Columbus, Ohio’s Capital is one of the top housing markets positioned for growth in 2022. Therefore, the real estate companies are engaged in fierce competition to help people buy or sell their properties. Here is a detailed review of top real estate companies in Ohio that will help you in your home selling or buying process.
At a Glance: 10 Top Real Estate Companies in Ohio
|Companies||Key Highlights||Customer Reviews|
|Houzeo||📱 Most Advanced Tech|
💲 Maximum savings
🌟 Stellar Customer Reviews
📃 Fast Listing Changes
|⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (2,458 reviews)|
|Keller Williams||📱Technologically Advanced||⭐⭐ ( 112 reviews)|
|RE/MAX Trends Realty||🔊 Extensive Marketing||⭐⭐⭐⭐ (25 reviews)|
|Coldwell Banker Heritage||📣 Most Innovative Technologies||⭐⭐⭐(35 reviews)|
|eXp Realty||📌 Cloud Based Brokerage||⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5 reviews)|
|Howard Hanna Real Estate Services||🏢 All Under One Roof||No substantial reviews found|
|Cutler Real Estate||🌐 Leader in Internet Marketing||⭐⭐⭐⭐(14 reviews)|
|Russell Real Estate Services||🔥 Largest Locally Owned Company||⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ (67 reviews)|
|Stouffer Realty, Inc||🤞 Best for first time home sellers/buyers||⭐⭐⭐⭐ (7 reviews)|
|Key Realty||💪Top Agents||No Substantial Reviews Found|
Reviews: 10 Top Real Estate Companies in Ohio
Houzeo – Best Overall
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. It is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission.
For Home Sellers: Houzeo offers 4 FSBO MLS listing packages for home-sellers.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
- Add-ons: Houzeo offers custom add-ons like ShowingTime, lock boxes, and yard signs. The Houzeo “For Sale” yard sign is America’s most popular For Sale By Owner Sign. It costs only $49, but you can get it for free if you send us a selfie!
Mobile App: Yes. Do real estate on the move with Houzeo’s App
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what FSBO sellers have to say about listing with Houzeo.com
- Near Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states + DC.
- No Listing Agent Commission: With Houzeo, you only pay a small flat fee to get access to the MLS and all the Houzeo tech
- 100% online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Max Exposure: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites
- Fast Listing: Rush listing option gets you listed within a business day with Houzeo Concierge. This is best to sell your house fast.
- Real Estate On the Go: Houzeo Mobile App mimics most functionality of the Houzeo web platform, including Offers and Showings
- 5-Star Customer Service: Superb support that minimizes Houzeo complaints
- No Hidden Fees: There are no Houzeo hidden fees
» Is Houzeo Legit: Learn more about Houzeo.com’s locations and services
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what FSBO sellers have to say about listing with Houzeo.com
Houzeo has a 4.9 out of 5 rating on Google & Trustpilot.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Review and compare offers
- Manage showings with Houzeo Showings
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
Keller Williams- Best for Technological Support
Luxury and Commercial Properties
Keller Williams is a Texas-based company. It is the world’s largest real estate technology franchise by agent count. It has more than 1,100 offices and 200,000 associates.
- Traditional Agents– 5-6% Commission: Keller William’s real estate agents specialize in selling homes in all aspects of the process from pricing and staging to finding the right buyer. Typically, real estate commission is 5 -6% of the home’s sale price
👉Our Take: Keller Williams Realtors is the largest residential real estate firm in the United States of America. We recommend this company if you are a first-time home seller and need assistance in your home selling process.
» Top Real Estate Agents: Connect with America’s top agents!
Keller William as a brand is technology-driven and has an education-based culture. Their key features are mentioned below:
- Keller Cloud: Keller Cloud helps agents to prioritize sellers’ goals, maximize lead generation, and gather insightful data to produce a truly effective go-to-market strategy for home selling.
- Professional Assistance: Keller William agents will preview homes on your behalf, negotiate for the best price, keep you updated with market trends, and work throughout the process of finding your dream home.
- Tools and Resources: Marketing savvy tools to get your home top-tier exposure
- Advance Home Search: The technology of Keller Williams makes home search and buying an advanced experience for buyers. The management system of Keller Williams to track communication with every client help agents to better understand the buyer’s needs.
- Company Culture: The brand has a culture that is agent-centric, technology-driven, and education-based, and it recognizes and rewards its agents for their contributions.
Few dealbreakers we found about the company:
- Poor Customer Ratings: Many customer complaints regarding their services. They also have poor ratings on major review platforms.
- Agent Experience: A lot of customers also complained about poor agent experience. Since, Keller William is a franchise, the agent-to-agent experience might differ.
Keller Williams has a rating of 1.8/5 on Trustpilot.
RE/MAX Trends Realty– Extensive Marketing
✨ Best Agent Quality
🏡About: RE/MAX Suburban is a considerably large franchise. They have operated successfully since 1978, and offer a wide range of real estate services across 11 locations.
For Home Sellers:
- Marketing: They have advanced marketing and digital strategies that can help drive more traffic to your listing. They offer cutting edge technology, comprehensive marketing strategies help streamline the process.
- Online listing: Online listings feature information specific to each property and property images that gives potential buyers an instant preview.
For Home Buyers:
- Interactive Map Search: The map search available on the RE/MAX website helps view homes located in or near the area you desire and helps learn more about the communities you are interested in, including a breakdown of the local population, school ratings and more.
- Re/MAX agents: They can help you to determine your buying power how much you can afford, how much you should put towards a down payment, and can walk you through loan options and other costs or fees associated with purchasing a home.
👉 Our Take: RE/MAX (Real Estate Maximums) is a well-known real estate company in the world. RE/MAX, which has more than 125,000 agents across the country, was named the top real estate brokerage franchisor by the Franchise 500 for the year 2020.
» Average Real Estate Agent Commission: Know everything about the commission you need to pay!
- Brand recognition
- Good coverage
- Excellent agent quality
- Knowledgeable real estate professionals
- Delayed services as mentioned in the customer reviews
- Poor ratings on various portals
- Many customer complaints
RE/MAX has a 2.7 out of 5 rating on Consumer Affairs.
RE/MAX Suburban is present in over 11 locations within Illinois:
- Glen Ellyn
- Arlington Heights
- Mount Prospect
- Buffalo Grove
- Crystal Lake
- Lake Zurich
Coldwell Banker Heritage–Most Innovative Technologies
Most Successful Investors
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC is an American full-service real estate brokerage.
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Elite: This service helps their clients in both the acquisition and disposition of investment properties. Properties type includes Multi-Family, Industrial, Office Spaces, NNN Leased, Ground Leased, and Single Tenant investment
- Full-Service Residential Brokerage: It provides various tools to sellers including a home value estimator, local market data, and fast cash offer alternatives. Pricing is not disclosed on the website, this means you might end up paying the traditional 3%-6% commission.
Mobile App: Yes. Coldwell Banker provides the usage of a mobile app for more convenient sales
👉Our Take: Coldwell Banker has been recognized as a real estate leader in customer experience and overall quality. Their Full-Service Marketing System shows that they are reliable, professional, and committed to providing a level of service that goes above and beyond what their customers expect.
» Real Estate Brokerages: The best brokerages and companies in America!
Coldwell Banker is the most established real estate franchise system in USA. Follwoing are its key features:
- Filter Options: They have 15 filter options while searching for a property on their portals
- Nationwide Coverage: Coldwell Banker covers all 51 states of America.
- Marketing: Coldwell Banker helps you determine a marketing strategy with the help of market knowledge, advanced pricing tools, and access to comprehensive housing data.
- Financing: Coldwell Banker provides financial services like down payments, mortgage pre-qualification, etc
- Strong Agent Network: They have knowledgeable real estate professionals who have better reach in the market
- Local Agents: Agents with local experts help you learn more about the current state of the housing market so you can price the house right to attract buyer interest.
Few drawbacks we found about Coldwell Banker:
- Delayed Process: Previous customers have stated that the company does not respond in time.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Coldwell Banker has received poor reviews from their customers.
Coldwell Banker has a rating of 3 out of 5 on Consumer Affairs.
eXp Realty–Cloud Based Brokerage
Global Online Brokerage
eXp Realty is one of the top US real estate companies that provide a variety of services to both buyers and sellers. To help their clients, agents use cutting-edge technology from the cloud-based platform and database system.
- Traditional Agent – 5-6% Commission: eXp realty has agents with experience and expertise in real estate. They can help you get the best value for your property and sell it faster. Typically, real estate commission is 5 -6% of the home’s sale price
- Express Offers: You can also sell your home fast and as is. Request an offer from their website and get fast cash offers.
👉 Our Take: The real estate agents of eXp Realty are experienced professionals. We recommend going for this company if you are looking to work with a traditional real estate agent and are a first-time home buyer/home seller.
» Best Real Estate Websites: Top 12 real estate websites in the US
Key features for eXp Realty are mentioned below:
- Express Offers: The technologically-advanced online platform of eXp realty helps you connect with the right buyers. With their technology, your overall home-selling process is simplified and stress-free.
- Agent Network: Connects you with a local agent with expertise. The cloud-based platform makes the job easier for the agents and in a way for home sellers/buyers.
- Consistent Support: Their agent will be available throughout the buying process, at every step when you need it. With on-demand consistent support, you will be able to avoid unnecessary expenses while buying a home.
- Local Expertise: eXp realty agents have expertise in local real estate market data and are updated. Their market insights will help you in your real estate transactions.
- Investment Advice: The eXp agent guides you on your financial and investment decisions. With the advice of an eXp agent, you can easily figure out how much and where you should invest in the real estate market.
- Assistance with Negotiation: Whether it is about negotiating home offers, inspection amounts, repairs, or legal agreements, you will get a negotiator to do it on your behalf.
Here are a few red flags we found about eXp Realty:
- Agent Experience: Agent-to-agent experience differs and few customers had issues with their agents.
- Mortgage: Few customers also had issues with lenders and mortgage companies they have associations with
eXp Realty has a rating of 3 out of 5 on Google reviews.
Howard Hanna Real Estate–One Stop Services
ALL UNDER ONE ROOF
🏡About: Howard Hanna was established in 1957 by by Howard and Anne Freyvogel Hanna with a single office in Pittsburgh. It is a family-owned, full-service real estate services company, committed to professionalism for its colleagues, clients, and communities. They are inspired every day to bring solutions to navigate the complex real estate transaction.
For Home Sellers:
- Expert Agents: Their real estate professionals offer deep knowledge of local neighbourhoods, helping to customize your home’s marketing strategy to the right audiences – locally and globally.
- Marketing: They create beautiful high-gloss brochures, postcards and presentation materials that showcase the exceptional features of your home along with corporate and regional social media pages with exposure to hundreds of thousands of home buyers.
For Home Buyers:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: If the buyer of a guaranteed home listed by Howard Hanna is not satisfied, we will buy back the home for 100% of its purchased price thus helping the buyer make a purchase confidently.
- Find It First™: The Find It First™ program provides access to exclusive listings that fit your preferences and guide you to your dream home quicker.
👉Our Take: Their agents are well acquainted with the latest market trends and use leading edge technology to offer you the best services. These agents guide you through the entire process right from listing your home to its closing. If you are a buyer, the agent you select will assist you in choosing a property, loan approvals, negotiations and finally delivery of the deed.
» Realtors in Ohio: 10 Best Realtors in Ohio you NEED to know about
- Affordable rates as reviewed by some customers
- Experienced and knowledgeable agents
- 100% money back guarantee
- All services under one roof
- Negative Reviews on certain websites
No substantial ratings found on credible websites
Covers all major areas in Ohio.
Cutler Real Estate-Leader In Internet Marketing
LEADER IN INTERNET MARKETING
Cutler Real Estate
🏡About: Cutler Real Estate is a successful Ohio owned and operated residential real estate company. For 65 years, they have been offering personalized services to many families moving in and out of areas. They claim to be a leader in internet marketing through their award winning website.
For Home Sellers:
- Top Agents: Their agents have the knowledge and understanding of the industry, as well as the local market, and can provide reliable information to get sell your home for the most amount of money in the shortest amount of time and the least amount of inconvenience to you.
- Marketing: Cutler Real Estate as proven leaders in technology, will feature your home across multiple channels including but not limited to realtor.com, Zillow, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World and Cutlerhomes.com which has over 78,000 new users each month
For Home Buyers:
- Pre approval: Their mortgage partner, CrossCountry Mortgage, can help lead you through the pre-approval process. Not only does it assure you that you are focusing your home search in the right price range, it also assures the seller that you can complete the purchase on the home you choose.
- Cutler Realtors: Your Cutler Realtor will present your offer to the seller, and communicate with you through the whole negotiation process. Because of Cutler Real Estate’s leading edge technology platform, the paperwork can be signed online and communicated electronically.
👉Our Take: Their agents specialize in marketing to first-time homebuyers, “move-up” and “move-down” buyers, transferred buyers and buyers looking for “high-end” properties. Their real estate professionals have intimate knowledge of the localities and the market trends, making them eminently qualified to meet the unique challenges of the Northeast and Central Ohio real estate markets.
» Ohio Real Estate Market: Get the latest updates
- Short sale
- Experienced Agents
- Extensive Marketing including social media
- Not very good at follow ups as reviewed by some customers
Rated 4.2/ 5 (out of 14 reviews) on Google.
Available in Columbus & Central Ohio, Northeast Ohio, Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
Russell Real Estate Services–Largest Locally Owned Company
BEST FOR RELOCATION SERVICES
Russell Real Estate Services
🏡About: Russell Real Estate Services was found in 1962 by Newman Russell. Starting with one small real estate office, and a hand full of real estate agents, they have grown to seven real estate offices, and approximately 500 real estate agents. They are currently the largest locally owned real estate company in greater Cleveland area and the second largest overall.
For Home Sellers:
- Home Warranty: They offer affordable home protection plans with award-winning service that help control the costs of appliance and system breakdowns.
- Best Agents: They have exceptionally trained agents utilizing the most innovative tools and technology available to provide you with the best service.
For Home Buyers:
- Financing: As a new buyer, they will assist you with your mortgage details and pre-approvals, the first step of your home-buying process.
- Negotiating: Their agents will guide you throughout the home inspection process, help you to negotiate and finally close the deal. They are high on technology which means your home-buying process would be mostly online.
👉Our Take: Their agents are equipped with latest technologies like kvCore Platform that helps in the follow ups. These agents are well acquainted with the latest market trends. Their specially-trained relocation team understands the ERC BMA process, while working closely under the leadership of their Relocation Director.
» Real Estate Commissions: How much are Real Estate Commissions in Ohio?
- Advanced Technology
- Experienced Agents
- Good for first time home sellers/ buyers
- Negative Reviews by some customers
Rusell Real Estate is rated 4.8/ 5 (out of 67 Reviews) on Google.
Serves in all major locations of Ohio
Stouffer Realty, Inc–For First Time Home Sellers/Buyers
BEST FOR FIRST TIME HOME SELLERS OR BUYERS
Stouffer Realty, Inc
🏡About: Stouffer Realty, Inc is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in North-Eastern Ohio. In 2020 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices merged with locally owned Stouffer Realty to create a real estate powerhouse dedicated to serving Northeast Ohio’s real estate needs.
For Home Sellers:
- Pricing your house: Network agent determines opportunities to increase your sale price. Thus you get the most accurate estimate, powered by cutting edge tech.
- Home Inspection: They help you navigate different states’ inspection processes and recommend a reputable inspector for your home.
- Preparing for sale: A network agent can help project to undertake to add the most value based on your specific home, neighbourhood and market.
For Home Buyers:
- Knowledge: They provide real-world insight and advice based on years of local-market experience and in-depth property and community information to help you finalise your dream home.
- Network Agents: Network agents walk you through the process and provide the most accurate numbers, giving you confidence in decision making.
👉Our Take: Their local real estate agents are exceedingly knowledgeable on real estate best practices, new and emerging technology, local communities and effective marketing strategies. Additionally, their sales associates are continuously trained to ensure that they remain knowledgeable. For these reasons, they have earned the reputation for having the “most professional” real estate agents in the area.
» Flat Fee MLS Companies: All you NEED to know about the 7 best Ohio based Flat Fee MLS Companies
- Backed by a brand name, Berkshire Hathaway
- Technologically Advanced
- Largest Residential Real Estate Brokerage
- Available in only 22 counties in Northeastern Ohio
Rated 4.3/ 5 (out of 7 reviews) on Google
Available in Northeastern Ohio
Key Realty, LTD–Top Agents
🏠About: Key Realty is a company founded on the future of the real estate industry and the world. They conduct all their business online in a virtual, streamlined environment. They provide their agents with incredible resources in this virtual workplace that will make their professional lives more rewarding and effective.
For Home Sellers:
- Comparative Market Analysis: You can request a market analysis from one of their experienced agents and they will compare it to other homes for sale in your neighbourhood thus giving you a real time picture of the homes that might be competing with yours as well as statistics on the market in your area.
- Local agents: Their real estate agents are focused on our local communities and know what it takes to sell your home for the most money in the least amount of time.
For Home Buyers:
- Best Service: If you are a buyer, their agents will help you with the pre mortgage approval, shortlisting of homes, inspection, appraisal and finally close the deal.
👉Our Take: Their agents are trained experts in their field. They know how to steer you in the right direction with each and every move. They pride themselves on quality customer service, first-hand industry education and more sold homes than the local competition.
» For Sale By Owner Contract: How to Create a For Sale By Owner Contract in Ohio
- Cutting-edge Technology for Agents
- Agents with in-depth market knowledge
- Negative Reviews by some customers
No ratings were found on credible websites.
Serves in all major areas of Ohio.
Choose the Best Real Estate Company or Agent in Ohio
For Home Sellers
When buying or selling a house in Ohio, approximately 88% of homeowners use the services of a real estate agent or broker, making the selection of the most qualified agent critical to a successful real estate transaction.
|1. Inquire||When choosing a real estate broker or agent, inquire about their knowledge of the local market and your property type.|
|2. Marketing strategy||Question the marketing strategy, methods of communication, references, and connections a broker has with other real estate professionals before making a decision.|
|3. Full-time Professional||Make certain to hire a professional who is available on a full-time basis.|
|4. Guidance||Ideally, a realtor will be able to guide you through the process of searching for and purchasing a house.|
|5. Local Realtor||Local realtors who work for themselves should not be dismissed. They may have more intimate knowledge of a community, than a large real estate company|
In addition to the questions listed above, there are several other factors to consider when hiring a real estate company or an agent.
Readily Available Agents or Brokerage: While there are competent part-time agents who sell properties, you must hire someone who can show your home at a time that is convenient for you.
Offer Suggestions: Pools, screened-in porches, and other desirable features are known to attract buyers to the area. They will advise on which rooms or features to emphasize or de-emphasize.
Similarly, ask the real estate agent in Ohio if there are any improvements you could make to the house to make it more desirable. The best agents will often make these suggestions without your input.
Local Expert: Hire or retain a local expert. These agents will also be aware of the typical selling and listing prices in the area.
Other than that, ask a local brokerage or your friends and family if they know anyone who has sold many homes or businesses there. Also, other ideas include looking through local real estate publications to see which agents have the most listings.
» More: Top Real Estate Agents in America
🌟 Looking For a Reputed Real Estate Company in Ohio?
Choose Houzeo! Houzeo is rated 4.5 stars on Google Reviews and Trustpilot. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
🏡 WANT TO TRY FSBO IN OHIO? Check out our guide on how to sell by owner in Ohio.
For Home Buyers
In contrast, an inexperienced agent may make things more difficult for you (and your wallet) than they need to be during the home buying process.
A specific set of abilities distinguishes the best real estate agents from the rest to buy houses in Ohio. Is there a list of these abilities? Let’s find out
|Point to Remember||Description|
|1. Good Communication >||Look for an agent who is a good communicator and can answer all of your questions about the home-buying process.|
|2. Reliable Experience >||When interviewing real estate agents, be sure to not only inquire about the length of time they have been in the business of buying and selling homes, but also inquire about their specific experience.|
|3. Strong Local Market Knowledge >||Each market is unique. In order to navigate the nuances of your local market, you'll need a real estate agent who is familiar with local market trends and patterns. Choose a real estate agent who has a track record of quickly placing buyers in homes (and getting them a great deal, too).|
|4. Positive Reviews >||Online reviews are a great resource when choosing a realtor. Read as many reviews as you can before choosing a real estate agent, and look for past clients who have only positive things to say about their experiences.|
|5. Personal Rapport >||Ultimately, you want a realtor you like. You'll be spending a lot of time together, so choose someone you enjoy being around and who truly understands your needs.|
» More: Best REALTORS in Ohio You NEED to Know
For Real Estate Professionals
There are certain points you need to keep in mind while choosing the right real estate brokerage for working
1. Commission Split
Most realtors in Ohio work on commission.. You don’t get paid unless you sell. When you sell, you’ll split the profits with your broker. Brokers charge various commissions. (Some brokers do offer salaried positions, but they are rare.) While company culture, resources, market share, reputation, and support will all be important, you should choose a brokerage that offers you a commission split you can live with.
For Example: Let’s say you sell a $300,000 home and the average commission in your area is 6%. And this 6% is split between the buyer and seller’s agents. Now you’re down to 3%, or $9,000. Then you must inform your broker. A 60/40 commission split means you get 60% of $9,000, or $5,400. Of course, this is pre-tax.
Real estate commissions have been falling rapidly, and Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Ohio like Houzeo.com offer a better approach to cost savings, convenience, and time to market.
What’s a good commission split?
Commission split depends on your industry, your market, the broker’s support and resources, and more. Also, understand the split and how you can increase your percentage over time. Remember that some brokerages now offer real estate agents a salary and benefits package, so you may want to shop around if this approach appeals to you.
Here is an example of a commission split for 5 companies:
|1. Keller Williams||70 / 30|
|2. RE/MAX||95/5, 80/20, 70/30, 60/40 (capping system)|
|3. Century 21||50/50, 70/30, 8% franchise fee (capping system)|
|4. Coldwell Banker Real Estate||50/50, 60/40, 70/30 (capping system)|
2. Brokerage Culture
Before choosing an OH real estate broker, consider your work environment. How much coworker support do I need? Like other businesses, real estate brokerages develop a culture that guides their operations.
Are you looking for a family-oriented, small-town brokerage? Or do you prefer a big-box franchise brokerage that leaves you to your own devices? Is it a weekly get-together or a company caravan? The best way to learn about a company’s culture is to talk to employees or attend company events.
3. Reputation of the Company
Begin your research by performing a buyer-like Google search as you want a brokerage with a solid market presence and a good reputation as you can rely on them to find leads if they have a large market share.
The brokerage’s niche is also vital and the right broker can triple your income. Moreover, your ideal niche will likely be a mix of your interests, lifestyle, and local opportunities.
4. A Franchise or Independent Brokerage
When choosing a real estate broker in Ohio, consider whether you want to work for a franchise or an independent brokerage. Famous brokerages like RE/MAX and Keller Williams have offices nationwide.
A family-owned brokerage may have served a community for generations. However, franchises typically provide more support and training to their agents than independent firms.
Independent firms are usually small to medium-sized and based locally. Working for an independent broker gives you more freedom to run your business as you wish.
5. Receive Offer Support
For example, some brokerages provide extensive mentoring and free advertising. Other brokerages are merely stopgaps while you build your own business. Although you may attend an occasional sales training class or monthly brokerage meeting, you are on your own.
There are many variations between the two extremes, and it comes down to personal preference.
Best Real Estate Companies to Work for in Ohio
A real estate company employs licensed real estate agents who represent local buyers and sellers. Let’s discuss the 5 best real estate companies to work for in Ohio based on commissions, fees, training, brand recognition, and marketing efforts.
|1. Keller Williams||Agents looking for a high commission structure as well as opportunities for continuing education|
|2. RE/MAX||Customizing commission splits and desk fees for established agents|
|3. Coldwell Banker Realty||Marketing, lead generation, and other tools for tech-savvy agents|
|4. eXp Realty||A virtual brokerage where professionals can have access to a wide range of online resources and tools.|
|5. Her Realty (Now Howard Hanna)||A real estate where you get everything under one roof|
Sell your home In Ohio With Houzeo
A top real estate agent has a lot of clients in their pocket. Working with the largest or the biggest real estate company has its disadvantage. Often people have these two questions: Real estate offices near me and how to find a good real estate broker?
Understand that it may be one of the biggest real estate companies near you, but the REALTOR’S experience might not be enough. As we have already read about the companies where the agent- experience may not be the same everywhere. Also, the agents may show interest in a deal only if the deal is extremely profitable.
In this case, a top-rated Flat Fee MLS Ohio listing service is invaluable in helping you reach your goals, whether you’re buying or selling a house in Ohio for the first time or the fifth.’
With Houzeo, instead of paying the average listing rate of around 3%, you’ll only pay a flat fee which will save you not only thousands of dollars but also give you a great buying-selling experience.
|Price Comparison||Houzeo||Other Real Estate Companies|
|Listing Agent Commission / Fee||$349||5%-6%|
|Recommended Buyer Agent Commission||2.5%||2.5% – 3.0%|
▶️ Click Here: What American Home Sellers Have To Say About Houzeo?
What does Houzeo Offer? – A Quick Glimpse
|💻 Houzeo’s tech-centric broker partners charge just the upfront flat fee, and no commission for all DIY plans (except in minimum service states)|
|👩🏻💻 Offers typically are routed to the brokers. Houzeo’s Offers Platform allows your broker to present the offer to you instantly|
|💰 Houzeo Offers Platform allows sellers to Counter an Offer and Request Highest & Best Offers Online|
|📱 Houzeo Showings is available both on Houzeo’s website and on the Houzeo mobile app (learn more)|
|🕛 Available only on weekdays up to 1 pm, and only in select MLS’. After you’ve purchased the Gold or Platinum plans, email email@example.com with the subject line “Expedited Listing Request: “. Service is free for Gold and Platinum plan customers|
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
Check out the following video for all the details you need:
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
It has been a lot of fun to see a lot of digitally-driven real estate companies open and grow much faster than the real estate brokerages offering In-person full service in the last few years. So, if you’re buying or selling a house, these next-generation platforms use technology to help you through the process, making it easier for you.
People have long known that technology is changing the real estate industry. Therefore, when used correctly, technology can give clients more valuable information, especially outside of the traditional way that people buy and sell homes.
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why the platform is the best in America’s competitive housing market.
- ✍️ Editor’s Note: Though selling your home yourself on a For Sale By Owner website can save you thousands in commission, we highly recommend you add a Flat Fee MLS listing to your marketing strategy. Check out the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Ohio.
Resources for Selling Your Ohio Home
Top Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Ohio
Top companies that buy houses for cash in Ohio with instant offers and quick closing. Refer to this blog and find out who is the best?
Who Pays for the Closing Costs in Ohio?
Are you finding it hard to understand who pays what closing cost in Ohio? Here’s our guide to making your house selling endeavor easier!
Best Ohio Real Estate Websites
We have compiled and reviewed the Best Real Estate Websites in Ohio for property transactions and real estate in Ohio in 2022.
Seller’s Mandatory Disclosure Statement Ohio
Are you finding it hard to understand the Ohio seller disclosure statement? Here’s our guide to making your house selling endeavor easier!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the largest real estate company in Ohio?
Her Realtors (Now combined with Howard Hanna) is the biggest real estate company in Ohio in terms of volume of sales.
Which is the best real estate company to work for in Ohio?
According to sources the best real estate company to work for in Ohio is RE/MAX One.
- Wholesaling Real Estate in Ohio: Wholesaling real estate can be one of the best options when starting real estate investing. Read to know how real estate wholesaling works in OH.
- Cost to Build a House in Ohio: More people than ever are choosing to build their homes rather than dealing with real estate companies. Discover why a home building is cheaper than buying a new one in OH.
- How Much are Closing Costs in OH: Discover your closing cost obligations in Ohio.
- Ohio Seller Closing Costs Calculator – Calculate your seller closing costs!
Keywords: real estate companies in ohio, largest real estate companies in ohio, best real estate company to work for in ohio, ohio real estate title company, realtor ohio, ohio real estate companies, real estate agents in ohio, ohio realtors, realtor ohio, realtors columbus ohio, columbus oh realtors, columbus ohio realtors, ohio real estate, ohio realty, realitor.com ohio, realtor columbus ohio, bratenahl ohio, ohio real estate title company, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, ohio realtors, columbus ohio realtors, ohio real estate, real estate ohio, realtor columbus ohio, real estate companies ohio, seller closing costs calculator Ohio, buyer closing costs calculator Ohio, home appraisal fee ohio, selling an inherited house in ohio, get preapproved for a mortgage, websites for sale by owner, home staging, get a cash offer for my house ohio, title policy definition, flat fee mls listing ohio, fsbo ohio, foreclosure, low cost real estate brokerage, cash home buyers near meUncategorized