house as an investment opportunity. So, your offer price may be much lower than the market price of your property.
- No Guidance from a Real Estate Agent: A realtor negotiates for your property on your behalf for a 3% commission. Without this representation, you may find it challenging to get top dollar for your property.
- Inconsistent Service: Local real estate investors own and run House Buyer Network offices independently. So, your experience with the company is determined by how your local investor takes you through the process.
- Little to No Scope for Negotiation: With cash home buyers like House Buyer Network, you don’t have room to negotiate your cash offer. If you still want to try your luck, ensure that you back your arguments with proof.
Best Alternatives to House Buyer Network
Even if you want to sell your house fast for cash, look for some alternatives better than House Buyer Network. We’ve listed three below:
- Houzeo: Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in America that lets you list your home on the MLS in just 24 to 48 hours. Here, multiple national and local cash home buyers make offers on your property, driving up its price. You can even get 100% of your home’s FMV.
- Opendoor: Opendoor is the largest iBuyer in America extending cash offers for homes needing minimal repairs. They generally pay 70% to 80% of your home’s FMV but deduct a 5% service fee, closing costs, and repair costs from the offer.
- HomeVestors: HomeVestors is a cash home buyer franchise offering 50% to 70% of the home’s FMV. However, they may deduct repair costs at closing. Further, since each office is independently owned, you won’t get consistent service across the country.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Near Me
There are other “We Buy Houses As Is” companies in the market. You can request an offer from multiple cash companies and pick the one that suits you the best.
Frequently Asked Questions About House Buyer Network
Is House Buyer Network Legit?
Yes, House Buyer Network is a legitimate company founded in 2004.
Related Keywords: home buyers network, homebuyers network, home buying network, home buyers network reviews, house buyer network reviews, home buyers inc, home buyers austin, the home buyers network, homebuyers network scam, house buyer network, home buyers austin tx, house buyers in austin, home buyers network complaints, home buyer network, home buyers network scam, cash buyers network reviews, we buy house reviews, fast cash 4 homes complaints, usa home buyers reviewsHouse Buyer Network Reviews