The real estate market in Montana is currently very competitive. The home prices in the past year were up by 25% in the state. Every real estate company is in the race of being number one. In all this, it is obvious for sellers and buyers get confused about which company to go with. This guide will help you with the best real estate companies in Montana you can consider for the sale of your home.
At a Glance: 5 Best Real Estate Companies in Montana
|Companies||Key Highlights||Customer Reviews|
|1. Houzeo||📱Most Advanced Tech||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4,296 reviews)|
|2. Century 21||🏢 Best for Commercial Properties||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (40 reviews)|
|3. Keller Williams||🏆 Most Successful Investors||⭐⭐⭐ (766 reviews)|
Reviews: 5 Best Real Estate Companies in Montana
Why Houzeo is #1: Houzeo provides the best combination of max savings, max exposure, cutting-edge tech, and 5-star customer service.
Houzeo for Home Sellers:
- Affordable Flat Fee: Save thousands in real estate commissions with Houzeo’s flat fee MLS packages. You can save more if your buyer is also unrepresented by an agent.
- Cutting Edge Technology: Houzeo’s technology is seller-centric, meaning that it is designed to simplify the complex process of listing a house. Houzeo is 100% online, which makes listing a home easy and quick.
- Virtual Full Service: Sellers can avail the services of a traditional real estate agent if they need help navigating through the selling process.
Houzeo for Home Buyers:
- Connect directly with the Seller: Buyers can explore For Sale By Owner properties on Houzeo and directly make an offer, without having to go through a realtor.
- Hi-tech Tools: Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator is also available to buyers. Additionally, buyers can schedule visits through the Houzeo mobile app.
- Buyer’s Rebate: Houzeo.com also offers buyer’s rebate. This rebate can then be used towards the closing costs.
👉 Our Take: Houzeo.com is our top pick because it delivers an unbeatable combination of savings, tech features, and service of any low commission real estate company we’ve reviewed.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out why Houzeo.com is your best bet for maximizing your home equity.
- Near Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states + DC.
- No Listing Agent Commission: With Houzeo, you only pay a small flat fee to get access to the MLS and all the Houzeo tech
- 100% online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Max Exposure: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites
- Fast Listing: Rush listing option gets you listed within a business day with Houzeo Concierge. This is best to sell your house fast.
- Real Estate On the Go: Houzeo Mobile App mimics most functionality of the Houzeo web platform, including Offers and Showings
- 5-Star Customer Service: Superb support that minimizes Houzeo complaints
- No Hidden Fees: There are no Houzeo hidden fees
» Is Houzeo Legit: Learn more about Houzeo.com’s locations and services
Houzeo is available nationwide.
🏡About: Century 21 is one of the world’s largest real estate brokerage firms. Century 21 has over 11,600 independent franchise real estate brokers working with over 122,000 real estate agents as of April 2021. Their international offices span over 80 countries.
For Home Sellers:
- Comparative Market Analysis: They perform a comparative market analysis to help determine your home’s value to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Greater Exposure: Your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers through their services.
- Trusted Agents: Your agent will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company
For Home Buyers:
- Perfect home: You can find a home in the neighbourhood where you want to live, one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality and value
- Current market info: Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
👉Our Take: As per customer reviews, real estate professionals associated with Century 21 Professional Group are responsive and experts in their subject matter. They are also known for their knowledge of the FL real »estate market and negotiation skills.
- Good Coverage
- Brand Recognition
- Professional real estate agents
- Good marketing exposure to the clients
- Delayed customer services
- Average ratings on reliable platforms
- Unhappy customers, high customer complaints
Century 21 has 3.5 ratings on consumer affairs, based on 204 reviews.
Century 21 operates in more than 80 countries including Arizona.
🏡About: Keller Williams is one of the top real estate companies to have come out in the last couple of decades. Keller Williams Realty was started in 1983 and since then has grown to have 183,000 associates in 1,060 offices across the country.
For Home Sellers:
- Experienced Agents: With Keller Williams, you’ll work with experienced real estate agents from listing to closing. Keller William’s real estate agents specialize in selling homes in all aspects of the process from pricing and staging to finding the right buyer.
- Technology: Keller Williams ensures a smooth real estate experience with an ecosystem like the Keller Cloud, powered by AI and machine learning. Keller Cloud helps agents to prioritize sellers’ goals, maximize lead generation, and gather insightful data to produce a truly effective go-to-market strategy for home-selling.
For Home Buyers:
- Professional Assistance: You will be assisted by skilled and knowledgeable real estate professionals. The agent will preview homes on your behalf, negotiate for the best price, keep you updated with market trends, and work throughout the process of finding your dream home.
- Advance Home Search: The technology of Keller Williams make the home search and buying an advanced experience for buyers. Technologies like State-of-the-Art, a management system of Keller Williams to track communication with every client help agents to better understand the buyer’s needs.
👉Our Take: Keller Williams Realtors is a well-known international real estate company that also happens to be the largest residential real estate firm in the United States of America. The brand has a culture that is agent-centric, technology-driven, and education-based, and it recognizes and rewards its agents for their contributions.
» For Sale By Owner Questions: 21 For sale by Owner questions, answered
Keller Williams has a dedicated mobile app that lets you search for listings in their neighborhood. You can work with a Keller Williams agent if a property of interest is narrowed down by the user. Their app is better than a lot of other established real estate companies as they are functional in a lot of states across America.
Keller Williams Greater Springfield has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 on Facebook.
These are some of the areas in Missouri covered by Keller Williams Greater Springfield:
How to Choose the Right and Best Real Estate Agent or Company
For Home Sellers
When buying or selling a home, most homeowners use the services of a real estate agent or broker, making the selection of the most qualified agent critical to a successful real estate transaction.
|1. Inquire||When choosing a real estate broker or agent, inquire about their knowledge of the local market and your property type.|
|2. Marketing strategy||Question the marketing strategy, methods of communication, references, and connections a broker has with other real estate professionals before making a decision.|
|3. Full-time Professional||Make certain to hire a professional who is available on a full-time basis.|
|4. Guidance||Ideally, a realtor will be able to guide you through the process of searching for and purchasing a house.|
|5. Local Realtor||Local realtors who work for themselves should not be dismissed. When compared to a larger real estate company, they may have more intimate knowledge of a community.|
In addition to the questions listed above, there are a number of other factors to consider when hiring a real estate agent or brokerage.
Readily Available Agents or Brokerage: While there are competent part-time agents who sell properties, you must hire someone who can show your home at a time that is convenient for you.
Offer Suggestions: Pools, screened-in porches, and other desirable features are known to attract buyers to the area. They will advise on which rooms or features to emphasize or de-emphasize.
Similarly, ask the agent if there are any improvements you could make to the house to make it more desirable. The best agents will often make these suggestions without your input.
Local Expert: Hire or retain a local expert. These real estate agents in Montana will also be aware of the typical selling and listing prices in the area.
Other than that, ask a local brokerage or your friends and family if they know anyone who has sold many homes or businesses there. Also, other ideas include looking through local real estate publications to see which agents have the most listings.
» How to Sell My House Fast in Montana: Find Out The Quickest Ways to Sell Your Montana House
For Home Buyers
In contrast, an inexperienced agent may make things more difficult for you (and your wallet) than they need to be during the home buying process.
There is a specific set of abilities that distinguishes the best real estate agents from the rest when it comes time to buy a house. Is there a list of these abilities? Let’s find out
|Point to Remember||Description|
|1. Good Communication >||Look for an agent who is a good communicator and can answer all of your questions about the home-buying process.|
|2. Reliable Experience >||When interviewing real estate agents, be sure to not only inquire about the length of time they have been in the business of buying and selling homes, but also inquire about their specific experience.|
|3. Strong Local Market Knowledge >||Each market is unique. In order to navigate the nuances of your local market, you'll need a real estate agent who is familiar with local market trends and patterns. Choose a real estate agent who has a track record of quickly placing buyers in homes (and getting them a great deal, too).|
|4. Positive Reviews >||Online reviews are a great resource when choosing a realtor. Read as many reviews as you can before choosing a real estate agent, and look for past clients who have only positive things to say about their experiences.|
|5. Personal Rapport >||Ultimately, you want a realtor you like. You'll be spending a lot of time together, so choose someone you enjoy being around and who truly understands your needs.|
For Real Estate Professionals
There are certain points you need to keep in mind while choosing the right real estate brokerage for working:
There are certain points you need to keep in mind while choosing the right real estate brokerage for working
1. Commission Split
Most realtors in Montana work on commission. You don’t get paid unless you sell. When you sell, you’ll split the profits with your broker. Real estate brokers in Montana charge various commissions. (Some brokers do offer salaried positions, but they are rare.) While company culture, resources, market share, reputation, and support will all be important, you should choose a brokerage that offers you a commission split you can live with.
For Example: Let’s say you sell a $300,000 home and the average commission in your area is 6%. And this 6% is split between the buyer and seller’s agents. Now you’re down to 3%, or $9,000. Then you must inform your broker. A 60/40 commission split means you get 60% of $9,000, or $5,400. Of course, this is pre-tax.
What’s a good commission split?
Commission split depends on your industry, your market, the broker’s support and resources, and more. Also, understand the split and how you can increase your percentage over time. Remember that some brokerages now offer real estate agents a salary and benefits package, so you may want to shop around if this approach appeals to you.
Here is an example of a commission split between 5 companies:
|1. Keller Williams||70 / 30|
|2. RE/MAX||95/5, 80/20, 70/30, 60/40 (capping system)|
|3. Century 21||50/50, 70/30, 8% franchise fee (capping system)|
|4. Coldwell Banker Real Estate||50/50, 60/40, 70/30 (capping system)|
2. Brokerage Culture
Before choosing a real estate broker, consider your work environment. How much coworker support do I need? Like other businesses, real estate brokerages develop a culture that guides their operations.
Are you looking for a family-oriented, small-town brokerage? Or do you prefer a big-box franchise brokerage that leaves you to your own devices? Is it a weekly get-together or a company caravan? The best way to learn about a company’s culture is to talk to employees or attend company events.
3. Reputation of the Company
Begin your research by performing a buyer-like Google search as you definitely want a brokerage with a solid market presence and a good reputation as you can rely on them to find leads if they have a large market share.
The brokerage’s niche is also vital and the right broker can triple your income. Moreover, your ideal niche will likely be a mix of your interests, lifestyle, and local opportunities.
4. A Franchise or Independent Brokerage
When choosing a real estate broker, consider whether you want to work for a franchise or an independent brokerage. Famous brokerages like RE/MAX and Keller Williams have offices nationwide.
A family-owned brokerage may have served a community for generations. However, franchises typically provide more support and training to their agents than independent firms.
Independent firms are usually small to medium-sized and based locally. Working for an independent broker gives you more freedom to run your business as you wish.
5. Receive Offer Support
For example, some brokerages provide extensive mentoring and free advertising. Other brokerages are merely stopgaps while you build your own business. Although you may attend an occasional sales training class or monthly brokerage meeting, you are on your own.
There are many variations between the two extremes, and it comes down to personal preference.
Best Real Estate Companies to Work for in Montana
A real estate company employs licensed real estate agents who represent local buyers and sellers. Let’s discuss the 5 best real estate companies to work for in Montana based on commissions, fees, training, brand recognition, and marketing efforts.
|1. RE/MAX||Customizing commission splits and desk fees for established agents|
|2. Coldwell Banker Realty||Marketing, lead generation, and other tools for tech-savvy agents|
|3. Century 21||Brokerage brand recognition is a priority for agents|
|5. HomeSmart International||Small real estate company with limited reach|
Find Top Real Estate Agents In Your Area With Houzeo
A top real estate agent has a lot of clients in their pocket. Working with the largest or the biggest real estate company has its own disadvantage. Often people have these two questions: Real estate offices near me and how to find a good real estate broker? Understand that it may be one of the biggest real estate companies near you, but the realtor’s experience might not be enough. As we have already read about the companies where the agent- experience may not be the same everywhere. Also, the agents may show interest in a deal only if the deal is extremely profitable.
In this case, a top-rated real estate agent is invaluable in helping you reach your goals, whether you’re buying or selling a home for the first time or the fifth.
With Houzeo, instead of paying the average listing rate of around 3%, you’ll only pay a flat fee which will save you not only thousands of dollars but also give you a great buying-selling experience.
|Price Comparison||Houzeo||Other Real Estate Companies|
|Listing Agent Commission / Fee||$329||5%-6%|
|Recommended Buyer Agent Commission||2.5%||2.5% – 3.0%|
What does Houzeo Offer? – A Quick Glimpse
|💻 Houzeo’s tech-centric broker partners charge just the upfront flat fee, and no commission for all DIY plans (except in minimum service states)|
|👩🏻💻 Offers typically are routed to the brokers. Houzeo’s Offers Platform allows your broker to present the offer to you instantly|
|💰 Houzeo Offers Platform allows sellers to Counter an Offer and Request Highest & Best Offers Online|
|📱 Houzeo Showings is available both on Houzeo’s website and on the Houzeo mobile app (learn more)|
|🕛 Available only on weekdays up to 1 pm, and only in select MLS’. After you’ve purchased the Gold or Platinum plans, email email@example.com with the subject line “Expedited Listing Request: “. Service is free for Gold and Platinum plan customers|
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
Check out the following video for all the details you need:
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
No matter how large a real estate company is if even one of the following criteria isn’t met, expect a poor review from a particular stakeholder: dedicated and knowledgeable agents, maximum savings, technological advancements, and a quick sell or buy.
It has been a lot of fun to see a lot of digitally-driven real estate companies open and grow much faster than the real estate brokerages offering In-person full service in the last few years! If you’re buying or selling a house in Montana, these so-called next-generation platforms use technology to help you through the process, making it easier for you.
People have long known that technology is changing the real estate industry. When used correctly, technology has the ability to give clients more valuable information, especially outside of the traditional way that people buy and sell homes.
Resources for Selling Your Montana Home
Flat Fee MLS listing has become most preferred option for home sellers. Montana Flat Fee MLS companies help you save thousands of dollars.
Are you finding it hard to understand the seller closing costs in Montana? Here’s our guide to making your house selling endeavor easier!
Eager to know about the best real estate websites in Montana? Dive deep in this blog to get information about such top 5 websites.
How to sell your house fast in Montana? Here are the top companies that buy houses for cash in Montana. Check who is the best one.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the real estate market in Montana?
In September 2022, North of Montana home prices were down 15.7% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $4.0M. On average, homes in North of Montana sell after 41 days on the market compared to 36 days last year.
What are the real estate commissions in Montana?
The average commission rate for listing agents is 2.68% of the final home price and 2.68% for buyer's agents, for a total of 5.36%.
- Who Pays Closing Costs in Montana: Paying closing costs is important to finalize the real estate transaction. Read more to know your closing cost obligations.
- What are Typical Closing Costs in Montana: Discover your closing cost obligations in the Golden State.
- Sellers Disclosure Montana: Here’s Houzeo’s Guide on Seller Disclosures.
- Selling An Inherited House in Montana: Find out the detailed points to consider while selling your Montana inherited house.
For FL Home Sellers:
- Selling a House As Is in Montana: Read our blog to know more on selling your house as-is in Montana.
- Sell House Fast Montana: Check out the best options to sell your Montana home fast
- Sell My House Fast For Cash Montana: Looking to sell your house fast for cash? Read more!
- Selling a Home by Owner in Montana: Read our blog on how to sell your house without a realtor.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Montana: Find out the best time to sell your Montana house.
- Closing Cost for Seller in Montana: This blog will answer all your questions about seller closing costs in Montana and how to calculate and negotiate them.
- Montana Home Sale Proceeds Calculator: Here’s Houzeo’s Seller’s Closing Cost Calculator.
For FL Home Buyers:
- Closing Costs Calculator for Buyer in Montana: Here’s Houzeo’s Buyer’s Closing Cost Calculator.
- Buyer Closing Costs in Montana: If you are a buyer, here are some closing costs you may have to pay when buying a house.
- How to Buy a House in Montana with Bad Credit: Here’s our guide on how to get a house with bad credit.
Related Keywords: real estate companies in Montana, top real estate companies Montana, Montana commercial real estate companies, Montana real estate companies, Montana best real estate company, realtor mt, homes for sale mt, mt real estate companies, top real estate companies in mt, best real estate companies to work for in mt, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, real estate company in Montana, best real estate company to work for in Montana, real estate companies in Montana, best real estate companies to work for in Montana, best Montana realtors, realtor mt, realtor phoenix, phoenix association of realtors, largest real estate companies in Montana, fsbo.com reviews, foreclosure defense lawyer, Montana home inspector, staging home, home staging Montana, real estate photography Montana, real estate photographers in Montana