As per NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed top real estate websites in Illinois and ranked them as per their expertise.
Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Illinois
|Real Estate Super App||Houzeo↗️|
|Strong Offline and Offline Presence||Coldwell Banker Homes↗️|
|Local Focus||Dream Town Realty↗️|
|Best Mobile App for Buyers||Trulia↗️|
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in Illinois
- Listing Fees: $349
- 4.9/5 (4005 reviews)
Houzeo.com is America’s #1 real estate website and provides an unmatched combination of cutting-edge technology, maximum savings, and 5-star customer support.
🏠 Selling your house with Houzeo
- Save 3% Listing Agent Commission: Houzeo’s flat fee MLS Illinois listing service lets you list your house for $349, so you can save thousands of dollars in real estate commissions.
- 100% Online Paperwork: The listing paperwork has been intuitively digitized on Houzeo.com. You can finish the listing formalities in approx. 60 mins typically.
- Unparalleled Exposure to Potential Buyers: All Houzeo Listings are syndicated to the 200+ local MLS’, and hundreds of real estate sites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, etc.
- 5-Star Customer Support: Home sellers across America have rated Houzeo 4.9 out of 5 stars on major review sites like Google and Trustpilot.
Mobile App: Access Houzeo technology on your mobile devices with Houzeo Mobile App and make decisions on the go.
🏢 About Houzeo Corp.: A tech-centric company, Houzeo is building cutting-edge tools to simplify the home selling experience. Founded in 2017, the company is disrupting the flat fee MLS model with world-class technology to make real estate convenient for homeowners.
✅ List with Houzeo: Save money, time, and manual efforts with Houzeo technology.
- Nationwide coverage
- IntelliList Management: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real
- estate sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Mobile app availability
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Coldwell Banker Homes
- Unique Marketing Tool
- 3.3/5 (48 reviews)
About: Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC is an American full-service real estate brokerage owned by Realogy. With more than 96,000 agents in 3,500 offices, their services go above and beyond what our customers expect. Their Seller Services Guarantee backs this promise.
Services Offered: Buying, Selling, Renting, Relocation
Mobile App Availability: Yes
Best For: Marketing your property
Our Take: Coldwell Banker’s website does not include any tools or resources for sellers. If you’re selling your home, you’ll need to conduct additional research or speak directly with your agent. However, they discuss in detail how their agents can help you sell your home faster and for more money than other Realtors.
» Top Realtors in Illinois: Our list of Top Realtors
- Knowledgeable real estate professionals
- Advanced technology – CBx to help get more accurate information about the properties
- Strong agent network
- Better reach in the local market
- Delayed process
- Poor ratings on various portals
- No uniformity in agent’s service
Coldwell Banker has an average rating of 3.3/5 (48 reviews) on Consumer Affairs.
Coldwell Banker is operated in 40+ countries.
3. Dream Town Realty
- Exclusive Real Estate Listings
- 4.4/5 (124 reviews)
About: Dream Town Realty is one of the best local real estate websites in Chicago, Illinois. It is a brokerage firm, operating since 1998, running with approximately 400 brokers across Chicago. Dream Town Realty provides buying/selling and relocating services mainly in newly constructed and luxury properties.
Services Offered: Home Search, Luxury Properties, New Construction, Selling, Residential buildings
Mobile Availability: No
Our Take: Dream Town Realty provides 3-D home tours, comprehensive expertise, and resources, and exceptional knowledge of Chicago real estate market trends.
» Real Estate brokers in Illinois: Here’s the list for you!
- First local brokerage with an online presence
- Fairly good customer reviews on trustworthy sites
- One of the local real estate websites with massive followers
- Recognized as exclusive regional representative of Luxury Real Estate
- Some customers had negative experiences with their agents.
Dream Town Realty has a 4.4/5 (124 reviews) on Google reviews.
Dream Town Realty has coverage across Chicago and surrounding suburbs.
- Comprehensive search in Mobile App
- 3.9/5 (65 reviews)
About: Trulia was launched in 2005 and became popular due to its advanced website and mobile app. Homebuyers and renters do much of their searching using their mobile devices.
- Accurate local information
- Mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator
- Trulia’s app: It provides information about schools, community centers, restaurants, and nearby stores with interactive map and versatile filters.
Mobile Availability: Yes
Best For: Homesellers and Homebuyers looking for properties in their neighbourhood.
Our Take: The website and app are fairly easy to use and navigate. However their search filters are limited and a few people have also complained about phishing listings on the website.
» 12 Best Real Estate Websites in 2022. Learn More.
- Easy to navigate website
- Good App
- Good to find properties in the neighborhood
- Many phishing listings
- Filter search options are limited and lesser than other real estate websites
Trulia has a rating of 3.9/5 (165 reviews) rating on Consumer Affairs.
Trulia is available nationwide.
- Highly Accurate Database
- 3.5/5 (82 reviews)
About: Realtor.com is the official listing site of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR) and is one of the most comprehensive sources of listings and information sourced for homebuyers and sellers. Many REALTORS consider it one of the best housing sites.
Services Offered: Buying, Selling, Renting, Mortgage, REALTOR® Search
Mobile Availability: Yes
Best For: Huge exposure to properties through the platform
Our Take: Realtor.com has huge statistical data because it sources listings from 800 regional MLS systems and this information is updated regularly, making it the most accurate real estate database.
» Top Real Estate Companies in Illinois: Read our detailed review of Top Real Estate Companies.
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community
- No saving on realtor commissions (6% of the home sale price)
- Manual, offline process
Realtor.com has 3.5/5 (82 reviews) rating on G2.com
Realtor.com is available nationwide.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
The site should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
The site should allow home sellers access to agents’ features: advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest & best offers, and manage showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should have 5 – Star review online for being responsive to home seller concerns and issues.
» How To Sell My House Fast In Illinois? Here’s What You Can Do
Which Real Estate Website to Choose in Illinois?
Many real estate websites in Illinois have come up in recent years due to the boom in the real estate industry. Buyers can search for their dream home comfortably through web and mobile apps. On the other hand, sellers can list homes and negotiate offers with a single click on real estate websites like Houzeo.
Selecting a real estate website that suits your need requires thorough digging for the features provided.
Whether you want to list your home for sale with the help of a top realtor, sell your home without a realtor, or rent an apartment, these real estate websites help you in achieving your concerned goal. In this list of top online real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering its many features.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in Illinois. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in Illinois.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best Real Estate websites in Illinois for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Real Estate Websites Accurate?
Some websites provide extreme accuracy while some are still figuring out this part. When it comes to Houzeo, we strive to provide you with factual information, a seamless interface, and uninterrupted customer service. With updated information and the latest industry trends, Houzeo is a highly preferred real estate website for FSBO and Flat fee MLS
2. Which is the best real estate website in Illinois?
The best real estate websites in Illinois are:
2. Coldwell Banker Homes
3. Dream Town Realty
- Real Estate Websites: You need the best tools when selling or buying homes. Read our reviews of the best real estate websites in America and find out who’s #1.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can take time and effort. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- Real Estate Housing Market: The housing market refers to properties bought and sold directly to buyers or through real estate brokers.
- Illinois Real Estate Market: Will the Illinois real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
Related: real estate websites peoria il, selling a house as is in Illinois