As per NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed top real estate websites in Colorado and ranked them as per their expertise.
Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Colorado
|REAL ESTATE SUPER APP||Houzeo↗|
|LISTINGS UPDATED DAILY||ColoProperty↗|
|STRONG ONLINE AND OFFLINE PRESENCE||Coldwell Banker Homes↗|
Reviews: Colorado Real Estate Websites
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. Houzeo is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission.
For Home Sellers:
- $349 Listing Fee: You will save thousands in listing agent commission by using Houzeo’s inexpensive flat fee MLS packages.
- Licensed Broker Support: Houzeo allows you to sell your house by owner, but help is available if you need it.
- Add Ons: Houzeo offers custom add-ons like ShowingTime, lockboxes, and yard signs. The Houzeo “For Sale” yard sign is America’s most popular For Sale By Owner Sign. It costs $49, but you can get it for free with a selfie!
For Home Buyers:
- Get Thousands Back in Buyer Rebates: In all but 10 states, brokers on Houzeo offer thousands in rebates back to home buyers.
- Homes For Sale: Buyers can explore For Sale By Owner properties on Houzeo and directly make an offer online.
- Advanced Search: Home buyers can also access Houzeo’s advanced search feature. Using filters, you can narrow down to the exact home you’re searching for.
Mobile App: Yes
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo has an “Excellent” rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 stars on Google & Trustpilot
For home sellers, Houzeo makes the entire transaction simple. Key benefits include:
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge), best for selling your home fast
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Houzeo Mobile App
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
About: ColoProperty.com is owned by IRES, LLC, the top-ranked MLS serving Colorado Real Estate Professionals.
For Home Sellers
- Homes For Sale: Find condos and properties listed.
- Agents: Find agents associated with Coloproperty
For Home Buyers
- Open houses: Look up open house schedules and check the property in person
- Rentals: Affordable Rentals, Rentals with Pools, Pet-Friendly Rentals, Vacation Rentals, Commercial Leases, Luxury Rentals, Vacant Lands, Farm & Ranch, and Vacation Rentals
Mobile App: No
👉 Our Take: Coloproperty updates around 17,500 active listings daily directly from the MLS database and has good local coverage in Boulder, Broomfield, Fort Collins, Greeley and Weld County, Longmont, Loveland/Berthoud, and Morgan County.
» Top Real Estate Companies in Colorado: Here’s our ranking for top real estate companies in Colorado.
ColoProperty.com® also includes
Colorado Real Estate Network, Inc. (CREN) listings from southwestern Colorado, including Alamosa, Archuleta, Chaffee, Conejos, Costilla, Custer, Delta, Dolores, Fremont, Garfield, Grand, Gunnison, Hinsdale, Huerfano, Kit Carson, La Plata, Las Animas, Mesa, Mineral, Montezuma, Montrose, Ouray, Park, Pueblo, Rio Blanco, Rio Grande, Saguache, San Juan, and San Miguel counties.
Grand Junction Area REALTOR® Association (GJARA) MLS listings from western Colorado, including: Clifton, Fruita, Gateway, Glade Park, Grand Junction, Loma, Orchard Mesa, Palisade, Redlands, and Whitewater.
REcolorado MLS listings including Adams, Alamosa, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Chaffee, Clear Creek, Conejos, Costilla, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, Gilpin, Jefferson, Lake, Park, Rio Grande, and Saguache counties. Not currently included from their market area: Jackson and Routt counties.
Vail Board of REALTORS® (VBR) MLS listings from Eagle County including: Avon, Beaver Creek, Eagle, Edwards, Gypsum, Minturn, and Vail.
Coloproperty has a 4.5/5 on its Facebook page.
Coloproperty serves most areas of Colorado.
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace, with more than 40 million monthly users.
For Home Sellers:
- Free Listing: FSBO listings on Zillow are free but get limited exposure.
- Zestimate: Zillow’s home value estimate is a good first step for pricing your home. It incorporates data from the MLS, market trends, location, etc. to give you an accurate value.
For Home Buyers:
- Biggest Database: Zillow has 135 million homes in its database. That makes Zillow the best website to start your home search on.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Zillow is great for homebuyers to search for their future homes. We do not recommend Zillow for home sellers because the FSBO listings are free, but once your house gets listed, you will get a lot of unsolicited calls from agents.
» Zillow Reviews: The TRUTH about Zillow’s Free Listing!
- Largest real estate website in the US
- Free listing on Zillow.com
- All new listings on Zillow, changes to existing Zillow listings, etc. are updated in real-time
- If you are interested in listing on MLS, you will need a Zillow Premier Agent and pay high listing fees $$$
- Zillow hides FSBO seller listings by default. This causes potential buyers to “contact an agent” that routes them to Zillow Premier Agent instead of getting in touch with the seller directly.
- Unwanted solicitation calls from listing agents
- Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.8/5 (284 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Zillow covers 90% of the US housing market and is available nationwide.
Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings. It is regarded as the best house-searching website and is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
For Home Sellers: Realtor.com provides a variety of options for selling through an agent.
For Home Buyers: Buyers can buy or rent a property through a Realtor. Realtor.com provides information about the property as well as neighborhood details for the listed property.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: We recommend Realtor.com if you are house-hunting. Accurate listing information and a substantial property database make it stand out from other sites.
» Best FSBO Websites: High-tech FSBO sites are helping home sellers save $$$.
Realtor.com is a preferred website for home buyers and realtors. Their top features include:
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Accurate home value estimation
- Biggest database of REALTOR®s
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community bound by NAR’s Code of Ethics.
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.2/5 stars (1015 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com is available nationwide.
5. Coldwell Banker Homes
🏡About: Founded in 1906 out of the golden state, Coldwell Banker has changed the way people buy and sell homes in North America. They give sellers a variety of free tools, including a home value estimator, local market data, and fast cash offer alternatives.
For Home Sellers:
- Marketing: Coldwell Banker can help you determine a marketing strategy with the help of increased accuracy of market knowledge, advanced pricing tools, and access to comprehensive housing data.
- Local Agent: Agents with local expertise help you learn more about the current state of the housing market so you can price the house right to attract buyer interest.
For Home Buyers:
- Financing: From down payments to mortgage prequalification to understanding the type of house that will meet your needs and satisfy your wants, Coldwell Banker can help you ensure your financial ducks are in a row when preparing to buy a house.
👉 Our Take: Coldwell Banker has been recognized as a real estate leader in customer experience and overall quality. Their Full-Service Marketing System shows that they are reliable, professional, and committed to providing a level of service that goes above and beyond what their customers expect.
- Knowledgeable real estate professionals
- Advanced technology – CBx to help get more accurate information about the properties
- Strong agent network
- Better reach in the local market
- Delayed process
- Poor ratings on various portals
- No uniformity in agent’s service
Coldwell Banker has an average rating of 3.9/5 on Consumer Affairs.
Coldwell Banker is operated in 40+ countries.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
Real estate websites also serve as a marketing channel for the professional stakeholders that contribute to the transaction. Realtors, mortgage professionals, banks, and inspectors can advertise on these websites to generate leads.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are maximum exposure, strong technology, and responsive customer service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
The site should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
Site should allow home sellers access to features that real estate agents in Colorado do: advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest & best offers, and manage showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should have 5 – Star review online for being responsive to home seller concerns and issues.
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Website in Colorado?
Many real estate websites in Colorado have come up in recent years due to the boom in the real estate industry. Buyers can search for their dream home comfortably through web and mobile apps. On the other hand, sellers can list homes and negotiate offers with a single click on real estate websites like Houzeo.
Selecting a real estate website that suits your need requires thorough digging for the features provided.
Whether you want to list your home for sale with the help of a top realtor, sell your home without a realtor, or rent an apartment, these real estate websites help you achieve your goal. In this list of top real estate companies in Colorado, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering the plethora of features it has.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS in Colorado and one of the best For Sale by Owner Websites. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in Colorado.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
Start Your FREE Listing NOW!
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high-technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best real estate websites in Colorado for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Resources for Selling Your Home in Colorado
From pricing to listing to managing showings and negotiating offers, here’s our guide on how to sell a house by owner in Colorado.
Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house in Colorado.
Best Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Colorado that provide instant cash offers. Find out who the best is.
The real estate market in the Centennial State is hotter than ever. Finding top real estate companies in Colorado can help you leverage this growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best property search website?
The best property search website::
5. Coldwell Banker Homes
Which real estate website is the most accurate?
Some websites provide extreme accuracy while some are still figuring out this part. When it comes to Houzeo, we strive to provide you with factual information, a seamless interface, and uninterrupted customer service. With updated information and the latest industry trends, Houzeo is a highly preferred real estate website for FSBO and Flat fee MLS.
What are closing costs for a cash buyer?
As a homebuyer, you can expect to pay 3%-6% of the home's purchase price on buyer closing costs in Colorado, but that number can be as low as sub-1% or as high as 4+%, depending on the state.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites as per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can be a hard task. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our comprehensive blog to know more.
- Colorado Housing Market: Will the Colorado real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
- How to Wholesale Real Estate in Colorado: Wholesale real estate in Colorado helps people to sell distressed properties to buyers or to investors and earn a profit out of it.
- Flat Fee Listing Colorado: Most advanced Flat Fee MLS listing service in Colorado.
- Average Real Estate Agent Commission in Colorado: The real estate commissions in Colorado average between 5% – 6%. Read on to know how it works, how it is split, and whether they are negotiable
- Realtor Fees in Colorado: Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process a cakewalk. Read this blog to find out the best realtor in Colorado.
Recommended For Sellers:
- Real Estate Photographers in Colorado: Find out the top real estate photographers in Colorado and make your listing pictures stand out.
- Real Estate Photography Colorado: Learn all the tips and tricks of the best real estate photography in Colorado.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure, which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Sell My House in Colorado: You need to take care of a lot of things when selling a house in Colorado. Here is the guide to know everything involved in the selling process.
- How Can I Sell My House Faster Colorado: The best ways to sell your house fast in Colorado are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Find out what works best for you!
- Colorado Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement: Understanding and dealing with seller disclosures in Colorado can be intimidating for home sellers. Here’s Houzeo’s guide to help you ace your disclosure requirements.
Recommended For Buyers:
- Best Home Buying Websites: Buying your dream home is a milestone. We’ve listed the best home-buying websites to help you decide!
- Buy a Home in Colorado: Learn how to buy a house in Colorado and prepare yourself for a smooth and successful real estate purchase.
- For Sale By Owner Colorado: In an FSBO transaction, the seller takes control of the process and performs all the responsibilities of a traditional agent.
- Colorado Buyer Closing Cost Calculator: Use our closing costs calculator to estimate the buyer closing cost in Colorado.
- Flip Houses in GA: Home flipping is a popular concept among real estate investors. Discover how house flipping works in Colorado.
Related: real estate websites like zillow, real estate agencies in denver colorado, real estate website co, real estate websites similar to zillow, real estate listing colorado, colorado real estate zillow, discount real estate brokers colorado,best real estate site in colorado, coloproperty.com, coloproperty mls, coloproperty co, coloproperties, colorado real estate commissions, disclosure requirements in colorado, colorado real estate agency, real estate companies in colorado, colorado real estate companies, colorado real estate brokers, real estate website zillow, Seller Closing Costs in Colorado, seller closing costs calculator Colorado, buyer closing costs calculator Colorado, Real Estate Housing Market, title insurance Colorado, low commission broker, seller closing costs calculator Colorado, luxury home staging, cash offer for my house, foreclosure definition, how long does a preapproval for a mortgage last