As per NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed top real estate websites in Washington, D.C, and ranked them per their expertise.
Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Washington, D.C
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in DC
- Listing Fee: $349
- 4.9/5 (4,113 reviews)
Houzeo, an online real estate tech company, enables For Sale By Owner transactions by providing an unbeatable combination of maximum savings, quick listing, cutting-edge technology, and 5-star customer support.
For Home Sellers:
- Listing on MLS at $349: Save thousands in real estate commissions with Houzeo’s flat fee MLS packages. You can save more if your buyer is also unrepresented by an agent.
- Licensed Broker Support Online: Houzeo’s Virtual Full Service Package provides a Licensed broker to help you navigate the selling process.
- Add Ons: Houzeo offers custom “For Sale” yard signs which helps with more exposure for the property on sale. It costs $49 and comes free with a selfie!
For Home Buyers:
- Homes For Sale: Buyers can explore For Sale By Owner properties on Houzeo and directly make an offer online without going through a realtor. Home buyers also have access to Houzeo’s advanced search feature which has a range of filters to choose from.
Mobile App: Do real estate on the move with the Houzeo Mobile App.
👉 Our Take: Houzeo.com is our top pick because it delivers an unbeatable combination of savings, tech features, and service of any real estate website we’ve reviewed.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish the listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge), best for selling your home fast
- Savings on commissions
- Paperless transactions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Houzeo Mobile App
Houzeo is available nationwide.
- Comprehensive search in Mobile App
- 4/5 (124 ratings)
Trulia is Zillow’s subsidiary and aims to be a one-stop shop for buyers and sellers, with the backing of the biggest real estate database in the US. Trulia strongly focuses on educating and community engagement with an interactive, free mobile app.
For Home Buyers
- Homes For Sale: Find Homes for sale or rent on Trulia. They provide extensive information about the neighborhood like schools, cafes, pet safe, community events, etc. You can also check the price trend of the listed property.
- Advanced Search: Trulia also offers amazing home buying features, like narrowing down your search based on price range, home style, no. of bedrooms, and many more. Also, with their comprehensive maps and versatile filters, it gets easier to look for local information about the property.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Home buyers and renters do much of their searching using their mobile devices. Trulia’s app is powerful and easy to use which makes it our choice for the best mobile app.
» Best Rental Website: Our list of Top Rental Websites in America!
- Accurate local information
- Mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator
- Tutorial guides teach you how to maximize app experience
- No option to list properties
- Need to maintain an account for saving search criteria
Trulia has a rating of 4 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
Trulia is available nationwide.
- Listing directly is not allowed
- 2.5/5 (1,010 reviews)
Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings and is regarded as the best house-searching website. It is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Home Sellers: Realtor offers a range of options for selling through an agent.
Home Buyer: Buyers can buy or rent a property through Realtor. Realtor.com provides information about the property as well as neighborhood details for the listed property
Mobile App Availability: Yes
👉 Our Take: Realtor.com sources listings from 800 regional MLS systems and this information is updated regularly, making realtor.com the most accurate real estate database.
» America’s Best FSBO Websites: Find out the leading For Sale By Owner website in 2022
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Accurate home value estimation
- Biggest database of REALTOR®s
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community bound by NAR’s Code of Ethics.
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.5/5 stars (1010 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com is available nationwide. However, a home seller cannot list their property on the website directly, only real estate agents and professionals
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
The site should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
The site should allow home sellers access to agents’ features: advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest & best offers, and manage showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should have 5 – Star review online for being responsive to home seller concerns and issues.
» How to Sell My House Fast in Washington, DC : Find out the quickest ways to sell your home
Which Real Estate Website to Choose in Washington, D.C?
Many real estate websites in Washington, D.C have come up in recent years due to the boom in the real estate industry. Buyers can search for their dream home comfortably through web and mobile apps. On the other hand, sellers can list homes and negotiate offers with a single click on real estate websites like Houzeo.
Selecting a real estate website that suits your need requires thorough digging for the features provided.
Whether you want to list your home for sale with the help of a top realtor, sell your home without a realtor, or rent an apartment, these real estate websites help you in achieving your concerned goal. In this list of top online real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering its many features.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in Washington, D.C. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in Washington, D.C.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best.
Real People, Real Stories
With the advancement in technology, we find many real estate websites which have high technology features that make it easier to search, list, buy or sell a property easily. We have reviewed the best Real Estate websites in Washington, D.C for your reference and thus help you make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best property search websites in Washington DC?
The best property search websites in Washington DC are:
Is Washington, DC a good place to buy real estate?
Yes. According to Atlaslane, Washington DC is considered one of the hottest markets in the country and is also ranked high in average rent.
- Real Estate Websites: You need the best tools when selling or buying homes. Read our reviews of the best real estate websites in America and find out who’s #1.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can take time and effort. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- Real Estate Housing Market: The housing market refers to properties bought and sold directly to buyers or through real estate brokers.
- Washington Real Estate Market: Will the Washington real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
Related: real estate websites in washington dc, washington dc real estate websites, real estate washington dc, washington dc real estate agents, real estate agents washington dc, washington dc real estate companies, washington dc real estate for sale, real estate washington dc georgetown, top dc real estate agents, best real estate agents in washington dc, best real estate in washington state, best real estate websites washington, top real estate companies in washington dc, washington dc real estate zillow
Related: best realtors in washington dc, top realtors in washington dc, top washington dc realtors, best real estate in washington dc, best realtor washington dc, real estate companies in washington dc, top real estate agents in washington dc, washingtonian best real estate agents, top real estate websites in Washington dc, best real estate websites in dc, best website to look for residential real estate in dc, best dc real estate website, best real estate website dc, best real estate websites washington dc, best sites for dc real estate website