Home prices in New Jersey have increased by 15.8% in the last year. In such a competitive market, it is essential to grab the best deal, whether it is selling or buying a home. To do this, you may need the help of NJ real estate companies that offer curated services based on your real estate needs.
Here’s a list of some of the top-ranking real estate companies in New Jersey.
*This list is compiled based on services these companies provide, tech features, online reviews, and reliability.*
Sneak Peek: Top 10 Real Estate Companies In New Jersey
|Houzeo||Most Advanced Tech|
Stellar Customer Reviews
Fast Listing Changes
|⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (2,219 reviews)|
|Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New Jersey Properties||Best for luxury properties||⭐⭐⭐⭐ (52 reviews)|
|Signature Realty||Best for unique marketing||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (92 reviews)|
|Keller Williams Realty||Franchise network + tech tools||⭐⭐ (113 reviews)|
|Compass||Best for in-person & tech support||⭐⭐⭐⭐ (114 reviews)|
|Century 21||Brand and Recognition||⭐⭐⭐ (69 reviews)|
What Is The Average Real Estate Commission In New Jersey?
In New Jersey real estate commissions are between 1% to 6% of the home’s sales price. Typically, it is split evenly (50-50) between the listing agent and the buyer’s agent.
Real estate commissions have been falling rapidly, and Flat Fee MLS Listing Service New Jersey like Houzeo.com offer a better approach to cost savings, convenience, and time to market.
- 💡 SAVE ON COMMISSION FEES: You can finish all listing formalities with Houzeo’s 100% online technology within 60 mins and save the 3% listing agent commission. Get started here and use code “SAVE20” to avail an exclusive 20% discount on Silver+ packages
💲 Skip 3% Listing Agent Commission
Sell your home yourself with Houzeo technology for a flat fee of $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Reviews: Top 10 Real Estate Companies in NJ
Why Houzeo is #1: Houzeo provides the best combination of max savings, max exposure, cutting-edge tech, and 5-star customer service.
Houzeo for Home Sellers:
- Affordable Flat Fee: Save thousands in real estate commissions with Houzeo’s flat fee MLS packages. You can save more if your buyer is also unrepresented by an agent.
- Cutting Edge Technology: Houzeo’s technology is seller-centric, meaning that it is designed to simplify the complex process of listing a house. Houzeo is 100% online, which makes listing a home easy and quick.
- Virtual Full Service: Sellers can avail the services of a traditional real estate agent if they need help navigating through the selling process.
Houzeo for Home Buyers:
- Connect directly with the Seller: Buyers can explore For Sale By Owner properties on Houzeo and directly make an offer, without having to go through a realtor.
- Hi-tech Tools: Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator is also available to buyers. Additionally, buyers can schedule visits through the Houzeo mobile app.
- Buyer’s Rebate: Houzeo.com also offers buyer’s rebate. This rebate can then be used towards the closing costs.
👉 Our Take: Houzeo.com is our top pick because it delivers an unbeatable combination of savings, tech features, and service of any low commission real estate company we’ve reviewed.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out why Houzeo.com is your best bet for maximizing your home equity.
- Near Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states + DC.
- No Listing Agent Commission: With Houzeo, you only pay a small flat fee to get access to the MLS and all the Houzeo tech
- 100% online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Max Exposure: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites
- Fast Listing: Rush listing option gets you listed within a business day with Houzeo Concierge. This is best to sell your house fast.
- Real Estate On the Go: Houzeo Mobile App mimics most functionality of the Houzeo web platform, including Offers and Showings
- 5-Star Customer Service: Superb support that minimizes Houzeo complaints
- No Hidden Fees: There are no Houzeo hidden fees
» Is Houzeo Legit: Learn more about Houzeo.com’s locations and services
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Signature Realty NJ
🏡About: Signature Realty was founded by Michelle Pais in 2010. The company today has more than 100 agents working for it, which is situated at Summit, New Jersey.
For Home Sellers:
- Expert Agents: Each agent is an expert in the area they serve not only geographically but in their specific niche. Signature Agents cater to their clients to exceed their expectations.
- Marketing: Signature agents are constantly monitoring market activity which gives us an upper hand on pricing strategies. Our intimate market knowledge coupled with our proprietary marketing methods helps us achieve top dollar for our sellers in any market.
For Home Buyers:
- Client Needs: During the consultation, we cover your non-negotiables in order to find you the perfect home. Signature Agents also educate a buyer to make sure that they are ready, willing, and able to buy a home.
👉 Our Take: The company provides full service in real estate transactions, i.e. helping the buyers and sellers through the entire deal. They also deal in all kinds of properties, including residential and commercial. With more than 5000 homes sold, the company has a volume exceeding $1 billion in sales.
» Foreclosures: Everything you need to know
Information about Signature Realty NJ’s technology stack is limited, but we’re certain it’s designed in a way that makes home buying and home selling easier.
Signature Realty has 4.9 out of 5 star ratings on Google Reviews.
Signature Realty serves throughout the state of New Jersey.
🏡About: Keller Williams Realty is a real estate company catering to buyers and sellers. They have a knowledgeable and professional team of real estate agents catering to you throughout the buying process.
For Home Sellers:
- Dedicated Agents: Clients receive the assistance of an experienced real estate agent with an expertise in listing, pricing, staging and selling your home to the right buyer quickly.
- Increased Reach: They use their unique marketing systems to maximize your property’s exposure and help you sell your home fast.
For Home buyers:
- Agent Commitment: Agents preview homes in advance on your behalf and also personally tour homes and neighbourhoods with you to help you finalise.
- Tech Tools: Leading-edge tech tools and training gives them the advantage in efficiently finding the right house for you.
👉 Our Take: Keller Williams Realtors is a well-known international real estate company that also happens to be the largest residential real estate firm in the United States of America. The brand has a culture that is agent-centric, technology-driven, and education-based, and it recognizes and rewards its agents for their contributions.
» How to Sell My House Fast? Here’s what you can do.
Agents affiliated with Keller Williams can leverage the Keller Williams Agent advantage. The Keller Cloud is a powerful suite of tools that harmonise smart business solutions for agents and smoother experiences for customers.
Keller Williams has an abysmal rating of 1.8 out of 5 on Trustpilot. Since Keller Williams operates on a franchise model, it is ideal to verify the ratings of the office located in your city.
Keller Williams operates worldwide and offers statewide coverage in California.
🏡About: They are the largest real estate company in the metro-east region of Illinois, working with a team of over 60 highly skilled agents. They give sellers a variety of free tools, including a home value estimator, local market data, and fast cash offer alternatives.
For Home Sellers:
- Marketing: Coldwell Banker can help you determine a marketing strategy with the help of increased accuracy of market knowledge, advanced pricing tools, and access to comprehensive housing data.
- Local Agent: Agents with local expertise help you learn more about the current state of the housing market so you can price the house right to attract buyer interest.
For Home Buyers:
- Financing: From down payments to mortgage prequalification to understanding the type of house that will meet your needs and satisfy your wants, Coldwell Banker can help you make sure have your financial ducks in a row when preparing to buy a house.
👉 Our Take: Coldwell Banker has been recognized as a real estate leader in customer experience and overall quality. Their Full Service Marketing System shows that they are reliable, professional, and committed to providing a level of service that goes above and beyond what their customers expect.
» Best time to Buy a House in New Jersey: Read further to know more.
For every transaction, real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are supported by the extensive resources and the global reach of the Coldwell Banker® brand.
Let’s look at the “Coldwell Banker Agent Advantage”:
- Coldwell Banker Suite of Technology: Innovative products for agents ranging from big data solutions to helping them price properties and identify buyers, marketing luxury properties, etc.
- Coldwell Banker eMarketing Center
- Listing and Post-Listing Presentations
- Enhanced Listing Syndication tools
- Calendar of Events
- Single Sign-on
- Email integration via MS Office 365 or Gmail
- DocuSign Rooms and ZipForm Plus
Coldwell Banker has an average rating of 3.9 stars out of 5 on Consumer Affairs.
Coldwell Banker operates globally and offers statewide coverage in New Jersey.
🏡About: Headquartered in Morris Plains, NJ, Weichert Realtors was established in 1969 by Jim Weichert. Today, the real estate franchise has expanded to more than 300 markets across 39 states in the USA.
For Home Sellers:
- Showcasing Homes: Their Sales Associates have been expertly trained in the industry’s ways and they access innovative ideas and master proven methods for showcasing your home’s best features and creating maximum demand.
- Exposure: Their Welcome Centre links interested buyers with a Sales Associate who can set up appointments to show your home immediately. It gives your home additional exposure on other leading sites, including realtor.com**, Trulia.com and Zillow.com.
- Weichert Price Trend Analysis: By projecting local trends, it helps them go beyond the CMA to help you answer the question, “What is My Home Worth?” and gets the most for your home in today’s market.
For Home Buyers:
- Experienced Agents: With unparalleled instruction on the complexities of the home buying process and a deep understanding of your local housing market, he or she is uniquely-qualified to guide you from your home search and financing, to the closing table and moving day
- Buying Power: Their mortgage partner will help you navigate and streamline the financial piece of the home buying process.
👉 Our Take: The company deals in various types of real estate transactions like buying, selling, and renting residential, commercial, and land properties.
» 7 Best Companies that Buy houses for cash in New Jersey: Read further.
The Rental Property Management Solution system allows tenants to make online payments easily without any intervention from the landlord. The 24 x 7 emergency support is available to assist the tenants and landlords in all situations.
Their website also claims a strict high-tech screening process to filter out unqualified tenants.
Weichert, Realtors has 2.5 out of 5 star ratings on Yelp.
Weichert, Realtors is available throughout New Jersey state.
🏡About: eXp Realty is a leading real estate firm that provides a variety of services to both individuals and businesses. To help their clients find exactly what they need quickly, agents use cutting-edge technology from our cloud-based platform and database system.
For Home Sellers:
- Greater Exposure: Their unique cloud based platform gives every agent access to technology, training and support they need to help you maximise your home’s exposure and get you the best possible price.
- ExpressOffers: Their online platform that easily connects individual home sellers with institutional buyers without fixing or staging your home, avoiding the stress of traditional home sales.
For Home Buyers:
- Consultancy and representation: Receive access to the latest market data, providing you invaluable insights into the real market value and stability so you can make the best investment decision, stress-free.
- Trusted Agents: Your agent is your trusted negotiator, advocating for your interests and guide you through the process of buying and selling, ensuring that you are avoiding costly mistakes.
👉 Our Take: The real estate agents of eXp Realty are experienced professionals. The cloud-based platform makes the job easier for the agents and in a way for home sellers/buyers. The customers may also choose a real estate agent of their choice and collaborate with him/her on the platform.
»How to Sell My House Fast in New Jersey? Here’s what you can do.
eXp offers a platform called ExpressOffers, that exposes a seller to multiple offers at a time from various buyers like cash buyers and iBuyers. This comes in handy for distressed properties, or when selling a home as is, as the seller can skip the efforts of conducting home inspections or staging.
The online platform quickly attracts multiple buyers who make competitive offers and the seller can choose the best option. Throughout the process, the seller can also connect with an agent to guide them through listing, offers, and selling process.
ExP Realty has 2 out of 5 ratings on Trustpilot.
ExP Realty serves across entire state of NJ.
🏡About: Jeffery Realty specializes in retail property transactions, serving tenants, investors, landlords, and developers. With over 30 years in the retail real estate field, the company deals in various transactions like selling, leasing, and buying.
For Home Sellers:
- Experienced Agents: Our team of experienced brokers specialize in a variety of property types including highway retail, neighbourhood strip centres, regional malls and triple-net-leased properties.
- Marketing Strategy: Using the latest technology and up-to-date market data, we bring a customized analytical strategy to ensure that your business is positioned to fully optimize its goals.
For Home Buyers:
- Local Expertise: Our recommendations are based on the demographic and statistical information that we collect and analyse and share with you to determine the best suitable real estate opportunities.
👉 Our Take: Jeffery Realty assists investors in acquiring or disposing of properties based on current market trends. They provide services like offering insightful opinions, complying with due diligence, conducting market research, providing exposure to the right buyers, or negotiating to get a fair deal.
» How to Sell a House By Owner in New Jersey: Read further to learn more.
Information about Jeffery Realty’s technology stack is limited, but we’re certain it’s designed in a way that makes home buying and home selling easier.
Jeffery Realty has 3.7 out of 5 star ratings on Google reviews.
Jeffery Realty covers the entire New Jersey State.
🏡About: Part of the home services chain, they have been serving in the USA since 1960. They offer a range of real estate services from buying, selling, renting, or relocating, and is known for superior tools and free resources to make customers’ real estate journey smoother.
For Home Sellers:
- Pricing your house: A network agent determines opportunities to increase your sale price. Thus you get the most accurate estimate, powered by cutting edge tech.
- Home Inspection: They help you navigate different states’ inspection processes and recommend a reputable inspector for your home.
- Preparing for sale: A network agent can help project to undertake to add the most value based on your specific home, neighbourhood and market.
For Home Buyers:
- Knowledge: BHHS provides real-world insight and advice based on years of local-market experience and in-depth property and community information to help you finalise your dream home.
- Network Agents: Network agents walk you through the process and provide the most accurate numbers, giving you confidence in decision making.
👉 Our Take: BHHS is a real estate brokerage franchise network designed for today’s real estate markets. From first time home buyers to high end residential markets, their franchises are down t0 earth, nimble and local experts.
» Negotiate Real Estate Commission: How to negotiate real estate commisions
Information about Berkshire Hathaway’s technology stack is limited, but we’re certain it’s designed in a way that makes home buying and home selling easier.
Berkshire Hathaway operates globally and offers statewide coverage in New Jersey.
The Blau & Berg Company
- Established in 1932
- 5/5 (2 reviews)
🏡About: Blau & Berg is a full-service real estate brokerage specializing in commercial real estate transactions. These services include everything from site selections to asset repositioning, consultations, tenant representations, and more.
For Home Sellers:
- Dedicated Agents: Knowledge, experience and personal attention are provided to their clients by their dedicated team of commercial real estate professionals.
- Expert Market Service: Real estate brokers know their markets and successfully guide their clients through the process of selling their assets. Combining local expertise, cutting edge technology and global reach through networking and affiliates, The Blau & Berg Company creates a winning combination for clients and partners.
For Home Buyers:
- Experienced Agency: The Blau & Berg Company provides services to identify and evaluate unique real estate investment opportunities. We seamlessly integrate our experience, market knowledge, and cutting-edge technology to maximize value and create solutions to help clients achieve their desired property.
👉 Our Take: The Blau & Berg Company offers a variety of services covering almost every expanse of commercial real estate. These services include industrial sales and leasing, investment services, office space selling, leasing and renting, property and asset management, retail real estate services and tenant representation.
» How much is Title Insurance in New Jersey: Read further to know more.
Information about Blau & Berg Company’s technology stack is limited, but we’re certain it’s designed in a way that makes home buying and home selling easier.
Blau & Berg Company covers the entire state of New Jersey.
🏡About: An American licensed real estate company, Compass (formerly Urban Compass), is the first company to have built a proprietary mobile app for real estate agents. Compass agents utilize the Internet as a marketing medium, get access to a globally elite network of real estate professionals, and avail of best-in-class technology.
For Home Sellers:
- Compass Concierge: Exclusive to Compass, our Concierge program fronts the costs of services that can increase the value of your home. From staging, to painting, to cosmetic renovations, there will be no payment collected until your home sells.
- Increased Exposure: Working with our in-house marketing and advertising agency, your agent will target the right audience across the most effective channels. Our cohesive brand identity will elevate the style and story of your home
For Home Buyers:
- Tech: Its a proprietary platform with the smartest tools paired with the industry’s top talent to make the search experience intelligent and seamless.
- Private Listings: Compass is known for its Compass private exclusives section of listings. These are homes that aren’t on the open market but are available to buyers who work with a Compass agent. Because they aren’t advertised, they are cheaper. Uneven market conditions may favour a private exclusive.
👉 Our Take: Compass Real Estate operates similarly to any other traditional real estate company when it comes to selling your home. Their agents will handle every aspect of your sale, including marketing, holding open houses, fielding offers, negotiating, and finally closing with you.
How to Flip a House: The ONLY guide beginners NEED!
Compass is the first company to revolutionize the real estate market by using technology. These tools help Compass agents evaluate properties, price homes accurately, identify the best time to list, and connect agents to elite professionals globally.
Let’s look at the “Compass Agent Advantage”:
- Luxury Network: Access to a proprietary database of high net-worth sellers and buyers compiled over 20 years.
- Best-in-class Technology: Compass’ suite of tools helps price properties more accurately, the best time to list, etc.
- Compass Collections: The app allows users to create collections of properties they desire. Then it notifies the user with real-time alerts on price changes, etc. Clients can also push notifications to family members to view and comment on their collections. Listing agents get the chance to coordinate viewings easily.
- Marketing Center: A marketing department in itself, this space is preloaded with marketing collaterals for ads, social media, etc.
- Compass Markets: An real-time iOS app that shows historical trends of the housing markets for up to five years.
- Compass CRM: Streamlines communication between consumers and Compass agents. By leveraging AI, the tool can also provide insights to agents, for example, which properties are the consumers most likely to buy.
Compass has a 4-Star rating on Google.
Compass operates globally with statewide coverage in New Jersey.
Choose the Best Real Estate Company or Agent in NJ
Before deciding to work with a real estate company or an agent, you should review and research New Jersey’s housing market trends.
1. For Home Sellers
Whether it’s selling a house in New Jersey or buying one, approximately 92% of homes were sold by using the services of a real estate agent or broker. Naturally, this makes the selection of the most qualified agent critical to a successful real estate transaction.
|1. Inquire||When choosing a real estate broker or agent, inquire about their knowledge of the local market and your property type.|
|2. Marketing strategy||Question the marketing strategy, methods of communication, references, and connections a broker has with other real estate professionals before making a decision.|
|3. Full-time Professional||Make certain to hire a professional who is available on a full-time basis.|
|4. Guidance||Ideally, a realtor will be able to guide you through the process of searching for and purchasing a house.|
|5. Local Realtor||Local realtors who work for themselves should not be dismissed. When compared to a larger real estate company, they may have more intimate knowledge of a community.|
In addition to the questions listed above, there are several other factors to consider when hiring a real estate company or an agent.
Readily Available Agents or Brokerage: While there are competent part-time agents who sell properties, you must hire someone who can show your home when convenient for you.
Offer Suggestions: Pools, screened-in porches, and other desirable features are known to attract buyers to the area. They will advise on which rooms or features to emphasize or de-emphasize.
Similarly, ask the real estate agent in New Jersey if there are any improvements you could make to the house to make it more desirable. The best agents will often make these suggestions without your input.
Local Expert: Hire or retain a local expert. These agents will also be aware of the typical selling and listing prices in the area.
Other than that, ask a local brokerage or your friends and family if they know anyone who has sold many homes or businesses there. Also, other ideas include looking through local real estate publications to see which agents have the most listings.
🏡 WANT TO TRY FSBO IN THE GARDEN STATE? Check out our guide on how to sell by owner in New Jersey.
2. For Home Buyers
In contrast, an inexperienced agent may make things more difficult for you (and your wallet) than they need to be during the home buying process.
A specific set of abilities distinguishes the best real estate agents from the rest when it comes time to buy a house in New Jersey.
|Point to Remember||Description|
|1. Good Communication >||Look for an agent who is a good communicator and can answer all of your questions about the home-buying process.|
|2. Reliable Experience >||When interviewing real estate agents, be sure to not only inquire about the length of time they have been in the business of buying and selling homes, but also inquire about their specific experience.|
|3. Strong Local Market Knowledge >||Each market is unique. In order to navigate the nuances of your local market, you'll need a real estate agent who is familiar with local market trends and patterns. Choose a real estate agent who has a track record of quickly placing buyers in homes (and getting them a great deal, too).|
|4. Positive Reviews >||Online reviews are a great resource when choosing a realtor. Read as many reviews as you can before choosing a real estate agent, and look for past clients who have only positive things to say about their experiences.|
|5. Personal Rapport >||Ultimately, you want a realtor you like. You'll be spending a lot of time together, so choose someone you enjoy being around and who truly understands your needs.|
3. For Real Estate Professionals
There are certain points you need to keep in mind while choosing the right real estate brokerage for working
1. Commission Split:
Most realtors in New Jersey work on commission. You don’t get paid unless you sell. When you sell, you’ll split the profits with your broker. Brokers charge various commissions. (Some brokers do offer salaried positions, but they are rare.) While company culture, resources, market share, reputation, and support will all be important, you should choose a brokerage that offers you a commission split you can live with.
For Example: Let’s say you sell a $300,000 home, and the average commission in your area is 6%. And this 6% is split between the buyer and seller’s agents. Now you’re down to 3%, or $9,000. Then you must inform your broker. A 60/40 commission split means you get 60% of $9,000, or $5,400. Of course, this is pre-tax.
What’s a good commission split?
Commission split depends on your industry, your market, the broker’s support and resources, and more. Also, understand the split and how you can increase your percentage over time. Remember that some brokerages now offer real estate agents a salary and benefits package, so you may want to shop around if this approach appeals to you.
Here is an example of a commission split for 5 companies:
|1. Keller Williams||70 / 30|
|2. RE/MAX||95/5, 80/20, 70/30, 60/40 (Capping system)|
|3. Century 21||50/50, 70/30, 8% franchise fee (Capping system)|
|4. Coldwell Banker Real Estate||50/50, 60/40, 70/30 (Capping system)|
2. Brokerage Culture
Before choosing a real estate broker, consider your work environment. How much coworker support do I need? Like other businesses, real estate brokerages develop a culture that guides their operations.
Are you looking for a family-oriented, small-town brokerage? Or do you prefer a big-box franchise brokerage that leaves you to your own devices? Is it a weekly get-together or a company caravan? The best way to learn about a company’s culture is to talk to employees or attend company events.
3. Reputation of the Company
Begin your research by performing a buyer-like Google search as you want a brokerage with a solid market presence and a good reputation as you can rely on them to find leads if they have a large market share.
The brokerage’s niche is also vital, and the right broker can triple your income. Moreover, your ideal niche will likely be a mix of your interests, lifestyle, and local opportunities.
4. A Franchise or Independent Brokerage
When choosing a real estate broker, consider whether you want to work for a franchise or an independent brokerage. Famous brokerages like RE/MAX and Keller Williams have offices nationwide.
A family-owned brokerage may have served a community for generations. However, franchises typically provide more support and training to their agents than independent firms.
Independent firms are usually small to medium-sized and based locally. Working for an independent broker gives you more freedom to run your business as you wish.
5. Receive Offer Support
For example, some brokerages provide extensive mentoring and free advertising. Other brokerages are merely stopgaps while you build your own business. Although you may attend an occasional sales training class or monthly brokerage meeting, you are on your own.
There are many variations between the two extremes, and it comes down to personal preference.
🏡 Sell FSBO and Avoid Paying 3% Listing Fee
Sell your home yourself and save thousands in commission with Houzeo Technology!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Top Real Estate Companies in New Jersey to Work for
A real estate company employs licensed real estate agents who represent local buyers and sellers. Based on commissions, fees, training, brand recognition, and marketing efforts, let’s review the 5 best real estate companies to work for in New Jersey.
|1. Keller Williams||Agents looking for a high commission structure as well as opportunities for continuing education|
|2. RE/MAX||Customizing commission splits and desk fees for established agents|
|3. Coldwell Banker Realty||Marketing, lead generation, and other tools for tech-savvy agents|
|4. eXp Realty||A virtual brokerage where professionals can have access to a wide range of online resources and tools.|
|5. Century 21||Brokerage brand recognition is a priority for agents.|
Find Top Real Estate Agents in New Jersey With Houzeo
A top real estate agent has a lot of clients in their pocket. Working with the largest or the biggest real estate company has its disadvantage. Often people have these two questions: Real estate offices near me and how to find a good NJ real estate broker?
Understand that it may be one of the biggest real estate companies near you, but the REALTOR’S experience might not be enough. As we have already read about the companies where the agent- experience may not be the same everywhere. Also, the agents may show interest in a deal only if the deal is extremely profitable.
In this case, a top-rated real estate agent is invaluable in helping you reach your goals, whether you’re buying or selling a house for the first time or the fifth.
With Houzeo, instead of paying the average listing rate of around 3%, you only pay a flat fee, saving you thousands of dollars and giving you a great buying-selling experience.
|Price Comparison||Houzeo||Traditional Real Estate Companies|
|Listing Agent Commission / Fee||$349||5%-6%|
|Recommended Buyer Agent Commission||2.5%||2.5% – 3.0%|
▶️ Click Here: What American Home Sellers Have To Say About Houzeo?
💲 You Know Your Home Better Than Any Real Estate Broker
Trust your gut, and sell your home yourself with Houzeo technology!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Final Word: Top Real Estate Companies in New Jersey
Traditional real estate companies are losing the war against flat fee MLS models with disruptive technology tools like Houzeo.com. In 2022’s unusually hot seller’s market, you should explore all options before deciding to sell with a real estate company.
Why pay 3% of your hard-earned equity in 2022 for MLS exposure if you can list your house for a flat rate?
The seemingly endless listing paperwork has been intuitively digitized in Houzeo so that you can list your house on the MLS with minimal clicks, usually under 60 minutes.
If you feel lost or need additional assistance during the process, you can check in with our 5-Star Customer Support team.
What does Houzeo Offer? – A Quick Glimpse
|💻 Cutting-edge Technology: Houzeo’s tech-centric broker partners charge just the upfront flat fee, and no commission for all DIY plans (except in minimum service states)|
|👩🏻💻 Control Over Sale: Offers typically are routed to the brokers. Houzeo’s Offers Platform allows your broker to present the offer to you instantly|
|💰 Houzeo Offers Platform allows sellers to Counter an Offer and Request Highest & Best Offers Online|
|📱 Houzeo Showings is available both on Houzeo’s website and on the Houzeo mobile app (learn more)|
|🕛 5-Star Customer Support is available only on weekdays up to 1 pm and only in select MLS’. After you’ve purchased the Gold or Platinum plans, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Expedited Listing Request: “. Service is free for Gold and Platinum plan customers|
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is the best FSBO and Flat Fee MLS New Jersey platform.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why the platform is the best in America’s competitive housing market.
Resources for Selling Your New Jersey Home
Are you finding it hard to understand what are the seller closing costs in New Jersey? Here’s our guide to making your house selling endeavor easier!
Looking for buying/selling a house in New Jersey? Get help with this blog and know about the Best Real Estate Websites New Jersey.
List of discount real estate brokers in NJ that will help you to sell your house at a competitive price without hefty commissions.
Best Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in New Jersey that provide instant cash offers. Find out who the best is.
Are you finding it hard to understand the sellers’ disclosure NJ? Here’s our guide to making your house selling endeavor easier!
Are you finding it hard to understand who pays what closing cost in New Jersey? Here’s our guide to making your house selling endeavor easier!
We have compiled and reviewed the Best Real Estate Websites in New Jersey for property transactions and real estate in New Jersey in 2022.
- Wholesaling Real Estate in New Jersey: Wholesaling real estate can be one of the best options when starting real estate investing. Read to know how real estate wholesaling works in NJ.
- Cost to Build a House in New Jersey: More people than ever are choosing to build their homes rather than dealing with real estate companies. Discover why a home building is cheaper than buying a new one in NJ.
- How Much are Closing Costs in NJ: Discover your closing cost obligations in New Jersey.
- New Jersey Seller Closing Costs Calculator – Calculate your seller closing costs!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much commission does a real estate agent make in NJ?
A real estate agent who is representing both the seller and the buyer takes about 5-6% commission from the selling price of the property. For instance, about $12,000 will be charged as commission for a home priced at $200,000.
Related: nj real estate, real estate new jersey, biggest commercial real estate companies, top real estate firms in new jersey, real estate agencies in nj, real estate offices in new jersey, real estate agencies new jersey, commercial real estate companies in nj, real estate companies new jersey, top 10 real estate companies in nj, top real estate companies new jersey, realtor new jersey, realtors in nj, top real estate companies in new jersey, keller williams nj, keller williams realty nj, elite realtors of new jersey, keller williams realty nj, realtor nj, kw realty nj, keller williams real estate nj, new jersey real estate, keller williams new jersey, realtors in nj, kw nj, seller closing costs calculator New Jersey, buyer closing costs calculator New Jersey
century 21 nj, c21 real estate, century 21 real estate nj, century 21 new jersey, century 21 in nj, action realty century 21, c21 new jersey, jeffery realty, jeffery real estate, jeffrey realty, jeffery realty new jersey, jeffery realty inc, jeffery realty nj, exp realty nj, exp realty llc new jersey, blau, blauberg, blau and berg, blauberg group, blau & berg, weichert nj, Weichert new jersey, weichert realty nj, weichart nj, weichert com nj, weichert near me, weichert nj real estate, weichert realty new jersey, weicherts realty nj
Related: michelle pais, signature realty, signature realty group, signaturerealtynj, signature realty new jersey, michelle pais nj, michelle pais zillow, signiture realty, signature realty nj llc, pais home, michelle signature, michelle pais group, michelle pais realtor, michelle real estate agent, signature reality, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, michelle realtor, michelle pais signature realty nj, realtor michelle, michelle pais home, coldwell banker nj, coldwell banker new jersey, coldwellbankernj, coldwell banker realty nj, caldwell banker westfield nj, caldwell banker nj, coldwell nj, selling an inherited house in new jersey, get preapproved for a mortgage, websites for sale by owner, home staging, get a cash offer for my house new jersey, title policy definition, flat fee mls listing new jersey, fsbo new jersey, foreclosure, low cost real estate brokerage