As per the NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed the top real estate websites in Wyoming and ranked them as per their expertise.
Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Wyoming
|Real Estate Super App||Houzeo↗️|
|Most Accurate Data||Realtor↗️|
|Best Mobile App For Buyers||Trulia↗️|
|A Huge Database||Zillow↗️|
|BEST FOR INVESTMENT PROPERTIES||307 Real Estate↗️|
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in Wyoming
- Listing Fee: $349
- 4.9/5 (4,005 reviews)
About: Houzeo.com is America’s #1 real estate website and provides an unmatched combination of cutting-edge technology, maximum savings, and 5-star customer support.
🏠 Selling your house with Houzeo
- Save 3% Listing Agent Commission: Houzeo’s flat fee MLS Wyoming listing service lets you list your house for $349, so you can save thousands of dollars in real estate commissions.
- 100% Online Paperwork: The listing paperwork has been intuitively digitized on Houzeo.com. You can finish the listing formalities in approx. 60 mins typically.
- Unparalleled Exposure to Potential Buyers: All Houzeo Listings are syndicated to the 200+ local MLS’, and hundreds of real estate sites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, etc.
- 5-Star Customer Support: Home sellers across America have rated Houzeo 4.9 out of 5 stars on major review sites like Google and Trustpilot.
Mobile App: Access Houzeo technology on your mobile devices with Houzeo Mobile App and make decisions on the go.
🏢 About Houzeo Corp.: A tech-centric company, Houzeo is building cutting-edge tools to simplify the home selling experience. Founded in 2017, the company is disrupting the flat fee MLS model with world-class technology to make real estate convenient for homeowners.
✅ List with Houzeo: Save money, time, and manual efforts with Houzeo technology.
- Nationwide coverage
- IntelliList Management: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Mobile app availability
Houzeo is available nationwide.
- Listing directly is not allowed
- 2.5/5 (1010 reviews)
About: Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings, and is regarded as the best house searching website. It is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Services Offered: Listing, REALTOR® network, Mortgage and refinance calculators
Mobile App Availability: Yes
Best For: Accurate home value estimation and the most extensive database of REALTOR®s
Our Take: Realtor.com has a lot of statistical data as it sources listings from 800 regional MLS systems. This information is updated regularly, making realtor.com the most accurate real estate database.
» America’s Best FSBO Websites: Find out the leading For Sale By Owner website in 2022
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community bound by NAR’s Code of Ethics.
- No saving on realtor commissions (6% of the home sale price)
- Manual, offline process
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.5/5 stars (1010 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com is available nationwide. However, a home seller cannot list their property on the website directly, only real estate agents and professionals.
- A comprehensive search in Mobile App
- 4/5 (124 ratings)
About: Trulia was launched in 2005 and became popular due to its transparent and advanced website and mobile app. Through Trulia, users can get a view of their potential neighborhood. It has advanced filters like narrowing your search based on price range, home style, number of bedrooms, and more. With an interactive map and versatile filters, Trulia’s app also provides information about schools, community centers, restaurants, and nearby stores.
Services Offered: Buying, Renting, Mortgage Resources
Mobile App Availability: Yes
Best For: Trulia is Zillow’s subsidiary and aims to be a one-stop shop for buyers and sellers, with the backing of the biggest real estate database in the US. Trulia strongly focuses on educating and community engagement with an interactive, free mobile app.
Our Take: Homebuyers and renters do much of their searching using their mobile devices. Trulia’s app is powerful and easy to use which makes it our choice for the best mobile app.
» How to sell a house by owner in Wyoming: A comprehensive guide
- Accurate local information
- Interactive, free, and easy-to-use mobile app
- Mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator
- Tutorial guides teach you how to maximize the app experience
- No option to list properties
- Need to maintain an account for saving search criteria
Trulia has a rating of 4/5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
Trulia is available nationwide.
- Listing Fee: 3%(on MLS), Free on platform
- 1.7/5 (254 reviews)
About: Zillow has over 200 million homes in its database. Extensive sorting criteria and seamless home-browsing feature make Zillow one of the best real estate websites in 2022.
Services Offered: Listing, Connect with agents and lenders, Search for homes and apartments, Tour the home through pictures and videos, Push notifications of updates to your search criteria. The platform sources listings from the MLS and also includes properties as part of foreclosures, auctions, and for sale by owners.
Mobile Availability: Yes. It is also the most downloaded mobile app and has garnered nearly 40M unique visits.
Best For: Home buyers in their home searching journey.
Our Take: Zillow offers a robust suite of apps and guides such as Zillow Zestimate, mobile app, 3D virtual home touring app, rental manager app, etc. However, the platform hides FSBO listings in the “Other Listings” category, making it harder for the buyer to find FSBO information. By default, Zillow only displays agent listings.
» Zillow Reviews: The truth about Zillow’s FREE listing!
- Zillow Zestimate
- Zillow mobile app
- Rental manager app
- 3D virtual home touring app
- Biggest real estate website in the US
- Solicitation calls from agents
- Poor customer service
- Hides FSBO seller listings by default
Zillow has a 1.7/5 (254 reviews) rating on Trustpilot.
Zillow is available nationwide.
5. 307 Real Estate
- The listing fee is not mentioned on the website
- 4.7/5 (15 reviews)
About: 307 Real Estate serves high-quality real estate services to buyers and sellers in Cody, Wyoming, Yellowstone Country, and the Big Horn Basin in Northwestern Wyoming. They provide both buyers and sellers with more than 100 years of combined real estate expertise.
Services offered: Listing, Buying, Selling, REALTOR® Search
Mobile Availability: No
Best For: Ranch, recreational, commercial, residential, investment property
Our Take: 307 Real Estate has expertise in overall real estate services with more than 100 years of combined experience. However, they have not mentioned their listing fees or any commissions on their website.
» America’s Best Real Estate Websites in 2022: Learn more
- Has more than 100 years of combined experience
- Specializes in ranches, recreational, commercial, residential, investment property, and 1031 exchanges
- Maintains complete client confidentiality.
- Don’t have any mobile applications
- Listing fees are not mentioned on their website
- Poor professional and moral ethics, as mentioned in some of their reviews
307 Real Estate has a 4.7/5 (15 reviews) rating on Google.
307 Real Estate operates all over Wyoming.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
The site should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
The site should allow home sellers access to agents’ features: advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest & best offers, and manage showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should have 5 – a Star review online for being responsive to home seller concerns and issues.
» How To Sell My House Fastin Wyoming? Here’s What You Can Do
Which Real Estate Website to Choose in Wyoming?
Many real estate websites in Wyoming have come up in recent years due to the boom in the real estate industry. Buyers can search for their dream home comfortably through web and mobile apps. On the other hand, sellers can list homes and negotiate offers with a single click on real estate websites like Houzeo.
Selecting a real estate website that suits your needs requires thorough digging for the features provided.
Whether you want to list your home for sale with the help of a top realtor, sell your home without a realtor, or rent an apartment, these real estate websites help you achieve your goal. In this list of top online real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering its many features.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS companies and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in Wyoming. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in Wyoming.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best Real Estate websites in Wyoming for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most popular real estate website in Wyoming?
The most popular real estate websites in Tennessee are:
5. 307 Real Estate
Which online real estate website is most accurate?
Zillow.com is the most accurate online real estate website.
- Real Estate Websites: You need the best tools when selling or buying homes. Read our reviews of the best real estate websites in America and find out who’s #1.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can take time and effort. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- Real Estate Housing Market: The housing market refers to properties bought and sold directly to buyers or through real estate brokers.
- Wyoming Real Estate Market: Will the Wyoming real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
Related: wyoming real estate zillow, real estate websites like zillow, real estate in wyoming usa, real estate websites like realtor.com, best real estate in wyoming, best wyoming real estate, best real estate websites wyoming, house sites like zillow, real estate websites like zillow, realtor sites like zillow, realtor. com alternatives, websites like realtor