93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in New Hampshire and ranked them as per their expertise.
Best Real Estate Websites in New Hampshire
🏅 Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in New Hampshire
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in New Hampshire
- Listing Fee: $349
About: Houzeo, an online real estate tech company, provides an unbeatable combination of maximum savings, quick listing, cutting-edge technology, and 5-star customer support. Customers have access to Houzeo’s 100% online features like paperless transactions, fast listing changes, and Houzeo mobile app, making it a top choice for For Sale By Owner properties.
For Home Sellers:
- Affordable Flat Fee: Save thousands in real estate commissions with Houzeo’s flat fee MLS packages. You can save more if your buyer is also unrepresented by an agent.
- Virtual Full Service: This service provides a Licensed broker to help you navigate the selling process.
- Add Ons: Houzeo offers custom “For Sale” yard signs which helps with more exposure for the property on sale. It costs $49 and comes free with a selfie!
For Home Buyers:
- Direct Seller connect: Buyers can explore For Sale By Owner properties on Houzeo and directly make an offer online without going through a realtor. Home buyers also have access to Houzeo’s advanced search feature which has a range of filters to choose from.
Tools: You can calculate the closing costs of your house with Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator.
Mobile App Availability: Do real estate on the move with the Houzeo Mobile App.
Our Take: Houzeo.com is our top pick because it delivers an unbeatable combination of savings, tech features, and service of any real estate website we’ve reviewed.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish the listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Mobile app availability
Houzeo is available nationwide.
- Listing directly is not allowed
About: Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings, and is regarded as the best house searching website. It is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Services Offered: Listing, REALTOR® network, Mortgage and refinance calculators
Mobile App Availability: Yes
Best For: Accurate home value estimation and biggest database of REALTOR®s
Our Take: Realtor.com has a lot of statistical data as it sources listings from 800 regional MLS systems. This information is updated regularly, making realtor.com the most accurate real estate database.
» America’s Best FSBO Websites: Find out the leading For Sale By Owner website in 2022
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community bound by NAR’s Code of Ethics.
- No saving on realtor commissions (6% of the home sale price)
- Manual, offline process
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.5/5 stars (1010 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com is available nationwide. However, a home seller cannot list their property on the website directly, only real estate agents and professionals
- Comprehensive search in Mobile App
- 4/5 (124 ratings)
About: Trulia was launched in 2005 and became popular due to its transparent and advanced website and mobile app. Through Trulia, users can get a view of their potential neighborhood. It has advanced filters like narrowing your search based on price range, home style, number of bedrooms, and more.
Services Offered: Buying, Renting, Mortgage Resources
Mobile App Availability: Yes. With an interactive map and versatile filters, Trulia’s app also provides information about schools, community centers, restaurants, and nearby stores.
Our Take: Homebuyers and renters do much of their searching using their mobile devices. Trulia’s app is powerful and easy to use which makes it our choice for the best mobile app.
» Best Real Estate Websites in 2022!
- Accurate local information
- Mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator
- Tutorial guides teach you how to maximize app experience
- No option to list properties
- Need to maintain an account for saving search criteria
Trulia has a rating of 4/5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
Trulia is available nationwide.
- Free listing on MLS
- 1.7/5 (256 reviews)
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace, with 40 million monthly users
For Home Sellers:
- Free Listing: FSBO listings on Zillow are free of charge.
- Zestimate: Zillow’s home value estimate is the perfect first step for pricing your home. It incorporates data from the MLS, market trends, location, etc. to give you an accurate value
For Home Buyers:
- Homes For Sale: With many tools and information for buyers, Zillow is the largest marketplace for buyers, renters, real estate agents, and much more. Use filters to target a specific area and use pricing and saving filters.
Mobile App Availability: Yes
👉 Our Take: As the most experienced real estate website, Zillow provides its users with an on-demand experience for selling, buying, renting, or financing with a seamless end-to-end service. However, once your property gets listed, expect unsolicited calls from agents.
» Zillow Reviews: The TRUTH about Zillow’s Free Listing 🚩
- Largest real estate website in the US
- Free listing on Zillow.com
- All new listings on Zillow, changes to existing Zillow listings, etc. are updated in real-time
- If you are interested in listing on MLS, you will need a Zillow Premier Agent and pay high listing fees $$$
- Zillow hides FSBO seller listings by default. This causes potential buyers to “contact agent” that routes them to Zillow Premier Agent instead of getting in touch with the seller directly.
- Unwanted solicitation calls from listing agents
- Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.7/5 rating (256 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Zillow covers 90% of the USA housing market and is available nationwide.
5. Century 21
- Largest Brokerage
- 3.6/5 (105 reviews)
About: Century 21 is one of the world’s largest real estate brokerage firms. Century 21 has over 11,600 independent franchise real estate brokers working with over 122,000 real estate agents as of April 2021. Their international offices span over 80 countries.
Awards & Recognition: In 2016, the CENTURY 21® brand received the “Highest Overall Satisfaction for First-Time Home Sellers, First-Time Home Buyers, Repeat Home Sellers, and Repeat Home Buyers (Tied in 2016) among National Full Service Real Estate Firms, Three Years in a Row” by J.D. Power*.
Services Offered: Residential & Commercial Real Estate, Luxury Homes, Global Real Estate
Mobile Availability: Yes
Best For: First-time home buyers and sellers
Our Take: In contrast, if you select an agent from their website, you will not be eligible for any discounts or rebates. Instead, you will be working with an agent who will charge you the standard (high) commission and fees.
» Best Real Estate Brokers in America: Learn more
- Brand Recognition, exposed to lots of marketing ideas. Good coverage
- Knowledgeable real estate professionals
- Delayed services as mentioned in the customer reviews
- Poor ratings on various portals
- Many customer complaints
Century 21 has an average rating of 3.6/5 (105 votes) on Consumer Affairs.
Century 21 operates in 80+ countries.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers together on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
How To Choose The Best Real Estate Website?
The 3 most important features for choosing the best real estate website are maximum exposure, strong technology, and responsive customer service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
Homes listed in the MLS sell faster and for nearly 17% more. The website should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
The site should give home sellers access to features like advertising open houses, taking virtual tours, negotiating offers, and managing showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should ideally have 5 – star reviews online and be responsive to home seller concerns and issues. You can check out credible review websites like Trustpilot or Google Reviews for customer feedback on any real estate website.
Which Real Estate Website to Choose in New Hampshire?
Many real estate websites in New Hampshire have come up in recent years due to the boom in the real estate industry. Choosing the best real estate website will depend a lot on your preferences. You can search for your dream home comfortably through these listed websites, and many of them also have their own mobile apps.
Whether you want to list your home for sale with the help of the best realtors or rent an apartment, these real estate websites can help you achieve your goal. In this list of top real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering its many features.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS New Hampshire and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in New Hampshire. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in New Hampshire.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high-technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy, or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best Real Estate Websites in New Hampshire for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best property search websites in New Hampshire?
The best property search websites in New Hampshire are:
2. Are Real Estate Websites Accurate?
Yes. Some websites provide extreme accuracy, while others still figure out this part. Regarding Houzeo, we strive to provide factual information, a seamless interface, and uninterrupted customer service.
3. Where Do Real Estate Websites Get Data From?
While some websites enter data manually, other websites are also populated by traditional realtors by uploading the necessary documents and photos of the house. In the case of Multiple Listing Service providers, their algorithm collects their database from the users who trust them.
4. Do These Real Estate Websites Charge?
Buyers or renters can scroll through and explore options for absolutely no cost. However, suppose you want to avail yourself of opportunities like saving the property for later, getting push notifications, or being intimated when a property lowers its price. In that case, the website may ask for your details, such as name, contact details, and email address. You’re opening yourself to dozens of sales calls by agreeing to fill in these details.
5. How To Choose The Right Real Estate Website?
After reviewing hundreds of real estate websites, we’ve compiled these 12 best websites that are user-friendly and can get you effective results. Some key points to keep in mind while choosing a real estate website would be – your purpose, the services you expect, the pros and cons of listing or buying through them, customer reviews, and of course, the money.
6. What are the most popular real estate websites?
Zillow is the leading real estate and rental website. However, suppose you are looking for a website that has superb technology and gives you complete control of your listing. In that case, MLS listings are syndicated on Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and hundreds of other websites with flexible and affordable plans. You can choose Houzeo.
7. What is the difference between Zillow and Trulia?
Each website is a real estate database that provides for-sale and rental listings to the general public and connects people with real estate agents. They have several similar characteristics. They are now a part of the same corporation as well: Trulia was acquired by the Zillow Group in February 2015 for $3.5 billion in cash.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to sell your home? Not sure, which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites as per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can be a hard task. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- How to List on MLS: MLS is a local database that maximizes the house your house receives. Find out how to list on MLS For Sale By Owner (FSBO).
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- Top Real Estate Agents: Trying to find a real estate agent with a winning track record? Your search ends here! Check our top real estate agent and pick from the best!
Related: real estate in New Hampshire, real estate in New Hampshire city, real estate in New Hampshire county, real estate agents in New Hampshire, sell my house fast New Hampshire, real estate companies in New Hampshire, real estate websites names, realty in New Hampshire, real estate of New Hampshire, real estate websites similar to zillow, real estate listing in New Hampshire, real estate websites similar to realtor