Florida is the #1 state when it comes to the number of Realtors. From Tampa to South Beach, there are over 218,906 realtors in Florida. That’s head and shoulders more than the next biggest state.
However, you can save even more money if you list your home on the open market with sell your home yourself websites. Houzeo will automatically assign your local MLS documents and help you list on MLS quickly.
With so many Realtors, there are bound to be thousands of real estate companies. We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching Florida’s best real estate companies. Our ratings are specific to what you’re trying to accomplish.
Top Real Estate Companies In Florida:
- If You’re Selling Your Home: Sellers need maximum exposure for their listing, max commission savings, a 100% online experience, and 5-star customer support.
- If You’re Buying a Home: Buyers need a great agent to negotiate for them, maximum buyer rebate, and stellar customer support.
- If You’re an Agent: Agents want the best commission splits, to earn equity in the company, a strong training program, and stellar tech and support.
Top 9 Real Estate Companies in Florida
Let’s look at the top companies in Florida for real estate in 2023.
3 Best Real Estate Companies For Home Sellers
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. It is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission.
For Home Sellers: Houzeo offers 4 FSBO MLS listing packages for home sellers.
- Bronze Package – $99: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $379: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
- Add-ons: Houzeo offers custom add-ons like ShowingTime, lock boxes, and yard signs. The Houzeo “For Sale” yard sign is America’s most popular For Sale By Owner Sign. It costs only $49, but you can get it for free if you send us a selfie!
Mobile App: List your property, manage showings, and review & compare offers at your fingertips with Houzeo’s App!
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what FSBO sellers have to say about listing with Houzeo.com.
Houzeo is Florida’s #1 real estate company because of 8 reasons:
- Near Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states + DC.
- No Listing Agent Commission: With Houzeo, you only pay a small flat fee to get access to the MLS and all the Houzeo tech.
- 100% Online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers.
- Max Exposure: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites.
- Fast Listing: Rush listing option gets you listed within a business day with Houzeo Concierge. This is best to sell your house fast.
- Real Estate On the Go: Houzeo Mobile App mimics most functionality of the Houzeo web platform, including Offers and Showings.
- 5-Star Customer Service: Superb support that minimizes Houzeo complaints.
- No Hidden Fees: There are no Houzeo hidden fees.
» Is Houzeo Legit: Learn more about Houzeo.com’s locations and services.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what FSBO sellers have to say about listing with Houzeo.com
Houzeo has a 4.9 out of 5 rating on Trustpilot.
Houzeo.com is Florida’s #1 real estate company, as it provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo offers Florida FSBO home sellers affordable listing packages. Your home will be listed within 48 hours. Even if you’re new to selling FSBO, Houzeo’s offer management and showings tool will help you ace your real estate journey like a pro.
RE/MAX is a network of franchised brokerages that are independently owned and operated. It has a global footprint with a presence in over 110 countries.
- Traditional Agents – 5% to 6% Commission: RE/MAX is a traditional brokerage. Normally, traditional agents charge an average commission of 5%-6% as they guide and assist you through the entire selling process.
👉 Our Take: RE/MAX is a well-known real estate brokerage. However, each office is independently owned and operated, so the experience and the quality of service may vary by office.
» Top Real Estate Brokerages in the USA: Check out our list of top brokerages for 2023
Key features of RE/MAX are:
- Personal Agent: RE/MAX agents guide you throughout your entire selling process and keep you updated on its progress.
- Pricing Your Home: Agents at RE/MAX will conduct an in-depth evaluation and a CMA of your property to price your home competitively.
- Extensive Marketing: Agents at RE/MAX use cutting-edge tools and implement multiple marketing strategies to ensure maximum exposure to your property.
The major dealbreaker of RE/MAX is
- Poor Customer Reviews: RE/MAX has multiple customer complaints regarding timeline lapses and unresponsive customer service.
RE/MAX has a rating of 2.7 out of 5 on Consumer Affairs.
RE/MAX has 125,000 agents across the country and was named the top real estate brokerage franchisor by the Franchise 500 for the year 2020. They have a wide presence in Florida.
However, customers have complained about delayed transactions and the unresponsive nature of the agents.
3. Real Estate State Force
Real Estate State Force helmed by Jorge L. Guerra Jr., provides its services to home sellers, home buyers, lessors, and tenants in South Florida.
- Traditional Agent – 5% to 6% commission: RESF typically charges sellers a commission of 5%-6% for their services. They overlook a seller’s entire real estate transaction from the start till the closing.
👉 Our Take: Real Estate Sales Force is great at marketing in South Florida real estate. They have a proven track record in home selling.
Key highlights of RESF’s services are:
- Repeat Florida Home Sellers: As per customer reviews, several home sellers have opted for RESF’s real estate services more than once.
- Cutting Edge Tech: They use visual tools and grassroots branding campaigns to attract buyers.
- Marketing Techniques: They offer marketing services such as drone photography, HD virtual walkthrough, and more to market your house.
The major drawback we found was:
- Poor Rating: Customers have complained about a few agents for their laidback response.
Real Estate State Force is rated 4.5 stars on Yelp.
Since 2005, Real Estate State Force has been providing its services to home sellers in South Florida. RESF has 3 offices with a team of over 450 experienced agents who are known to make quick home sales.
RESF’s agents have a persuasive marketing strategy that involves the use of social media, HD virtual walk-throughs, aerial videos, and grassroots branding campaigns.
3 Best Real Estate Companies For Home Buyers
1. Watson Realty Corp
Watson Realty Group is a real estate company Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. Apart from services in buying and selling, they also assist their clients in relocations. They also have a real estate management company in Florida.
- No Service Fee: Watson Realty does not charge buyers any fee for its services.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Watson Realty if you are a first-time home buyer.
Key features of Watson Realty Corp are:
- Trusted Agents: WRC agents will help you determine must-haves and deal breakers in your desired home.
- Skilled at Negotiations: Watson Realty agents are experienced in negotiating the best deal with a seller.
- Pre-Approval: Professionals at Watson Realty are committed to making your pre-approval smooth. They will help you determine what type of loan suits your needs and how much you can afford.
The major drawback we found was:
- Manual Process: All the services are offline and you need to visit their agent to get the work started.
- Poor Service: Major complaints among customers have been the unresponsive nature of agents. Poor service includes not answering queries and not updating customers on the progress of the transaction.
Watson Realty Group is rated 4.9 stars on Zillow.
Watson Realty Corp provides services that cater to all types of real estate needs. They offer services in residential, commercial, rental, relocation, and construction as well.
They also provide title insurance and mortgage services and have a separate portal dedicated to tenants. However, a few clients have complained about their customer service.
2. The Keyes Company
The Keyes Company has more than nine decades of experience in the Florida real estate market. They have a team of over 3,500 REALTORS working with them.
- No Service Fee: The Keyes Company does not charge home buyers any fee for its services.
👉 Our Take: The Keyes Company provides buyers with access to title insurance, mortgage, insurance, and property management services. We recommend this company if you are a first-time home buyer.
The top features of The Keyes Company include:
- Ideal For First-Time Buyers: The Keyes Company and their realtors take care of everything when buying a house – right from finding a house to closing.
- Experienced Realtors: They have more than 3,000+ experienced and qualified realtors associated with them.
- Additional Services for Buyers: They also provide buyers with services in relation to access to title, mortgage, insurance, and property management.
A few cons we found about the company:
- No à la carte Options: The Keyes Company does not offer any à la carte options to buyers.
- Lack of Professionalism: Previous customers have complained of poor work quality and unprofessional treatment by agents.
The Keyes Company is rated 4.7 stars on Google reviews.
The Keyes Company has been active in the Florida real estate industry for over 9 decades. They have a team of over 3000 realtors and 50 offices spread across Florida.
We recommend them to homebuyers looking for properties in Florida. They offer relocation services as well.
3. Premier Plus Realty
Premiere Plus Realty is a real estate company headquartered in Naples, Florida. They deal in luxury homes, waterfront property, business sales, residential, commercial, rentals, and land opportunities.
- No Service Fee: Premiere Plus Realty does not charge home buyers any fee for its services.
👉 Our Take: Premiere Plus Realty operates similarly to any other traditional real estate company. Home buyers can opt for this company.
Premiere Plus Realty’s key features include:
- Experienced Agents: Premiere Plus Realty agents use their expertise to find the perfect home for you in the Southwest Florida market.
- Commercial Real Estate: With Premiere Plus Realty’s Commercial Division you can deal in commercial properties as well. Their real estate professional can help you find commercial real estate properties for purchase, sale, and leasing in Southwest Florida.
One of the major dealbreakers of PPR include:
- Poor Customer Reviews: Some customers have complained about the laid-back attitude of the agent during the course of the transaction.
Premiere Plus Realty Naples, FL has 4.1 out of 5 rating on Google reviews.
Premier Plus Realty has 19 years of experience with over 1500 real estate agents associated with them. In 2022, they did $3.5 Billion in sales.
They are a member of LuxuryRealEstate.com and the Who’s Who of Luxury Real Estate. If you are searching for luxury properties, they have Premiere Plus Realty Luxury Specialist.
3 Best Real Estate Companies To Work For in Florida
A real estate company employs licensed agents to represent local buyers and sellers. As a real estate agent, you must consider the following factors in a real estate company – commissions, training, agent equity, revenue share, profit share, and technical support.
|Real Estate Company||Commission Split||Profit Share||Revenue Share||Agent Equity||Tech Support||Training Program|
|1. eXp Realty||80/20||❌||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|2. Keller Williams Realty||64/36||✅||❌||❌||✅||✅|
|2. Compass||Based on agent discussion.||❌||❌||❌||✅||✅|
1. eXp Realty
- Commission Split: The agents keep 80% of the commission and 20% goes to eXp. After the agents hit the $16,000 cap in their anniversary year, they retain 100% of the commission.
- Revenue Share: eXp Realty’s Revenue Share Program lets agents earn a percentage from the revenue of the agents they’ve sponsored.
- Agent Equity: eXp agents are rewarded with shares of EXPI stock upon accomplishing specific goals.
- Training Program: eXp Realty runs the 2-week Fast Start training program for its new agents. This holistic curriculum has been rated a 4.8 out of 5 by agents who have completed the program.
- Technical Support: eXp Solutions offers agents cutting-edge tools to make the real estate transaction seamless.
▶️ The Rise of eXp Realty: Check out how eXp Realty is beating Compass and Keller Williams
2. Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Realty is one of the largest residential real estate firms in the US. It has opportunities for both new and experienced real estate agents. Keller Williams Realty has a 4.3 out of 5 rating on Indeed.
- Commission Split: From the commission, 64% goes to the agent, 30% goes to KW Market Center and 6% is to be paid by the agent as a franchise fee ($3,000 is the cap). Once an agent hits the cap, the commission goes entirely to the agent.
- Profit Share: KW’s Profit-Sharing Program lets agents earn a portion of the profit from the agent they’ve referred.
- Training Program: KW provides a training program that teaches agents the core principles of running a successful real estate business.
- Technical Support: KW Command is a CRM software that equips agents with the necessary tools to handle real estate transactions from start to close.
3. Compass Real Estate
Compass is a licensed real estate brokerage that combines talent with innovative technology to handle real estate transactions. It has a 4 out of 5 rating on Indeed.
- Commission Split: The commission split for agents in Compass is unclear. It’s based on an agent’s discussion with Compass.
- Training Program: Compass Academy, an arm of Compass provides educational resources such as modules, and live sessions to train its agents.
- Technical Support: Compass provides agents with a comprehensive set of innovative tools such as Marketing Center, Compass CRM, Compass Markets, and more.
How to Choose the Best Real Estate Company in Florida?
For Home Sellers
Approximately 86% of homeowners opt for a real estate agent or broker when selling property in Florida. This shows how critical it is to choose the most qualified agent for real estate transactions. When choosing a Florida real estate company, you must consider the following factors:
- Technology: Top companies provide dynamic tech support to their agents to market your property better. Opt for companies that offer quick digital transactions, paperless processes, offer showings, and more.
- Marketing Strategy: A marketing strategy can make or break your transaction. Good marketing strategy includes the use of yard signs, MLS listing, flyers, home staging, photography, open houses, and social media.
- Online Reviews: It’s important to read reviews of agents associated with that company. You can find reviews from credible review platforms like Google Reviews, Trustpilot, Yelp, Better Business Bureau, and Zillow reviews.
- Recommendations: Ask around if anyone knows of a real estate company that has sold their home successfully. In addition, you can also go through local real estate publications to see which agents have the most listings.
» Top Real Estate Agents: Here’s a list of top real estate agents in America!
For Home Buyers
86% of buyers purchased their homes through a real estate agent or broker. If you are a buyer looking through Florida real estate companies, keep the following things in mind:
- Rebate: A buyer’s rebate is when an agent gives you a percentage of their commission after the home sale. Agents do this to secure business with you. Some companies have fixed percentages on the rebate amount. Look for companies or brokerages which offer you buyers rebates.
- Resources: Many companies have tools like mortgage calculators, affordability calculators, closing cost calculators, email alerts, and virtual showings which help you in your home-buying journey.
- Agent Reviews: It’s necessary to read online reviews before you choose your agent. Try to get recommendations from family or friends if possible.
For Real Estate Agents
A real estate agent must consider the following points while browsing real estate companies in Florida:
- Commission Model: Real estate agents and realtors work on commissions. When you sell a house, you split the profits with your broker. A broker charges varied commissions. Some brokers do offer salaried positions, but they are rare.
- Commission Breakdown: Let’s say you sell a $300,000 home where the average commission in your area is 6%. This 6% is split between the buyer and seller’s agents. Now you’re down to 3%, or $9,000. A 60/40 commission splits mean you get 60% of $9,000, or $5,400. Of course, this is pre-tax.
- Training Modules: Most real estate companies provide training courses to their agents. Franchise companies like RE/MAX, Keller Williams, etc. offer programs to train agents in negotiation, marketing, body language, sales pitch, and lead generation.
- Tech Support: Top real estate companies equip their agents with the latest technology to keep them on par with the competition. Most companies have automated systems to help agents keep track of clients, leads, and emails.
- Marketing & Advertising: Real estate companies also provide agents with high-quality digital and print materials, custom graphics and ads, professional photography, and database management systems to ensure exposure to the customer’s property.
Before you choose a real estate company in Florida, we suggest you conduct thorough research on the company. We are certain our blog will help you make a sound decision in finalizing the best real estate company, as per your criteria.
The basic requirement for a good real estate company is experienced & dedicated agents, maximum savings, tech savviness, and quick transactions. With Houzeo, you get all these factors on one single platform.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best real estate company in Florida?
Houzeo is the best real estate company in Florida. It offers sellers an unbeatable combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, 100% online experience, and listing exposure.
2. What are the best real estate companies for buyers in Florida?
The best real estate companies for home buyers in Florida are Watson Realty Corp, The Keyes Company, and Premier Plus Realty. They offer home buyers various services and tools such as virtual showings, mortgage calculators, and more.
3. Which is the best real estate company to work for in Florida?
The best real estate company to work for is eXp Realty. They offer satisfactory commission splits, revenue share, agent equity, a robust training program, and tech support.
Best Real Estate Companies Near Me
|Florida||Top Real Estate Companies in Jacksonville, FL|
- Selling a House As Is in Florida: Read our blog to know more about selling your house as-is in Florida.
- How to Sell My House Fast Florida: Check out the best options to sell your Florida home fast.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Florida: Find out the best time to sell your Florida house.
- How to Buy a House in Florida with Bad Credit: Here’s our guide on how to get a house with bad credit.
- Best Real Estate Websites: Check out the top 12 real estate websites in America.
Related: housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo