As per NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in Minnesota and ranked them as per their expertise.
Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Minnesota
|America’s Real Estate Super App||Houzeo↗️|
|Advanced Search Option||Minnesota Property Group↗️|
|Strong Online and Offline Presence||Coldwell Banker Homes↗️|
|Highly Accurate Data||Realtor↗️|
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in Minnesota
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. Houzeo is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission.
For Home Sellers:
- $349 Listing Fee: You will save thousands in listing agent commission by using Houzeo’s inexpensive flat fee MLS packages.
- Licensed Broker Support: Houzeo allows you to sell your house by owner, but help is available if you need it.
- Add Ons: Houzeo offers custom add-ons like ShowingTime, lockboxes, and yard signs. The Houzeo “For Sale” yard sign is America’s most popular For Sale By Owner Sign. It costs $49, but you can get it for free with a selfie!
For Home Buyers:
- Get Thousands Back in Buyer Rebates: In all but 10 states, brokers on Houzeo offer thousands in rebates back to home buyers.
- Homes For Sale: Buyers can explore For Sale By Owner properties on Houzeo and directly make an offer online.
- Advanced Search: Home buyers can also access Houzeo’s advanced search feature. Using filters, you can narrow down to the exact home you’re searching for.
Mobile App: Yes
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo has an “Excellent” rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 stars on Google & Trustpilot
For home sellers, Houzeo makes the entire transaction simple. Key benefits include:
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge), best for selling your home fast
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Houzeo Mobile App
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Minnesota Property Group
Minnesota Property Group is affiliated with RE/MAX Results and provides assistance in home searches. Joe Houghton is a REALTOR and founder at Minnesota Property Group. Their team guides customers in buying, selling, staging, pricing, and marketing the property.
RE/MAX Results is a franchise of RE/MAX. RE/MAX LLC. is the leading global real estate franchisor and a RE/MAX Holdings Inc. subsidiary with millions of agents in 115+ countries & territories.
For Homesellers & Homebuyers:
- Advanced Search: Their websites allow home-buyers to search single-family or multi-family homes, condos, townhomes, vacant land, and new construction for sale by every category, price range, style, etc. Foreclosures, short sales, and sold properties can also be searched.
- Connect with Realtor: Agents associated with Minnesota Property group will assist you in the entire home buying/selling process. Since they are affiliated with RE/MAX their network is huge to give exposure to the property.
Mobile App: No
👉 Our take: Minnesota Property group is a good option if you want a traditional real estate agent with a strong network and knowledge about the neighborhood areas.
» Selling A House in Minnesota: Here’s our list of steps to selling your house.
- Advanced Property Search: Filter options like Condo, Single Family Residence, Timeshare, Townhouse, Twin Home, and much more to narrow down the search results.
- Real Estate Market Statistic MN: Market statistics of all the listings posted in each county/city and the updates are made regularly.
- Blogs: His blog provides timely information for buyers and sellers and is one of the best real estate blogs in the Twin Cities.
Minnesota Property Group has a 5/5 rating on Google reviews.
Anoka County, MN
Scott County, MN
Carver County, MN
Dakota County, MN
Isanti County, MN
Ramsey County, MN
Waseca County, MN
Chisago County, MN
Stearns County, MN
Hennepin County, MN
Sherburne County, MN
Washington County, MN
Apple Valley, MN
Eden Prairie, MN
Lake Elmo, MN
Saint Louis Park, MN
Coon Rapids, MN
Maple Lake, MN
Brooklyn Park, MN
Saint Paul, MN
Cottage Grove, MN
Maple Plain, MN
Oak Grove, MN
Saint Francis, MN
Arden Hills, MN
Inver Grove Heights, MN
South Saint Paul, MN
Brooklyn Center, MN
Golden Valley, MN
Long Lake, MN
Prior Lake, MN
Saint Michael, MN
Circle Pines, MN
Crystal Bay, Orono, MN
Forest Lake, MN
Maple Grove, MN
Big Lake, MN
Columbia Heights, MN
3. Coldwell Banker Homes
🏡About: Founded in 1906 out of the golden state, Coldwell Banker has changed the way people buy and sell homes in North America. They give sellers a variety of free tools, including a home value estimator, local market data, and fast cash offer alternatives.
For Home Sellers:
- Marketing: Coldwell Banker can help you determine a marketing strategy with the help of increased accuracy of market knowledge, advanced pricing tools, and access to comprehensive housing data.
- Local Agent: Agents with local expertise help you learn more about the current state of the housing market so you can price the house right to attract buyer interest.
For Home Buyers:
- Financing: From down payments to mortgage prequalification to understanding the type of house that will meet your needs and satisfy your wants, Coldwell Banker can help you ensure your financial ducks are in a row when preparing to buy a house.
👉 Our Take: Coldwell Banker has been recognized as a real estate leader in customer experience and overall quality. Their Full-Service Marketing System shows that they are reliable, professional, and committed to providing a level of service that goes above and beyond what their customers expect.
- Knowledgeable real estate professionals
- Advanced technology – CBx to help get more accurate information about the properties
- Strong agent network
- Better reach in the local market
- Delayed process
- Poor ratings on various portals
- No uniformity in agent’s service
Coldwell Banker has an average rating of 3.9/5 on Consumer Affairs.
Coldwell Banker is operated in 40+ countries.
Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings. It is regarded as the best house-searching website and is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
For Home Sellers: Realtor.com provides a variety of options for selling through an agent.
For Home Buyers: Buyers can buy or rent a property through a Realtor. Realtor.com provides information about the property as well as neighborhood details for the listed property.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: We recommend Realtor.com if you are house-hunting. Accurate listing information and a substantial property database make it stand out from other sites.
» Best FSBO Websites: High-tech FSBO sites are helping home sellers save $$$.
Realtor.com is a preferred website for home buyers and realtors. Their top features include:
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Accurate home value estimation
- Biggest database of REALTOR®s
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community bound by NAR’s Code of Ethics.
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.2/5 stars (1015 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com is available nationwide.
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace, with more than 40 million monthly users.
For Home Sellers:
- Free Listing: FSBO listings on Zillow are free but get limited exposure.
- Zestimate: Zillow’s home value estimate is a good first step for pricing your home. It incorporates data from the MLS, market trends, location, etc. to give you an accurate value.
For Home Buyers:
- Biggest Database: Zillow has 135 million homes in its database. That makes Zillow the best website to start your home search on.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Zillow is great for homebuyers to search for their future homes. We do not recommend Zillow for home sellers because the FSBO listings are free, but once your house gets listed, you will get a lot of unsolicited calls from agents.
» Zillow Reviews: The TRUTH about Zillow’s Free Listing!
- Largest real estate website in the US
- Free listing on Zillow.com
- All new listings on Zillow, changes to existing Zillow listings, etc. are updated in real-time
- If you are interested in listing on MLS, you will need a Zillow Premier Agent and pay high listing fees $$$
- Zillow hides FSBO seller listings by default. This causes potential buyers to “contact an agent” that routes them to Zillow Premier Agent instead of getting in touch with the seller directly.
- Unwanted solicitation calls from listing agents
- Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.8/5 (284 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Zillow covers 90% of the US housing market and is available nationwide.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
Real estate websites also serve as a marketing channel for the professional stakeholders that contribute to the transaction. Realtors, mortgage professionals, banks, and inspectors can advertise on these websites to generate leads.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
The site should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
The site should allow home sellers access to features that agents do: advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest & best offers, and manage showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should have 5 – Star review online for being responsive to home seller concerns and issues.
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Websites in Minnesota
Many real estate websites and top online real estate companies in Minnesota have come up in recent years because of the boom in the real estate industry. Buyers can search for their dream homes comfortably through the web and mobile apps. On the other hand, sellers can list homes and negotiate offers with a single click on real estate websites like Houzeo.
Whether you want to list your home for sale with the help of realtors in Minnesota, sell your home without a realtor, or rent an apartment, these real estate websites can help you achieve your goal. In this list of top online real estate companies in MN, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering the plethora of features it has.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS Minnesota and For Sale by Owner Sites in Minnesota. With its ease of use across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes its mark as one of the best real estate websites in MN.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high-technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in Minnesota for your reference to help make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the best real estate websites in Minnesota?
The best real estate websites in Minnesota are:
2. Minnesota Property Group
3. Coldwell Banker Homes
2. Which real estate website is most accurate?
Realtor.com is the most accurate real estate website.
Some websites provide extreme accuracy while some are still figuring out this part. When it comes to Houzeo, we strive to provide you with factual information, a seamless interface, and uninterrupted customer service. With updated information and the latest industry trends, Houzeo is a highly preferred real estate website for FSBO and Flat fee MLS.
3. How many REALTORs in Minnesota?
Minnesota has more than 22,000 REALTORs as per Minnesota Realtor website.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites as per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can be a hard task. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- Real Estate Market Minnesota: Will the Minnesota real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
- Minnesota Real Estate Wholesale: Wholesale real estate in Minnesota helps people to sell distressed properties to buyers or to investors and earn a profit out of it.
- Minnesota Flat Fee MLS: Most advanced Flat Fee MLS listing service in Minnesota.
- Real Estate Agent Commission Rates Minnesota: The real estate commissions in Minnesota average between 5% – 6%. Read on to know how it works, how it is split, and whether they are negotiable
Recommended For Sellers
- Real Estate Photographers in Minnesota: Find out the top real estate photographers in Minnesota and make your listing pictures stand out. And learn all the tips and tricks of the best real estate photography in Minnesota.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure, which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Selling a House on Contract in Minnesota: You need to take care of a lot of things when selling a house in Minnesota. Here is the guide to know everything involved in the selling process.
- Sell My House Fast Minnesota: The best ways to sell your house fast in Minnesota are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Find out what works best for you!
- Seller Disclosure Minnesota: Understanding and dealing with seller disclosures in Minnesota can be intimidating for home sellers. Here’s Houzeo’s guide to help you ace your disclosure requirements.
Recommended For Buyers
- Best Home Buying Websites: Buying your dream home is a milestone. We’ve listed the best home-buying websites to help you decide!
- Minnesota Home Buyers: Learn how to buy a house in Minnesota and prepare yourself for a smooth and successful real estate purchase.
- MN For Sale By Owner: In an FSBO transaction, the seller takes control of the process and performs all the responsibilities of a traditional agent.
- Closing Cost Calculator for Buyer in Minnesota: Use our closing costs calculator to estimate the buyer closing cost in Minnesota.
- How to Flip Houses in Minnesota: Home flipping is a popular concept among real estate investors. Discover how house flipping works in Minnesota.
Related: real estate in Minnesota, real estate Minnesota, minnesota real estate market, minnesota homes for sale, homes for sale in Minnesota, property for sale in Minnesota, minnesota houses for sale, houses for sale Minnesota, properties for sale in Minnesota, top real estate agents Minnesota, homes for sale Minnesota, top real estate companies in Minnesota, best home listings, real estate sites, house buying websites, homes for sale mn, house websites, housing websites, best mls listing site, real estate websites for rentals, best free real estate websites
realty websites, houses for sale mn, realtor websites, home buying websites, top real estate agents mn, mn real estate, best real estate websites Minnesota, best real estate websites 2020, sell my house fast, title policy in MN, low commission broker, seller closing costs calculator Minnesota, home staging sale, cash offers Minnesota, buy a foreclosure home, preapproval letter for mortgage