If you are looking to buy or sell your house, the agent you choose is critical. Most agents or realtors are associated with a real estate company or a brokerage. The top real estate companies offer thousands in savings for home sellers while others offer thousands in rebates to home buyers.
In this blog, we cover the top 10 real estate companies in the USA.
Rankings: Top Real Estate Companies
🏅 Top Real Estate Companies
- Houzeo.com: Best Flat Fee Service
- Redfin.com: Best Full-Service Discount Brokerage
- Opendoor.com: Best iBuyer
- HomeVestors: Best Cash Buyer
- eXp Realty : Best For Traditional Agent Service
- Keller Williams : Best Agent Matching Service
- Zillow: Best For Residential Properties
- Berkshire Hathaway: Best For Luxury Properties
- CBRE: Best For Commercial Properties
- Coldwell Banker: Best For Investment Properties
America’s 10 Best Real Estate Companies
1. Houzeo.com: Best Flat Fee Service
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. It is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission.
For Home Sellers: Houzeo offers 4 FSBO MLS listing packages for home sellers.
- Bronze Package – $99: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $379: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
- Add-ons: Houzeo offers custom add-ons like ShowingTime, lock boxes, and yard signs. The Houzeo “For Sale” yard sign is America’s most popular For Sale By Owner Sign. It costs only $49, but you can get it for free if you send us a selfie!
Mobile App: List your property, manage showings, and review & compare offers at your fingertips with Houzeo’s App!
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what FSBO sellers have to say about listing with Houzeo.com.
Houzeo is Florida’s #1 real estate company because of 8 reasons:
- Near Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states + DC.
- No Listing Agent Commission: With Houzeo, you only pay a small flat fee to get access to the MLS and all the Houzeo tech.
- 100% Online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers.
- Max Exposure: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites.
- Fast Listing: Rush listing option gets you listed within a business day with Houzeo Concierge. This is best to sell your house fast.
- Real Estate On the Go: Houzeo Mobile App mimics most functionality of the Houzeo web platform, including Offers and Showings.
- 5-Star Customer Service: Superb support that minimizes Houzeo complaints.
- No Hidden Fees: There are no Houzeo hidden fees.
» Is Houzeo Legit: Learn more about Houzeo.com’s locations and services.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what FSBO sellers have to say about listing with Houzeo.com
Houzeo has a 4.9 out of 5 rating on Trustpilot.
Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology. Houzeo is an online real estate platform that allows for sale by owners to list their homes for a flat fee. Home sellers can list their property with Houzeo for as little as $349.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, and the Gold at $449. The full-service Platinum package is priced at $1200 with no hidden costs at closing.
2. Redfin: Best Discount Brokerage
#1 Nationwide Brokerage
Redfin is America’s #1 discount real estate brokerage. It offers services in 100+ real estate markets across the country in 49 states.
- Redfin Full-Service Agent – 1.5% Commission: This is a full-service package. This includes pricing assistance, listing paperwork, negotiation support, etc.
- Redfin Concierge – 2.5% Commission: The “Concierge” plan includes everything from the Full-Service package. Additional services include professional cleaning and home staging.
- Redfin Premier Agent – 1.5% Commission: This package is exclusively for luxury properties and includes everything that comes with the Full-Service package.
Mobile App: Yes
👉Our Take: When you opt for Redfin, you can save a considerable amount on the commission fees. Although Redfin tries to provide its service 3x faster than the traditional method, it limits its ability to provide personalized service.
» Redfin Reviews: The Reality of 1% Fees, Pros & Alternatives
Here are some advantages of choosing Redfin:
- Advanced Technology: Redfin is primarily known for its advanced tech platform and mobile app.
- Full-Service Agents at Low Commission – 1.5%: Redfin’s full-service package is priced at 1.5%. It saves you thousands of dollars compared to the traditional 3% listing commission.
- Detailed Paperwork: Redfin provides the necessary paperwork and an elaborate listing agreement with a marketing plan.
- Nationwide Coverage: Redfin covers 80+ markets in the US.
- Easy Deal Closings: Redfin agents help with negotiations and guide you throughout your home-selling process. It will make your closing easy and faster.
In our research, we found some red flags of Redfin, that could make your experience less satisfactory.
- Lack of Personalized Services: Customers have often complained that Redfin agents are not able to give personalized service, as they serve a high volume of clients.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Customers have complained that agents are often unreachable and unprofessional.
- Slow Listing Process: According to Redfin’s listing agreement, a Redfin property takes 18 days to list on MLS. Services like Houzeo will list you on the MLS within 24 to 48 hours.
- Limited Agent Selection: As per customer reviews, Redfin lacks an array of agents. This means you get an agent assigned automatically without having any choice in the matter.
- Agents are Less Incentivized: Unlike traditional agents who work for commission, Redfin agents get a fixed salary. This can demotivate them from offering you services apart from Redfin’s defined services.
Redfin has a rating of 3.5 out of 5.0 on Consumer Affairs.
Redfin provides a full-service plan for just a 1.5% listing commission.
However, Redfin agents are sometimes not able to provide a personalized experience to their customers. They also have a slow listing process which takes 18 days to list a property on MLS.
3. Opendoor: Best iBuyer
Instant Cash Offers
Opendoor is the country’s best and largest iBuyer. It offers instant cash offers on homes with flexible closing times.
- Cash Offers – 5% Service Fee: Opendoor offers cash offers for home sellers and charges a service fee of 5% of the home sale price which can go up to 14%. In 2023, Opendoor will likely offer 70% to 90% of the property’s Fair Market Value (FMV).
- Buying From Opendoor: Opendoor lists all the houses owned by it on its website. You can also negotiate the selling price and closing costs after Opendoor accepts your offer. Typically, Opendoor home sales are closed within 14-45 days.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: In 2023’s real estate market, Opendoor may not be the best option to sell your home to because their offer will be below fair market value.
» Opendoor Reviews: Why Will Opendoor Pay Much Less than Fair Market Value in 2023?
Opendoor has the following advantages which make it stand out from other cash companies:
- Cash Offer in 24 Hours: Your home selling experience with Opendoor is quick, easy, and comes with a preliminary offer within 24 hours.
- Flexible Closing Date: Once you accept Opendoor’s final offer, you can choose a closing date between 14 and 60 days.
- Opendoor Exclusives: Opendoor also offers properties that are not listed anywhere else on the market.
- Wide Coverage: It offers iBuyer services in 48 metro areas.
- Late Checkout Upto 14 Days: Opendoor allows sellers to close on their homes, receive sale proceeds, and temporarily rent their homes.
- No Cancellation Fees: You can cancel the contract without any cancellation fee.
- No Upfront Costs: When you sell to Opendoor, you skip the traditional home selling process. No need to fix, repair or stage the property!
- Fantastic UI Experience: Opendoor provides a good mobile application for its users.
» What is Home Staging: Learn more about home staging, pros, cons, and costs of staging a property.
In our research, we have found some significant drawbacks of Opendoor.
- Lowball Cash Offer: Opendoor’s final cash offer may be below the property’s fair market value, around 70%. They also deduct repair and closing costs.
- Service Fee – 5%: Opendoor charges a 5% service fee which can go up to 14%. Plus they may add on additional repair costs post the home inspection.
- Non-Negotiable Offer: Opendoor’s offer is a take-it-or-leave-it offer, which leaves you zero room for negotiation.
- Undisclosed Costs: The offer doesn’t disclose the repair cost breakdown, service fees, and closing costs.
- Opendoor May Back Out of the Deal: Some homeowners have had a bad experience with Opendoor. Opendoor backed out of the cash deal at the last minute, leaving the homeowner stranded.
- Strict Eligibility Criteria: Opendoor doesn’t pay cash for inherited properties, homes with tenants, pre-fabricated or mobile homes, and properties located in a flood zone.
Opendoor has a rating of 4.4 out of 5.0 stars across 3,106 reviews on Reviews.io.
Opendoor makes all-cash offers to homeowners within 24 hours of submitting a request for an offer on their website. If you accept an offer from Opendoor, make sure you’re willing to pay a service fee of 5% of the sale price.
Opendoor operates solely online. They are already an industry leader in real estate transaction analytics and housing market research, since their launch in 2014.
4. HomeVestors: Best Cash Buyer
NATIONAL CASH BUYER
HomeVestors is a nationwide network of real estate investors. Each office is operated by a local real estate investor independently. This cash home buyer company is the parent brand of We Buy Ugly Houses.
- Service Fee: None.
- Typical Offer: 50% to 70% of Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Eligible Properties: Distressed properties with foundational issues, houses of couples going through a divorce, homes with bad mortgages, inherited homes, properties in high-crime neighborhoods, etc.
- Closing Offer Terms: HomeVestors provides a flexible closing date, up to 30 days out. Offer terms are inflexible and depend on the local real estate investor of your region.
👉 Our Take: This cash buyer company is best for home sellers looking to unload an extremely distressed house quickly.
» HomeVestors Reviews: ALL you need to know about America’s biggest cash house buyer network.
- Fast Cash for Distressed Homes: HomeVestor investors make fast cash offers, regardless of the property’s condition. The initial offer is based on comparable properties in the area and housing market trends.
- Zero Service Fees: Home Vestors doesn’t charge any service fee when you sell your property for cash.
- Zero Upfront Costs: When selling to HomeVestors.Com, you don’t need to prep the home or worry about repairs. There is no listing paperwork or need for photography!
- Flexible Closing: You can choose a flexible closing schedule when you sell to HomeVestors, the ‘Home buyers of America.’
- Near Nationwide Coverage: HomeVestors has 800 independently owned franchisee offices in 45 states.
» HomeVestors Coverage: Find which HomeVestor office is in your proximity.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with HomeVestors.
- Lowball Cash Offer: HomeVestors pays less than what sellers could gain on the open market. The cash offer is ~50% to 70% of the property’s FMV.
- HomeVestors Will Spam You: Past sellers have complained about HomeVestor’s incessant spamming. The emails don’t stop even if you decline their cash offer and unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- HomeVestors.com is Not 100% Online: Home Vestors has a limited tech stack. This means a lot of processes, like requesting a counteroffer or managing inspections, will be offline and manual. They don’t even have a mobile app.
- Inconsistent Quality of Service: When you sell to HomeVestors, you sell your house to a local investor. The service quality will differ based on that investor’s franchisee.
HomeVestors has 2.2 out of 5 stars with 5 reviews on Better Business Bureau.
» HomeVestors Review: Is HomeVestors the best traditional cash buyer in 2023?
HomeVestor makes fast cash offers and doesn’t charge any service fee. They offer 50-70% for properties FMV (Fair Market Value).
Home sellers looking to sell their distressed property quickly can consider this option.
- 👉 iBuyer vs Cash Buyer: iBuyer looks for houses in good condition and offers it at its FMV (Fair Market Value). Cash buyer finds distressed properties and offers 50-60% on it. Cash buyer buys the property in its as-is condition.
5. eXp Realty: Best Traditional Agent Service
Global Online Brokerage
eXp Realty is one of the top US real estate companies that provide a variety of services to both buyers and sellers. To help their clients, agents use cutting-edge technology from the cloud-based platform and database system.
- Traditional Agent – 5-6% Commission: eXp realty has agents with experience and expertise in real estate. They can help you get the best value for your property and sell it faster. Typically, real estate commission is 5 -6% of the home’s sale price
- Express Offers: You can also sell your home fast and as is. Request an offer from their website and get fast cash offers.
👉 Our Take: The real estate agents of eXp Realty are experienced professionals. We recommend going for this company if you are looking to work with a traditional real estate agent and are a first-time home buyer/home seller.
» Best Real Estate Websites: Top 12 real estate websites in the US
Key features for eXp Realty are mentioned below:
- Express Offers: The technologically-advanced online platform of eXp realty helps you connect with the right buyers. With their technology, your overall home-selling process is simplified and stress-free.
- Agent Network: Connects you with a local agent with expertise. The cloud-based platform makes the job easier for the agents and in a way for home sellers/buyers.
- Consistent Support: Their agent will be available throughout the buying process, at every step when you need it. With on-demand consistent support, you will be able to avoid unnecessary expenses while buying a home.
- Local Expertise: eXp realty agents have expertise in local real estate market data and are updated. Their market insights will help you in your real estate transactions.
- Investment Advice: The eXp agent guides you on your financial and investment decisions. With the advice of an eXp agent, you can easily figure out how much and where you should invest in the real estate market.
- Assistance with Negotiation: Whether it is about negotiating home offers, inspection amounts, repairs, or legal agreements, you will get a negotiator to do it on your behalf.
Here are a few red flags we found about eXp Realty:
- Agent Experience: Agent-to-agent experience differs and few customers had issues with their agents.
- Mortgage: Few customers also had issues with lenders and mortgage companies they have associations with
eXp Realty has a rating of 2.7 out of 5 on Google Reviews.
eXp Realty has local agents with expertise and they will help you in the real estate transaction. If you are a first-time home seller or home buyer, you can choose eXp Realty to guide you throughout the real estate transaction.
Agent-to-agent experience might differ. Read agent reviews online and try to get a recommendation from a reliable source.
6. Keller Williams: Best Agent Matching Service
Luxury and Commercial Properties
Keller Williams is a Texas-based company. It is the world’s largest real estate technology franchise by agent count. It has more than 1,100 offices and 200,000 associates.
- Traditional Agents– 5-6% Commission: Keller William’s real estate agents specialize in selling homes from pricing and staging to finding the right buyer. Typically, real estate commission is 5 -6% of the home’s sale price
👉Our Take: Keller Williams Realtors is the largest residential real estate firm in the United States of America. We recommend this company if you are a first-time home seller and need assistance in your home selling process.
» Top Real Estate Agents: Connect with America’s top agents!
Keller William as a brand is technology-driven and has an education-based culture. Their key features are mentioned below:
- Keller Cloud: Keller Cloud helps agents to prioritize sellers’ goals, maximize lead generation, and gather insightful data to produce a truly effective go-to-market strategy for home selling.
- Professional Assistance: Keller William agents will preview homes on your behalf, and work throughout the process of finding your dream home.
- Tools and Resources: Marketing savvy tools to get your home top-tier exposure
- Advance Home Search: The technology of Keller Williams makes home search and buying an advanced experience for buyers. The management system of Keller Williams to track communication help agents to understand the buyer’s needs.
- Company Culture: The brand has a culture that is agent-centric, technology-driven, and education-based, and it recognizes and rewards its agents for their contributions.
Few dealbreakers we found about the company:
- Poor Customer Reviews: Many customer complaints regarding their services. They also have poor ratings on major review platforms.
- Agent Experience: A lot of customers also complained about poor agent experience. Since, Keller William is a franchise, the agent-to-agent experience might differ.
Keller Williams has a 5 out of 5 rating on Zillow.
Keller Williams is the world’s largest real estate technology franchise in terms of its agent count. This will help you find the best agent.
Keller Williams agents will guide you throughout your home selling or home buying process. However, since it is a franchise, the agent-to-agent experience might vary.
4 Top Real Estate Companies Based on Property Type
Check out the best real estate companies that have a huge database of different types of properties. We have categorised them as per the type of properties they excel at:
7. Zillow: For Residential Properties
🎡 Largest Real Estate Marketplace
Zillow is the most visited real estate website. Zillow provides an exceptional home buying, renting, and selling experience.
- FSBO Listing on Zillow – $0: You can list your home for free on Zillow’s FSBO platform.
- MLS Listing via Zillow Premier Agent – 3% commission: A Zillow Premier Agent will assist you throughout your home selling process. However, this is the traditional way to sell your home and not the FSBO way.
- Zillow Premier Agent: You can connect with an agent representing a particular property and get their commission rates on request. Typically, a buyer agent charges a 2%-3% commission on the sale price.
👉 Our Take: Zillow lets you list your property for free and is great for exposure, but your information is stored as a lead in their marketing funnel. Essentially, the bargain is your confidential data in exchange for Zillow’s “free” listing.
» Zillow Offers Reviews: Everything you need to know about Zillow
Key Features of Zillow:
- Your Listing is Updated in Real-Time: On Zillow, you do all the listing changes which reflect immediately, instead of waiting for a listing agent to do it for you.
- Free Listing: Zillow provides free For Sale By Owner listing. But, all FSBO listings on Zillow are hidden in the ‘Other Listings’ tab. This has lowered the success rate of free Zillow FSBO listings drastically.
- Zestimate: Zillow’s home value estimate is a tool for pricing your home. It incorporates data from the MLS, market trends, location, etc. to give you an accurate property value.
Zillow has some major drawbacks that home sellers should be aware of.
- Unsolicited Calls From Listing Agents: Your information will become an FSBO lead for Listing Agents. You will get numerous unsolicited calls from these agents asking you to list with them.
- Inaccurate Tool: Many users have faced inconveniences in selling their homes due to Zestimate’s inaccuracy.
- Poor Customer Reviews: A staggering number of customers have complained regarding their disappointing experience with Zillow.
Zillow has a rating of 2.7 out of 5 on Consumer Affairs.
Zillow is the largest marketplace for home buyers. It has more than 135 million homes listed online. It is a great platform for homebuyers to search for their future homes.
The FSBO listings that Zillow offers are free. However, once your house gets listed, expect a lot of unsolicited marketing calls from the listing agents.
8. Berkshire Hathaway: For Luxury Properties
💫 Luxury Listings
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is a real estate brokerage franchise. Headquartered in Minneapolis with over 44,000 real estate agents and 900 offices, BHHS makes over $136 billion annually in residential real estate transactions.
- Specialized Agents for Luxury Properties: Berkshire Hathaway is known for selling high-end properties. Their agents can help you get the best price for your luxury property. Typically, their agent may charge a commission of 5% -6% of the home’s sale price.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Berkshire Hathaway is known for their luxury listings and expert agents. Their network of agents will help you in your real estate transaction, both as a home seller and a home buyer.
» Selling a House: Things you need to know!
Berkshire Hathaway is known for their expertise in dealing with luxury properties:
- Free Market Summary and Home Valuation: There’s no need to sign a contract with one of their brokers to get a free analysis of your home’s value and a summary of the local market.
- Agent Assistance: You can search for an office or an agent on their website. They provide guidance and assistance on your real estate transaction from start to close.
- Strong Agent Network: BHHS has a strong network of real estate agents which helps the seller’s property get maximum exposure.
- Warranty on Property: American Home Shield Warranty is a handy tool that protects sellers from unexpected costs.
Few red flags we found about Berkshire Hathaway:
- Agent Experience: Since this is a franchisee, agent experience differs from one location to another
- Poor Reviews: Poor ratings on various portals about delayed process and communication processes.
Berkshire Hathaway has a rating of 3.5 out of 5 on Yelp.
Berkshire Hathaway is known for selling high-end luxury properties. Their expert agents can help you get the best price for your home.
We recommend this company if you are interested in dealing with luxury properties.
9. CBRE: For Commercial Properties
#1 in commercial real estate services
Based in Dallas, CBRE is world’s largest commercial real estate firm.
Services Offered: They offer services in Office space, Industrial, Logistics & Retail industry
- For Investors: CBRE offers property management, investment banking, debt & loan evaluation, and technical services to their investors
- For Businesses: CBRE offers location analytics, automated building solutions, expense management solutions, workplace, and facilities management.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: CBRE is an industry leader when it comes to commercial real estate transactions. However, they have a lot of bad reviews online. We recommend doing thorough research before doing any transactions with them.
Key features of CBRE are mentioned below:
- Work Culture: Many employees have written good reviews about the working environment and company culture
- Project Management: Major clients who have worked with them find their management skills result oriented and impressive.
CBRE has the following drawbacks:
- Poor Reviews: Many customers have written poor reviews about their experience with CBRE services.
- Paperwork Issues: A lot of property owners and investors have complained about delays in their agreements or not getting their forms submitted on time.
CBRE has a 1.9 out of 5 rating on Trustpilot.
CBRE is an industry leader in commercial real estate services and investment. They mostly focus on Commercial Property Management, Commercial Brokerage Services, Commercial Financing, Funding, & Investment.
However, they have a lot of customer complaints about their management. We recommend doing thorough research before going ahead.
10. Coldwell Banker: For Investment Properties
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC is an American full-service real estate brokerage.
- Traditional Agent- 5%-6% Commission: Coldwell Banker real estate agents specialize in selling homes by assisting you from pricing and staging to finding the right buyer. Typically real estate commission is 5%-6% of the home’s sale price.
👉Our Take: We recommend Coldwell Banker because of their Full-Service Marketing System. This shows that they are professional, and committed to providing service that goes above and beyond their customers expectations.
» Real Estate Brokerages: The best brokerages and companies in America!
Coldwell Banker is the most established real estate franchise system in the USA. The following are its key features:
- Nationwide Coverage: Coldwell Banker covers all 51 states of America.
- Marketing: Coldwell Banker plans out a marketing strategy for sellers with the help of market knowledge, advanced pricing tools, and access to comprehensive housing data.
- Strong Agent Network: They have knowledgeable real estate professionals who have better reach in the market
- Local Agents: Agents with local experts help you learn more about the current state of the housing market so you can price the house right to attract buyer interest.
Few drawbacks we found about Coldwell Banker:
- Delayed Process: Previous customers have stated that the company does not respond in time.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Coldwell Banker has received poor reviews from their customers.
Coldwell Banker has a rating of 3 out of 5 on ConsumerAffairs.
Coldwell Banker is one of the trusted brands in real estate. They cover a wide range of properties for investment purposes.
Real estate agents associated with their brand name come with their own expertise and can guide you well in making your investment decisions.
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Company?
For Home Sellers
86% of home sellers go for a real estate agent or broker. Agents are associated with real estate companies. Here are a few things to keep in mind, when you choose a real estate company:
Top companies give full tech support to their agents to market your property better and get better deals in turn. Find companies that offer quick digital transactions and paperless processes.
Many companies also offer showings, where you can schedule open houses and also get your property virtually hosted.
2. Marketing Strategy
Find companies that have a good marketing strategy in place. This includes MLS listing, yard signs, flyers, home staging, photography, open houses, and social media.
3. Agent Reviews
Before you finalize a company, look for agent reviews associated with that company. Read online reviews from credible review platforms like Google reviews, Trustpilot, Yelp, Better Business Bureau, and Zillow reviews.
For Home Buyers
In contrast, an inexperienced agent may make things more difficult for you (and your wallet) during the home-buying process.
However, a home inspection can help you navigate the best offers. Mentioned below are few points to keep in mind, when looking for a good real estate company
Buyer’s rebate is when an agent gives you a percentage of their commission. Agents do this to secure business with you. Some companies have fixed percentages on the rebate amount. Look for a company or a flat fee brokerage that offers buyer rebates.
Many companies have tools like mortgage calculators, affordability calculators, closing cost calculators, email alerts, and virtual showings which help you in your home-buying journey.
3. Agent Reviews
Read online reviews about your agent to look for good agents. Try to get recommendations from family or friends if possible.
Real Estate Agents: Top Real Estate Companies to Work For
1. Keller Williams
Keller Williams is the #1 real estate company in the US to work for. Keller Williams also has a great compensation model for its agents.
They have a commission split of 64/30/6%. 64% goes to the agent, 30% goes to Keller Williams Market Center and 6% ($3,000) is the cap. Once an agent hits the cap amount, commission earned post that, 100% goes to the agent.
As a real estate agent, you can assess a company based on its commissions, fees, training, brand recognition, and marketing efforts.
2. eXp Realty
eXp Realty is one of the top agent-centric companies. They have a good commission model with an 80/20 commission split. Once an agent reaches their annual commission cap ($16,000), 100% of all the commission money goes to the agent.
eXp Realty also has a “Revenue Share Program”, which is their agent referral program.
» Average Real Estate Agent Commission: Find out agent commission and its breakdown in this blog.
In conclusion, to find the best real estate company, have a clear idea about what you are looking for. The company you choose will depend upon factors like brand reputation, the commission offered, technology, resources, marketing strategy etc.
Our comprehensive list of top real estate companies covers all these factors.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
Check out the following video for all the details you need:
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Reviews: Find Out What Sellers Think About Houzeo
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the fastest-growing real estate company in 2023?
eXp realty is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in 2023.
2. Which is the largest commercial real estate company in the USA?
CBRE Group, Inc. is the largest commercial real estate company in America.
3. Which is the best real estate company to work for?
The top real estate companies to work as per reports are:
1. Keller William
3. Coldwell Banker
4. eXp Realty
4. What real estate websites do top real estate agents use?
Real estate websites that top real estate agents prefer are Realtor.com, and Keller Williams for real estate news, lead generation, etc
5. What are the best real estate companies in the USA?
The best real estate companies in US are:
5. eXp Realty
6. Keller Williams
8. Bershire Hathaway
10. Coldwell Banker
Top Real Estate Firms Near Me
|Northeast||Connecticut, Massachusetts , New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York,Pennsylvania , Rhode Island, Vermont, Maine|
|Midwest||Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio , South Dakota, Wisconsin|
|South||Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia,Texas, Washington, D.C., West Virginia|
|West||Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming|
- How to Sell My House Fast: Selling a house in America takes approximately 90 days from the list to close. Here’s how you can sell your house fast and for more cash.
- Selling My House As Is: What does “selling as is” mean? And what options can you explore as a seller? Read and find out!
- Best Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: This article will walk you through the best companies that buy houses for cash.
- Closing Costs: What are the closing costs as a seller? See what’s the real cost and how you can negotiate your closing costs as a seller.
- Closing Costs For Sellers: What are the closing costs as a seller? See what’s the real cost and how you can negotiate your closing costs as a seller.
- Closing Costs For Buyers: Check out real costs related to buying a house and see if you can negotiate your closing costs as a buyer.
- Sell A House By Owner: Find tips to sell your house on your own.
- Best For Sale By Owner Websites: Read our list of the top 12 FSBO websites in the USA.
- For Sale By Owner Contract: Find a detailed guide on drawing up a For Sale By Owner Contract.
- Best Real Estate Websites: Check out the top 12 real estate websites in America.
Related: housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeoUncategorized